Song For My Lady

Autorstwa HayleeMikaelson

(Y/n) is the biggest superstar actress and singer, who has everything she ever wanted, and what others only d... Więcej

Sick of This
Someday Soon is Today
What I Want Is?
What A Mess
Just Being Honest
Light Rain
All I Need To Know
Colorful
Play A Song
Chernobyl In My Head
One Need Only Ask
It's Okay?
Look At Me
I'm Not Here
A Wish A Heart Makes
Feeling All to Feeling Nothing
The Game
UnFriendly
Daddy's Girl
The Only Thing I Fear Is
Suffocate
Told Me You Knew Me?
I Don't Really Mind 'Cause I Love You
I Found You
Space Ships and Dinosaurs
Please Give Me A Better Day
I choose You
Pretty Girl Who Cares The Most
Night of Tribulation (pt 1)
Night of Tribulation (Pt 2)
The Apathy and Urgency
Spoke The Cowards Phrase
She Wears Her Loneliness Just like A Crown
Tragedy Is Not The End
Back and Forth
I'm Really Not Okay
All figured it Out
Somebody Set The Truth On Fire
Let's Hurt Tonight
It's Like Knives To The Throat
What Should I Do?
Just Like We Were Kid
Let's Go Together
Song For My Lady
Stay Alive For Me

Bucket List

2.4K 77 11
Autorstwa HayleeMikaelson

Hailee sank down further into her chair as she saw the eyes of the only girl she couldn't stop thinking about for the past few weeks stare right back. She didn't know how it was possible. This girl was everywhere and for a moment Hailee swore she was dreaming. She had to be, right?

"Mrs. Y/Ln, I know I already introduced you, but would you like to tell the class a few things about yourself?" The teacher said, stuttering his words, almost nervous. Hailee shook her head at how an older teacher was getting nervous around a teenage girl.

Still y/n didn't say anything, just continued to stare at Hailee. Then she took a breath, breaking the stare almost like she was snapped out of whatever trance she was in. She had that million dollar smile that hailee knew could charm anyone.

"I'm Y/n Y/Ln. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. Mainly because I feel like you all seen my interviews so you might know more about me than me. My dreams for the future... never really thought about it especially cause I was a celebrity before I knew what one was. As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies" Y/n smiled widely.

Chattering filled the room, as y/n brought her gaze back to the brunette at the far back corner of the room. Hailee felt the stares and was trying hard to avoid them, looking out the window.

"Now y/n about your seat."

"Excuse me but can I sit... there" Y/n said pointing at the empty seat next to Hailee. She gave the girl a soft smile, trying to seem friendly, but Hailee was trying to see right through her. Trying to see any type of motive, a prank, or something.

"Her? Why do you wanna sit next to that dork, She's a total loser." One of the jocks snorted a laughed, standing up and picking up the boy next to him by the back of his shirt. "Leave" He said to him, nodding his head towards Hailee's direction. "This seat is free for you" He said kindly, and nervously.

"Thanks but no thanks, I want that one" Y/n smiled at the guy before walking towards the seat. "Excuse me, but this seat isn't taken... is it?" Y/n asked sweetly and Hailee swore she lost her last 3 brain cells.

She shook her head no and Y/n pulled the chair back and took a seat.

Hailee looked around the classroom, watching as every one was now looking at the two of them. She gulped and looked right next to her, watching as y/n placed her navy blue backpack on the table and pulled out a notebook and a black pen. Then y/n spun the pen around her fingers a few times before looking up. Again y/n didn't pay attention to the other student's stares.

The thought in Hailee's mind started gathering, butting up against the caution tape surrounding her brain, strategizing and preparing to rush in and take over. She held them off, telling herself all the right things, repeating the mantras, taking deep breaths, counting slowly.

One, breathe.

Two, breathe.

Three, breathe.

It wasn't working. Hailee felt her face was getting hotter and her hands clammy and her breathing feeling shallow and she needed to get out of there, fast. She hated the many eyes that were now daggers, looking at her.

"Teacher can we get into the lesson, I would appreciated it if the class would stop staring" Y/n said in a firm yet polite voice.

