Child of a Snake (Neji Love S...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kaiya was abandoned at the gate of Konoha by her father for her own safety. All she had was a scroll with a l... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Enter Kaiya Yuhi
Chapter 3 :Teams
Chapter 4 : Training
Chapter 5 : D-Rank mission
Chapter 6 : Journey to the Land of Tea
Chapter 7: Wasbai Family
Chapter 8: Rouge Hidden rain Shinboi
Chapter 9: Kaiya Hidden Power
Chapter 10: Meeting Team Guy
Chapter 11 : Lunch with Aito
Chapter 12 : Chunin Exams announced
Chapter 13: Talk with the Hokage
Chapter 14: Chunin exams begin
Chapter 15: First Exam Proctor
Chapter 16 : Written Exam
Chapter 17: Cheat to survive
Chapter 18: Forest of Death
Chapter 19: Kaiya vs. Rain ninja
Chapter 20: Who are you grass ninja
Chapter 21 : Your my What?
Chapter 22 : Strange dream
Chapter 23: Hokage's Explanation thrid exam
Chapter 24: Preliminary Exam
Chapter 25: The Premlairy rounds continue
Chapter 26: Kaiya's Darkness
Chapter 27: Neji vs. Hinata
Chapter 28: Neji's anger
Chapter 29: Aito Sarutobi vs. Mismui Hyuga
Chapter 30: So many questions
Chapter 31: Conversation with Father
Chapter 32: Snake Summoning
Chapter 33: Lunch Date
Chapter 34: Second day of Training
Chapter 35: Kaiya's Sercet Discovered
Chapter 36: Integration
A/N: Watty awards
Chapter 37: Neji Respect
Chapter 38: Final Rounds
Chapter 39: Neji vs. Naruto
Chapter 40: A Kuncklehead's True Power
Chapter 41: Puppet Master vs. Bug Ninja
Chapter 42: A Poisonous Fighting Style
Chapter 43: Misumi vs. Aoi
Chapter 44 : Fighting style of a Wolf
Chapter 45: Kaiya vs. Kaiyo
Chapter 46: Akuma
Chapter 47: Sasuke's big Entrance
Chapter 48: Sasuke vs. Gaara
Chapter 49: The Invasion Begin
Chapter 50: A Rageing Seprent Vs. The Thrid Hokage (part 1)
Chapter 51: A Raging Serpent Vs. The Third Hokage (part 2)
Chapter 52: The Third Hokage Death
Q&A
Chapter 53: The journey with Master Jiraya and a Kucklehead
Q&A Answers
Chapter 55: Itachi Uchiha
Chapter 56: The Akatuski
Chapter 57: Training Begins
Quick News
Chapter 58: Earth Style Justu training
Chapter 59: The Intense traning continues
Chapter 60: The Search for Tsunade continues
Chapter 61: Tanzaku Town
Announcement
Chapter 62: Meeting Tsunade
Chapter 63: Tsunade History
Chapter 64: Naruto the Determine Kuncklehead
Chapter 65: Orochimaru's offer
Chapter 66: Kabuto the Hidden Sound spy
A/N
Chapter 67: Kaiya Steps In
Chapter 68 : Kaiya's Tough decsion
Chapter 69: Kaiya's Decision
Final Author's Note
Sneak peek of my prgross on Book 2 cover
Annoucement

Chapter 54: Arriving at Shukuba Town

594 24 0
By Orochimaru_Wife23

As we were walking, Naruto wouldn't leave Master Jiraiya alone. 

"Well? Come on, Pervy Sage! I'm on pins and needles. What's this new jutsu you're going to teach me? The last time around, it was the walk-on water jutsu! Ooh, is it walking through fire? Or wait, maybe walking In the air. Aw, come on, Pervy Sage! Let's hear it already!" Naruto rambled on, making Jiraiya and me look at him.

"Alright. Enough with the Pervy Sage already. You have no idea how amazing a guy I am, do you? Jiraya asked.

" Huh, what? Amazing pervy?" Naruto asked.

"Gah! You-alright. Listen up," Jiraya said, annoyed.

Jiraiya ran ahead of us and started to hop on his leg towards the left."The Toad Sage is only my cover. Allow me to reveal my true identity," He began to swig his hair. "From the north to the south and east to the west, not even the spirits can defeat this Sannin. The white-maned toad charmer! A red hot ninja who strikes fear in the hearts of many! Master Jiraiya! Yes, I'm speaking of none other than myself. Hahaha!"

Naruto and I both stared blankly at him after watching what we had just witnessed.

