An Unexpected Romance

By _HawtWheels

“Mio dio, I love the way you say my name” His voice was a husky whisper, and Gema took a step back, caught of... More

Ch. 1 & 2
chapters 3 & 4
chapter 5
chap. 6 & 7
ch. 7 & 8
chapter 9
Chapter. 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

chapter 10

66.2K 1K 13
By _HawtWheels

Chapter 10

Curled up by the pool reading, Gema was surprised when a shadow blocked her light. She looked up to see Vistos as he pulled off his tie. 

“Ciao Gema” 

“Ciao, you’re home early” She closed her book and sat up, unconscious to the way her breasts pressed forward in her light green triangle bikini as she did so. Vistos’s eyes raked over her body and she blushed faintly, wishing she hadn’t left her towel on the table feet away. 

“Yes, I am attending a meeting tonight” 

“Oh? Well have fun” She turned back to her book and he chuckled faintly as he walked into the house

“We leave in an hour”

“Wait….we?” Gema scrambled up, snatching her towel off the table and wrapping it around her waist as she hurried after Vistos, who was taking the stairs two at a time. She caught up with him as he stepped out of his dress pants, and she froze, staring at his hauntingly beautiful back muscles, then his hands were gripping the waist band of his boxers and he pulled them off quickly and stepped out of them too, walking for the bathroom. Gema gasped, then clamped her hand over her mouth. His naked backside was more glorious than she’d ever imagined. Wait, imagined? She refused to acknowledge that she’d pictured him naked from every angle, and her cheeks grew hot at the thought. She flexed her hands, trying to rid them of the sweat that was pooling there. Gema leaned against the bathroom door, staring at the floor instead of Vistos’s naked form as he showered. 

“You said we…” Gema mumbled and Vistos replied as he picked up his soap and ran it over his shoulders quickly. 

“Yes, we, you will be accompanying me” 

“what kind of meeting is this?” Gema asked

“A social meeting”

“Social?” She looked at him, surprised, and was thankful his back was to her as he rinsed his hair under the stream of the water. 

“Yes, social.” 

“Do…do I have to?” She whispered, already wincing, waiting for his response. Vistos opened the shower door and squinted at her, her toe digging holes in the carpet frantically, her bottom lip clutched between her teeth. 

“You do not wish to go?”

Gema shook her head. “I’m….no good at socializing.” She blushed, embarrassed, and Vistos turned off the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist as he stepped out. He grabbed a second towel to dry his hair and arms as he walked towards her, tossing it aside when he got to her. She could smell his soap and his shampoo, the manly scent of him filling her nostrils, and she was forced to drag her eyes from his dripping wet feet, up his long legs, over his towel, past his chiseled and wet six pack. She muttered now, her eyes trying to remain on his powerful pecks. “I‘ll just say something dumb, embarrass you. I always embarrassed Doug“ Finally she arrived at his gorgeous face. His hair fell in his face more than usual, falling so far as to his eyes, the curls loose, and he made no move to push them away. 

“You are not an embarrassment to me” He said firmly, his hand touching her chin, and Gema was forced to look into his golden eyes. “I won’t leave you alone” He muttered before leaning down and brushing her lips with his, the lightest feathery kiss. “Shower” He whispered huskily in her ear before disappearing into the bathroom and leaving Gema breathless. She blushed deeply, knowing how badly she had wanted him to continue kissing her, and being ashamed of herself. 

As she showered, Gema couldn’t help but giggle at the thought that he had just been in the shower, that it still smelled of him. She wondered what it would smell like if they showered together, and then quickly cut the image from her mind. No, she can’t be thinking about things like that. Vistos was intolerable, he didn’t let her do what she wanted and he was positively insufferable. Gema steeled her resolve as she wrapped herself in a towel and came out of the bathroom, surprised to find Vistos sitting on the bed, still in his towel, apparently waiting for her. The surprise must have been evident on her face, for Vistos stood and grabbed her elbow, propelling her towards her closet. 

“Come, we shall pick out what you will wear” 

“But, why aren’t you dressed yet?” 

