Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

127

480 32 16
By taeyeon_mystar

Yoong was so frightened that he immediately loosened his grip around Seohyun. His expression was both shocked and surprised.

In the past, Taeyeon had also reacted in the same way.

He then covered his pale face in his hands as his eyes turned red and tears almost escaped from his eyes.

"We almost thought you were actually abandoning Seohyun to be with Han Xiao."

After Yoong heard this, his eyebrows furrowed, not quite understanding the hidden meaning in Tiffany's words.

Seeing this, Tiffany began to explain everything that happened to Yoong.

Including all the evil things that the Han Family had done at the Han Family Home as well as at the hospital...

"If it was someone else, I bet my surname that they wouldn't have stuck around. It was only because Seohyun was confident that she didn't get manipulated by that woman's lies," Tiffany took a deep breath. 

"Yoong, if you don't provide a suitable response to this entire incident, I'm going to look down on you."

After she was done speaking, Tiffany left Yoong's hospital room. She was 7-8 months pregnant and had already done what she should and could do.

After Yoong quietly listened to everything Tiffany had to say, he began to remember all the operational procedures that Han Xiao had violated during his mission. This was what eventually led to his plane crash. He had yet to chase Han Xiao down for what she had done, yet she was trying to scheme against Seohyun?

When Yoong thought about the pain that Seohyun went through, his heart began to ache.

Luckily, Seohyun trusted him throughout the entire ordeal.

As she had simply fainted from being too emotional, the hospital organized for Seohyun to rest beside Yoong's bed. Yoong watched as Seohyun slept and noticed that her face was pale. How many nights had she not had proper sleep? She even wandered into a gorge because of him.

With this thought, Yoong began to blame himself. From the time that Seohyun decided to be with him, she had barely experienced a day of happiness. In fact, she was often subjected to various tricks and schemes.

She was pregnant, yet she had to run around and look for her husband.

As he thought about this, he stretched out his arms and pulled the sleeping Seohyun into his arms, protecting her like she was a precious gem.

Seohyun was eventually awoken by Yoong's movements. As she sensed the familiar hug, she also stretched out her arms and returned the embrace.

"Seo Seo, I'm back...and I'm sorry."

"Have you fallen for someone else? Or are you planning to divorce me?" Seohyun teased.

"I will never divorce you in this lifetime. Seohyun, even if I have to die, I would never betray the person I love nor our marriage," Yoong said firmly. "Besides, I never even saw Han Xiao during my mission and my plane crash was all her fault..."

"Didn't she save you?"

Yoong shook his head, "Seo Seo, I'm going to avenge you for everything you've suffered."

Seohyun was moved as her eyes turned red. This man was indeed her husband. Although he wasn't much of a sweet talker or a romantic person, he protected her well.

"By the way, since you're already pregnant, why haven't you been resting at home? Why were you running around looking for me?"

"Apart from me, who would go looking for you? I don't care where you are and whether you're dead or torn to shreds, since I'm married to you, I will definitely find you even if it means that I return home with a corpse..."

After hearing this, Yoong hugged Seohyun even tighter, "Nothing will happen to me from now on, I promise."

Although she knew that his promise didn't apply when the country was involved, Seohyun still felt comforted by his words.

Before the couple got to say any other words of affection, Mother Lim and Father Lim arrived at the hospital. When she saw that her son was safe, Mother Lim burst into tears...

Mother Lim was a strong woman. In Yoong's memory, he had never seen his mother cry before.

It seemed, he had really given everyone a fright this time.

The family finally reunited.

Afterwards, Yoong began to explain the entire incident to his parents.

After Father Lim finished listening, he slammed his hands on the table and stood up, "The Han Family is much too despicable! So it was Han Xiao that caused your accident? How dare she tell everyone that she saved you? That's completely disgusting."

"I will definitely report this to the superiors. I refuse to believe that the Han Family can continue living so leisurely."

