Make Me~an MLBxMarvel Crossov...

By Kakabear808

This is a Marvel/MLB crossover. Ladybug is sixteen now, and Lila hs ruined her life, not only in school, but... More

INFO!!!
Lets start from the Beginning
Drowned
Authors Note!
Tridents
Trips and Bullies
Flashback
Authors Note
I'm really sorry!
Threats
Need to know notes
They left me. Great.
Tony's P.O.V.
Many P.O.V.'s
What happened?
Ok, Ok, I know/Authors Note
Just an update, please read though.
Miss me?
Can I have your opinions?
Airport
Hotels and Shawarma
Whoopsy daisy.
Hotels and Shwarma part 2
No videos
Stark Industries
Fights and Bites
Her Mind
Challenges
Let me clear this up.
Fury
Desert Feelings
You want to know the Truth?
Contests
GOTG
Bugboy
YoU hAvE My cAt?
Odin
Betrayal
Hydra
Drowning
Mind Wipe
The Death of Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Poker

1.3K 54 19
By Kakabear808

"Hey um Peter? We need to go back to the Tower like... right now. Its a um, an emergency so I'll meet you there as quick as possible. Use your um, you know, and get there fast. Leave the food, I'll bake you even better ones. Right, I'm talking to your voicemail. Thats awkward. Im awkward. You are not awkward, just...Ill see you there. Im so sorry Peter."
Marinette hung up her phone awkwardly as she stood over Eddie with the jar tucked beneath her arm.
"Jeez kid, that gave me secondhand embarrassment. What was that, you canceling your first date or something?" Eddie laughed out.
Marinette winced but nodded. "Yeah, that was."
"Hold on a minute, are you serious?" He could not believe that he was the cause of the terrible first date. "Well now I feel bad."
"Meh, I still need to tell him Im Ladybug, so maybe nows the time."
Marinette shrugged as she hauled him up by his arms.
Her lucky charm was a jar for Vemon, and she had a scarf for Eddie, though her reasoning for having a gigantic scarf in her purse in the nice weather was yet to be seen.
"Kaalki, Tikki, unify!"
Marinette teleported to the towers and dropped Eddie off with a brief explanation before zipping out to look for Peter, who hadnt responded.
She did eventually find him, near where she left him, only back then he wasnt being threatened by a certain black cat.
"What are you doing with my Puurincess you puny bug? You dont deserve her," Chat Noir sneered out, holding his claws out threateningly.
Peter was backed into a corner, pale and fearful as he scanned ways to escape.
"We-we were just going out! As friends! I swear, so please just let me go!"
Marinette heard that, but didnt really take any offense. Right now he had to be careful with what he said, or else Chat would attack him. Smart boy.
Silently, she crept up behind him, sneaking through the abandoned building as fast as possible.
"I dont believe you!" He exclaimed as he rushed forward abruptly.
In a split second she reacted, wrapping her yoyo around his arm and yanking him away with enough aggression to nake him yowl.
"Do not," she seethed, "touch him Chat."
She walked over to where he was sprawled out on the ground with slow, menacing steps, a murderous expression resting on her face. She swung her yoyo in quick jerking motions, making a small shield on the side of her.
"I ignored you hurting Marinette, because she asked me to, told me she had a plan, since she knew who you were and she would get it here safely. But then she spots you, here, in New York, threatening her boyfriend. She contacted me immedietly. I dont know how she did, but she did. And now you are here, away from Paris, away from akumas, away from your allies. I wont have mercy on you."
She leaned over right in his face and grabbed his bell, pulling him off the ground slightly, ginning maniacally.
"Say goodbye to your precious miraculous kitty, because its mine now."
Just as she reached for the ring, Chat Noir called on his cataclysm and swiped his paw at her, which she seamlessly dodged and threw him into the wall, cracking it.
Without taking her eyes off of him, she called out to Peter, "Leave Monsieur Parker. Miss Dupain-Cheng will be with you in a moment."
The faint sound of feet running away was all that was heard for a moment as the two locked eyes.
"Adrien Agreste, hand over your miraculous peacefully, and you wont get hurt... To much."
"Never," he hissed as he got up.
Ladybug shrugged as she said nonchalantly, "Fine, have it your way."

"Peter!" Ladybug yelled
Spiderman swung in behind her just then, and in one fluid movement Ladybug had grabbed him and flipped him over, to where she was standing over him.
"Oh my god you scared me! Are you okay Bugboy? I didnt hurt you to bad, did I?"
She helped him up and started fussing over him as he stood there stupidly.
"Marinette?"
"Yes?... Shit. Peter, listen, I-you know what, lets get to Stark Towers, it will be easier to explain."

"Oh nuh uh. I am absolutely better than you! I get chased by dozens of villians every week, and I only have a yoyo!"
Peter and Marinette walked through the Tower, arguing with eachother about who was better at swinging, Peter with his webs, or Marinette with her yoyo.
They were to absorbed in each other that they didnt even notice they had three very unexpected guests until after she detransformed.
"THAT IS SO ROCK 'N ROLL MARINETTE!"
I dont think Marinette had ever screamed so loud in her life as she did as Jagged tackled her in a fierce bear hug, Fang at their feet while Penny was waddling up to the two.
"Jagged?! What are you doing here?! What did you see?!"
"Not much Mari, just that you are the most rock 'n roll niece ever!"
"And Ladybug," Penny laughed. "Come on Jagged, let me hug my niece."
Penny pushed Jagged away and hugged Marinette to the best of her ability.
"My gosh Penny, how afar along are you again? Like, seven months now?"
"Yes Mari, seven months in two days."
"Um, yeah, excuse me but, Satrk Towers is closed to you. You cant steal her, she is mine." Tony cut in.
Immedietly, the glare of four terrifying women was directed at him. Oh yeah, Pepper joined too.
"What?! Shes my niece, its not stealing!" Jagged exclaimed back at Tony.
"Jagged honey, calm down, Im sure he doeant mean that." Penny tried to soothe.
Thats when Pepper intervened too. "Tony, go sit down and wait for me. We will all discuss this like reasonable adults."
"Mm hmm. You to Jagged. Go sit down."