"Oh yes of course" The professor cleared his throat. "Okay class pay attention we have a project that will be worth 200 points." He said and the class groaned.

Hailee let out a sigh of relief when she saw the students finally look towards the front of the class.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that" Y/n said with a soft laugh, her eyes never once leaving the front of the class; writing down whatever it was the teacher was putting on the board.

Hailee didn't know what to say. A celebrity was sitting next to her. Not just any celebrity, but one who she was irritated by. One that mocked her, just by her presence alone. Especially with that smile.

"Not to come off as rude or anything, but there are many seats. Even Shawn offered you a seat next to him. Why didn't you take it?" Hailee asked trying very hard to keep her voice quiet.

"He bullied that guy into giving up his seat, plus you were the only one not looking at me like I was me" Y/n shrugged.  "I'm Y/n by the way" she smiled, pulling her eyes away from the board and turned towards the young girl. She extended her hand to shake.

"I know who you are" Hailee said a bit annoyed but nevertheless took the older girls hand. "Hailee" she introduced herself. Hailee pulled away quickly when she felt something weird on her hand. Like an electric shock of some sort. Even y/n raised a brow. Hailee wondered if she felt it too.

"Nice to meet you Hailee" Y/n said sweetly. "I hope we can be friends" She said, and Hailee thought in that moment that she heard Y/n's voice give off a sad pitch.

"You're very straight forward aren't you?" Hailee sighed. She saw the look in Y/ns face. It was only for a second, but it was enough time for Hailee to see that once perfect smile fade before it returned.

"I don't know how to be anything else" Y/n whispered under her breath, but Hailee heard it. Y/n cleared her throat, and shook her head.

Hailee turned back to face the front of the class. As hard as she tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying, Hailee couldn't. Not when Y/n Y/Ln was sitting right beside her. It was hard for Hailee not to look at the beautiful girl from the corner of her eyes.

Hailee will admit that y/n was more beautiful in person than what magazines and tv shows made her look. There was something about the natural lighting that gave y/n the perfect glow. She was wearing light natural make up, that Hailee thought was professionally done by her glam squad, and her outfit wasn't something she would picture y/n wearing. Nothing in Y/n's outfit screamed designer, but a regular outfit you could buy anywhere.

Her jaw line was sharp and her eyes were bigger making the color of her eyes pop more. However, they weren't bright or vibrant and they weren't giving off that glow she would often see in pictures. Instead her eyes looked... dull, and lifeless. Even if y/n was smiling, her eyes weren't. In some strange way it reminded Hailee of a doll.

"Now you want to write this down because it is important for the project." The teacher instructed. Hailee only sighed grabbing her backpack and pulling out her notebook.

She turned the pages one after another, before fanning the entire booklet. Her eyes widen when she noticed every single piece of paper was written front and back. She grabbed her bag and dug around but she didn't have another notebook. With a quiet groan she ran her fingers through her hair.

A few clean pieces of paper slid onto her desk. Hailee raised a brow and turned to the girl next to her.

"Uh, thanks" Hailee said.

"Anytime" Y/n smiled. "Do you need a pen?" She asked. Hailee dug around her bag some more until she felt nothing of a writing utensil. Once again y/n placed one on Hailee's desk. Hailee nodded her head slightly as another sign of thanks, and y/n waved her off.

"So this project is a bucket list. You and a partner will work on this for the rest of the school year, this is your final project." The teach said.

Hailee saw y/n's body tense up. Her fist clenched tightly to the pen she was holding that she could have sworn it would snap at any given moment. She saw the older girl bite the bottom of her lip, then finally let out a breath.

"You and a partner will then record yourself doing these tasks that you have written down. It can be in a form of a picture or video, and then you will write a report on how these tasked made you feel, and how it changed the way you see things. You must have around 20 tasks. You may do more if you wish but nothing less" The teacher turned his back to his class and continued to write more information down.

Hailee laughed internally. How the hell was she supposed to do this project if everything she ever wanted to do required money. She hated it.

But the girl next to her, she had money and lots of it.

