Stray Kids X Stay [BOOK 2]

By my7luck

[Request are open] Hi!!! This is SKZ imagine book version 2 since book version 1 is already a lot so yeah I... More

Request ? 👀
Missing You - Hwang Hyunjin
Announcement
Arranged Marriage - Seo Changbin
"This is how you fall inlove" - Lee Felix
Hidden - BangChan
Is It Over or Starting Over? - Yang Jeongin (Pt 1)
Is It Over or Starting Over? - Yang Jeongin (The End)
Believe - Seungmin & Lee Know
Save or Safe? - Seo Changbin
Blind - Han Jisung
Babysitting - Hwang Hyunjin
How you doin? - BangChan
Friends - Lee Know (Part 1)
Friends - Lee Know (Part 2)
Friends - Lee Know (The End)
Alien - Han Jisung
Argument - SKZ
Something to think about - Kim Seungmin
Dress up - Hwang Hyunjin
SKZ as your brother #2
SKZ - D-Day
Take me away - Lee Felix (Epilogue)
My saviour - BangChan
SKZ reaction #11
SKZ reaction #12
SKZ - Movie Night
Why? - Seo Changbin
Unexpected - 3Racha
A Hassle - Hwang Hyunjin
Apocalypse - Han Jisung
Past life - Bangchan
You to me - Lee Know
Our friendship - Han Jisung
Sorry, I Love You - Seo Changbin
Judging - Lee Know
Happy with you - Hwang Hyunjin
Happy with you - Hwang Hyunjin (Epilogue)
Special Day - SKZ
Acception - Kim Seungmin
Different - Yang Jeongin
Think about it - Lee Felix
Companion - BangChan
Happy - Han Jisung
Thank you for everything - Hwang Hyunjin
She is my everything - Seo Changbin
Its not what you think it is - Seo Changbin
Unexpectedly - Lee Know
It shouldn't have happened - Hwang Hyunjin
I don't want it - Kim Seungmin
Sign the contract - Han Jisung
Stay - Lee Felix
Cafeteria - Yang Jeongin
Done - Kim Seungmin
SKZ - D-Day (Flashback)
Different form - Hwang Hyunjin
Your choices - Seo Changbin
Go Away - BangChan
Lee Know & BangChan - Eternity

Some bet - BangChan

1.1K 29 8
By my7luck

You were staring at the mirror, while looking up at the bright blue sky. It was peaceful but your environment wasn't. You have the most noisy and chaotic classmates. Especially, when there is Han Jisung with Hwang Hyunjin, the class is never silent when they are around.

You change your attention toward them both and glare at them. Jisung notice your stare and gave you a funny face instead of being scared.
"You know, you can't control them with that kind of stare" Seungmin said, who is sitting beside you.
"Why do they have to be so noisy early in the morning?" You sigh and laid your head on your table.
"Even I ask the exact question. I don't even know why I'm even friend with those two dorks" Seungmin push his glasses up and sigh deeply.
"Hey guys!! Why the long face?" Hyunjin ask, sitting in front of you two.
"Can't you two keep it quiet? Just for a day?" You ask, now resting you chin on your table.
"Ahh wae???? It will be gloomy" Jisung whine.
"It won't" you roll your eyes.
"Come on, cheer up abit" Hyunjin pat you head.
"I will if you two keep it quiet every morning" you gave a tired smile but they only gave you a shook.

Then Felix burst in your shared class. He was out of breath as if he run here.
"Yo! Felix!" Jisung greet him and raise his hand for a high5.
"Hey!" Felix high5 Jisung.
"Have you guys hear it?" Felix slam his hands on Seungmin table with force.
"What have gotten into you? It's as if you saw a ghost" Seungmin ask.
"Mr Kim got transferred to another school!!" Felix exclaim.
"Isn't that a good news?" Hyunjin raise an eyebrow.
"Yeah! He's just a mood killer whenever it's English period" Jisung said with annoyance.
"That not the only news. I heard that we are going to have a new English teacher from Australia!!!" Felix exclaim with joy.
"I just hope it's not some pervert old ajusshi, like our last English teacher" you said in disgust.