Vistos looked at her with thinly veiled impatience. “Because, cara, you have not decided what you are going to wear yet” 

Gema didn’t quite understand, but she didn’t press the issue. Vistos took charge, flicking through the countless gowns in her closet, ignoring her protests when he passed one she liked. He finally chose a long gold dress with a plunging neckline and a slit up the side so high, Gema blushed just looking at it. She shook her head. 

“No, I can not”

“You can” he said firmly, looking at the dress. “It would look perfect on your body” He nodded and Gema took the moment to be surprised that he looked at her body, why she was surprised, she didn’t know. 

“But…” She bit her lip and Vistos prompted her to continue. 

“Go, go, say what you say” He probed and Gema blurted. 

“Well, I’m assuming a lot of your business associates will be here, because you did refer to it as a meeting at first, which means you think of this as work. So, should I wear something that’s like, you know, less is more?“ She winced, waiting for his reaction, but he simply frowned at her, crossing his arms. 

“Explain” 

Gema let out a breath, relieved he hadn’t exploded as Doug would have done. Gema put the gold dress back on the rack and looked through the dresses again until she came to a dark blue one. She pulled it down and showed it to him. The front was simple enough, cinching in at her waist, and falling to her feet. The neckline was high, and Vistos shook his head immediately. 

“No, no, it is too plain-”

“It isn’t!” Gema insisted. “With the right shoes…” 

Vistos frowned deeply before shaking his head and throwing up his hands in a sign of resignation. “Do what you will” 

He walked out of the closet and Gema hesitated before asking him gently. “Would you like help picking out your suit?” 

Vistos turned and glanced back at her with a rueful smile. “Non”. 

Gema looked at herself in the mirror, and was second guessing the dress. Although it was gorgeous and fit her like a glove, what cleavage that did show just barely peeked out over the top, the front was modest compared to the back. Gema turned in the mirror to see the back, which was nonexistent. Her creamy, lightly tanned back was exposed from shoulders to the very top of her full bottom. She wondered nervously how Vistos would react. Perhaps he would find it too boring, or he would say it made her look like a tart. She felt kind of like a slut in the dress, paired with four inch silver heels. Gema left her hair in soft waves, happy to have it cooperating for once, and contemplated pulling one side up, then figured it wouldn’t look right. She fastened a simple silver bracelet onto her right wrist and left her left wrist bare, and she wished she hadn’t refused to let Doug buy her those teardrop earrings that had cost a small fortune when they had first started dating. Gema took a deep breath as she looked in the mirror. You can do this. 

Vistos straightened his bow tie in the mirror before grabbing his tuxedo jacket and pulling it on. He glanced at his watch and resisted the urge to yell to Gema that they would be late if she didn’t hurry up. He had his doubts about that dark blue dress, and he couldn’t fathom why the stylist had included it in Gema’s clothing. Vistos lightly gelled his hair, cursing the few curls that refused to fall into place, and he grabbed his blue and silver cufflinks from his top drawer. He glanced at his watch again and did call to her this time. 

“Gema…” He said, his voice a warning, and the bathroom door opened. Vistos didn’t look up as he focused on trying to fasten one of his cufflinks. He swore at it in Italian before he sighed and looked up. His eyes fell on Gema, standing in front of the bed, clutching a silver purse in her hands, trying to hide her nerves. His eyes raked from her flawless face, green eyes sparkling with just a hint of makeup, to her full breasts peaking out the top of her dress, and he had to admit, she looked great. “You look beautiful” He told her then, and she blushed faintly, looking him up and down. “So do you”. He grinned, then looked back at his cufflink and tried again to fasten it. “Um, can I?” 

He looked up to see Gema had walked to him, and was smiling faintly, nicely, and he held out his wrist to her. Her fingers were light on his skin, yet they burned him where they touched him. She fastened his cufflink, straightened it over his jacket, then stepped back. 

“Thank you” he muttered, his eyes perusing her face, and their eyes locked. 

“Your welcome” she whispered huskily, and Vistos’ hormones surged, urging him to forget about the damn charity dinner and take her to bed right this moment, and make love to her through out the night. 

The desire blatant in his eyes, Gema took a step back, then she turned and walked away, giving him a wonderful view of her naked back, and her gorgeous backside in her dress. Vistos was shocked, and he had spoken before he realized it. 

