My brother in law 2!!!

بواسطة DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... المزيد

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Peaceful day

336 21 6
بواسطة DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Third person's POV:

Rest of the days of the honeymoon passed with the couple enjoying their time on the island. Pete was more than excited to get indulged in everything Ae had planned for.

There were lot many sunsets watched together along with candle light dinners. One day they went scuba diving while another day was spent in snorkeling. There were lot many other things the couple tried out and were having a great time.

It was one of the days when they stayed back in villa rather than exploring the island. The sun was setting and Pete walked to the shore and sat down on the sand watching the sun setting. The sky was painted with different shades of grey, orange and pink and Pete loved it. He planned of bringing this beauty on his canvas.

Ae sat down beside him wrapping his arms around the cute guy. "This looks so peaceful..." Pete said staring at the sunset. "Yes.... It marks the end of another beautiful day. Yet this beauty still seems to mesmerize everyone." Ae spoke.

Pete leaned his head on Ae's shoulder watching the sun disappear behind the horizon while the calm sea blew a cold breeze towards the land. The sky started to turn grey and then changing to much darker color with each passing second. The couple stayed on the shore enjoying each other's warmth even after the darkness started to crawl.

Soon, little twinkles were getting visible in sky and Ae let out a sigh. "Love, it's getting cold, let's return back." Ae said. Pete hummed in response and the couple got up to leave the place.

They walked back into the house and Ae headed straight to kitchen to get their dinner ready. Pete sat on a stool watching his husband move around the kitchen getting their meal ready. He insisted on helping but Ae denied and made him sit.

After he was done, he moved to set up the table and Pete was now stubborn on helping him. Ae sighed and then gave into his husband's requests and allowed him to do as his please. Ae brought their plates and the couple sat down to eat. The dinner was delicious and they soon finished it up. Ae then carried their plates to kitchen and started to clean them up.

Pete returned to the bedroom and changed into the pyjama and flopped on to the bed. He was waiting for Ae to return but then he started to feel sleepy so he leaned on to the headboard. Slowly slowly, he lowered himself and curled up onto the mattress. Cute little snores could be heard leaving his lips.

Ae returned to the bedroom and found his husband sound asleep. He got fresh and then slipped into the bed. He gently pulled Pete against his chest. Pete moved a bit adjusting himself against Ae, stretching his legs and snuggling into the chest.

Ae circled his arms around Pete and started to stroke his back soothingly. Soon he too drifted into the dreamland.

The next day when Pete woke up, he found Ae already awake and stroking his back. He opened his eyes and searched for the dark orbits of his husband. "Good morning love." Ae said in his deep husky voice. "Good morning khrab Ae." Pete said with a sweet smile and moved closer to Ae.

Ae pressed his lips to Pete's forehead and then pulled back to look at the cute face of his husband. He turned on his side so that he could see Pete's face. "What would you like for breakfast?" Ae asked. "Anything Ae prepares will be fine. I just want to cuddle for now." Pete said shifting into Ae's embrace.

"As you wish." Ae said and then sniffed Pete's hairs. Pete closed his eyes and let himself get drawn into the peaceful moment. They stayed in bed for quite some time till Ae decided it was finally time to leave bed.

They got fresh and then returned to change into comfortable clothes. Ae then walked to the kitchen to get their breakfast ready while Pete went towards the glass wall to have an outside view. The weather today was different from the normal ones since the sky was cloudy and the sun rays were hidden behind the dark curtains.

Pete stepped out of the house and he could feel the cold wind blowing from the water. A shiver ran down his spine as the cold wind blew past him. We wrapped his hands around himself trying to keep himself warm. It could be clearly seen that it was going to rain.

The memories of their first kiss started to play through Pete's mind. He remembered how they had failed to notice the clouds adorning the sky and had to rush inside the gazebo when it started to rain. He remembered those touches that had sent the tingling sensations over his body.

Unconsciously, he bit on his bottom lip recalling the events and the way things got advanced between them. The way he had felt and the dilemma realizing that his marriage was fixed with Ohm. From that day on, every time it rained, Pete would miss Ae. He would miss his touches and kisses, he would miss his love, he would miss all the care.

He walked back inside the house as the sky started to turn a little darker and it looked like it would rain anytime soon. He headed straight to kitchen where Ae was busy preparing their breakfast. He wrapped his arms around Ae resting his head on Ae's shoulder.

The younger boy smiled at his husband and asked, "Do you need anything?" Pete hummed in response and then stayed quiet. "What do you want? I'll prepare it." Ae said placing the pan on the cook top. "I want Ae." Pete replied in a soft voice. Ae stopped everything he was doing, still trying to process what he heard.

He switched off the cook top and turned around to face his cute husband whose cheeks were now stained crimson. He cupped Pete's cheeks and made the cute guy look at him. "What did you say?" Ae asked again looking into those doe eyes.

Pete felt shy looking at Ae. He hugged Ae and then hid his face into Ae's chest while he spoke in a soft voice, "I want Ae." The words made Ae intake a sharp breathe and he tightened his grip around Pete.

He brought his lips to Pete's neck and then pressed them on the soft silky skin. Pete clutched onto Ae's t-shirt as he felt the touch on his lips. His lips parted as he tried to suck in more and more air.