After much coaxing from Yoong, Seohyun finally fell asleep. Meanwhile, Yoong's heart ached as he looked at his exhausted Seo Seo.

"Dad, I need to respond to this incident for Seo Seo's sake."

"Yes you do. If I was Seo Seo, I would have divorced you when you got back. Look at the trouble you've attracted. You're lucky that Seo Seo trusted you."

"Mom, I know what to do."

As Yoong said these words, his gaze darkened and a rarely seen foxy slyness appeared in his eyes.

He had never been someone that one could afford to offend.

Meanwhile, the Han Family were still unaware that Yoong had been successfully saved. In their minds, Yoong was already buried under a tree somewhere.

To give Seohyun a satisfactory response, Yoong decided to befriend Constable Han as well.

"Constable Han, can I ask you for a favor? Since you need to drop by the Han Family Home to find clues regarding the two men that wanted to bury me anyway, why don't you give me a hand?"

Yoong's motive was simple: he wanted to seek revenge on Seohyun.

Han Yu felt that this was a very interesting proposal, so of course, he wanted to get involved. Just like Yoong said, as soon as they found evidence, they would be able to condemn the Han Family, so he naturally had to drop by the Han Family Home to find clues. Therefore, he didn't mind going for a visit.

"When do you want me to go?"

"Tomorrow, when Seo Seo is feeling a little better..." Yoong replied as he ran his hand through Seohyun's hair.

"OK, you can contact me when the time comes."

Yoong nodded and thanked him before he turned to his parents and told them to go home and get some rest. After they were gone, the room finally fell into silence. At this time, he once again pulled Seohyun firmly into his embrace.

Over the past few days, whenever he was conscious, he repeatedly told himself to keep holding on so he could see Seohyun again. Even if it was just one glance, he was happy.

And now, the Gods had given him the chance to not only see her, but hold her in his arms. This was perhaps the best gift from the heavens.

During this time, Seohyun woke up a few times in anger, tears and anxiety.

Yoong's heart ached so much that his eyes turned red. He never thought that he'd hate Han Xiao so much in his life. How dare she hurt Seohyun to this extent?

So, the next morning, Yoong got up nice and early even though he was supposed to remain in bed. When Seohyun saw this, she reacted in shock, "You're seriously injured..."

"It's nothing," Yoong chuckled, "Don't underestimate your husband. Wash yourself down a little. I'm going to take you to get revenge."

Although Seohyun had her doubts, she did not object. After all, she had never been a kind person. This was something that she learned from Tiffany.

She did not attack those that did not attack her first!

But, if they provoked her, she would pull them up from the roots!

Father Han never expected that Han Yu and Seohyun would appear at his home again. So, when he went to greet them, he had a confused expression on his face. Why were they here again?

Han Yu smiled but he did not immediately explain why he was there. He simply pointed to Seohyun and said, "We still haven't found this woman's husband and the last place where he was seen was at your home. So, apart from coming here, where else could we go? Please excuse us, Old Han!"

"So, you're saying that we are at fault for saving him?" Father Han asked angrily.

"Old Han, Yoong went missing at the Han Family Home. To find him as soon as possible, we have no choice but to come here and ask Miss Han to clarify a few things. I hope you can cooperate with us," Han Yu finally revealed his motive after going around in a few circles.

"As you know, Seohyun is in the entertainment industry. If this incident gets blown up, it won't look good for either of the parties involved. Don't you think?"

Father Han humphed and turned to Seohyun, "The Han Family does not have the person you are looking for. There's no point persisting. So what, if you're in the entertainment industry? Do you think I'm afraid?"

"Uncle Han, I suggest you bring Han Xiao out to see us. The more you talk, the more difficult of a situation you are putting everyone in," Seohyun replied in a polite but unyielding manner.

"Hmmph, don't women in the entertainment industry work their way up using their bodies? Even without Yoong, you can still find someone else," Father Han mocked.