“Dio mio, you are the picture of seduction” He growled huskily. 

Gema whirled around to look at him, surprised, her eyes worried. “Is it too much? Should I change? I knew it-”

“No, no, no!” Vistos was at her in two bounds, his hand touching her back lightly and delighting when the skin rippled under his touch. “You are….” He looked her up and down and shook his head. “Perfectamente” 

Gema looked down and blushed, and Vistos glanced at his watch again. “Come, we must go” 

With her hand securely tucked into Vistos’ arm, Gema was more nervous than she had ever been when out with Doug. Vistos patted her hand reassuringly as they walked up the steps of a grand hotel, Gema holding the front of her dress up so she wouldn’t trip. To her surprise, cameras and paparazzi were stationed at the door, taking pictures of everyone. Gema tried not to gawk at the glamorous and gorgeous people around her, but it was hard not to. Saucy Italian women in elegant gowns, slim models in runway sheik, and Gema feeling out of place. But apparently, she was just in the right place with Vistos, because everyone was watching them and coming to say hello to Vistos. Doug had never bothered to introduce her to people because, as he put it, no one knew her name, so what was the point? Vistos made of point of introducing her to whomever they talked to, and at first Gema just smiled and said ciao, because she couldn’t understand a thing they were saying in Italian. 

Vistos’s lips met her ear briefly between people greeting them. “You are doing fine” 

“really? I feel like my education was a waste, I should have studied Italian in high school instead of Chinese” She said ruefully, and Vistos laughed, throwing back his head and laughing, which surprised Gema. She had never heard him laugh like that before. But he wasn’t the only one laughing, a couple behind them laughed, and the man touched Vistos’ shoulder. 

“Vistos! This one is quite hilarious, unlike most of those girls you bring around! Where did you find this one?” 

Vistos smiled and glanced at Gema, who was blushing, embarrassed at being overheard. “I won’t be telling you, Christof, you may just trade in Lana for one just like my Gema” 

“ayie!” The woman exclaimed, and they all laughed before being introduced all around. Gema marveled at Vistos as he chatted with Christof, rather enjoying the sound of being his Gema. Could she really be his for six months? Nothing less, nothing more? She pushed the thought from her head and focused on her conversation with Lana. The woman was beautiful, a fiery little Italian with gorgeous brown eyes and a quick mouth. Gema liked her immediately, and they sat together while the men mingled among themselves. Lana fixed her lipstick in her mirror and spoke to Gema as she did. “How long have you been in Italy?” 

“Just a few weeks” Gema replied. 

“And you came with Vistos from The States?”

Gema nodded. “Yes, but I’m from Australia” 

Lana nodded earnestly. “I thought that’s what your accent was but I wasn’t sure. How did you and Vistos meet?” Lana asked, very curious, and Gema smiled faintly, remembering her engagement party. 

“Ah, at a party a mutual friend of ours was throwing” 

“He’s a wonderful guy, Vistos is, I have known him all my life. He has a huge heart, though you would never know it from the looks of him” Lana turned and looked at Vistos, her eyes warm. “He helped Christof and us out when we first got married. We had millions of loans and no roof over our heads. Vistos got our finances in order and bought us a house” 

“He did?” Gema asked, surprised, and she turned to look at Vistos as he talked, the easy smile on his face. 

Lana nodded. “But don’t let him know I told you, he hates when people boast about the things that he does for everyone. He’s a saint, but he’d rather you think he’s a sinner.” 

Seeing Vistos in a new light, Gema surveyed him as they danced together. He glanced down at her and saw her looking at him. 

“What?” He asked, a small frown on his face, and she shook her head. 

“Nothing, just….” She took a deep breath. “I was wrong about you”

“Dio mio, you? Admitting you were wrong? Never” He teased and Gema teased back. 

“Yes, yes, I’m just as stubborn as you are” 

“More so, I think” He grinned at her and Gema grinned back. His hand on her back ran up and down lightly, absently, and she curled against him, her cheek against his peck. He murmured against her ear. “See, cara, I am not so unbearable” 

“No” She admitted. 