Then your classroom door opened, introducing a young teacher?. All of your classmate was surprise to see such young and good looking teacher in your school since most of your teacher are already in their mid age. You were staring at him as if there is no tomorrow until you become conscious when Seungmin shake your shoulder.
"You're drooling" Seungmin point at your mouth and he was right.
"Aish!" You embarrassedly curse yourself and wipe your drool.
"Hi everyone, I'm Christopher Bang Chan. Your new English teacher" he introduce himself.
"Ssaem (teacher) !!! Are you married??" Jihyo, one of the popular girl ask.
"Not yet...ermm" he said.
"My name is Jihyo, Ssaem" she reply flirtatiously.
"Ssaem! Do you have a girlfriend?" One of Jihyo friend ask.
"I'm mostly single right now" he awkwardly chuckle.
"Ssaem, Is it true you're from Autralia?" Felix ask politely after raising his hand.
"Yes, I am" he smile.
"What can we call you Ssaem?" Jisung ask.
"You all can call me Mr Bang or Ssaem. I'm ok either way" he reply.
"Then can I call you jagiya?" Jihyo teasingly said that made most of your classmate Woo at her.

Meanwhile, you were annoyed with her attitude. You roll your eyes and Seungmin saw it.
"You're jealous that she will steal your man right?" Seungmin teasingly nudge you.
"Just because he caught my attention doesn't mean that I love him, Kim Seungmin" you stick your tongue at him.
"Yeah right. I can see right through your eyes that you like our young teacher" he teasingly said.
"I bet my life that you're wrong on that" you glare at him.

After class ended and recess come. You, Seungmin, Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin headed to the cafeteria. You notice that one table was occupied by a lot of female student and saw the reason why. It's because Mr Bang was there and they were drooling over him.
"I kinda feel bad for Mr bang. Aren't they being too much?" Felix ask while staring at Mr Bang.
"That what happen when a young and handsome teacher come here. The girls just went loco!" Hyunjin dramatically exclaim.
"Plus, he's from Autralia. The girls went even crazier when they found out about it" Jisung said with a mouth full.
"Eat before you talk, please" Seungmin cover Jisung's mouth.
"Why aren't you going crazy for Mr bang, y/n?" Hyunjin point his chopstick at you.
"Thats nonsense. He's a teacher and beside he's just some new English teacher" you said and took a glance at him to only be surprise that you both exchange look for a brief second.
"Yeah right...you were drooling over him awhile ago" Seungmin said that made you send death glare at him.
"You did?!" Felix eyes widen.
"Hahahahahahaha you seriously fall for him in first sight?" Jisung laugh at you.
"Say the guy who keep on getting rejected by girls" you fire back at him that made him quiet.
"Let's make a bet, guys" Seungmin grin at his friends.
"What kind of bet?" Hyunjin ask.
"A bet that y/n will surely fall for Mr Bang" Seungmin said and grin at you.
"You bastard" you curse under your breath.
"I'm in!!!" Jisung said in a split of second and handed 10 dollars.
"Good" Seungmin place his bet money.
"You're going to regret this" you said before glancing back at BangChan again but he was pretty occupied with the other students.
"I can't see the harm with this" Hyunjin place his money.
"Are you guys seriously going to bet on this kind of nonsense?!" You ask in disbelief, crossing your arms.
"I'm in" Felix said and put his money that made you shocked.
"Not you too, Lixie!!!" You disappointedly said and never once thought Felix will join in the bet.
"Sorry, y/n" he innocently smile.
"That's final! We will definitely win this" Seungmin proudly said.
"What if I win?!" You ask.
"Then we will be your servant for the whole high school year" Jisung confidently said.
"Fine! It's on!!" You glare each one of them.

It's been 2 weeks after Mr Bang have been teaching in your school. There weren't any sign of you falling for him yet so you think that you will win this bet.

After math class finished, you were in charge to help Mrs Kim with her stuff. After putting her stuff in her desk, you accidentally bump into BangChan.
"I'm so sorry, Ssaem" you 90 degree bow down to him.
"It's fine. You're y/n right?" He asked and point at you.
"Yeah" you reply.
"Great, can you come with me?" He ask and you agreed.

You follow him from behind toward his desk. He sat down and took out some paper then showed it to you. It was your  recent English paper. Your eyes widen when you saw the marks written there.
"You're in a smart class and I saw your marks in other subject. They were flying color but why you only got 10 in English?" He raise an eyebrow at you.
"I..." You went silent.
"You're in your second year of high school and I went through your last year English test and it wasn't good either. You only raise 3 to 4 marks." He state the fact.
"I'm sorry" you said embarrassedly.
"You're friends with 4 student in your class that have high marks in English." He said that made you drop your head.
"Stay back every day after school. I will help you improve your English" he said that immediately made you raise your head.
"What?! No..Ssaem, I can just ask the boys to teach me" you try to decline the offer but he was giving you a stern stare.
"Tell me, how long have you been friend with them?" He ask.
"Ever since first year of middle school" you reply.
"See, since then you been friend with them. Never once you have improving your English with those English genius. Let me help you and that is final. Choi Y/n" he said and you have to agreed with him.