"Uh-huh?" Naruto said and began to walk past him.

Jiraiya just stayed in that odd position he was in. I started to walk towards him and looked up at him for a few moments. 

"For a legendary ninja, you're so embarrassing it's laughable that you were my father's teammate," I said, not seeing how he was on the same team as my father. Who I witnessed to be quite a skilled shinobi. 

***

Naruto walked over to a road sign and attempted to read it.

"Uh, Atafuku town. That's 10 kilometers from here," Naruto said.

'Where in the world did he get Atafuku from. It's an o at the beginning of the name.' I thought while reading the sign then looking at Naruto. 

"No, it's named Otafuku town, kid," Jiraiya said, pulling me out of my thoughts as we continued to walk ahead of Naruto, annoying the soreness in my ribs.

"Oh. Hey, hey, hey!" Naruto yelled, running after us."Wait  for me, Pervy sage and Kai!"

Master Jiraiya stopped and looked back towards him.

"Look, kid. I told you already it's Jiraiya. Come on!" Master Jiraiya said.

"So the fact that such a bigwig Pervy Sage chose Kai and me as his traveling companions must mean something, right? We must be potential geniuses in the making. Aw, man, it's just like I always thought! Come on, come on, come on. Why'd you choose us, huh?" Naruto said, full of so much excitement.

"Well, the truth kid, a long time ago, the Fourth Hokage used to be a disciple of mine. You bear such a striking resemblance to the Fourth it's almost laughable. Sorry, that's the only reason I got for you," Master Jiraiya said."While Kaiya resembles an older friend of mine, plus she is not in good standing with the village at the moment. So I decided to bring her along with me, "He finished and walked past us.

"So wait, I'm like the Fourth? Holy crap!" Naruto shouted and surprised Master Jiraiya. "That's awesome!"Naruto yelled, running ahead.

"Hey, what's up with him?" Jiraiya asked. 

I walked up beside him and sighed. "I have been dealing with his craziness since we were in the same Academy class."

"Hm, you must have quite a bit of patience to put up with him," Jiraiya said, looking at me.

"Well, I usually spent most of my time tuning him out," I replied.

"If I'm like the Fourth Hokage, that means I possess the same level of genius he did! I'm on my way to becoming Hokage, after all. Woohoo!" Naruto started to jump around.

"Yippee!" Naruto jumped in the air, and as he was about to fall, he began to yell."Gah! No, no, no! Wait!" We then heard a squishing noise.

"Gah! No! I just stepped in, dog doo!" Naruto yelled. I sighed and shook my head. Jiraiya then looked at me again with a tired look.

"Well, most of the time, it is possible to tune him out," I muttered.

Jiraya looked up at Naruto and pointed. "The only similarities you share with the Fourth Hokage is pigheadedness and that spiky blonde hair of yours!" He yelled.

"What was that, you senile old perv?" The squish noise happened again. "Not again!" Naruto yelled, jumping up, and Jiraiya and I sighed.

***

We stopped for a quick break to rest near a shrine along the road as I pulled out my pain medication to take my next dosage.

"Boing, Boing," Naruto said as he pulled the ribbons attached to some bells. 

"Keep it up. You'll be cursed, "Jiraiya said from his spot near the steps.

"Do you really think he will be?" I asked, putting my medicine back in my bag.

"Well, who knows, but I wouldn't test it," Jiraiya replied. "How are your ribs doing with all this walking?" He asked.

"Fine, the pain is not too bad, just primarily sore."

"Hey, Pervy Sage, what kind of student was the fourth hokage?" Naruto asked.

"Well, I think it's safe to say he rose to greatness because of my teaching. So to land me as a sensei, well, kid, let's just say you hit the jackpot, okay?" Jiraiya bragged.

"Wha-" Multiple Naruto voices said at the same time. I looked over and saw he made three clones, and two of them were on the other two shoulders.

"Oh, what, you don't believe me? A good sensei will naturally get good disciples that goes without saying," Jiraiya said.

"So wait a second pervy-sage if that's true, then who did you have for a sensei?"

"Who me? I first studied under the third hokage. Back when the hokage was a spring chicken."

"Spring chicken?" All the Naruto's asked.

"Yep, and I was a young buck."

"Young buck?" They said in surprise before the bells fell down, tangling the ribbons and sending the last remaining and real Naruto rolling down the stone steps. Jiraya and I just stared at him from where we were sitting.

"I, uh got a little tangled up," Naruto said, giggling.

"What did I tell you? Those curses are no joke," Jiraiya chuckled.

