The Saiyan Hero of U.A

By Shadow2190

Yajin Hidashi was born with 2 amazing abilities, he will stumble onto many challenges. Let's join him on his... More

Bio Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End and the Beginning
Chapter 17
Preview
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
My Hero Academia: Falling Hero Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Hero Academia Falling Hero. Chap 24
My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chap 25
My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Yajin's Dream#1 - Zesty Opponent
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Saiyan Carpool: Telephone Man
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Funny Chapter: Saw vs 1A
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Red Riot)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Meeting the Family (Filler)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Gaia Island Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
(Gaia Arc) Deleted Scene
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Teaser for future chapter.
Chapter 77
Funny Chapter - Off Brands
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 40

450 9 1
By Shadow2190

It has been a month maybe almost a month and a half since Chizome Akaguro was visited by his wife and son.

He stayed in his cell and ate his food thinking about them. Suddenly he heard a knock from the door of his cell.

Officer - Akaguro. You have a visitor.

He stood up and waited for them to handcuff him but they didn't. Two officers just grabbed him by his arm and walked him to a room with a table in the middle.

The door opened and out Yajin walked in as Chizome smiled but instantly Yajin ran towards him and hugged him tightly with tears in his eyes.

Chizome - Yajin...what's wrong?

Yajin - (cries) I-I'm...I'm so sorry dad....I'm sorry.

Chizome - Son what's going on?....where's your mother?

Yajin - ......Mom.....I failed her.....she's dead dad.

Chizome eyes widen and tears instantly dropped as he hugged tighter and both just hugged it out and all their sadness was released with all the officers leaving the room even the control turning off the camera so they could give each other privacy.

Chizome - My...my darling. H-How did....

Yajin - A villain by the name of Ragnarok killed her......he almost killed a friend of mine and he killed her.....I miss her dad.

Chizome - It's okay.......I'm here.

After a few minutes Yajin explained the entire situation of I-Island and how he transformed after and even almost died. Chizome smiled happy that his son was alive but he did wish his wife wasn't part of it but he promised that he will always think of her.

Yajin - Dad I actually have someone here with me but you might need to prepare for it.

Chizome nodded and Yajin told the mysterious person to enter and it was Kahn. Seeing him shocked Chizome but Yajin explained that people confused him with himself.

Chizome - So what's your name?

Kahn - Kahn Wagashi.

Chizome - Your part of the Wagashi's. A good family who have done well for Japan. My condolences of the loss of your mother.

Kahn nodded and Yajin had both of them to sit down and he took a deep breath.

Yajin - Kahn is actually.....

Silence but Chizome looked at Kahn and back at Yajin twice and his eyes widen.

Yajin - Kahn is my twin brother. The one you and mom told me that died.

Kahn was shocked as he looked at them and he knew he was adopted but he understood how it was a possibility since Yajin and himself looked exactly the same and why he didn't wanted to kill him when he fought him.

Chizome stood up and Yajin walked to towards Kahn as both kneeled down and hugged each other with a group hug. Kahn didn't hug back but he slightly smiled with him feeling the love from his brother and father.

Chizome - I know I have no right to say this to either of you. But.....I'm proud of both of you.

Yajin and Kahn smiled and told him that he was a great father but not the best in life choices.

Chizome - I actually have an offer for the both of you....

Yajin/Kahn - .........Got it.

Officer - Sorry boys but times up.

They hugged one last time and they left Tartarus and they agreed to visit their mother's grave to pay their respect and thanks.

(ARGUS)

Melissa was walking back from her classes and had a bag of food with a smile on her face.

Melissa - I hope Henry will like it.

She went in the building and went to her floor number as the elevator door opened and what she saw shocked her.

It was Henry Oliver kissing a random girl on the desk with his shirt half off. Melissa dropped the bag and this got the attention of Henry as he was surprised that she was there.

Henry - Shit. M-Melissa it isn't what it looks like. I-I-I didn't think you would be back early.

Melissa - You piece of shit! I got here early for you! I never wanna see you again!

