๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐๐„ || ๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐… |...

By jkiesfv

A Girl named Park Yuna, who has a mysterious past, who was Kind, Soft Hearted, Innocent and Emotional Girl. H... More

MY NEW BOOK!!
๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
HOUSE TOUR
HOUSE TOUR 2
๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.

๐ˆ๐•.

3.4K 98 4
By jkiesfv

"Do you know us?"

Edited!!

BTS POV

"Wait," Jungkook called out making them halt. They turned around and looked at him nervously.

"Come with us," Hoseok said without waiting for a reply and gestured them.

"W-we apologized. Now what?" Jisoo questioned nervously.

"Trying to act smart huh?" Namjoon sassed out.

"Why are you questioning it? We're just asking you to come with us. So... will you?" Jimin voiced out our thoughts as Blackpink looked at each other and back at us.

"M-Mom must be w-waiting," Rosé stuttered as her nervousness clearly spilled out.

What a lie!! They're definitely hiding something from us.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Suga went towards them and grabbed their arm and started dragging them to the rooftop.

"Leave us," Jennie uttered struggling to get out of Taehyung's grip making him throw a glare at her that shut her up.

They decided to stay quiet. In a few minutes, we reached the rooftop. 

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Suga harshly throw Blackpink on the ground. They got up.

"You know our identity right?" Namjoon hyung bluntly asked.

"We--," Lisa was about to say but was cut off.

"You better spill out or the consequences will be the worst" Taehyung threatened making his brothers smirk.

Their body stiffened. They looked at each other.

"We don't know. Please let us go"

That's enough. We should teach them a lesson. Jungkook went to them and grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged her to the railing and... threw her down.

His hand was firmly holding her hand far away from the railing so that she can't grab it for her help. Her legs was swinging in the air and she gasped. She grabbed his hand from her another hand for safety on which Jungkook let her. He wasn't actually planning to let her die.

"She is hanging in the air and I think.... this is thirteenth floor... If she falls from here then she will definately reach hell" Jimin scoffed out sarcastically.

"PLEASE JUNGKOOK, SHE IS BLEEDING FOR GOD'S SAKE" Rosé yelled or we can say begged to Jungkook.

"First tell, do you know us? Then we will help her or else she will lose her life," Jungkook said threatening them.

"We are BLACKSWAN, your PA in mafia work, and you are our boss, ok? Now pull her up" Jisoo admitted.

"How did you know that we are your boss? We always cover our face with masks," J-Hope curiously asked ignoring Jisoo's pleadings.

"First help Lisa," Jennie said worriedly glancing over her younger friend and ran to her.

Jungkook pulled the hanging girl up.

Bp thought: Jungkook literally pulled her up with just one hand. Damn!! What is he? Hulk?

"Now answer," Jimin narrowed his eyes at them.

They came out of their trance.

"Four months ago, I saw a guy without mask in a market. He had the bruise in his left eye so it was easy to identify that the guy I saw was... Suga," Jennie said pointing at Suga.

Suga's Bruise

How can Suga go out without mask?? Namjoon hyung glared at him.

"I didn't went out without mask. My mask might have fallen and at that time Jennie saw me," Suga said defending himself. Jin simply hummed at this.

"Does Yuna know about it?" Jimin asked.

"No, and please don't tell her about this," Jennie pleased making us quietly nod to ourselves.

"But, Lisa has made a big mistake by raising hands on her boss. You all will get punishment for her mistake," Namjoon said coldly and bts smirked.

"W-what punishment?" Lisa asked.

"You all are suspended," Namjoon ordered said coldly.

"No please..... V has already beaten the shit out of her. Look at her nose. Have some mercy" She begged but their face didn't lose its coldness.

Her bleeding has already got worsen.

"V has raised hand on her firstly"

"I accept," Lisa stared at Taehyung with her burning eyes.

"But, only if take back the suspension from the rest of them. They were not even involved in this mess. I was the one who started this. Or else, I am going to tell everything to KDH" She smirked even though her nose was bleeding as hell as she spoke the last line.

"What the fuck!!" Jungkook cursed with his voice full of rage and anger.

How the f*** she dares to threaten us!?

