Miraculously Reincarnated

By Ziy_ing

I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up rei... More

Death from a Plane Crash
lmfao (chuu stans pls dont doxx me)
Reincarnated
The Ladybug Earrings
Chat Noir
An Unannounced Visit
Questions
Adrien Agreste
Bad Plans
Stormy Weather
Cover Ups
Planning A Birthday Party
The Bubbler
Lady Wifi
Weird Sensations
Avoiding Time Breaking
A Fashion Competition
Mr. Pigeon
Civillustrator
Ms. Tattle-tale's Redemption
Copycat
Kittykat
Dark Cupid
Facing Your Fears
Elections
Dark Blade
First Mime
Teaching Marinette Chinese
Sabotage
Kung Food
Animan
Awkwardly Nice
Reflekta
The Blue Owl Miraculous
The New Hero
A Talk
A Good Gopher
Pixelator
Designing An Album
Kwami Trouble
Princess Fishstink
Chat Noir and Silver Moonrise
Miraculous Talk Ft. Butterflies
Lie-la The Fox
Convincing
Volpina
Underlies
The Great Guardian
Questions I Have For You

I Say No Akumatising

13.3K 556 282
By Ziy_ing

"Let's give it up for everyone's favorite gameshow, The Challenge!" Said Alec enthusiastically. The Challenge, what a creative name. Let's give it up for our next awesome contestant, Nino!" 

Adrien and I applauded for Nino as he stepped onto the stage. He gave us a grateful look before turning to Alec.

"So Nino," begin Alec. "You're a student, and a DJ! That pretty awesome!"

A worker pulled out a CD deck and placed it behind Nino.

Alec, turned Nino around to look at it. "Check out the decks we've got for you!"

"Sweet deck, dude!" Commented Nino.

"Glad you think so," said Alec as he pulled out a white envelope. "So, the challenge our viewers have chosen for you is...to get the mayor of Paris, Andre Bourgeois to dance!"

Alec turned to the big screen that had the mayor's video projected on it. "Thank you for playing with us, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?" What? Isn't the middle of the day?

"Zero! I despise dancing," said Mayor Bourgeois matter-of-factly. "The las time I set foo on the dance floor was in kindergarten."

"Not much of a party guy, is he?" I whispered to Adrien who was standing next to me.

"I'll say, he'd definitely be a party-pooper," remarked Adrien.

I looked at Adrien, a bit surprised. 

"Sil-Yin?" Oops. Careful Adrien, you ain't Chat right now. "Um, is there something o my face...?"

"Huh?" I asked, taking a moment to understand his confusion. "Oh, na, nothings there. I was just a bit shocked that you have the courage to call the mayor of Paris a party-pooper." I chuckled  little while saying the last part.

Adrien's cheeks heat up a bit. "O-oh! Why though?"

"Well...take no offense to this, but you're usually nice. Like, really nice. I mean, you can tolerate Chloe!"

"D-do you think I'm naïve...?" Asked Adrien, a bit of a hurt look on his face. 

"W-what? Um...maybe...? I mean, no!" I quickly said when I saw his facial expression.

"I do think I'm a little too nice sometimes, but I want to give everyone a chance. Personally, I take the smallest gestures seriously, so I'm easily hurt. I know not everybody thinks the same, but I don't want to hurt or offend anyone. I think I have stood my ground with Chloe a little more now."

Woah, that's deep. I've never gotten to see this side of Adrien before. Sure we're friends, but we don't hang out a lot. Plus, I spend more time with Chat, who's quite a flirty feline, so my impression of him isn't exactly a deep thoughts person. 

And yes, Chat a caring person, but when he's Adrien...there's something about him that just so heart-warming...dang Yin, I thought. All of that just from one sentence he said? I think too much.

Adrien looked at me and gave me a smile. Oh, that damn smile. I would look like melted ice-cream on  hot summer day right now if I didn't have such control over my facial expressions. Unfortunately, I can't control my blushing, but you can't win them all I suppose.

 "I think your advice during the first day of school really helped." I felt the butterflies in my tummy act up as Adrien said that. Pretty sure my cheeks were coated in red too.

I don't often get flustered around Adrien, just Chat. It's easy since they act so different. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that they were from two complete opposite dimensions. 

"What can I say accept your welcome?" I smiled back at Adrien. "I'm glad my advice helped you." I quickly turned back to Nino's DJing, not wanting to get anymore conversations that are going to help my transformation into a sunset.

But even so, I couldn't concentrate on Nino's music- sorry dude- because I was too busy with my thoughts.

I took a quick glance at Adrien, noting his smile and cheers for Nino. What a supportive friend. 

My mind was blank for a moment before it struck me

Oh. My. God. Did I really just fall in love with the dude because of that? Who am I? Marinette?

