TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 6

1.2K 62 20
By Asha_PercAbeth

Taani held a letter & hurried at the down corner at college. She suddenly stumbled into someone spiralling her paper down.

"Oh… I'm..." Karan was the one on whom she lose her balance while walking… "I'm so sorry, Taani… are u alright?" He was also in a haste on the way to meet Surbhi, only stopped by the sudden imbalance of their strike to each other.

"It's ok… kuch nahi hua hai…" she smiled. But her eyes were searching for the paper she held in her hand before minutes.

Karan rechecked her gaze and he started to look on the ground. He caught a paper lying to the left side of Taani. He moved forward and collected the paper. "Shayad isko dund rahi ho tum…" he held the paper to her. She sighed in relief and forwarded her hand to receive it. But Karan retrieved the paper back as he saw the word 'FLUKE'. Taani opened her mouth to argue. But he had already retrieved the paper & was reading the letter.

"Are you serious, Taani?" He wore an astonished expression. "Wo…." She struggled to answer it. She didn't wanted people to know about it until she joined. "You have been selected into one of the best Fashion Designing Company, Taani… I mean…" his smile was warm. That wasn't hostile. He genuinely felt happy for her. "Congratulations….."

"And this calls for a celebration…" his smile deepened. "Thank you…" Taani was happy to see someone being so positive towards her small achievement. "Waise… you know… FLUKE design company is one of the best… not just in Mumbai… but the whole India… I have been a show topper of a fashion show in one of their events a year back…" he shared a piece of his achievement related to the industry. "Waise… I'm really surprised to know that you belong to the same field as mine… though not totally…" he was non-stop. "But I really want to ask you… abi toh college chal Raha hai… aur kaam… kaise manage karoge?" He was actually interested in her answer.

"Sach batau…" she scrunched up her face innocently. He nodded. "Mujhe nahi pata… lekin… I didn't expect, I will be selected with just my interview…" she was honest. "When I use to stay in Jodhpur… mere saare wahanka dost use to come to me for a fashion advice. Though I later understood… the fashion I knew was utter nonsense when I came to Mumbai… But pehlese ek junoon ta… I use to make several designs on the paper…. Up until now… though I haven't shared with anyone about this… Yahanke logon ko dekake, I always assumed my art wasn't gonna sustain here…" for the first time she shared this secret with him. It was as if she know that he's the only person who would understand her dilemma. And fortunately, he did understood.

"Lekin abi … I don't want to hold my passion back… kisine Mera WAJOOD per sawal utaya hai… n I want to prove them wrong. More than that, I want to prove myself… that I'm capable of having a dream… working hard towards it… n finally getting success in it…" her face fell as she spoke those words. She was being little harsh on herself. But that was needed. Someone had opened her eyes to look beyond.

Karan was quiet all the while observing her. He could literally feel the pain and hurt enunciating from her each word. He neither knew the reason. Nor he would ask her. But what he would do is… support her decision. She maybe the girl whom he knew for just a day. But she was bonafide.

"I'm sorry… Mein kuch bi bole jaa rahi hun…" she was embarrassed. "Taani…" He was very clear in his head. "What's your plan then? Do you have any target? I mean… Do you have any proper set up plan?" He asked. She was surprised at his involvement. "I do… I do want to open my own boutique..." She slyly answered. "That's good. But that's not the answer… That's the only part of the answer. And I guessed already you will have something like that in your mind. I want to know whether you want to open a boutique just as a buisness deal or do you want to achieve something out of it?" He left no place for confusions.

"I want to see my dream having its own brand. I just don't want to be the owner of the shop who could just earn money… agar aisa hai toh, mujhe fashion designing hi nahi karna hai… I want to become an entrepreneur of my brand… where I can give chance to people who are willing to strive towards their ambitions….. Mere saath saath … mein chahti hun ki bahut log apne Zindagi mein aage bade… especially the girls… I don't want any girl to depend on someone in the name of father, brother, relatives, bf or husband…" when she made the statement, something struck her mind. And it shook her to the core. That was the exact reason Rey wanted her to realise about herself. Her career. Her goals. He wanted her to think about herself before him. And the unshed tears forced to let flow freely. But she was strong. She wouldn't allow them to spill. Rey's intentions were crystal clear even though she hated to know how absolutely right he was. His thoughts were on point. She could give him for that. But… but… the way he approached...

"I have a plan, Taani" Karan announced breaking her line of segments weaving in her brain. She looked at him astounded. "I may sound very kind… but trust me on this…" by saying so, he got the assurance he wanted. She was ready for anything. That excited him. "You immediately accept the offer letter but request them to make time amendments as it's your part time job… I'm sure they will do it… n if you really don't mind…." He stares into her eyes before saying the next part of the conversation. "I will help you to set up a boutique within a month… You can hire people & let them take care of it… by you leading it as a boss… simultaneously u can learn much more from the FLUKE and once your brand is setup… leave the job… make a deal with the company to collaborate with you…" he said in a go.