"I don't care how hurtful your words are. I won't leave until Han Xiao comes out to clarify the matter."

Faced with Seohyun's stubbornness, Father Han wanted to send her away with another method, but, Han Xiao suddenly stepped out of her bedroom and said to Seohyun, "What do you want me to clarify? Yoong's run away, that's the fact. This means that he doesn't want to see you. Why are you still persisting? How dare you raise your voice at my father?"

"There's no point talking nonsense with these people. The Han Family have nothing to hide. The police can believe us if they want, and if they don't, they are welcome to do another search," Father Han said as he waved his arm.

"Seohyun, let me warn you, if you continue to harass us like this, don't blame me if I react in a heartless way. I'm going to tell my men to make a move on you, regardless of whether you're pregnant or not!" Han Xiao threatened.

"Miss Han sure knows how to talk big. Can't you see that a police officer is standing right here in front of you?"

"Police? Constable Han, I think you should check your police rank before you come here to flaunt your authority."

"I'm not here to demand for Yoong," Seohyun finally said after the argument went on for quite some time.

"You're not? Seohyun, you and your boss are both tricky people. Speak, what are you trying to blackmail us with this time?" Han Xiao asked in an arrogant manner.

"Han Xiao, don't you know how to turn back before it's too late?" Seohyun asked.

"Look at this, you've finally revealed your true colors. How disgusting. Who knows? The child in your stomach might not even be Yoong's..." Han Xiao scoffed coldly.

"Last night, Yoong appeared in my dream and told me that Miss Han was the cause of his plane crash," Seohyun probed.

As expected, Han Xiao's expression suddenly changed. To be exact, she appeared nervous.

"Stop talking nonsense."

"You know better than I do whether I'm talking nonsense or not," Seohyun probed further. "You must be afraid, right? You're afraid that you'll be discovered and sent to the military court. I wonder how many years you'll be sentenced to..."

"Seohyun, stop spreading false rumors in my home!"

"I'm sure Uncle Han knows whether these are false rumors or not."

"I don't think I need to describe in detail what Han Xiao has done to Yoong and what you have done to him as well, right?" Seohyun asked. "Han Xiao, you once liked Yoong, but how could you be so ruthless towards him?"

"You were even shameless enough to claim that you saved him. Don't you have any integrity whatsoever?"

As Han Xiao listened to Seohyun's​ questions, she began to feel that something wasn't quite right.

Seohyun somehow sounded like she knew everything.

Although Han Xiao was beginning to feel guilty, she continued to maintain her composure.

"I think you've gone crazy. Just because you can't find your husband, you're releasing your anger on the person that saved him."

"Seohyun, no matter what you say, the Han Family are innocent. And, no matter how unreasonable you're being, this is still the Han Family Home. I demand you to get lost and never show your face around here again. Everyone has been criticizing you about your complex background. Why don't you reflect on yourself and think about how badly you've implicated Yoong!"

"Constable Han, take your people and leave. The Han Family Home isn't a place where people like you are allowed to come and go as you please," Father Han said arrogantly. 

"Also, based on what Seohyun has said today, I could always sue her for defamation. My daughter saved Yoong – this is the undeniable truth – yet she is trying to confuse right from wrong. What an eye-opener..."

Seohyun and Han Yu looked at each other without saying another word. At this time, a different voice echoed through everyone's ears.

"Really?"

"There's no doubt about it!"

"Did your daughter really save me? How come I didn't know that?" Yoong stepped out from a hidden spot, approached Seohyun's side and hooked his arm around her waist.

At this moment, Father Han and Han Xiao were so shocked that their expressions completely changed.

"Constable Han, since everyone is present, let me clarify this matter for you. Please record everything I'm about to say."

"No worries," Han Yu made an 'OK' gesture at Yoong.

A few seconds later, Yoong began.

"Firstly, my plane crash was due to Han Xiao's operational error. Although it will take some time to prove it, it is not hard. I've already handed the evidence that I have to the military base."