She quickly went back in the elevator closing the door and going to the lower level of the building. She ran out of the building and ran through the streets in tears. However this caught the attention of someone.

??? - Looks like I got some fresh meat.

(4 minutes earlier)

Yajin walked through the streets as he just got out of a clothing store and got some new clothes.

Yajin - I'm liking these. Maybe get another color next time.

He walked through the crowd of people and saw Argus right in front of him and he waited in the stop light but he saw the doors open with Melissa crying and Yajin was confused as he quickly jumped to the other side of the street and walked towards her direction. Worried but he didn't want to seem weird.

However a man noticed Melissa run in an alley as she turned a quick corner and sat down on the corner and cried in sadness. Her cries were heard from the man as he saw her and chuckled getting her attention.

Man - You look promising. Don't worry sweetheart this isn't gonna hurt.

Melissa - Leave me alone!

Man - Shut up and sit still.

Before he could touch her he was blown back by someone. The person was Yajin as he had a menacing glare that was towards the direction of the man. He slowly walked towards him and delivered a heavy left hook at the man causing at least five teeth to be broken or punched out.

The man was out cold but Yajin made sure he couldn't run away and broke his ankle. Yajin called the police and gave him the location of the man. After the call he walked towards Melissa who was still in the corner but she had her eyes closed.

Yajin - Melissa....are you alright?

She opened her eyes and saw it was Yajin and she immediately jumped at him and hugged him tightly.

Yajin - It's okay.....it's okay.

They hugged with Melissa still scared but it all went away as she remembered what she saw with Henry.

Yajin - Come on. Let's go to Argus and-

Melissa - No!.....not there.

Yajin - Okay...where do you wanna go?

Melissa - .....can you take me to your home?

Yajin gave her a nod and both walked out of the alley and went to his home.

Melissa - You have a beautiful home.

Yajin - Thanks.

He unlocked the door and they entered as Yajin noticed a note and saw that Kefla was at "Devils Eye" he lead Melissa to the sofa as he sat next to her and waited for her to speak.

Melissa - Thank you.

Yajin - Of course...what happened?

Melissa again bursted into tears as Yajin knelt in front of her and slowly lifted her chin up and wiped her tears.

Yajin - Tell me.

Melissa - Henry cheated on me with some random girl....I thought I could trust him.

Yajin lowered his hand and clenched his fist in anger, he could tell something was not right with Henry but he didn't expect him to be a cheating bastard.

Melissa - He was the first guy who didn't care if I was quirkless. I actually really liked him

Yajin - He doesn't deserve you.....I guess both of us are now messes with relationships.

Melissa - Wh-what do you mean?

Yajin - No this isn't about me. Forget what I said.

Melissa - Please tell me.

Yajin - (sigh) you see I actually had a thing for Momo and well that didn't go well since I was "dead".

Melissa - She's dating someone else now.

Yajin nodded and Melissa hugged him as he hugged back after a while Melissa fell asleep on Yajin's shoulder with him not moving her and he fell asleep as well.

After an hour Akemi showed up and saw both of them and brought a blanket and covered them as she sat down next to Yajin and all three were sleeping on the couch together.

(U.A)

Aizawa - Principal you wanted to see me?

Nezu - Yes. I wanted to ask you if you are willing to add another student to your class but we will remove one.

Aizawa - Who did you have in mind?

Nezu pulled out a file and Aizawa read it as he nodded and walked out of the room. He knew how he could make it work.

Aizawa - This is gonna be a struggle but it's gonna work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 247 28
You all know the world of MHA but what if some people have different genes, one of the lucky one is Izuku Midoriya and we're going to follow his adve...
12K 274 25
Born with a stronger version of his father's quirk, Izuku Midoriya is destined for greatness. He will overcome many challenges and obstacles, but wit...
656 14 7
This is a story of a boy who grew to become the greatest Hero on planet Earth. this is my first book, hope you all have a good time reading this. I d...
8.4K 173 21
Goku a young boy who got raised in the city with his grandfather wants to become a hero to help society.