“You may even begin to enjoy my company” He warned and she pulled back, laughter in her eyes as she answered. 

“Dio mio!”

He laughed out loud this time, throwing his head back, and his hand pressed into her back teasingly, pressing her body against his for one moment, and her body hummed under his touch, and she pressed her body against his on her own accord. Vistos was surprised at this, but he reveled in it, letting his hand fall securely to the top of her bottom and stay there, fingers splayed possessively over bottom. She shivered with desire and her eyes found his, seeing them filled with the same desire she felt, and she licked her lips unconsciously. Vistos’s hand holding her suddenly tightened and he ripped his gaze from hers painfully. 

The car ride back to the villa was silent, the energy around them sexually charged, and Gema’s hands were shaking as she thought of all the things he could possibly do to her. She tried to shut them from her mind, tried to remember that it was about him and not her, that she was his mistress, there to please him, and she suddenly wondered if she would be good enough to please him. With a glance at him, Gema noted the tension in his jaw, and the powerful way his hands controlled the Aston Martin. He’d had lovers, countless lovers and mistresses, and her experience was next to none, a few clumsy attempts at intimacy in college had taught her there was nothing special or significant about the act, and she had never felt the need to follow through with the deed, even with Doug. In all aspects, she was a virgin, but Vistos did things to her just with his eyes, and she prayed she wouldn’t let him down. 

Vistos opened Gema’s car door and took her hand to help her out. She muttered a thank you as she picked up the front of her dress and they walked up the stairs into the villa. He wondered what she was thinking, wanted to know what had made that wrinkle appear between her eyes. Was it him? He was probably coming on too strong, perhaps she didn’t even want him how he wanted her. But he had seen the desire in her eyes, that he was sure of, so why was she frowning now? It made him frown, trying to figure out what was wrong with her, and the sound of her laughter made him snap back to the present. He had stopped walking, was standing on the staircase to the second floor, and Gema was several steps above him, looking back at him, giggling. 

“Huh?” He asked, confused.

“What has you frowning like that? You look so serious”

Vistos shook his head. “Just…thinking about work” 

“Oh…you’re going to go work now?” Her voice was light, and he hesitated. Was she telling him to go work? Trying to tell him she didn’t want him? 

“Perhaps for a moment” He finally said, and Gema nodded before running the rest of the way up the stairs. He considered going downstairs to work, but then he frowned. What was he doing? That woman had been in his house, sharing his bed for weeks, and he had seen her desire before his eyes tonight. He should not be working, he should be with her. 

Vistos bound up the stairs, turning off the lights in the house as he walked to the master bedroom. He undid his bowtie as he walked into the room, closing the door silently behind him. He watched Gema as she slipped out of her heels, as she sighed and muttered to herself, not hearing him enter. He put his cufflinks down on the dresser and she jerked around to see him there, then quickly turned back around as she stepped out of her other heel. 

“I thought you were going to do some work” Her voice was cold, but he knew it would soon be husky as he ran his hands over her body. He walked towards her until he was right behind her, and she stiffened at his presence. He stilled then, not quite touching her, but his body was saying go and his mind was saying slow down. Vistos lifted his hands to her shoulders and she shivered under his touch. He marveled in it, and he muttered as his fingers slid beneath the straps of her dress. 

“It can wait” He breathed, his fingers pushing the straps off of her shoulders, and she trembled slightly as the dress slid down, exposing her to the waist. Vistos’s eyes hungrily roved her bare back and shoulders, and he gently moved her hair to one side of her neck, pressing a soft kiss to her back. 

Gema’s eyes closed as his lips brushed across her back, trailing up her shoulder to her neck. Her body melted, her head tilting to the side to give him full access to her neck, and he stepped closer to her, her back against his chest lightly, one of his hands moving up and down her side in soothing strokes. His tongue darted out to taste her neck and Gema barely suppressed a groan at the sensation. As his mouth sought her ear, his hand strayed to her breast, stroking softly at first, then harder, causing Gema to moan involuntarily. Vistos’s breath hitched and his hands hastily pushed her dress to the floor and spun her around to face him. Her emerald eyes were deep and gleamed with desire, her mouth slightly ajar, her neck red where his stubble had grazed her. Vistos kept his eyes on her face as he grabbed her and laid her on the bed quickly, staying standing at the edge of the bed. 

Gema looked up at him wildly, watching him as his eyes roved her body, lingering on her full breasts, taunt from his strokes, and she wanted him to touch her again. Vistos looked in her eyes as he shrugged off his jacket and undid the buttons on his tuxedo shirt, painfully slow. Gema’s body was on fire with want for him, and she had to fight to keep herself from squirming under his gaze. Finally, his shirt was on the floor and she stared at his expansive chest. Bronze and muscular, he looked the epitome of a Greek god, and her eyes trailed down to the line of black hair going from his belly button and disappearing into the waist band of his pants. Vistos was undoing his belt now, and Gema impatiently reached for the buckle herself. His hands slapped at hers and she scowled at him, irritated at his pace, and he only smiled that lopsided grin at her as he tossed his belt aside with unnecessary slowness. 

Vistos was enjoying watching Gema become impatient as he undressed himself. It showed him just how much she wanted him, and he grew harder just on that alone. My god, her body was glorious. Slick and curved in all the perfect places, he eyed the single black scrap of lace that held her full body from his view. That would go last, and he would make her scream his name before he removed them. Vistos’s pants fell to the floor and he stepped out of them, along with his shoes and socks. He paused at the waistband of his boxers, and Gema scowled at him. 

“Oh for God’s sake” She slapped his hands out of the way and hauled his boxers down, her breath catching as she caught sight of him. Gema sat back on the bed, still staring, and Vistos smiled faintly, tilting her chin up to him and covering her lips in a kiss as he climbed on top of her on the bed. 

With that one kiss, their resolve was gone. Vistos kissed her hungrily, mercilessly, and Gema matched him kiss for kiss, her hands tugging at his hair. Vistos left her mouth to travel her neck and lower to her breasts, toying with the twin peaks, enjoying the little noises she made, the way her body wiggled under him, trying to press herself further against him. He took his time, letting his mouth and hands explore her body, smiling to himself when she suddenly gasped and muttered his name as her body arched upwards, curving into his hand as he touched her intimately, pressing kisses to her neck as she slowly calmed down. Gema panted heavily and her eyes shone as she looked up at him, his own eyelids lazy with desire. He throbbed with want, and Gema ran a light hand down his side and pressed her lips to his, murmuring against them, her voice slightly shaky.

“Won’t you come in, Vistos”

Vistos growled, ripping her underwear and tossing it to the side, he sheathed himself in mere seconds, and positioned himself between her legs. Gema lifted her hips in expectation, licking her lips, dying to feel him, but Vistos halted. He could tell she hadn’t done this in a long time, if at all, and he was cautious. Gema touched his bicep and he looked at her face, and he could have sworn he saw something besides desire flicker in her eyes. He kissed her softly, just barely brushing her lips with his, and thrust himself to her core. Gema cried out, her body jerking upwards, and he covered her mouth in a kiss as he slowly retreated, then went to the hilt again. Gema was frozen in his arms, and Vistos knew immediately that he was her one, and only lover. The thought made him surge with desire and satisfaction, and he kissed her again, cradling her head in his hands. Gema groaned beneath his lips, and her arms wrapped around his neck, her core squeezing him, and Vistos let himself ravage her as he had dreamt of doing since he first saw her. 

Her hair tickled his chin as she slept on his chest, and Vistos rather liked it. She sighed against his peck and that alone was enough to make him harden with an urgent need. He nuzzled her ear, hating to wake her, but he had to have her. Gema sighed again, turning her face this time and pushing her hair out of her eyes. Her eyes looked at him, lazy with sleep and a glint of desire. She giggled as he seized her and rolled her under him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his ear as she held on for the ride. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.9K 32
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
1M 25.8K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...
42K 675 51
"Do you know what they call you?" The sound of his voice bounced into my ears, finger sliding into me. "Powerful. That's what they call you" Damn h...
2K 53 42
He offered me a crazy deal I couldn't refuse. Even if I knew I made it with the devil within him. Antonio All I wanted was a nanny, until she walked...