In the end, Marinette managed to explain everything to the couple, explaining as much as possible, and during that time she also informed the Avengers she got the right from Adrien.
Tony wasn't happy.
But, they all managed to get everything worked out. Jagged finally understood why she needed to stay here in New York, and why the couple would need to stay out of Paris for the next two and a half months.
Thats when Marinette got the call from the School Board.
As she excused herself and answered, she was asked, "Hello, is this Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"
"Yes this is her."
"Ah, yes well, we have completed the investigation enough to, well, wrap some ties up. It has been decided, with your parents along with Mr. Stark, that if you wish to remain at New York for the remainder of your trip, you can, and you will be staying in the towers if you wish, all expenses paid for. Your parents have given you the choice of making this decision yourself, and they support what you choose."
Her mouth dried as hundreds of thoughts flew through her mind. "Um, yeah-yes I want to stay here. I want to stay here in New York."
"Good, a chauffer from Stark Industries will be taking you to Stak Towers at five in the evening tonight. Also, in the light of recent evidence that Miss Rossi has lied about certain things, all crimes and reports regarding you will be taken off of your record during the time she has been at the school."
"Um, if I may who is going back to Paris, and who is staying here?"
"Um, hold on... In your class, Chloe, and Nathaniel. Plus a Luka Couffain, Marc Anciel, and Kagami Tsurugi. All the others are leaving for Paris tonight, including Caline Bustier, your teacher, and Tony Stark is becoming your temporary guardian while you are in New York. The investigation is still going on on your class, teacher and principle, so you dont need to worry much about that."
"That's-thats great! Thank you so much!"
"Dont thank me miss, just doing my job." The phone was silent for a moment until the person on the phone hesitantly spoke up. "I-I saw the videos on the security cameras. I cant express how sorry I am about what you endures in that class. You have everyones sympathy here, you should know that."
Marinette could hear the guilt practically dripping from her voice, and thats when she knew that they would be getting what they deserved.
"Thank you very much. I know that you didnt know about this before, so please dont blame yourself or anyone else besides for the people who deserve it."

The phone call ended soon after, once she had explained all the details and when Tony came in signalling for her to end it.
Once she did and rejoined the others, she was tackled by one red blur.
"Oh Mari! Im so glad that they are finally getting what they deserve! The whole school is going to be so happy to hear this! 'GASP!' I have to tell Aurore!"
The petite bluenette laughed as she pried the arms locked around her. "So am I Marc, so am I."

"For the love of all things delicious and sweet, shut the fuck up please!" Marinette yelled out.
She was laying in bed, and it was TWO in the morning and SAM AND BUCKY WOULDNT SHUT UP!
When the noise didnt stop after a minute, she shot up and stomped down the hallway into the dining room, where she was greeted with the sight of eight Avengers and two guardians, along with Carol in the room.
Shuri and T'Challa left this evening back to Wakanda.
"Um, hey kid. Did we wake you up?" Tony asked nervously.
Her eyes narrowed suspiciously at the group, crossing her arms as she questioned them. "What are you all doing?"
"Poker." Was the simultaneous answer of six.
"Deal me in."

"Come on Princess, give him back. Hes a living being, thats kidnapping!" Rocket groaned on the otherside of the door.
"Nuh uh! He can leave whenever, he just wants to stay with me! Instead of with you underdressed butt!"
"Lady Marinette, may I please have Mjornir back?"
"NO! Go away!"
"Mari please, at least let me have my helmet back, I need it."
"Then dont bet it against the wielder of the goddess of luck then!"
"Come on Doll, I need my arm back. Please, Sam is teasing me."
"Oh hell no, go tackle him or something."
BANG BANG BANG! "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG GIVE ME REDWING BACK RIGHT NOW!"
"No way Sam! I like him, so I'm keeping him!"
"Mari please just give him back."
"Maybe this'll teach you to bet your own boyfriend Wanda."
"I need my shield Marinette. Please."
"I need you suit Cap. Please."
"I got your alien sugar kid."
GASP! "Thank you so much Carol! Here, take Goose, but remember, just for the day."
"Those things are dangerous Dupain-Cheng. Dont hurt yourself."
"Relax Tweety, just relax."
"Marinette dear, can I please have the controls back, at least to Tonys workshop?"
"Im sorry Pepper, but since you are a buisness woman yourself, you would have to understand that an agreement was made, he can't simply back at now, before the alloted time."
"I am Groot."
"Yes sweetheart, you can have another cookie."

1900 words!
Sooo... My little brothers birthday was yesterday. And Halloween.
It was awesome. We frosted our own cupcakes and everything. It was so cool.
We didnt do any costumes or anything because of Covid, but we ate lots of candy and sweets and stuff.
Sorry the wait was so long, we've been having really long days recently, so I havent been able to do much writing lately, but I am doing it as best and fast as I can.
I do have a future chapter done that I just need to tie together with these, and make it done good and correctly, so expect that in like, two or three chapters.
Also, oh my gosh, over 7000 reads! That is so cool! I never thought it would get this popular, so this is awesome!
...
Aaaaannnnd I just realized I forgot all about Eddie and Venom😖, but dont worry, I'll get to that in the next chapter.
The Poker scene was kinda just a filler to, so sorry 'bout that

Have a great night and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
25.5K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut