Chapter 10: Vidcon

We pull up to our hotel that Vidcon is taking place at.

"It's so big." I mutter under my breathe. Dan comes up behind me and wraps an arm around my waist. He plants a soft kiss on my temple.

"Here's your bag love." Dan says, rolling my suit case in front of me. I take my suit case in one hand and Dan's hand in the other as we head into the hotel. As we walk through the doors, I can already spot youtubers checking in. I wanted so badly to fan girl right then and there, but that would be a little inappropriate at the moment.

"I'll go check us in." Dan tells me, before wandering off towards the front desk.

"This is so cool!" I hear Mak squeal behind me. Myself, and a few other people look in her direction.

"Hey do I know you from somewhere?" Someone asks, startling me. I look up and see Ricky Dillon, aka the person who I pretended was my husband. My mouth drops open.

"Don't want to catch any flies." Mak says behind me. I clamp my mouth shut and smile.

"Hi I'm Lauren! You might know me, I was in Dan's video. I'm also known as Applejack131." I state, my inner fangirl wanting to take over, wanting to scream and wrap my arms around Ricky and cry.

"That's right! I love your videos by the way!" Ricky tells me. I could of melted then and there. But thankfully Dan comes up behind me and snakes his arm back around my waist. Ricky looks from me to Dan.

"Yes we're dating but don't say anything." Dan says casually. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. Ricky nods and gives a smile.

"Well I better be going, Shelby is waiting!" Ricky says, before waving goodbye and walking away.

"Oh my gosh I'm dying!" I squeal as soon as he's far enough away.

"Do you need medical help?" Dan asks, faking concern. I playfully swat at him and laugh.

"Let's head to our room. It's 445." Dan tells me. I nod my head and turn around but don't see Mak there any more. I look around and spot her talking to, of course Kian Lawley. She's loved him for AGES!

Dan grabs my hand and leads me to the elevators. We hop in an elevator filled with youtubers but us being the socially awkward people we are, we avoiding talking to anyone and just sat quietly. When we reach our floor, Dan and I race down the hallway to our room.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" I ask, a little shyness in my voice. Dan gives me a cheeky smile and open the hotel room door. We throw our stuff down and Dan pulls back the king bed covers. He climbs in and opens his arms out. I crawl into him and rest my head on his chest. Dan kisses me on the forehead before I slowly begin to fall asleep.

I open my eyes, and adjust to the light in the room. Dan shifts and opens his eyes, showing his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Morning beautiful." Dan says in his sexy morning voice. I check the clock and laugh.

"Actually it's 2 in the afternoon." I laugh, ruffling Dan's hobbit hair. Dan smiles and lets out a small chuckle.

"Ready for your first day of Vidcon?" I ask Dan. He sighs and nods his head slowly.

"We have a panel together at 6:00." Dan states, wrapping an arm around me.

"Yay!" I exclaim, laughing.

"I should probably get up..." I say, starting to get up, but I am pulled back down.

"No, don't go!" Dan whines, I laugh and shake my head.

"Just let me get ready!" I giggle, trying to get out of Dan's grip. I eventually wiggle out and am able to make it to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and hop in. I wash my hair and body and then I just stand there, waiting for the water to get cold. But I hear the door open.

"Dan?" I question.

"Yeah?" He answers. I can tell he is smiling.

"What are you doing?" I ask. Dan laughs.

"Nothing." Dan responds. I turn the shower off.

"Well if you're doing nothing can you get me a towel?" I ask, somewhat nice. Dan mutters a 'yeah' and throws it over the shower curtain. I wrap in around my body and hop out of the shower. I can feel Dan's eyes on me the entire time. I go to my suitcase and pick out a floral knee length dress, with a pair of white converse.

"Turn around Dan." I say, knowing he's looking. I take a quick glance at him, to check if he's turned around which he is and then get dressed.

"You better not have looked." I tell him as I go to the bathroom to do my hair. Dan gives me a smirk, giving me the impression he looked. My cheeks burn and I laugh nervously out of habit. Oh dear.

The time quickly becomes 5:50 and before I know it, we are behind the stage getting ready for our panel.

"You will be great!" Dan reassures, smiling sweetly. I smile back and give him a kiss on the cheek. The announcer then announces our names and that's our cue to go on stage. Dan, Phil, Kian, Jc, Mak and I follow each other onto the stage and take our seats at the table. We go through the line, each of us introducing ourselves.

"Hi! I'm Lauren! Aka Applejack131!" I exclaim into the mic, my hands shaking underneath the table. Dan can tell I'm nervous so he takes my hand, which calms my nerves a little bit. The crowd starts to ask us questions about us, about our YouTube careers and Phan and what not.

"Are you and Lauren dating?" A girl asks Dan. My face falters a little but Dan's smile only grows bigger.

"There is actually something I would like to say." Dan speaks. I gives him a smile and I'm really excited to see what follows.

"Lauren and I. We are dating." Dan tells the crowd. The crowd gasps and then cheers loudly. I'm overwhelmed with the outcome and it puts the biggest smile on my face. Dan turns towards me and kisses me softly. Sweet and loving. And we both know this is all on camera. But we don't care. The crowd erupts into an even louder cheer. This couldn't get any better.