School ended and they all were packing their stuff while you stayed put.
"Why aren't you packing up? You were always the first one to go when school end" Jisung ask.
"I can't. I have extra class after school end now" you said tiredly.
"What subject?" Felix ask with concern.
"English" Seungmin answered for you.
"How did you know?" Hyunjin ask Seungmin.
"Haven't you guys notice how bad her marks is on English subject?" Seungmin face palm himself..
"I remember she once got a 3 on her English" Jisung tap his chin.
"OMG!!! Now I remember! That was last year" Hyunjin laugh.
"Just so you guys know. I'm slowly planning how to murder you 4 at once" you treated them with a scary grin.
"Y/n, you're here?" BangChan ask and saw you are sitting at your place.
"Good. Now you boys can go home. Y/n, have some extra lesson to do" Mr Bang smile at them.
"Nae Ssaem! Good luck, y/n!" They bid your goodbye and left.

"I guess, that is for today" BangChan said.
"That was so hard!! Argh my brain!" You run your finger through your hair.
"That was only the basic. Tomorrow, I will teach it again. So you can relax abit for tonight" he reassure you.
"You did great today so keep it up, okay" he said and gently pat your head that heated your cheeks.

"Thanks Ssaem." You said and was about to leave but got stopped by BangChan hold onto your bag strap.
"Where do you think you're going?" He ask.
"Home?" You frown confusingly.
"I will give you a ride. It's already dark and you're my responsibility to take care since I made you study till late evening" he said and made you follow him toward his car.

You were about to sit at the back when he stopped you again.
"Sit infront, there is a lot of my stuff at the back" he said and you followed his order.

The ride was quiet and you were feeling abit awkward with the whole atmosphere.
"You wanna hear some song?" BangChan ask and you gave him a nod.
"I never heard such a song" you tilt your head.
"Because it's not a release song" he reply.
"Huh?" You ask with confusion.
"I actually produce this song" he said.
"Ssaem can do such amazing thing?!" You ask with shock.
"I once work as a free lance producer before becoming your teacher." He chuckle.
"Really?! Wow! That's really cool" you exclaim with amaze.
"You really think so?" He took a quick glance at you before focusing back at the road.
"Yes and these songs are amazing!!! Can you let me hear more of these masterpiece?. You ask while amusingly clapping  your hands.
"Sure. I'm glad it suit your taste" he smile happily.

Ever since that day, you actually have gotten more comfortable and closer around BangChan and it scare you. You remember the bet and also the situation between you and him. You're his student and he's your teacher, both of you will get in a big trouble if there is any love line happened between you both. You began to keep your distance from him and he unexpectedly notice it.

"I think that is for today" BangChan close the book he was reading.
"Okay!" You said and quickly pack your stuff.
"Yah! Where are you going? This way is to my car" he point the other way.
"I promise Seungmin, I will walk home with him for now on so Ssaem don't have to worry about me. Bye!" You were about to run away but BangChan was quick to grab onto your wrist.
"Why are you acting distance lately?" He ask after turning you to face him and move closer to you.
"Huh? What are Ssaem talking about" you awkwardly chuckle, trying to avoid his stare.

He keeps his eyes lock with yours and lead abit closer to your face. You could feel that your heart can burst any minute so you quickly push him away and made excuse that Seungmin have been waiting for you at the gate. You quickly ran out from there.

"Tell me again...why do I have to be here?" Seungmin glare at you with his hands in his pocket.
"Because you're my best friend who dearly care for me" you innocently blink, that made him let out an annoyed 'tch'.
"And I have your big dark secret" you grin that made his eyes wide.
"You're lucky, you're my friend" he glance at you and sigh.

You both began to walk home when suddenly Seungmin ask you a question.
"You're beginning to fall for him aren't you?" Seungmin ask out of the blue.
"Huh? What?!" You raise your voice out of shock.
"I can see it clearly, y/n. It's not like yesterday, we become friend." He state.
"Then I lose...." You mumble.
"There is something else bothering you isn't it?" He ask again.
"He's our teacher, Seungmin. It's impossible" you whisper the last word.
"I guess it is but you will never know what the future hold, right?" He said that a made you turn your head at him.
"I don't know...maybe" you shrug your shoulder.

Time past by, it's already your last year of third year. To your luck, your English have been improving a lot ever since BangChan helped you. Your school are now holding a ceremony for your graduation. You were sitting on your chair while staring at BangChan who focusing to what your principal was talking about.  