She stared at him in open mouth. Everything sounded so easy. And why would he help her? "Lekin aap kyun mujhe help karoge?" She was stunned. Because she barely knew him. And taking a step into this new venture with someone she knew before a day was kind of basic weird. But here he was. Making all.the strategies and suggestions which sounded the best and only option. "Kyunki..." He smiled himself knowing the answer. "Whenever I look at you... You remember me someone..." His eyes would never leave her face. "Someone?" Taani's perplexion increased. "You exactly look like my sister, Taani. So vulnerable yet so strong." He blinked. And that was the truth. It wasny just positive vibes from her… but she remembered him her own sister who was a family… who was no more…

******

Taani's head whirled with the information she gathered after Karan throwing a truth bomb at her. She felt bad for him, though he didn't share the exact reasons for.the death of her sister. But her reminding him his sister and him looking at her in a way of a caring brother really melted her heart. Whatever the little doubts or confusions she had regarding him banished in a blink. She was willing to make an alliance with him at the cost of bonding into a new friendship between them. And had finally given into his suggestion. She would take his help. After all he was willing to help her. He also explained few strategies regarding how their plan would work. He made sure to meet everyday to discuss about it. They would decide how to play it in the next meeting.

She walked into the dramatics class. Dramatics wasn't exactly a class room. The room has a small stage included. Unfortunately, she had taken the optional subject as Dramatics. She was no pro in acting. But she secretly loved to enact people. And honestly, all other options bored her. Or she had no talent for it.

"What do you want?" July, the dramatics head mocked.

There was an ongoing play on the stage already. There were only few people who were practicing a skit.

"ALL I NEED IS
A LITTLE RAIN!
A LITTLE COFFEE!
AND A LOT OF YOU."

Wahi made a signature step of SRK whick looked utterly ridiculous. Taani couldn't control the laughter at the cartoon image of him imagined in her head at the moment. She chuckled breathlessly. Her laughs echoed the class room. The look Wahi threw at her could have burnt hole if it was someone else. But Taani didn't heed his angry glare. And that infuriated him even more. Looking at Taani… others started giggling silently. Wahi trotted to her.

"Tu itna kyun has rahi hai?" He frowned. She stilled but the chuckles were hardly stopping. "I'm serious…" he crossed his hands across the chest. "Don't get offended… aapka dialogue aur jaise aap Kar rahe the... Mujhe bahut hasi ayi… but you were good in it…" she didn't like to be a bully. That wasn't Taani. Though he was funny and witty, she enjoyed watching him enact the funky boy. That cooled him a bit. "But still I'll remember this… okay." He warned her. But he wasn't really angry on her anymore. That girl was all cute and shy and he never looked down upon girls like her. She was polite for her very own good. "Aur waise bi… Tum yaha Kya Kar rahe ho?" He asked. "Kyun?" She asked him in suspicion. "Don't tell me tu bi dramatics class ko opt Kiya hai?" He wasn't really angry. He would love to have her company as he knew her atleast. "Apko shayad bura lagega… but yes… I have opted the class too…" she scrunched up her face. "Awe… that's so sweet" he pulled her cheeks. She watched him in shock. "I'll be watching you... Has rahi ti na.. mein bi Dekta hun… kitne ache se acting karogi…." He pointed a finger at her seriously. And then both laughed for unknown reasons. He was bluffing and she joined his banter.

******

Boys of the gang entered the class room hooting and dancing as usual. All took their seats respectively. There were 8 rows in each column of three. Rey sat in the middle column, first row. As usual when Swayam tried to sit beside him, he had yelled at him to go back.

"Kya hai Rey?" Swayam was irritated.
"Are peeche jaana….waha Sare seats Kali hai…" Rey nudged him back, looking at the door for twentieth time.

"Abe ye kyun door ki taraf baar baar dek Raha hai?" Vicky rose his eyebrow, discussing with Nil. "Rey ka kuch toh chal Raha hai…" Nil put a finger on his jaw as if thinking.

Suddenly, girls of the gang walked in. Sharon was about to take her seat beside Rey but he denied her putting a hand on the chair.
"What?" She glared him.
"Ye… ye… seat acha nahi hai… Sharon… tumhe na… Waha…" he pointed her towards left second row. "Simmi ke paas baitna chahiye… wo jaga bi bahut acha hai…" he spoke nonsense. "Whatever" she paraded & sat beside simmi, throwing daggers at her best friend. He was being very unusual.

"Dekna pehle Swayam…." Vicky watched them deeply.
"Ab Sharon…" Nil added zeroing his hands on his eyes to pretend it as microscope Lens.
"Dono ko baitne nahi de Raha hai… kuch toh locha hai be." Vicky was adamant to find out.