"Han Xiao caused my plane crash, yet she's been telling everyone that she saved me. Han Xiao, you are more despicable than any man."

"Secondly, I'm sure Father Han knows that I was almost buried alive yesterday, right? Although the two culprits escaped, the police have already caught them, so, you're bound to be condemned for your crime. Worst of all, your crime is more serious because you're a military official!"

"Thirdly, how many times have you insulted my wife, schemed against her, threatened her and lied to her, Han Xiao? I'm going to write down everything you said in a detailed report and announce it to the entire army!"

"Fourthly, after this incident, the Han Family..."

"That's enough!"

Father Han began to tremble in fear after hearing what Yoong said.

"Stop trying to scare me."

At this time, Han Yu pulled out his arrest warrant and immediately told his men to seize Father Han.

Seeing the scene before her, Han Xiao finally broke down.

"Yoong, what are you trying to do? Are you trying to destroy my family?"

"It's what you deserve..." Yoong replied. "Why did you have to bully Seo Seo, when you had a better path to take..."

"Don't take my dad..." Han Xiao ran over and pleaded. However, Han Yu stretched out his arm and pushed her away

"Yoong, my father isn't someone you can handle. You need to think it over."

Yoong looked coldly at Han Xiao who was knelt on the floor, "Even if I can't, I will still do it. If you want to get revenge, then come and get it. However, you may need to wait until you come out of jail."

"Yoong!" Han Xiao roared. "I've been by your side for so many years. Even if I haven't reaped any rewards, I've still put in the hard work. Why can't you let me go based on our years of friendship?"

"Before saying these words, have you thought about what you've done in the past? Have you ever considered letting me go? Or letting Seo Seo go? If you can't do it yourself, how could you ask someone else to do it?" After asking these questions, Yoong lowered his head and thought for a few seconds. When he lifted his head again, his gaze was icy cold, "I've always treated you the same way that I treat everyone else: as normal colleagues."

"So, what kind of hard work have you put in?"

"Look at the way you said that you saved me. Even when Seo Seo exposed you, you still managed to maintain your composure. So, do you think your tricks would still work on me?"

Han Xiao lay on the floor and cried hysterically.

"It's because I like you. Everything I've done is because I like you. I was so jealous of Seohyun that it was driving me crazy."

"Forget it. If liking me means that you want to see my entire family get destroyed, then I don't deserve your admiration. I hope that the next time we meet will be in the military court. Otherwise, I don't want to see you ever again!" After he was done speaking, Yoong kept his arm around Seohyun as he turned around to leave.

Meanwhile, Han Yu had already forced Father Han into a police car and was ready to drive away.

However, Han Xiao suddenly yelled at this time, "If you don't let my father go, I will die right in front of you."

"If you want to die, then go ahead. You're in the military so you should be familiar with what to do. At least it won't be as painful," Yoong said before he helped Seohyun into a police car. He wasn't afraid that Han Xiao would actually do something.

Yoong knew that Han Xiao was extremely selfish, so there was no way that she'd hurt herself.

Suicide?

If she had the courage to do that, she wouldn't be in the situation that she was in today.

Seohyun watched as Yoong retaliated against Han Xiao. Although Han Xiao looked quite pitiable, she wasn't deserving of sympathy.

"Seo Seo, I've already requested for a transfer..." Yoong said to Seohyun on the way home. "I don't think I'm suitable for the air force anymore."

"Why?"

"Don't feel responsible. It's because I've gone through too much and can't possibly dedicate myself wholly to the air force like I have in the past," Yoong said as he wrapped his arm around Seohyun and looked at her lovingly. "I will work in the office from now on and spend as much time with you as possible."

Seohyun did not think that this was necessary, but she did not object to Yoong's decision either. After all, this was his career and he had the right to think for himself.

"OK, you can rest at home in the meantime, while I return to work."

