My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

I miss him

304 21 20
By DarkFlower065

The following days were filled with the Intouch family trying their best to keep their son-in-law happy. Pete too was trying to keep himself immersed in the work and rest other things to spend his time.

Pete was busy in his office work when he got call from Ohm. Pete was bit confused seeing the caller ID at this hour but he hurried to pick it up. "Hello phi." Pete greeted. "Hello Pete! Fluke and I wanted to invite you for a dinner with us. So, today evening at 7.00 pm. I'll message you the location." Ohm said.

"Thank you phi but I don't want to interrupt your time together." Pete denied politely. "Oh Pete! Fluke too wants you to come. So please don't deny. He'll be upset otherwise." Ohm tried to convince. Pete thought for a while and then agreed to go out with the two.

Pete didn't regret his decision since the dinner was really great. Pete was able to enjoy himself and Fluke was really happy seeing him. They had a nice talk and even went out to visit some other places. Pete had already informed Tuli that he will be going out with the two and the mother had agreed to him happily.

Fluke and Ohm had planned many things to keep Pete occupied. They went to amusement park where they enjoyed themselves. Like Pete, Fluke too was scared of the rides and they both stuck together. They had some fun playing small games and winning some prizes.

It was past 10.00 pm when Pete returned home. He was all drained and sleepy. Tuli greeted him and gave him a hug before allowing him to return to the bedroom. Pete got fresh and lay on his bed with his cell phone in his hand. No matter how tired he was, he wouldn't get sleep without hearing Ae's voice. And as expected, Ae called him and the cute guy was happy talking to his husband.

After three days, Fluke and Tar dropped by Pete's office. The two had some plans that included Pete so they were going to drag him along with them. Before speaking to Pete, the two went to talk to P'Sun. The elder brother was happy seeing the two and welcomed them warmly. After both of them spilled their plan, Sun happily agreed to let Pete go.

After that, the two marched in the direction of Pete's office. Pete who was busy with some files was stunned seeing the two standing in front of him. "Sawasdee khrab P'Pete!" Both the boys greeted in unison. "Hi!!" Pete greeted them excitedly. "We are going for shopping so we came to drag you along." Fluke stated. "But I need to talk to P'Sun." Pete replied. "We already did and P'Sun agreed. Now hurry up!! We are getting late!" Tar said in excitement.

Within no time, both the boys managed to pull Pete out of office and were heading in the direction of elevator. Pete's gaze then diverted to Sun who stood at some distance with his hands folded on his chest. Sun waved at his little brother and mouthed 'enjoy yourself'.

Pete smiled and then left the building with the two. Tar had planned of watching a movie first before heading with the rest of his plans. The movie was fun and all three enjoyed to their heart's content.

Fluke had spoken to Tar and told him about what happened after Ae and Pete had returned from honeymoon. So both of them planned of taking this cute guy out for a little fun.

After they were done with the movie, Tar dragged the both towards the restaurant for a meal. He ordered lot many things and then started to grumble that it was too much. Not to say that he somehow managed to finish it all with Fluke and Pete laughing at him.

The next stop was the park where Fluke had plan of just letting three of them rest. It wasn't much crowded, few children were playing in park and their parents were watching them. All the three guys made themselves comfortable on one of the bench.

Tar's gaze landed on the nearby ice-cream stall. "I'll be right back!" he said and left the place hurrying towards the ice-cream seller. He bought three cones and then rushed to where the two were seated. He handed them one each and then occupied his seat.

"What is an outing without an ice-cream!! Mmmmmm...." Tar said licking the ice cold cream. Pete and Fluke hummed in response while they continued to savor the delicious taste.

After spending some time at the park, Tar finally dragged them to the last stop which was a concert. Well, he had asked Tum to get three tickets so that he could spend the time with his two new friends. The three of them enjoyed themselves while swaying at the music. The concert had attracted too many people and the three were now in the middle enjoying themselves.

It was already past 10.00 pm and Pete decided that they should leave. He had to get back home and also drop Fluke to his apartment. Tar had Tum waiting for him so the bubbly boy bid his goodbye to the two. Pete then dropped Fluke to his apartment before heading back home.

When he arrived, he found Tuli waiting for him. He felt a bit guilty for having kept the mother awake. "I am sorry mae." Pete apologized. "Oh Pete, why are you sorry? I am glad that you had some fun. I just wanted to make sure that you are back home safe. Go get fresh. By the way, did you have dinner?" Tuli asked. "Khrab mae. I ate with Fluke and Tar." Pete replied.

"Good. Now go get fresh and take some rest." Tuli said patting Pete's hairs. Pete just nodded in response and then hurried towards the bedroom.