Hailee thought for a minute. She didn't like the idea of using y/n, however it was the only way to get this project done. It was worth 200 point and it was a final. Besides y/n has probably done everything on everyones bucket list. Traveling, see new things, try foods from around the world. Hailee let out a small laugh in frustration. Thinking about all the things y/n had done took away any form of guilt she had about using the girl.

"All right now that, that is out of the way please turn your textbook to the pages written on the board, read the story and answer the discussion questions for the duration of the class period" The teacher said, pointing to the page numbers written on the whiteboard.

Everyone groaned and began complaining but the teacher didn't care and  just went back to his desk.

The class started to fill with whispers and everyone turned their heads once more to look at Hailee and the celebrity next to her.

"Umm, I don't have the text book. I'm supposed to get it after School. Would you?" Y/n asked turning to the girl pointing to her book.

"S-sure" Hailee stuttered placing her textbook in the middle of the two.

Hailee turned to her best friends Taylor to see her giving her a mischievous look. Hailee only narrowed her eyes,  but stopped when she turned to see the students still looking at them.

All hailee wanted to do was hide. She knew one of two things were going to happen as soon as she left the class one. Number one: they would bully her into talking all good things about them to y/n, or two and this was Hailees worst fear, make her switch seats with one of the popular kids or get a beating for refusing. She hated how she wouldn't be able to get away.

"Excuse me professor, when we are done with answering the questions what do we do?" Y/n asked loud enough so the teacher could hear. He stood up slightly and looked at the text book before looking back at the girl, fixing his glasses a few times.

"Well when you're done you can just turn it in and do as the cool kids say these days and chill" he laughed trying to make an attempt to sound cool. Hailee only cringed at the middle aged man who looked old enough to be her uncool dad.

Hailee saw y/n ripping the pieces of paper out neatly, and tapping the ends to the desk. She then took out a tiny stapler from her bag and stapled the sheets together. Before y/n could stand up and walk to the front, Hailee grabbed her arm.

"Wait you're done already there are like 10 questions with a, b, and c added questions. Thats like 30 questions" Hailee said in both amazement and shocked. How was this girl able to finish 30 question in less than an 20 minutes. Usually she would have to take it home and finish it for homework.

"I'm a fast reader. I guess rushing to re-read scripts before filming really came in handy, and since I have good memory the questions were very easy." Y/n said showing the younger girl the complete work. Again Hailee's eyes widen seeing the paragraph like answers for all questions.

"Can I copy?" Hailee asked still looking at the paper.

"You wanna copy my work?" Y/n's smile became a little more sinister for Hailee's liking. "Sure you can copy. But only on one condition... Let's be friends" she said cheerfully.

"What? Are you seriously using your work as leverage?" Hailee said with a scoff.

"I'm being serious. If I have to Bribe you with my work, or food, then I will" Y/n stated matter-a-factly.

Hailee sat back thinking about what y/n had said. She wanted to laugh at how clueless this person was. Was she seriously buying friendship. Y/n seemed nice enough, and from what Hailee had heard from her friend Taylor who was obsessed with the celeb, she knew y/n was homeschooled. Again the thought of using y/n to her advantage was starting to reply in her head.

"I'll think about it" Hailee huffed out.

"Really" Y/n said, leaning a bit to close for comfort. Hailee shook her head, placing a light hand on y/n's shoulder and gently pushing her back.

Hailee really didn't like how eager she was being. If she was this desperate for friends everyone in this school will be her new groupie. Y/n seemed nice, and even if she wanted to take advantage of the girl so she can pass her classes, she didn't like the idea of anyone else using her for their own benefit. She knew she was being selfish but she didn't care. Y/n was hers.

'Strange' Hailee thought, why did she care all of a sudden.

But what she really wanted to know was why the older girl wanted to be her friend in the first place.

"Yes, I'll consider it after you let me copy your work"

"Deal" Y/n smiled and handed Hailee the papers.

I didn't say yes. Hailee thought.

"So what's your schedule liked?" Hailee asked as she began writing things down. She made sure to change the wording on the paper so it wouldn't look like she was copying. Although all she had to do was dumb down everything y/n had written. Use of large words, proper grammar sentence structure that made y/n seem like an English professor made Hailee feel like a dumbass.

Y/n handed Hailee a neatly folded piece of paper and opened it up. To Hailee's surprise y/n had every single class with her.