Over these past few days, both Superstar Media and Tiffany had been stressed because of her. So now, it was time for her to invest her heart into the agency.

...

It didn't take long before Tiffany heard about Han Xiao's fate; she was relatively satisfied with the way that Yoong handled the matter.

Seohyun had suffered so much because of him. If he let Han Xiao get away with what she had done, Tiffany would have stepped in and taken responsibilty.

After all, Superstar Media weren't easy to bully.

After Seohyun's matter settled, Tiffany's life returned to normal.

As she was so focused on Seohyun's matter, she had completely forgotten that there was a deep grudge between herself and President Fan.

Grandfather Fan had been monitoring Tiffany for quite some time and knew the time that she was most likely to leave the house. So, he ended up stopping Tiffany just outside Hyatt Regency.

Afterwards, a few black-clothed men stepped out of his Lincoln Limousine and approached Tiffany's car, "Miss hwang, please come this way."

"I'm sure you know whether your intentions are good or bad. Don't forget that there are plenty of surveillance cameras around here," Tiffany said.

"Miss hwang, you will understand what is going on after you see our boss." At this moment, Grandfather Fan stepped out of his car. Even though his back was a little slouched, he still had the aura of a big boss.

As soon as Tiffany saw the man, she could tell that he wasn't someone she should offend, so she patiently opened her car door and stepped outside.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

As Tiffany listened to the man, she could see a judgmental look in his eyes.

"You don't need to be curious about my identity. My surname is Fan and I have a useless grandson that recently caused a misunderstanding with you," Grandfather Fan said. "Would Miss hwang give me the honor of sharing a meal together?"

"I'm sorry, but I'll have to give it a miss, Elder Fan..."

"Are you worried about your safety? I can guarantee that my people won't touch a hair on your body," Grandfather Fan promised. "If you prefer, we can chat in the car. Or you can choose whatever location you want."

Tiffany sighed; the car wasn't a good place for a chat. So, she suggested to go to a nearby cafe.

Grandfather Fan did not object as he followed Tiffany to a nearby cafe.

"Elder Fan, please go ahead and say what you want to say."

"I heard that you are already aware of what my hopeless grandson has done," Grandfather Fan sat up straight, finally feeling a little more relaxed. But, the intimidating look between his eyes was still terrifying.

"I'm not sure!" Tiffany denied. "I've only heard things here and there."

"To be honest, I don't believe you. That's why I want to know how you plan to deal with this matter. Will you be making everything known to the public?"

"Elder Fan, this is my business."

Grandfather Fan tried his best to test how Tiffany was feeling, unfortunately, Tiffany kept her emotions well hidden.

It was impossible for outsiders to tell what she was thinking.

"Young woman, you are certainly difficult to reason with," Grandfather Fan smiled helplessly. "Although it's good to maintain your unique personality, it will put you at a disadvantage."

"You promised that you weren't going to hurt me."

"I may not hurt you, but it doesn't mean that I can't take you away with me."

As soon as Grandfather Fan said this, Tiffany immediately stood up, "I am a public figure. My every move is under careful observation. If anything happens to me, do you think the Fan Family will escape unscathed?"

"Old man, let me be honest with you. If you and your grandson stopped coming to look for me, I would have already forgotten about your his lousy matter."

"Do you think I have a lot of free time?"

"But, you can't deny that you're an impulsive person. If my useless grandson does something else bad to you, you're going to bring up old matters and make him pay for it all at once, aren't you?" Grandfather Fan laughed. 

"Young woman, a senior person like me doesn't normally make appearances to deal with a young person like you. This is very embarrassing for me."

"But, as a grandfather that only has one grandson, if I don't step out to take control of the situation, he will eventually destroy himself."

"In that case, what do you want?," Tiffany asked. "How do you want me to guarantee you?"