Namjoon POV

Hmm, what she is saying is right. Rest of blackswan weren't involved in this mess. No, punishing the innocents are not in the rules.

And Taehyung raised hand on her firstly, so it isn't completely her fault.

I spoke the final decision,

"Since, you three weren't involved in the mess and Taehyung raised hand on her first. So I am not going to suspend you all but Lisa, you are suspended for a month. The final decision have been declared"

"Let's go boys" We left.

Blackpink POV

H-How!? What we heard was right!? Justice were served to us. We are happy.

They were celebrating happiness until the saw Lisa. She was on the edge of fainting. What the-? Did Taehyung hurt her this bad??

We rushed towards her and was about to take her to the nurse room but suddenly Yuna entered in the rooftop. Wrong timing!!

"Why you call-OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED TO LISA UNNIE!?" Yuna asked with a complete shocked voice.

"Yuna, baby, she fell from the stairs and hit her face. She needs to be treated fast. So please...." She immediately got aside after hearing this. We took her to the nurse room.

Only Lisa knew how much she was holding herself back from breaking their faces and then breaking down.

Few minutes later

Yuna POV

"Let's go home. Its pretty late. We'll drop you. Ok?"

"Ok unnie, let's go," I said and ran like a child to the parking lot. I heard chuckles from behind.

Blackpink Car

She went and sat in the car. Blackpink unnies also came and sat in the car.

Jennie unnie sat on driver seat, Jisoo unnie sat on passenger seat, Rosé unnie sat on the back seat, left side, Lisa unnie sat on right side and I sat between Lisa unnie and Rosé unnie. We drove off.

"Yuna, should we do a sleepover tonight? We didn't do it since last week," Lisa unnie asked.

"Lisa, you are hurt and you want to have a sleepover!?" Jennie unnie asked with a disappointed and shocked voice.

"Unnie please, I want to. Please?" Lisa unnie said while making puppy eyes.

"Stop- You look like a duck"

We all laughed.

"Ok"

"But first we have to go to my house then I will take my things and also ask permission of mom!" I interrupted with an excited voice.

Time Skip

"I AM HOME MOM" I shouted so mom will able to hear me.

"Welcome home sweet heart" Mom said coming in our direction while swaying her hips and humming a romantic song. She indeed loves him a lot.

She didn't notice Blackpink yet.

"Mom" I said gaining her attention.

"Hmm- Oh! Girls Welcome!" Mom welcomed them too.

"Thank you Mrs. Song" Blackpink said while bowing to her.

"Oh drop the formalities" She said chuckling.

"Mom, I wanted to ask if I can do a sleepover at Blackpink unnie's house today?" I asked for her permission.

Mom think a little and said,

"Ok you can, but directly come home after your school tomorrow. Ok?" Mom said.

"OK. THANK YOU MOM!!" I shouted in excitement.

Everyone closed their ears from my sudden shout. I giggled.

"Thank You Mrs. Song!" Blackpink beamed in happiness.

"Oh, it's nothing," Mom chuckled and ruffled my hair before continuing her work.

"I will take my things for needs. Till then you all can sit on the couch," I spoke as they nodded obeying me.

I went upstairs and took my clothes and a bag. I don't need anything else because blackpink have the rest of things in their house.

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this Chapter. Please vote and Comment if you like this chapter or not. New chapters will be uploaded soon.

Borahae!! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 293 17
PARK JONG SUK, FELLS IN LOVE WITH MIN JI AH, HIS BUSINESS PARTNER. THEY BOTH DECIDE TO GET MARRIED AND TELL THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT THE SAME! WILL PARK...
10.5K 215 42
โ€ผ๏ธ THE BOOK COVER IS CHANGED . THE COVER IS OLD AND THE USER NAME SHOWN IN THE BOOK COVER IS MINE . OLD ONE BUT THE COVER IS BY ME โ€ผ๏ธ Y/n a normal ye...
1.1M 34.8K 78
Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, which wasn't for a girl like her. Everything...
49.2K 1K 23
[BOOK TWO COMING SOON] September 25, 2020 It's been hard for Y/N ever since her mother was killed by her father....... They lived an amazing life jus...