"Hey, Don't you think it's time to tell him?" Seungmin nudge your side.
"I really think I shouldn't" you shook your head.
"You will regret it. I bet on it" Seungmin whisper.
"Stop making bets already. You guys won" you roll your eyes at him.
"Fine but I really think, you should go tell him before its too late" Seungmin said and you were in dilemma.

You secretly texted BangChan to ask him to meet you at the back school building. He gave you an okay in a split of a second.
After the ceremony was done, everyone was in a lot of joy and was celebrating with their peer of friends. You excuse yourself from your friend and headed to the back school building. To your surprise, he was already there.

"I'm surprise that Ssaem is faster than me" you chuckle.
"I took a short cut. Congratulation. I'm really proud of your achievement, y/n. You did greatly" he gently pat your head with a warm smile plastered on his face.
"Thank you Ssaem." A tint of blush appear on your cheeks.
"So what are you gonna do after this?" He ask, as if he wanted to longer the conversation between you both.
"Gonna see whether the university I pick accept me and I hope to continue in majoring English languages" you proudly tell him about your plan.
"English. A good choice." He nod and smile.
"Ssaem. This isn't actually the reason why I ask to meet you here." You stare down while biting your lower lip.
"Then what is it?" He ask tilting his head near you.
"I don't what to say and I'm afraid if this will ruined anything between us but I....I love you, Ssaem" you confess and face him to see his reaction but there were nothing.

BangChan was staring at you with no expression. You doesn't know whether he's rejecting you, was shock, or even worse disgusted by you.
"This is wrong. Ssaem can forget about it all. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I should go" you panicky said and try to run a way but he pull you into his embrace.
"Stay" he whisper and hold you nearer.
"What?" Your eyes widen with surprise.
" I'm still processing all of this. I'm sorry to say that I don't know how to reply to your confession for now but I want you to stay with me. My mind and feeling is abit complicated at the moment but for sure I feel comfortable when I'm around you. I want you to always be near me. I'm still not ready to be in a relationship but I hope that you will still wait for me to be fully committed to you. I want us to last, Choi y/n" he said that made you abit confuse but also happy that he's actually willing to be with you.
"I can wait if it's you" you said and raise your head to gaze into his dark brown orbs.
"Thank you. Someday, I will confidentially tell you 'I love you' but maybe for now let me say that I like you, y/n" he said as he lead closer to you.

You smile as your lovingly stare into his eyes. You both were leaning closer to each other and was about to kiss when suddenly your heard a loud cheer from your behind.
"Yahoo!!! I won!! I told you guys!!" A loud cheer that clearly ruined your and BangChan moment.
"I'm going to kill that loud squirrel someday" you growl annoyingly.
"Hehehe, let's go see them" he said after planting a peck on your forehead.
"Alright" you sigh and went towards your group of friend.

You let out a fake cough to gain their attention and they look frighten to see you standing there.
"Y/n?!" A cold sweat was seen on Hyunjin's forehead.
"I guess, you four made a bet....again?" You squat your eyes at them with a threatening smile.
"A bet of what, I assume?" BangChan ask with a calm voice.
" a bet to see whether you two will become a couple or not" Felix carefully told you both.
"And I won!!!, Jisung cheer happily, didn't read the whole situation properly.
"Won what?" BangChan ask after looking at you then look back at Jisung.
"That you two didn't become a couple straight away!!!" Jisung laugh.
"You really think so?" BangChan said that made all of you surprise and confusingly stare at him including you.
"Then what are we?" You ask while point at him and you.
"We're not a couple yet...but we do like eachother" he said that made you all more confuse.
" then a crush?" Felix said.
"Close but I was going to say...Soulmate" he state that made you smile shyly at the term 'soulmate'.
"Wow, that was smooth" Seungmin gave an an approval nod.
"Then those that mean...I lose?" Jisung frown.
"Sorry to say, yes" BangChan smile with glory and took the money in Jisung's hands.
"I will hold onto that. As your teacher, betting something like this isn't always good." BangChan start advice you all about betting but then was seen to be left out alone.
"Huh? Yah!!! Y/n!! How can you also leave me?" He whine like a little boy.
"Sorry baby" you giggle and ran away with the other while BangChan chase after you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 8K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❤️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...
13.2K 102 14
✨Stray Kids OT8 One Shot✨ Enjoy the stories! May contains broken grammar and it might be awkward haha yet I think I'm gonna embrace my writing style...
37K 613 32
It's in the title, I shouldn't have to explain. Requests are open :) feel free to message me privately with them. Enjoy you horny mo-fos
104K 1.9K 45
A collection of skz x fem!reader oneshots and imagines I've written for our precious boys. Everything posted here can also be found on my Instagram...