"Haven't you been filming a sci-fi film lately? How about this, I'll personally invest in your film and become an investor. I'm sure your post-production will benefit from more money. That way, our interests will be connected; if you benefit, then I benefit, if you make a loss, then I make a loss. I will feel a lot better knowing that," Grandfather Fan suggested a solution.

But, after Tiffany heard this, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Old man, are you trying to tell a joke?"

"I'm being serious."

"No, you're definitely joking. Firstly, let's not talk about whether Superstar Media is lacking this money. Even if I have to give up on the film, I would never let someone that's connected to the underworld get involved in my film," Tiffany said. "This is my bottom line."

After hearing this, the old man was a little startled.

He always believed that actors had no integrity, just like how prostitutes had no sincere emotions. But, when it came to Tiffany, she seemed to hate and shame people in the underworld more than the former two.

"I run legitimate businesses."

"But, the foundation is still made up of a pile of bones."

The two looked into each other's eyes, neither of them wanting to back down. It was obvious that Grandfather Fan was trying control his temper. After all, the person sitting opposite him was a woman and she was also pregnant. No matter how despicable he was, he would never lay a hand on the weak.

"You sure have guts...Does this mean you want to be destroyed together?" Grandfather Fan asked as he stared at Tiffany. "I don't understand. My investment into your film is not a disadvantageous thing..."

"My film will always remain pure. I don't want anything dirty to get involved. Otherwise, I won't do the late Qiao Sen justice," Tiffany replied. "Old man, rather than wasting so much time on me, why don't you keep an eye on your grandson and stop him from appearing in front of me instead?"

"I can't guarantee other things, but as long as he doesn't provoke me, I promise I won't say a thing."

This was perhaps Tiffany's biggest compromise.

Actually, Tiffany could tell that the old man meant no harm. He was simply here to make a deal.

But, there was no way that she could agree to Grandfather Fan's suggestion.

Grandfather Fan took a deep breath. He had never met such a stubborn woman. But, he was impressed by her bold and tough attitude. After all, women like her were hard to come by.

So, he decided not to make things difficult for her.

"I hope you can remember what you've said today."

"I always keep my promises..."

But, during this time, President Fan ended up leaving work early after hearing from a staff member that Tiffany was meeting with his grandfather and quickly found where they were.

He thought his grandfather was going to show Tiffany who's boss, but he didn't​expect that the old man would end up being convinced instead.

After Tiffany left, President Fan immediately ran over to help his grandfather stand up, "Grandfather, how did your chat go?"

"As long as you leave her alone, she won't be bothered to deal with your lousy matter. From today onwards, keep your distance from her."

This was all that the old man said before he boarded his car. It was obvious that he wasn't mad at Tiffany. In fact, the two of them were quite similar in a lot of ways.

Grandfather Fan understood that Tiffany didn't like the methods used by the underworld. Unfortunately, his generation had no choice but to rely on these methods to survive.

After all, he couldn't choose the lifestyle that he was born into.

Some people were born into tough situations like that.

Moreover, he was used to being flattered by people that wanted to get on his good side, so it was rare to meet someone that he could share an honest conversation with. Hence, he felt that Tiffany was quite special!

After Grandfather Fan left the cafe, President Fan turned to his grandfather's men and asked, "What did my grandfather and Tiffany talk about?"

"Tiffany, the sl*t, actually tried to insult Elder Fan," a bodyguard replied.

After hearing this, President Fan did not say anything in response. But, he kept the grudge deep in his heart.

He was too afraid to even raise his voice slightly at his grandfather, yet Tiffany actually insulted him?

"I will eventually find a chance to get back at her."

...

Even though Tiffany told the driver not to let Taeyeon know that she had been 'taken away' by Grandfather Fan, Taeyeon still ended up finding out.

So, as soon as Tiffany returned home, Taeyeon immediately pulled her into his embrace and scanned her from head to toe to see if anything was missing, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Nothing bad happened to me."

