"Jujutsu Kaisen: The Forgotte...

By CurlyWriter91

"What will it take for you to leave us alone? A kick to the face? A bit in the neck?" ______________________... More

Chapter 1: Memories of Love
Chapter 2: Freeze
Chapter 3: Fight & Flight
Chapter 4: Cursed Object
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: New Beginnings Part 2
Chapter 7: New Beginnings Part 3
Chapter 8: Are You Serious?
Chapter 9: Family Gem (Secrets)
Chapter 10: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 1
Chapter 11: Scariest Place on Earth, Evening 1
Chapter 12: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 2 Part A
Chapter 13: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 2 Part B
Chapter 14: Next
Chapter 15: Let's Get Ready to Rumble
Chapter 16: That One Time...
Chapter 17: Help Came
Chapter 18: Sister-Exchange Event, Day 1
Chapter 19: Sister-Exchange Event, Day 2
Chapter 21: The Future
Chapter 22: Mission Canada
Chapter 23: Mission Canada, Part 2
Chapter 24: Mission Canada, Part 3
Chapter 25- Mission Complete
Chapter 26: I Got a Favor
Chapter 27: To Ask
Chapter 28: And it Could Kill Us All
Chapter 29: My Heart
Chapter 30: Can't Take it Anymore!
Chapter 31: Come Again?
Chapter 32- Make it Make Sense
Chapter 33: Don't Come Again!
Chapter 34- Welcome to Chaos!
Chapter 35: Welcome to Chaos Part 2

Chapter 20: Re-Connection

50 5 0
By CurlyWriter91

Trigger Warning: Conversations of depression and bullying will be in this chapter

Get up, get up and fight! What, I am not getting out from under these rocks. If I do, I am toast! Crud, someone is already unearthing my safe spot.

"Good, you are not seriously injured. Why are you blushing?"

"No reason, just, stunned from being buried under rocks. Mind helping me up?"

"Hehe, not at all."

"What direction did the opposing students run? I would very much like to speak with them."

We agreed to keep her out of the line of fire, yet, there shouldn't be any harm in letting her have a little fun.

"Are you going to answer my question or not?"

I might as well have a little fun while I am here. And make myself useful for once. Hurry up and answer.

"Right this way, Blaise. Right, this way."

Inside the Viewing Area

The students are acting rather strangely today. Two of the Kyoto students attacked Santa-Clara head-on. And young Gojo is acting protective for once. Excellent! Now to stay calm and watch how the rest of today unfolds.

"Cyril, what are you thinking?"

"Just taking in how amazing the batch of sorcerers is this year. Say Principal Gakuganji, what happened with the two vampires Jujutsu Tech apprehended a few months ago?"

"One of them escaped and the other is in a maximum-security cell. Would you like to talk with him?"

"Lord Cyril, I would not recommend having a conversation with the vampire in question. He has already killed two employees and..."

"With all due respect, Lord Kamo, I was not directing my question toward you." Cyril's fangs flash in the sunlight. Kamo shuts his mouth.

"Lord Gojo, you are quiet today."

"I am simply tired. Much appreciation for your concern, Lord Cyril."

"Cyril, we will take the vampire back with us. If you insist on talking with them, I am certain arrangements can be made. Is my assumption correct, Principal?"

"Lady Fabrice, I will see what we can do."

I knew it would be a pain to invite the vampires! Gojo had to tip them off and press for them to be here. Only a few more days then they will be gone.

On the Train to Kyoto

I am happy for you dude! You lucked out finding a partner who respects your boundaries, communicates clearly, and stands up for you. Strange, the hair on the back of my head and arms is standing erect. And the scent of blood... footsteps are heading towards me.

"Excuse me, young man, may I see your ticket please?"

"Of course, sir, here you are."

Grr. I did not get a visual of the person that just walked past us. Hurry up and scan my ticket Conductor!

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your trip, young man."

"Have a good evening, Sir."

Back on Campus

"The score is tied at three points, it is thirty minutes till sundown, and non of the students have been removed from the game."

"Why is this concerning, you Gojo?"

"I am pointing out the facts, Nanami."

"Hey, umm, this information might upset you Gojo."

"Spit it out Haibara."

...................................

"The Grade-1 curse is on the westernmost corner of the forest, where the three of us just came from, and all the Kyoto students are heading this way."

"You are hiding information... never mind. I answered my question."

Kyoto Train Station

I notice the smallest bits of orange, pink, and purple dancing on the ground. My moment of bliss is interrupted by a familiar presence...the individual from before just walked past me, again.

Once outside the train, I take a hard left. I am not picking up on cursed energy but, I see the outline of a brunette-haired person, wearing a black sweater, dark wash blue jeans, and a ballcap. Perfect! The afternoon rush of people going home puts enough distance between me and the brunette. We make it to the street level.

"Hey, watch it, kid!"

"Sorry."

I say this as a woman and her toddler avoid crashing into me. The brunette looks over their shoulder, I catch a glimpse of their eyes and avert my gaze. There is no way in the heck! A knot forms in my stomach, and a cold sweat breaks out over my brow.