Days continued the same way with everyone keeping Pete busy with something or the else. It had been 2 weeks and still Ae was busy with the work. Pete started to get bit restless and wanted to see Ae desperately.

Tuli sensed the anxiety and decided of sending Pete to stay with his parents. She thought he might feel better being with them. When Pete arrived at his parent's place, he looked really sad. Putch and Patchara tried their best to make their son happy but Pete seemed to be not in mood to talk to anyone. He was spending most of his time in the bedroom if he didn't go to office.

Finally, Sun decided he must step in and take control of the situation. He returned home early and found Pete sitting in front of the window and staring outside. He sat down beside Pete and then gently placed his hand on Pete's shoulder.

The cute guy turned his head to look at his elder brother and then tears rolled down his cheeks. Sun pulled him into a hug and started to stroke his back soothingly. "You should let it out Pete." Sun said. Pete let the tears roll down his cheek as he spoke, "I miss him phi.... I miss him a lot... I don't know what to do." Pete confessed.

"Why didn't you go with him then?" Sun asked. "Because..... We just returned from honeymoon and soon Ae had to leave. But before that Ae had told me that we will be moving into a different house. So when I thought over it I felt guilty that I am taking Ae away from his parents. So I decided of staying back."

"Also, I felt that media will highlight this topic saying that am not getting well with my in-laws. Because after returning back Ae would be shifting into new house and then people might start gossiping." Pete tried to explain.

"Stop thinking about others Pete. Media and people need topic to talk but that doesn't mean you should hurt yourself. You should think about yourself too. And did you ask whether Ae's parents were feeling the same or not? In this whole situation, if anyone's view matters then that's of Ae's parents and not anyone else." Sun spoke.

"Now tell me, what do you want at present. Don't think about anyone except yourself, make a decision for yourself." Sun replied. Pete stayed quiet for a while and answered, "I want Ae."

Sun just smiled and patted Pete's back. "See, that was so easy. Henceforth, ask the people whose opinion actually matters. People and media will find someone or else to talk about. You must think about yourself and not others." Sun spoke.

Ae's POV:

It's been 17 days that I am stuck here. The continuous meetings and the procedure of appointing new staff is draining me off. I badly want to see my love, I know he will be missing me a lot. I just wish I could fly back soon.

The meeting I was in, just ended and now am returning back to my hotel room. I just feel like booking the next flight and hurrying to see my husband. I remember the night before I left. He was really sad but had put up a brave face.

Today, I wasn't even mentally present for the meeting. My mind was clouded with the cute face of my husband whom I am missing like hell. I remember his sweet smile, his soft voice, his plushy lips. Even the everyday talk with him doesn't satisfy me. I just want to hold him in my arms, breathe in his baby scent, kiss those plushy lips....... God!! I have now created a problem down there just by thinking about him.

I returned back to hotel and headed to my room. I checked my cell phone for nth time but there was no message or call from Pete. I started to get worried thinking about the worst possibilities. Was he in some kind of trouble? I dialed my mother's number and waited for her to pick up.

She answered after 2 rings, "Hello Ae!! How are you?" Mae inquired. "I am fine mae. How are you? And how's por and phi?" Ae asked. "Oh! They are fine. How's the work going?" mae questioned. "Work is going fine mae. How is Pete doing?" I asked and tried to sound as casual as possible. "He is fine son. These days, he looked a bit upset so I sent him to stay with his parents for few days. He was too polite and denying leaving the house but I had to use my authority finally. I feel sad for him. Poor child, he is putting up a brave face for everyone even though he is hurting." Mae spoke.

I know that mae and all have been trying their best to make Pete feel at home. But I also know that he needs me at present. "I can understand mae. He always thinks about others before himself." I spoke. "Well, your por is calling me so I'll have to hang up. Take care of yourself son. Bye." Mae spoke. "Bye mae." I replied and then disconnected the call.

I thought of calling Pete but then thought of waiting for a while. May be he is busy talking to Yim and all and didn't find time to call. I dragged myself into the bathroom and got fresh. I then slipped into comfortable clothes and then checked the cell phone again to see if Pete had called. Still there was no sign of him.

I lay on bed with cell phone in my hand. I started to browse through the pictures of our honeymoon. Then finally, the picture of our hands, showing our wedding rings appeared. I smiled looking at how perfect the picture looked.

The memories of our honeymoon started to play in my mind and I desperately wanted to hold my husband. I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on my room's door. Room service always seems to ruin my happy bubble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
Anti-Hero By L

Fanfiction

2.7K 173 17
THE GRUMPY FLUKE NATOUCH MEET THE LOVELY OHM THITIWAT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? Start - December 31, 2022 End - March 10, 2023
7.7K 448 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
52K 2.8K 47
What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries set up will this marriage have any future...