I didn't get more time to bully myself because my phone started ringing. It was Marinette. Huh, I guess just thinking of the devil will make them appear, I thought as I picked up.

"Girls!" Shouted Marinette. "Can you believe my parents just grounded me just because I'm not where I'm suppose to be all the time? I can't even go to the TV station to support Nino!"

I see one of the workers glare at me and quickly excused myself to Adrien before heading out of the recording studio.

"Keep it down Marinette!" I urged. "I just got kicked out because of you."

 "Sorry, but I'm mad!" Said Marinette, not looking too sorry.

"To be honest, girl," said Alya, pursing her lips. "I kinda agree with your parents."

"Seriously?" Asked Marinette, looking betrayed. "I how could you say that Alya?"

"Sorry girl, but I get them. You're never where you say you'll be, you show up late all the time, splitting mysteriously and all, I'd almost suspect you've been leading...a double life!" Said Alya, not knowing how accurate she was.

Seeing Marinette panicked expression, I decided to have a bit of fun. "Yeah Marinette, Alya's right you know?"

"Give me a break guys! You're being ridiculous," Marinette deflected, looking pointedly at me.

"Whatever you say girl, but anyway, this time, I've got to spilt, my blog's got me a bit behind on homework. Bye, girls!" She closed the call.

"Guess being grounded comes with the territory of being a top secret superhero," I giggled.

"Shh!" Marinette said, her eyes wide. "Someone might hear you! But yeah, you're right. I can't get mad at my parents either, how are the suppose to know that their daughter is a superhero?" She groaned and sank into her chair.

"I can't really help you with that one." Accept for the fact that I'm from another world where your reality is a TV show and I know everything. Also, I forgot to mention I got a miraculous too, you probably hate my superhero persona though.

Marinette sighs. "If only I had a time machine! That make my life so much easier!"

"Yeah..." I said, thinking of the time-turner in Harry Potter. "It would, wouldn't it?"

Suddenly, the doors to the recording studio burst open. Out came a man brown hair man in a pink suit. In his hand was a box of cards. Simon Says!

Then, I was reminded of the real reason I came here- sorry again Nino.

The man sighed and dropped the box of cards at his feet, causing the contents to fly out and scatter around him.

I ended my call with Marinette and walked up to him. "Sir, are you okay?"

"No, not really. I was just humiliated on national television. And unjustly eliminated from a competition."

"Dang, that sucks. What sucks even more is that I can relate."

"Really?"

"Yup, don't get too down. I bet Alec was the one who eliminated you, wasn't he."

The man nodded. "He was, I saw how he mocked that girl who lost in the vote to become a weather girl too, he's a bit of a pain in the foot."

"He is, I would know," I say from behind his back. He probably hasn't stopped talking to me because he doesn't know I'm fourteen years old yet. 

"I shouldn't get to down I suppose. I don't want to be a sore loser. Thank you for talking to me, um..."

"Yin, my name's Yin."

"Thanks for talking to me Yin," he said, and walked off, a bit of spring in his footsteps.

I grinned, satisfied with his mood. Sorry Hawkmoth, but I say no akumatising today.

********

This is a filler chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (not really but kinda maybe) Like, the feelings contribute to the plottttttttttt but it doesn't really do anything hereeeee soooooooooooooooooo.

Anyways, someone asked me why I put eight stars for ime skips and stuff. A peculiar question so I decided to answer them here. Okay so, I originally used a line instead, but then I realized that it changes depending on how zoomed it or out you're tab is.

So I wanted to change it. I thought it would be logical to put one of these !@#$%^&*() so I just went with the star bc why not. Also bc 8 is my lucky number, star's on the number eight, so eight stars :D. BTW, what's ur guy's fav no.? Weird question but answer >:) Don't question it, I do the questioning here

I almost forgot, though you all will prob be better off without this idk how you guys respond to these things but- Okay, SO I"M SUPER EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT FEW EPISODES AND IT"S NOT JUST BC OF WHAT IT"S ABOUT. LIKE I REALLY WANNA SHARE BUT IT"S SUPPOSE TO BE A SURPRIZE BUT UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

but if you put you're brain to it, you might actually figure out what I'm so excited about :D

God, this section might be longer than the actual chapter

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1257 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 32.3K 103
^*Miraculous Ladybug*^ Ladybug X Chat Noir From the TV Series Miraculous Ladybug, just wanted to hop on the OTP train before it left the station. 10...
7.6K 168 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...
6.9K 169 16
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! You, Y/n, are a normal civilian, who is also best friends with Chat Noir, the famous superhero of Paris, as well as Adrien Agreste...
22.8K 1.3K 17
~Updates every Sunday~ I was a biotechnological medical engineer in my last life. I died just getting a gift for my niece, who is obsessed with Mirac...