Rithwik, Wahi, Kriya and Surbhi walked in. Rithwik n Surbhi took two seats behind Rey while Wahi & Kriya sat in front of Sharon's seat. And that pulled Sharon's concentration to focus on either front & right. There was too much tension between her & Kriya, Surbhi. It wasn't like she hated them or something. Yes. She had grudges on Kriya but she was over it when she left the college. But suddenly coming back & wanted to claim her place in the group spiked up her irritation. She had been a unfaithful friend for all who treated Kriya as their own. She had gone without giving a reason to them. If her close friends would have done it, she would have kicked them in their ass. But she wasn't even a friend to her. And Surbhi... She was not really against that new girl. But her guts to answer her back hurt her inner ego. She was the Diva The Raiprakash after all.

Lecturer came in and Rey's mood sulked. He was securing the place so that there was a slight chance of Taani to sit beside him. But until now, she haven't visited the class to attend.

"May I come in sir" Taani took the exact moment to make her appearance. Rey's eyes brightened at her. She was wearing a white floral shirt & green trousers with a high heels. Her backpack was missing. Instead, held a book & pen in her hand. His gaze roamed capturing all the essence of her beauty. She was allowed inside.

Vicky & Nil exchanged a glance, as if they understood. Amar and Bharath were spying on these two's conversation and they got the hint.

To Rey's luck, there was no empty chair anywhere near, except beside Rey. Taani's eyes roamed the whole class and landed on the empty chair. Her gaze seized with Rey. And emotions of longing between the two poured out inwardly. He wanted to ask her to  sit beside him. At the same time, he knew she wouldn't appreciate his gesture. She hated to sit beside him, knowing how wrong the things were between them. Then again, she wanted no scene to be created which would give a chance for people to taunt her with his name. She silently slipped into the chair besid him.

Gang boys rose their hands in 'chemistry…' Swayam who was watching Taani & Rey intently observed boys being boys. He glared them throwing 'really-guys-i'm-gonna-kill-u' look. Boys dispersed knowing the posessive wrath of him.

Class had begun. Taani fidgeted with her pen. Rey observed her nervousness through the corner of his eye. His lip curled up at her. It was always there. Even when they were dating and before too. She would get all nervous when he was around.

Rithwik poked Taani on her back through a closed pen. She tilted her head. "Hi, there. It's nice to see you, too" he winked. And Rey's insides churned. His fist closed on the pen he was writing. That guy was testing his patience on a thin line.

Taani smiled "good to see you…" she turned back. Rithwik once again poked her in the back. And Taani felt Rey stiffening beside. And that made her turn back immediately to Rithwik. "Are you really listening to the class?" He placed his hands on the support surface of the chair by putting his hands across the chin. He looked frigging bored. "Don't disturb, Rithwik" Surbhi growled at him, taking her notes studiously. She passed a warm smile to Taani & mouthed "don't listen to him… he's a dramebaaz" She chuckled & turned back.

All the meanwhile, boys of the gang were focused on Taani, Rey & the new budding bond of Taani with Rithwik. Miraculously, Swayam was casting his looks at the same way instead of the lecturing. And he also caught Kriya watching Rey like a adoring puppy throughout the class. He closed his eyes at the messed up situation.

Taani apprehended the taut muscles on Rey's well toned hands. His stance has become rigid & his.mouth was locked. He was staring straight but not at the lesson. His pen was facing the backlash. Taani didn't look back after that. She was puzzled at the way Rey reacted when she spoke to Rithwik or when he spoke to her. That disturbed her. There was no reason for him to get upset.

There was something important the lecturer was notifying them & he had asked them to note down. When she scribbled, her pen betrayed. Probably, the life in it was over & needed a refill. Everyone were writing where she was struggling. Rey watched her for few seconds hoping she would ask him for the buffer. But she didn't even made any effort. Sighing at last, he took the extra pen from his bag & pushed it towards her "here"

Taani stared at the pen & him for few seconds. When he didn't back off at her glaring, she uttered "no thanks". She was back to torturing her lifeless pen. Suddenly, Rey pulled Taani's hand. Her head snapped at him. And his audacity of holding her. But the thrill of vibrations at his touch sent different senses in her. It was so so long ago they even touched like holding hands. Rey captured her eyes without leaving it for a second. There was a challenge thrown by him. And she wouldn't budge. He placed the pen in her palm, without leaving her gaze and said "kabhi kabhi kisika help lene se… insaan chota nahi ho jaata… ya dushmani… katam nahi ho jata…"

Author's Note:

Happy Diwali 🪔 to you all...

Hope you liked the chapter. Any suggestions are welcome. Please do vote and comment.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...