The Time Traveler's Wife. (Bo...

By AdriWrites16

This is book two of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season two of The Umbrella Academy. Five Hargr... More

Welcome!
Meet the siblings (book/season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
My imagine book!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I made another Five book!
Season 3 photos
Book 3!

Just to make sure we are all on the same page.

4.9K 73 18
By AdriWrites16

I just wanna make sure everyone is on the same page. Everyone knows that Luther, Allison, and Klaus DON'T know that Y/n can reboot people to where they lose their memory permanently, right?  The only people that know are Five and Diego. THEY THINK SHE CAN ONLY REBOOT PEOPLE TO WHERE THEY LOSE THIER MEMORY TEMPORARILY. If you remember in book 1 the only reason why Diego knows this is because he read Y/n's diary when they were younger. Five is also the only one who knows that Y/n is the reason Vanya lost her memory. Are we all on the same page? I just wanna make sure before I publish the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 125 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...
154K 3.8K 39
This is book three of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season three of The Umbrella Academy. Five Hargreeves and Y/n Hargreeves (aka Eight)...
9.5K 215 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
11.4K 379 62
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but wi...