Don't Want to See You In The...

By watercookie

[COMPLETE] The second volume of "Don't Want to See You In The Next Life" focuses mainly on Zhou Shou and Xia... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: End of Volume 2

Chapter 53

1.2K 54 4
By watercookie

Zhou Shuo's confused thoughts were disturbed by Wen Ping's words. He stood red-eared and couldn't say a word for a long while.

Fortunately, Xia Liang showed a strong psychological quality at this time, walked calmly outside the bathroom, picked up a room card on the coffee table and handed it to Wen Ping.

"Your room is also on the same floor. You can look for it by this room number."

With a knowing smile on Wen Ping's face, he very wittingly flashed people with his room card.

The moment Xia Liang closed the door, Zhou Shuo couldn't wait to hug him tightly from behind. His chest against Xia Liang's back was scorching hot.

Xia Liang leaned a little bit. Zhou Shuo took advantage of the movement and clasped him tightly in his arms. 

With his chin resting on Xia Liang's shoulders, he asked in a low voice, "Brother Liang, what did you mean just now? I don't quite understand, can you . . . can you tell me clearly?"

His voice was very low and he tried his best to suppress the stormy ecstasy in his heart, but at the same time he was suffering from gains and losses, for fear that he had misunderstood the meaning of Xia Liang, and fell from extreme happiness.

Xia Liang sighed and said, "Zhou Shuo, I don't know what we are now but I can still feel some of the emotions you have hidden in my heart. I didn't respond to you before. It is because I think this should be just an illusion induced by pheromone. We cannot be interfered by pheromone, let alone dominated by such illusion. But..."

Zhou Shuo heard his heart pounding. "But what?" 

"However, after this accident, I found out that I really care about you. Aside from because of our pheromone, you are also an indispensable existence to me."

Xia Liang pressed his forehead and seemed to be looking for the appropriate wording. 

"I don't know how to say this feeling. You are the father of the child in my belly. It won't be changed in a lifetime. Before, I deceived myself and thought that when I finish giving birth, I would be able to return to the trajectory of my previous life. But now I know this is impossible, so I must face up to the relationship between the two of us."

Zhou Shuo seemed to understand what he meant but the surprise came too suddenly and slapped him like a raging storm. He pressed the surging thoughts in his heart and asked with a trembling voice, "Brother Liang, I... ...I just want to ask you one question."

"What?"

"Before, Chen Sha said that I had something with him, it was naturally a lie. But if... I mean if I was forced to have a relationship with him under hypnotism, would you... be sad?"

Xia Liang fell silent for a moment, then whispered, "Yes." 

At this moment, Zhou Shuo's heart suddenly burst, and all of his reason was washed away.

He couldn't bear it anymore. He pulled Xia Liang's body, cupped his face with both hands, and asked for a kiss cautiously but crazily. 

Xia Liang was startled by Zhou Shuo's sudden enthusiasm but he immediately accepted it. He found that as long as he didn't get involved in subjective resistance, the feeling of being kissed was not too bad in terms of personal experience, especially with  the man in front of him who grew up and gradually exuded charm.

Xia Liang was just being kissed but he couldn't help being distracted a little bit-if one day they really got rid of the interference of pheromone and went back to how they were before, he won't have any regrets, but Zhou Shuo. . . will he regret this madness? How should the two of them deal with each other?

Zhou Shuo seemed to notice Xia Liang's distraction and bit his lips in protest. Xia Liang quietly put away the boundless thoughts and half-joked in his ear, "The child is caught in the middle... Isn't it good? Don't let him listen to something bad."

Zhou Shuo was amused and gently touched Xia Liang's belly, as if calming the fetus inside. In the next instant, he forcefully opened Xia Liang's lips and drove straight in, starting a new round of attack.

Xia Liang stretched out his hands, gently hooked Zhou Shuo's neck, and slowly closed his eyes. 

Wen Ping searched for the room on the same floor for a while with the room card and found his room at the end of the corridor.

He looked back at the other room separated by a whole corridor and shook his head speechlessly. He really doesn't know what the person who arranged the room for him was thinking. He's afraid that the soundproofing effect of the hotel is not good.

He swiped his card into the room, pressed the remote control and watched TV for more than half an hour, and then received a call from Du Lanze. 

"Where are you?" Du Lanze's voice on the phone sounded panting.

Wen Ping replied, "Waiting for you in the hotel, why haven't you come back?" 

"I finally caught Chen Sha so I won't go to your place to meet." 

Wen Ping frowned, "It takes so long to catch Chen Sha?"

"It's hard to speak now." 

"Why? Are you injured?" 

"It's nothing serious," Du Lanze pretended, "It's just skin and flesh injuries."

"Tsk tsk, I didn't expect that a mere Omega could make you so embarrassed." Wen Ping couldn't help teasing him.

"He hypnotized unrelated passers-by to attack me. While I wanted to break through, I had to control not to kill those passers-by by mistake and also prevent this guy from hypnotizing me while I was not prepared. The difficulty was very high, okay?"

Wen Ping imagined the scene, it seemed a bit miserable. 

"Did you catch him alive?"

"Of course, I have to catch him alive. If I catch a dead person and go back, the organization has to fine me and make me write a hundred thousand words for a review." Du Lanze said in an unpleasant manner, "I will go back today for business. I will leave Xia Liang to you, okay?"

"No problem, don't worry." Wen Ping patted his chest to ensure, but silently prayed that the husband and wife would not engage in strenuous exercise if they didn't agree with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.2K 91
Chu Yu was good-looking and had a good family background. Despite being male and an irredeemable slacker, he was still elected as Jianing Private Sch...
40.9K 2.3K 63
Continuation from 201
91.4K 1.9K 27
Kim Y/n, a sweet, caring and joyful girl, loves to help people. She takes care of everyone around her and is very careful of her surroundings. But a...
22.7K 239 27
TW Might have some language and abuse in some chapters. A little bit about the story: A danger force fan fiction when Danger Force was tricked into...