"If something bad happened, it would have already been too late," Taeyeon lectured. "You knew you couldn't keep it from me and that I would worry about you."

"Or, are you trying to tell me that I haven't dispatched enough bodyguards for you?"

Tiffany breathed in Taeyeon's unique scent. For some reason, she was completely charmed and intoxicated by it.

"If an enemy wants to target you, it's impossible to completely guard against them and avoid them. Even if you're cautious and protect yourself well, as long as they monitor you closely, they are bound to find an opportunity."

"What did he say to you?"

Tiffany explained Grandfather Fan's suggestion to Taeyeon. After hearing everything, Taeyeon felt that the Fan Family's existence posed a huge threat to Tiffany's safety.

"Just because you're not saying anything, it doesn't mean that I don't know what you're thinking!" Tiffany lifted her head and looked at Taeyeon. "The Fan Family may be hateful, but they have a solid foundation. If we want to go against them, it will take a lot of time and effort, I don't want you to waste your energy on that."

"Besides, the little one in my stomach is about to come out. I don't want to stir up more trouble."

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's plump belly and gently caressed it with his hands; this was their daughter...

Meanwhile, behind them, the little rascal, Taehyun, once again climbed onto the sofa and turned on the television.

Tiffany turned around and glanced at her son. This serious little rascal was going to grow up to be trouble.

Although Taeyeon listened to Tiffany's thoughts on the Fan Family, he couldn't help but remain cautious of them.

In fact, he planned to send Grandfather Fan a serious warning...

But of course, he would do that after Tiffany fell asleep.

President Fan had no idea how Taeyeon managed to get his contact details. After all, not many people knew his personal phone number.

It was apparent that Taeyeon's abilities could not be underestimated.

"President Kim must be calling because I invited your wife to some coffee and tea today," the old man said straightforwardly.

"I heard that Elder Fan wants to find a business partner. I'm pretty sure Elder Fan has no interest in my wife's small scale projects. Why don't you work with me instead?"

After hearing this, Elder Fan could tell that Taeyeon wasn't easy to go up against; he was obviously giving a word of warning.

"A woman's view of the world has always been innocent and beautiful. So, I want to keep it that way. There are some things that we, as men, can resolve on our own without dealing with it in the open. Otherwise, both of us will suffer. What do you think, Elder Fan?"

"Since President Kim has already said this, what else can I say? I can barely move anymore. This is already a world for the young people..."

Taeyeon did not say another word as he hung up the phone.

However, over at Grandfather Fan's end, President Fan was sitting right next to him.

Although Grandfather Fan didn't show any emotions on his face, he was, after all, insulted by Tiffany in the morning and then challenged by Taeyeon at night. 

Unable to control his temper, President Fan said to the old man, "Why are you tolerating this? It's not like we can't win against them!"

"Who do you think you are? Did you think that Taeyeon relied on violence to create Crown Empire? Think carefully, rascal. Taeyeon's methods are more frightening than yours."

"Hmmph, I would like to experience it," President Fan humphed. "If he was really that frightening, would he allow a woman to step all over him?"

"That's what you call wife doting!" The old man didn't agree with spoiling a woman too much, but he wasn't against it.

"Either way, I don't believe he's that scary. Grandfather, rest well," President Fan said before he left the old man's bedroom.

Although Taeyeon's public image had always been stable and the average person didn't dare to provoke him, it was possible that it was like a bubble, waiting to be popped. So, President Fan wanted to see how powerful Taeyeon really was.

However, this wasn't something that President Fan had to initiate, because Taeyeon had already lost patience for him.

In the quiet of the night, Taeyeon ended up giving Sooyoung a phone call, "There's something I need you to do immediately."

...

Without realizing it, it had been a while since Tiffany distanced herself from the industry...

However, Superstar Media's artists were currently hot and shining.

Wendy was the most impressive of all. In one go, she took home multiple top music awards and practically every song chart had her name on it. She was even invited to perform and write the closing song for a film. Whenever one mentioned the new diva of the singing world, Wendy, practically everyone simultaneously thought of Tiffany.