Having blindly walked deeper into the alleyway, I come face to face with a brick wall. I take a sharp right, then another right, and finally, make a left-hand turn. Crud! Where is my hideaway spot? Right...I need to head back to the main drag and stay calm. By the time I retrace my steps, the last bit of light has disappeared, creating an ominous environment.

I duck behind the abandoned building after a pair of patrol officers pass by. Prying the metal door open feels like lifting an elephant off the ground with my bare hands. Come on Simon, we need to build your strength. Climbing up the three flights of stairs forces me to collapse on the landing. The phone in my back pocket buzzes three times before I answer.

"Hello, Simon."

"Why are you out of breath?"

"Because dude, I am not in my own body. Meet me at the place I just texted you."

Click.

Outside the Dining Hall

"Where is she?"

"I don't know, Suguru. I just got her message telling us to meet her outside in five minutes."

"Sorry for keeping the two of you waiting. Are we ready to go?"

"We have been ready for five minutes, kid."

"Alright grumpy cat, no need to hiss at me."

Seems like their personalities are starting to change. I am going to grill the kid when she is back.

Meanwhile

The time is nearing eight..and this place closes at, no wait, it is a 24-hour market. Good gravy I need to calm down. Alright, I can trust Geto and Gojo...and Simon...of course. It is the Elders and Clan leaders I am eery of. I am pretty sure they have laws in place that prohibit tampering with the soul.

"If you squeeze the sandwich any harder, the jelly and peanut butter will burst out of the bread."

"Haha, very...you are the same person I saw leaving the train earlier. What do you want?"

I almost throw my sandwich at the person who looks like me.

"I wanted to get a good look at your face. Try to stay out of trouble and keep the number of people you trust to a minimum. Finding out who is worth keeping close and letting go, is a necessary skill in our line of work. Have a good evening."

Ten-Minutes Later

"Simon, Geto, Gojo follow me." I place my basket down, leaving the food behind.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Where are we, Blaise?"

"An abandoned hospital. Take a seat."

Silence.

"Why are my knuckles bruised up?"

"I beat up your bully after he called you pizza face. And I am texting your partner."

"How do you know I have a boyfriend?"

"Today was date day," I say this with a slightly, high-pitched tone, "he is proud of you for protecting yourself."

This makes Simon blush: it is odd seeing my mocha face turn a different color.

"Before you start freaking out, your parents are aware you are in Kyoto for the night. You are welcome to stay here if you want. I can fix up a bed and sleep in another room."

"I want to know what is going on between the two of you. I have my assumptions but would like confirmation or for you to discredit them."

I take a sharp inhale and exhale.

"Our souls switched bodies last night."

"Huh? Do you mean we had a Freaky-Friday type of switch oh roo?"

"Correct, Simon."

"Then how do we switch back?"

"I don't know. I don't know what caused our souls to switch in the first place."

"What are you thinking about, kid?"

"Stop calling me kid! Just because I am in someone else's body does not give you the right to disregard my boundaries!"

"Oh good, you are still yourself."

"Satoru now is not the time."

I start pacing, putting my thumb under my chin.

Let me see if Simon's soul has been inside my body, does he have my curse technique abilities? How did the exchange-event end? Why do I have this feeling of dread residing in my chest? I have been able to see curses while my soul is inside his body, but I can't manipulate cursed energy.

"Simon, before we switched bodies, how has your mental state and well-being been?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"How have you been feeling? My understanding is you and your family moved from Canada less than a year ago, you have started at a new high school, and you are in a romantic relationship."

"Wow, coming straight for the jugular vein eh. If we are going to talk, do you want your classmates here? I remember you being a very tight-lipped person when we went to school together and it was difficult for other people in our class to get you to open up."

"What do you want to do Satoru and Suguru?"

"I want to stay. Satoru?"

"I am staying too."

"Cool, but you have to share your feelings too."

I stop pacing and turn the color of Satoru's hair. Simon grins from ear to ear.

"Deal. Start talking, please."

My response causes my purple eyes to light up and lips to spread apart.

"The move has been smooth for the most part. It stinks having to move to a new country and all, but I see it as an opportunity to learn more about myself. I did not understand why my parents relocated us to Japan at first, but then my mom explained my dad had been offered a new job at the Embassy.

I have started feeling less depressed as time goes on. My partner has introduced me to people and understand Japanese culture."

After a minute of quiet, Simon cocks his head to the side.

"Now it is your turn to share."

Now I have three pairs of eyes looking at me. A promise is a promise.

"The last couple of years have been trying." I clear my throat, fidgetting with the hem of Simon's shirt. "Transferring high schools, coping with a few deaths, and juggling a job with school work is stressful. I get out of bed on most days but, feel emptiness most of the time."

I stop talking and catch my breath.

There is more to my story but this is not the time to share every detail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 105K 31
[ PREQUEL TO 'Heaven's Cursed Souls ] In which the King of Curses himself falls for a regular-looking human a thousand years ago. Or at least he tho...
70.1K 2.2K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
6.9K 428 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
1M 54.6K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...