Paper Airplanes [Xiao x Venti...

By 1ukamisu

Venti is part of Teyvat Mafia Association, The Archons rather; one of the top CEO's alongside Morax and Ei, c... More

introduction.
(1) The Archons
(2) Lemniscating Winds
(3) Teal Colored Skies
(4) Accidental Letter Pt. 1
(5) Accidental Letter Pt. 2
(6) Accidental Letter Pt. 3
(8) Accidental Letter Pt. 4
(9) Embrace Of The Winds
(10) An Adepti's Dreams
(11) Reminiscent Breeze
(13) Vivid Memories
(14) Mirrored
(15) Paper Airplanes
A/N
(1) Special Chapter

(12) A Puppet's Origin

359 10 1
By 1ukamisu

"Welcome home, Master Barbatos."
Kaeya and other acquaintances in the organization welcomed Venti, as Barbatos.

"Oh, meeting room now.." Barbatos has just arrived from everything that has happened, but now he's back to his living hell.

"We shall go, Master Barbatos." Kaeya and other acquaintances follow Barbatos to a room where Morax and Ei resided.

"You called?" Ei asked.

"Yeah, Code Bronze to Kaeya earlier by 3 'o clock." Barbatos answered as he sat down on the middle seat.

"Fill in the details." Morax answered.

"Code name: Sinae, 20, Ganyu, Female Cryo ranked sharpshooter, Details over." Barbatos answered the organization fully, straightforwadly with his eyes looking dead rather than having such a abnormal amount of bloodlust.

"That's remarkable... Information. Now this "Ganyu" girl, who is she?" Morax questioned.

"My friend's sister, CEO of the adepti organization." Venti looked at morax with dead eyes.

"Okay, Kaeya run a more detailed report about who she is. Dismissing this early, we have more issues to talk about." Morax dismissed everyone, but Barbatos nor Ei left.

"Now then, I know there's more." Morax looked at Barbatos.

"I was with her, then she opened a bit of bloodlust." Barbatos went silent afterwards.

"Are you sure it was her?" Morax asked.

"The moment I felt like somebody was watching me, I had a feeling it was her, me and my friends though resided in my shop earlier. I didn't want to doubt her especially because she is my friend's sister. Not until, the moment I was left alone, and the moment I've left the shop, someone pulled me into the alleyway. Obviously, I took out a small knife, it was a fatui agent." Barbatos quickly answered and explained how he realized who Ganyu was.

"Fatui? What do they have to do with this..." Ei got intrigued by the fact the Fatui was into this mess, especially because she knows her brother is back.

"I do not know either, but. I have new information I haven't told Kaeya yet." Barbatos adds.

"Continue on." Morax payed attention well as well as Ei, they were both worried about the Fatui.

"Scaramouche knows who the Adepti are, and plans to kill them as well as. Us." Barbatos' words were serious and cold as ice.

Ei took a deep breath, the same time Morax did to control whatever they felt.

"The Fatui that reached out to me, was probably killed by now leaking the information, I assume that fatui was assigned by Scaramouche himself. I have no idea why they would help me, this is a gain, but this might be a trap too, the Fatui that sent the messege to me was just through pure words, they weren't stranggling me either. It was easy for them to say. "Ganyu, The Third CEO of the Adepti Organization, Codename: Sinae, Cryo Rank." As the fatui said this to me, I felt chills to realize she has been watching me, the fatui sender left then on. "

"Barbatos, what else?" Morax asked.

"That's it." Barbatos looked into Morax in a glare.

"Okay, We will help you with this investigation." The two says.

"No objections, now I shall go." Barbatos left the meeting room, uneasy.

He kept something from them, which was unusual.

He is back to his Venti self although, "Venti! Why did you keep it from them?" A voice inside Venti's head rings.

Venti was now all alone, he opens his music sheets and just stares at them.

"Scaramouche..." He says to himself, no matter how much he keep telling himself it wasn't him, the "fatui agent"
Venti was portraying to, was Scaramouche himself.

A flashback on what has happened.

Venti was pulled in an alleyway, with a guy with a all black fit on, obviously Venti felt like he was going to get kidnapped for some reason.

"Let go! Holy shit-" Venti wasn't scared honestly, he was pissed off. He was used to this after the years of hostages that has happened to him because of his parents.

"Shut up and listen." The boy with a  mask on took his mask off, his voice felt somewhat familiar and this was when Venti realized who he was.

"Scaramouche?!" Venti was trying to let go of Scaramouche, unusually Scaramouche was a bit stronger to hold him off. But since he just said, to listen. So he did.

"Just listen you asshole!" Scaramouche was starting to get pissed, but he had to, so Venti shut up.

"Listen. Ganyu is the CEO of the adepti association, as well as Xiao." Scaramouche mutters.

Venti felt numb, the same time painful.

"What the hell?" Venti didn't want to fall, what if it was misinformation to trick him?

"Why would I believe you?! Especially, Xiao?" Venti slapped Scaramouche.

"The audacity you have to lay your hands on me, it is your choice. You don't want me to do the same thing Tartaglia did so?" Scaramouche was a threat afterall, he was stronger than Venti for a reason. The fatui are the closest formidable opponents.

"If you say so, fill me in the details." Venti had to take the chance, even if it pained him.

"Ganyu, Codename: Sinae, 20, CEO of the adepti association. Xiao, Codename: Alatus, 18 CEO of the adepti association." Scaramouche said this, and then left kicking Venti in the stomach.

"A-asshole..." Venti squinted the same time... "A-alatus is Xiao?!" Venti took time to do deep breaths.

