London Love

Від applejack131

Lauren and her best friend Mak have just moved to London. Adjusting to London has been tough, considering the... Більше

Chapter 1: The Run In
Chapter 3: Texting Dan
Chapter 4- Dan's Apartment
Chapter 5: Ask Lauren and Dan
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: The News
Chapter 8: Staying The Night
Chapter 9: The Plane Ride
Chapter 10: Vidcon
Chapter 11: Kian Lawley
Chapter 12: The Date Take 2
Chapter 13: The Last Video
Chapter 14: Back to London
Chapter 15: Moving In
Chapter 16: Meet The Parents
Chapter 17: Reunited
Chapter 18: Christmas Party
Chapter 19: A Visitor
Chapter 20: Girls Night
Chapter 21: Christmas
Chapter 22: LA
Chapter 23: Telling Kian
Chapter 24: Food Fight
Chapter 25: Back Home
Chapter 26: Finding An Apartment
Chapter 27: Anniversary
Chapter 28: Good News
Chapter 29: He's Back
Chapter 30: Movie Night
Chapter 31: It's Time
Chapter 32: She's Arrived
Chapter 33: Back Home
Chapter 34: The Girlfriend
Chapter 35: The Party
Chapter 36: Surprise
Chapter 37: Confrontation
Chapter 38: What?
Chapter 39: Shawn's Apartment
Chapter 40: Airport
Chapter 41: The Proposal
Chapter 42: She's Gone
Chapter 43: Mom's Calling
Chapter 44: Wedding
Chapter 45: Baby Howell/ Epilogue

Chapter 2: The Number

77 6 0
Від applejack131

Dan slides into a booth across from Phil and slaps the seat, meaning for me to sit down next to him. Mak, nervously, sits next to Phil.

"Okay, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm dying to know your names!" Dan laughs.

"Oh! Right, I'm sorry. My name is Lauren!" I exclaim, sticking out my hand properly. Dan shakes my hand and laughs again.

"And, I am Mak!" Mak exclaims, but doesn't stick out her hand.

"I couldn't help but notice, you were vlogging. Are you a youtuber?" Dan asks me, taking a sip of his milkshake.

"Yeah, you can say I'm a youtuber." I say shyly, looking down towards my milkshake. Mak kicks me from underneath the table and gives a look.

"We're both youtubers." Mak replies, smiling towards Phil.

"That's awesome! What are you channel names?" Dan exclaims. I stay there in a little embarrassed. I don't want Dan to think my channel is stupid. When I don't reply, Mak does.

"Well, my channel is Pizzagirlzzz, and Lauren's channel is Applejack131!" Mak states. I take the last sip of my milkshake, and set it down.

"We'll have to check it out sometime!" Phil says sweetly. I smile towards him and then towards Dan.

"Um... Do you mind if I vlog right now?" I ask, a little scared.

"Not at all!" Phil and Dan reply in sinc. I pull out my camera and press the record button.

"Okay guys, right now we are in Shake Away! YAY!" I exclaim, pumping my fist. I flip the camera around and show my shake which is gone.

"It was Cookie Dough, but I drank it all. There was an... Incident." I say, showing the camera Dan and Phil.

"It's Dan and Phil!" I yell quietly.

"Hello internet!' Dan says.

"Hey guys!" Phil says, waving to the camera. I stop recording and put the camera down.

"Lauren, Mak, we have to go. It was so nice meeting you!" Phil exclaims.

"Yeah, we should do it again sometime!" Dan replies. I smile as I pick myself up out of the booth. I throw my milkshake away and as I turn around, I run smack into Dan.

"Wow, two times in one day." Dan laughs. He throws his milkshake away and then pulls out his phone.

"Can I have your number?"Dan asks, holding out his phone.

"You want my number?" I question.

"Yeah I do!" Dan exclaims. I give my phone to Dan and Dan gives me his phone. We exchange numbers and give the phones back.

"See you around!" Dan exclaims, Phil coming up behind him.

"Bye!" Mak and I say. They both leave and Mak and I are alone.

"I got Dan's number!" I squeal.

"I got Phil's!" Mak squeals. We both do a happy dance. This day just keeps getting better and better.

************************************************************************************************************

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

617K 23.7K 32
**Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Alcoholism** Dan Howell and Phil Lester never got along. Mostly because Dan took out his horrid home...
104K 4.7K 23
OLD / COMPLETED You have been moved into a brand new flat in London. It just so happens that you now live opposite Dan and Phil. You start to develop...
251K 7.5K 58
Junior Rachel is going abroad from America to England to go to college. Through an awkward unexpected meeting, she meets Dan Howell (danisnotonfire)...
1.2K 206 36
Dan Howell is in love with Phil Lester, but Phil is clueless... Will Phil ever feel the same way?