Ae brought his hands to Pete's head and then grabbed few strands tilting the head in order to get better access to the neck. His other hand was resting on the waist of his husband. "Pete...." He called out against the neck which sending shiver over Pete's body.

He turned around and pinned Pete to the wall while he hurriedly unbuttoned the shirt of the cute guy. He almost ripped it off sending the buttons flying while he stripped the fabric and threw it aside. He latched his lips onto the smooth skin sucking and biting it. Pete let out a moan as Ae begin to play with his nipples. The pleasure he was receiving in the moment was toe curling and he combed his hands through Ae's hairs.

Ae crawled up to Pete's face and smashed their lips together. He devoured the soft plushy ones getting them swollen from all the abuse. He bit on Pete's bottom lip making the cute guy gasp. As soon as the lips were parted, Ae inserted his tongue into the warm cave and started to caress the inner surface.

Pete was finding it really hard to hold on to his weight. He wrapped his arms around Ae while Ae lifted him up. Pete took the cue and wrapped his legs around Ae as the younger began taking steps towards their bedroom. They continued kissing while Ae walked them both inside the room.

He threw Pete on bed and then hovered over him. Pete could see Ae's dark orbit screaming of lust. He circled his arms around the nape of his husband and pulled him down into a deep kiss. Ae could feel Pete getting needy. He sat up and pulled the t-shirt off before returning back to kissing his husband.

Pete's hand was roaming over Ae's back while Ae was holding his weight on his elbows. Clicks sounds were echoing through the rooms as both the boys continued to devour each other's lips.

In a swift motion, Ae managed to pull off their remaining clothes. His hands sensually started to move over the silky skin and Pete was just writhing beneath his husband. Their tongues were dancing against each other and their faces were already painted with saliva.

Ae reached his hands and grabbed the bottle of lube and condom placed on the nightstand. He threw them on the bed while he continued his actions. His lips trailed form the lips to the cheeks and then he licked the path towards the neck. Pete clutched onto the sheets as Ae started to suck on to his pink buds.

His back arched at the cold contact of the lips on his hardened and over sensitive buds, sweet moans living his lips. Ae licked, sucked and nibbled the hardened buds till his heart's content. He returned back to Pete' face to kiss those plushy lips while his hand reached out for the bottle of lube. He poured some lube on his fingers and spread it evenly over them.

He then brought his hand to the puckered hole and gently slid a finger inside. He moved it around wriggling it inside. After a while he inserted a second finger and started to stretch the warm tight walls for his hard member.

Ae had sealed Pete's lips with his own while he continued to moved his fingers inside the tight hole. He could feel the neediness of Pete and then quickly inserted the third finger. Pete started to scratch Ae's back as he felt the little pain.

Ae kept moving his fingers in circles inside the walls and then finally hit the bundle of sensitive nerves. "Aaaah..." Pete moaned as Ae started to hit his prostate. His hands moved to Ae's biceps and he started to squeeze them.

Ae pulled out his fingers and then grabbed the condom. He covered his hard rod with the rubber and then crawled down to capture Pete's lips while he slowly started to enter the warm walls. He could feel Pete getting tensed and started to pepper him with kisses while whispering sweet little nothings into his ear.

Soon his hard member was completely inside the warm hole and Pete gestured him to move. Ae didn't waste any time and started to thrust inside the tight walls. "Aaah... Ae.. Aaaahhh.." Pete cried out while his hands tried to find something to hold on to.

He was threshing in bed and his movements caused the pillows on bed to land on the floor. Ae grabbed Pete's hands interlacing their fingers and then pressed them over the mattress. He leaned forward and captured Pete's lips in to sweet kiss.

His thrusts got faster and deeper while their kisses got more sloppy. "Pete.... I can never get... enough of you..." Ae whispered into Pete's ear. "Ae... Aaah.. Yes.... There..." Pete moaned as Ae hit his prostate.

Their bodies were covered in sweat as they continued to feel each other. Ae's hard member was drilling inside Pete making him scream in pleasure louder and louder.

Ae was feeling on the edge of climax. "Baby... I aahhh... I am going to come..." Ae said breathing heavily. "Aaaahh.... Ae...." Pete couldn't complete his sentence as he shot the white semen painting their stomachs and chests.

Ae thrusted for few more times and then emptied himself in the latex. Pete was trembling underneath Ae while he tried to catch his breathe. Ae pulled Pete into a soft kiss and then slid aside trying to even his breathing. "That was amazing..." Pete said still in haze.

"Then how about round two?" Ae asked propping on his elbows and looking at his husband. "Ae.... You have already drained me off the energy." Pete replied with a pout. "You asked for it." Ae stated.

"I didn't deny that!" Pete replied. "Then... Now I want it again." Ae said getting closer. "Ae~!" Pete whined hitting Ae's shoulder. Ae let out a throaty laugh and then got up from the bed to throw the condom. He returned back with a cloth and cleaned Pete up and then continued to clean himself.

"You take some rest till I get our breakfast ready." Ae said and kissed Pete's forehead. Pete just hummed in response and then closed his eyes trying to calm himself.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68.2K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...
The Swap بواسطة Honey

الخيال (فانتازيا)

7.7K 448 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
37.9K 2K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
390K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...