Venti now knows Xiao's objective, and Xiao's identity, all those... Months of friendship was all fake?

Flashback ends.

"Xiao..." Venti has to admit, he had a bit of affectionate feeling towards Xiao, a reason why he kept songwriting was because of him.

He was clingy towards Xiao, he liked Xiao to be honest, but I guess fate just doesn't want it that way.

"No... No no... I shouldn't believe anything about Xiao... It was Scaramouche afterall it could be false information." Venti still wanted to keep that thought.

Venti was having severe headaches, and he started coughing.

"B-blood?" Venti faints afterwards, he was on the floor after falling down onto his desk. His sheets were now filled with blood.

It was about 8 pm, two hours after Venti just arrived.

"Master Barbatos, dinner will start soo- MASTER BARBATOS?!" Noelle entered the room, as he saw Barbatos on the floor covered with blood, she screamed and Morax and Ei heard this, the same time the organization did.

"Master Morax! Master Ei! Master Kaeya! Please come immediately!" Noelle was panicking.

Morax, Ei and Kaeya rushed to Barbatos' room, he was very pale.

Kaeya carried Venti to the nurses' room. Venti was having a severe fever and blood was all over him.

"Oh dear Archons..." Barbara injected IV into Venti's arms.

"What's happening to him Barbara?!" Ei looked at her with worry.

"He... Probably hasn't eaten for days, his trauma also lead him to cough up blood. Master Barbatos needs rest and a proper meal, he is going to be okay afterwards. " Barbara answers.

Ei and Morax stayed inside the room where Venti was staying, personally speaking, they knew Venti didn't like being called Barbatos unless it is urgent, so calling him his name is reassuring, It is just his codename afterall.

The two stayed there, they never got to eat nor rest, they worried about Venti who had a frowned face left on him while he sleeps.

It's been 5 hours, yet Venti isn't still awake.

"What time is it Ei?" Morax asked.

"1 am, I have to go." Ei answered.

"To where? At this time?" Morax answered.

"It's important. Don't worry." Ei left Morax with Venti who was properly taking care of him, while waiting for  him to wake up. Morax did worry about Ei, he felt like she had some sort of plan to her on.

Ei walked into a hallway, and hurridly opens a door with three people sitting on three seats.

"Welcome back, my little puppet."
A girl who had similar features like Ei exclaimed.

"What do you want, Beelezebul." She was Ei's twin sister.

As well as Ei, Scaramouche and Hu Tao were together.

"Any update about your pretty little
organization?~" Beelezebul was a tease, and a manipulator.

"Barbatos passed out, he is in a bad condition, Morax in the other hand is currently taking care of him." Ei was a traitor, she is originally, the reason why Dainslief is dead. It may sound a bit messed up, but Ei is as dangerous as you can hear about it.

"Wonderful! Our plans are working well! Right my little puppets~" Beelezebul, Ei and Scaramouche are the siblings who could act, manipulate, kill and go undercover, all things Ei has said are all acts, non of them are true. She's the real traitor.

"Lay your hands off me." Scaramouche said coldly.

"Oh my dear brother~ do not worry, you did a great job telling Barbatos'!" Beelezebul was praising her puppets.

"Oh and you Hu Tao, you're next. It's your turn, better find out what Xiao and Ganyu has been doing hm?" Hu Tao teamed up with the siblings despite the conflicts she knew that would happen.

"Oh yes m'lady, anything for you~" Hu Tao answers.

"Now that you did a great job Ei, it is almost time." Beelezebul meant, that it was time for them to have the war.

Ei is a heartless human being, a villain aswell as her siblings counting in an outsider. Selfish beings.

"Now that it's time, it's time to go outside to have a little fun won't we?" Beelezebulb, Ei, Scaramouche and Hu Tao threw an attitude over each other, they were training so it would look like they're really fighting each other.

"This is so fun!" Hu Tao proceeds to try stabbing Scaramouche with her polearm, meanwhile Scaramouche was having fun in dodging it too.

"Assholes, this aren't for fun." Ei says as she spares with Beelezebul who had a smirk on her face.

"Is that all you got?!" Beelezebulb threw Ei on her back hitting the wall.

"Fucki- get lost." Ei was pissed, Beelezebul will always be stronger than her.

A few hours later, they had to go back making sure no one was watching them.

"You're back I see." Morax answered.

"Yeah, just important stuff." Ei just answered Morax casually.

Morax didn't really mind, because he trusts Ei, and Ei is aware of it.

"He hasn't woken up?" Ei asked and looked at the pitiful Barbatos with an act on.

"He would, probably tomorrow." Morax answered.

"Tomorrow" The word rings into Ei's head, it's the day after tomorrow. The unexpected.

"Yeah, hope so." Ei went to her room to rest afterwards, she didn't have to go to "college" anyway.

"..."

"I'm here again..."

- hello my wonderful readers~ Thank you for reaching this far waaa! I can't wait to finish this book, I might work on other AU's after this one. Thank you for all the support and the stars you give meee ~ hope you all are safe!!! Love the cliffhanger <3

- nanananananaaa upper side dreamin', happy halloween btw!

~ miya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 30
Anemo visions in all over Teyvat are getting weaker and slowly fade away. In all region those specific vision users suffer from nightmares and short...
3.9M 117K 97
๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo โ–ธ Pl...
110K 1.8K 46
Cover credits to MiHoYo/Hoyoverse. I do not own the characters or the game, only the writing. Updates will come very, very slowly. Warnings: May con...
29.9K 684 14
when she was asked to babysit the anemo archon during his stay in liyue, she wasn't expecting him to have her begging to be fucked by a god, especial...