Meanwhile, both Luo Sheng and Luo Yinghong continued to exceed in their own fields while a familiar face reappeared in the film industry.

This was Superstar Media's 'traitor', Xia Hanmo.

She actually relied on the rich man backing her to return to acting. Although her reputation within the industry wasn't very good, she was still liked by the producers because she brought money to the production and only vied for supporting role. Who wouldn't like that?

Coincidentally, this time, Xia Hanmo was to play the supporting role in Luo Sheng's film.

However, Luo Sheng despised traitors and had expressed his dislike towards Xia Hanmo openly at multiple public events.

Yet, Xia Hanmo returned to the industry like a completely different person to her previous innocent self.

In private, she wore thick makeup and even smoked.

Luo Sheng saw her like that twice, but he simply furrowed his brows and walked away in disdain.

However, the last time he saw it, Xia Hanmo actually smoked right in front of him.

"I don't think you should act. You should go home and smoke instead. After all, you have someone to support you at home."

Everyone looked a little awkward, but Xia Hanmo did not care.

These days, she had already lost respect for herself.

"I did something wrong by Tiffany, so I guess I deserve this kind of treatment."

"The person you wronged was Seohyun," Luo Sheng corrected. "I don't know what attitude you've come to this rehearsal with, but I'm sure you must have heard that I'm the male lead of this film. You really shouldn't appear in front of me..."

"Luo Sheng, you should leave things in the past."

Afterwards, Luo Sheng mentioned Xia Hanmo's current state to Sunny. However, Sunny simply shrugged her shoulders in disdain, "Simply focus on your acting. Don't let personal feelings affect you and don't let others hold onto your weaknesses. It's not worth it."

"OK, Sunny, I will try my best to control myself."

Luo Sheng hated having to work with someone that had personality issues.

But, was Xia Hanmo really that bad? Not really. However, this was exactly the problem. She wasn't completely bad. So, her fake exterior actually made people look down on her even more.

It didn't take long before Tiffany found out about the cooperation between Luo Sheng and Xia Hanmo. When it came to Xia Hanmo, there was nothing she could say.

A few days later, Tiffany received an invitation.

She was quite surprised that this person still remembered her.

The invite was from TQ's editor, Lin Weisen: he was getting married!

Attached to the invite was the cover of TQ's October issue that she had appeared on. When she saw her own face on the cover, Tiffany almost felt like it was from another lifetime.

Although their friendship had long faded, this man had still helped her in the past. This was something that she would never forget.

"I heard this is his second marriage..."

"You're so nosy," Tiffany said to Taeyeon. "It's been a long time since I've stepped foot in the fashion industry..."

"Does that mean you'll definitely attend this wedding?" Taeyeon laughed as he hugged Tiffany. "Actually, you should attend. After all, Lin Weisen had spoken up for you in front of everyone in the past."

Tiffany nodded. But, she did not expect that this event would almost cause her to get into an accident...

In reality, the reason why Lin Weisen invited Tiffany wasn't just so she could witness his happiness, but also because he knew that she was trying to perfect a sci-fi film and he happened to have a friend that was exceptionally professional in this field. He thought that if he introduced him to Tiffany, he would be able to help her.

His intentions were good. Unfortunately, too many people from the industry were​ attending.

Sometimes, the entertainment industry felt like it was really big. But, in reality, apart from newcomers coming and going all the time, everyone else pretty much knew each other. After all, they were all faces that often appeared in the media...

And amongst these faces, was President Fan...

********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
526K 23K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
72.5K 1.4K 27
TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith #3 in TAENY and #3 in SNSD and Girls' Ge...
14.7K 267 93
Complete:) At some point I will be fixing the hole book but not right now 🧍🏻‍♀️ (this book makes no sense, well to me it doesn't I don't know about...