I blinked at how foolish he looked tangled in the ribbons.

"So wait a second. If you studied with Kakashi, that means you must have gone through the bell training. And am I right?" Jiraya asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I nearly forgot about that," Naruto's goofy grin turned to a look of displeasure as he mumbled, "Only I was tied to a stump; man, I forgot how bad that stunk."

I laughed slightly, imagining Naruto tied up to a stump.

"What? you too, huh?" Jiraiya asked.

"Huh? Me too?" Naruto asked, confused.

"Uh, just forget about it. Just hurry up and put those back where you got them from," Jiraiya said, ignoring Naruto's question.

"Easier said than done. I'm tied up," Naruto said, squirming around.

As I was helping Naruto, he was hanging upside down putting the bells back. Jiraiya randomly laughed, and it caught our attention.

 Naruto jumped down."Hey, what is it? Come on, spill it. What's so funny, Pervy Sage?" Naruto asked, running towards him?

"Ah, you know, kid, just what I was saying before. A good teacher produces good disciples," Jiraya said, messing with Naruto's hair.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Naruto asked.

"Just make sure everything's back the way it was, and let's go," Jiraiya said. 

"Yeah, yeah, I did," Naruto said and walked over to the bells. He pulled on the ribbons and said, "See." He laughed and put his hands together, and closed his eyes.

***

"This is a strange town," I commented as I, Naruto, and Jiraiya walked through the Fun Fun avenues of Shukuba Town. Everywhere one looked on the street, stranger and stranger things caught one's eye.

"This is a strange town," I commented as I, Naruto, and Jiraiya walked through the avenues of Shukuba Town. Everywhere one looked on the street, stranger and stranger things caught one's eye.

"Don't worry, Kaiya, the town is safe," Jiraiya said. I shrugged, not bothering to correct him by telling him I wasn't commenting out of fear as the three of us headed down to an Inn. The decorations outside it were pretty cool, and that is what caught my and Naruto's attention.

"The balls seem to be moving along with the flow of the water underneath them," I said to Naruto, staring at them. I wondered if a water-style jutsu similar to this would be helpful for me to create during future training.

"Naruto! Kaiya!" Jiraiya called out."We're staying here for the night." Naruto looked at him, annoyed. While I knew he was probably stopping for the day since I wasn't fully healed yet.

"What?!" Naruto complained as he and I walked over to where Jiraiya was standing by the Inn's front desk. "We can still walk!"

"A disciple should obey his master!" Jiraiya scolded.

"I just want to learn this new jutsu you promised me. I'm not a disciple," Naruto said.

"Uh, Naruto, that is what being a disciple means," I stated but noticed him and Jiraya looking at something. I followed their gaze and saw that they looked at pretty women with black hair and brown eyes.

'What pervy idiots. Getting all excited about a pretty woman.'

"Naruto!" Jiraiya said, and he and Naruto started to get hearts In their eyes. "Kaiya, here is the key to the room! Go ahead of me, you two. Naruto, practice your chakra, train some, and then go to sleep, Kaiya; you do whatever you need to before going to sleep."

"Let me guess; the adult world is going to begin from this point on. Is that the vibe, Pervy Sage?!" Naruto screamed. "That's not fair."

"Oh, just shut up!" I snapped, taking the key from Jiraiya and dragging Naruto away from there. "What do you plan on doing with a grown woman anyway? You're still a kid! Even if you weren't, I doubt you could treat a female correctly."

"Kai!" Naruto cried. I unlocked the hotel room and dragged Naruto and his stuff over to one of the three beds.

"I'm going to get me something to eat, and maybe take a stroll through the town to help me relax before bed," I said, walking out of the hotel room.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey wonderful readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

As always, don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What do you think of the beginning of the Tsunade arc so far?

Q: What kind of training do you think Kaiya will get in while traveling with Jiraiya?

Like always, thanks for reading!

Also, sorry it chapters start to take a while to be published. I am still trying to figure out how I want the whole Tsunade arc to play out. So updates might be slowed down a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.1K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...
382K 9.9K 39
It's the usual... Naruto is a genius, a prodigy like his father. From a young age he knew to hide this fact, the villagers already think he's a mons...
13.7K 358 21
Well it all started with Naruto's parents Kushina and Minato. What is the Village Hidden in the Whirlpools was never destroyed? What if Kushina w...
322K 7.9K 26
Naruto Uzumaki, the son of the fourth Hokage (Yondaime Hokage) is the Hidden Leaf Village's new 9 tailed fox host as the final sacrifice from Minato...