Another light bulb turned on in her head. If y/n was this smart then what are the chances she's a genies on other subjects, like chemistry.

Y/n stayed seated throughout the entire class period, on her phone playing games. Occasionally a few student would go up to her and try to talk to the girl. Some would ask for autographs, and others would ask for a picture. Even though she hated that kind of attention, she knew it was inevitable. She knew either people would worship the ground she'd walk on, or not care at all, possibly hating her for whatever reason.

She wanted the people that didn't care at all.

Thats why when she entered the class and saw Hailee looking at her like she was just another person, it made her feel better.

Even talking to the younger girl for a bit, y/n could sense the annoyance and irritability coming out of her. Like she wanted to tell her off and go somewhere else.  But she didn't. 

"Uh excuse me Ms. Y/Ln" the teacher walked up to the celebrity nervously, trying to get passed the many other students that surrounded her. Y/n let out a sigh that went unnoticed by everyone and already knew what was going to happen. She felt the dagger like glare from Hailee, and from the corner of her eyes saw her roll her eyes and sigh heavily. Y/n felt really bad. Everyone wanted something from the girl, and her seat neighbor was trying to do her work.

"Yes," Y/n answered politely.

"My daughters are huge fans. Can I?" He lifted up a piece of paper and a sharpie, along with his phone. Y/n kept that smile, acting as if she was happy to fulfill the request.

"Sure, I don't mind." But she did in fact mind. Y/n said standing up in order to take a picture with the old English teacher and sign an autograph for his children.

"Thank you so much. And if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to ask. In fact since you probably finished your bucket list, how about being exempt from it" The teacher smiled.

"Thanks but, there are still a few things I wish to do, though there are only 3 things, maybe I'll add more along the way. I know you said no less then--"

"No worries Ms. Y/n, you can do as many as you want" He cut the girl off, happy to reduce her work load. Y/n heard a scoff from Hailee but the teacher was oblivious. When the teacher finally walked away, she felt the eye roll from the young girl.

"Nepotism" Hailee said under her breath, but y/n heard.

"I'm sorry?" Y/n raised a brow.

"You're Y/n Y/Ln. Ask and you shall receive. I bet if you ask all the teachers to give you an A for the rest of the school year they would." Again hailee scoffed.

"Calm down, I don't need to ask for good grades." Y/n said sitting back on her seat. She rested her elbow on the table and held her chin in her hand, still looking at Hailee.

"Sure. And can you ask your groupies to stop staring, I want to finish my work and figure out what I'm going to do about this bucket list project. Because some of us actually have to think about how to actually cross the things off the list" Hailee said in annoyance finally getting the courage to speak her mind.

Y/n looked down onto her desk. She wanted to laugh. Laugh to cope with whatever emotions were building up. She knew Hailee was right, and knew what she was thinking about.

Y/n had already done everything that the brunette next to her was probably writing down, and she was trying to see how she can pull it off. It was only early November and they had until May to complete it.

20 things scratched off in 6 months. Again y/n wanted to laugh her emotions, knowing full well she might not live long enough, but she hoped.

There were only 3 things y/n had yet to do. 3 things that meant everything to her and she was determined to do it. And hopefully, she can continue to write new things, as the opportunity arises.

She looked at Hailee. The girl with the beautiful hazel eyes, and dark brown hair, who had her own opinions on the girl would fit perfectly in her little plan.

At least she hoped.

Something in her stomach screamed for the girl next to her. Since she walked into class, and the moment she sat down, her heart never raced as much as it did the moment she laid eyes on her.

Hailee, y/n thought.

"I'll help you with your bucket list" Y/n said.

"What?" Hailee looked at the celeb but y/n was avoiding eye contact, keeping her eyes locked onto the desk.

"If it'll get me on your good side. Then I will help you with the project." Y/n shrugged.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

303 84 19
After being an absolute loser at her old school, Taylor's parents make her switch schools after finding out about Tay being bullied. Taking the oppor...
252 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
26.8K 862 28
Y/N is in his last year of graduation when a beautiful brunette was transferred to thier school.. They both fall in love eventually.. How will hailee...
10.1K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...