See you differently [Red Velv...

By TheCerealBox

A sub par story from my garbage writing skills. Does differ from the story line, but I tried to keep the char... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - A New Start
Chapter 2 - The kingdom
Chapter 3 - For Here or To Go?
Chapter 4 - A safe place
Chapter 5 - Into the Tower
Chapter 6 - A Healer
Chapter 7 - How to Bake a Cake
Chapter 8 - Baby you ain't going nowhere
Chapter 9 - Square One
Chapter 10 - Hard Boiled Egg
Chapter 11 - A Dinner for 6
Chapter 12 - One of them
Chapter 13 - An Old Friend
Chapter 14 - Run.
Chapter 15 - A New Problem
Chapter 16 - Untrust
Chapter 17 - Just Us 4
Chapter 18 - We meet again
Chapter 19 - An Old Team
Chapter 20 - Potion for You
Chapter 21 - Butterview
Chapter 22 - Masquerade Dance
Chapter 23 - Friendly Friends
Chapter 25 - Very close
Chapter 26 - A Cake's Sacrifice
Chapter 27 - There's Only One
Chapter 28 - Till death do us part
Chapter 29 - All's Well That Ends Well

Chapter 24 - A Mother's Child

4.1K 155 602
By TheCerealBox

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s: Harsh-ish language

A/n: Its been a hot moment, if theres any spelling errors or incorrect pronouns let me know-

° ° ° ° °

She wandered far out to the upper throne room, the one she vowed to never use. The memories that haunted her followed, the silhouettes of cookies crumbling around her. They were here, and she knew it, but she would have to deal with them in a moment.

Frosting and jam dripped down her arm, she had made sure to take it apon herself to punish Red Velvet. The smell of death had filled the empty hallways, the confused and hurt cakes lay there, some struggling to hold out, others dead. The moment she heard of the sightings of Red Velvet in multiple cities after he failed to replenish the army, she was enraged. The cakes were the ones to pay the price.

"Im going to kill every last one of these pitiful beings, and then he is next. I do not need disobedience among my army, I have my ways of getting a new one." She announced to herself, the echo bouncing against the walls. The crazed look in her eyes only instensified as she depearted from the room, knowing all well she had some uninvited guests to tend to. Perhaps these cakes could be useful, the dishes that were served had to be delicious after all...

° ° ° ° °

Madeleine had been sending group after group all day, some to keep looking for Y/n, and others to investigate the tretourious castle. He warned them to not get to close, he couldnt risk losing more cookies.

Meanwhile, a certain couple had arrived to the kingdom, a horse pulling the prettiest of carriages with them in it. With them was two younger cookies, both of which looked very similar to the couple.

"Halt. State your names and your intentions." Knight cookie stopped the carriage, the Mayor sticking his head out.

"It has nothing to do with you, its simply matters between our fair city and your... lackluster kingdom and ots ruler." He said with a very pompous attitude, disregarding the knights job. Knight cookie huffed and pointed his weapon at the Mayor, who shrunk back.

"We are currently at war, and will not allow those who have no reason to be here, into the kingdom. Turn around and leave." Knight demaned, readying himself to call out for back up and fight. The mayor raised his hands in the air in defeat, almost falling out of the carriage.

"Alright alright, we are here to discuss Y/n. Are you sure you still want to turn us away?" He said very slyly, watching knight cookies face distort into an unexplainable expression.

"Follow me..." he said, letting them through the gate, tucking his sword away. The mayor smiled smuggly, sliding back into the carriage as the butler leaded the horses in. The kingdom was still deserted, most cookies were hiding in their homes or in the shelter. Prune cookie looked out the window, scoffing at the poor state of the kingdom. Her city was still in top shape, even with the current war, she was highly critical of this acclaimed kingdom.

Knight cookie brough the carriage up to the front of the castle before stopping.

"Madeleine doesnt want visitors in the castle, Ill bring him to you." He stated, nodding at the butler to get off the carriage.

Prune cookie stared out, annoyed, "That is no way to treat guests, we should be allowed in." She said very matter of a factly, the Mayor agreeing with her. Knight cookie rolled his eyes, ignoring them and walking in. At the front was Madeleine and Espresso cookie, both talking. He seemed to be in a good mood, for now anyways.

"Madeleine sir, I have cookies outside that would like to speak to you. I believe they have information on Y/n." Knight cookie explained, and of course the name caught Madeleines attention. His happy smile fell into a blank look as nodded at the Knight. He walked past him, a grave look on his face. Outside, he was met with 5 cookies, one with a fancy suit to match the carriage they arrived in.

The two adults were also formal, dressed in a gown and suit to match. The purple cookie had a face that would make a baby cry, wrinkled but still pretty by traditional beauty standards. The other had combed back frosting, balding in a few spots, a medium brown that faded to a yellow, a few gray strands. The kids that followed looked very similar, almost like twins, both had hair similar to the mothers, with a hint of yellow.

Prune cookie jumped up with excite, and ran over to Madeleine.  "Ah, I believe you are Madeleine cookie. I am Prune cookie, and this is my husband Pine Nut Cookie. My two darling children, Corn cookie and Cabbage cookie. I have come all the way from-"

"You're Y/n's mom, correct?" Madeleine said with a straight face. He remembered the way they described her, even if their language was more colorful.

That night they ran away, Madeleines house was the first place they went. Of course, it was still to close and their mom would instantly know, so they had to leave. Of course, he would not have a fond memory of their mother.

She stood shocked, before giggling, "I guess they have told you? Yes, I am their mother. I have come to inform you of their wereabouts. I heard we would get crystals for any information we have." The words sounded so firm and yet, kind, like she was doing them a favor by handing in her child. Madeleine nodded once, wanting her to go on.

"Well, I saw them traveling with 2 young kids, now that Im thinking about it, one of them kind of looked like my nephew..." she hesitated, before shaking her head and continuing, "Whatever the case, two kids and one other older cookie. He was kind of hot, great to look at, thought his arm seemed fucked up, like a mutation. A red hue to his skin, with long black and red hair, and a weird eye. The kid I could see properly had blonde hair, a real cutie, though he seemed ill, kind of gross to be in my prestine hotel." She got all kinds of glares, from Madeleine, and from her own husband.

"They stole our property, a sceptor given to us as a gift. We proudly displayed them at the top of our hotel for people to see, and that mutant freak took it. They ran off, my baby ran away from me." She said, wiping her hand over her eyes, in a sob.

Then she perked up and held her hands out.

"Id like 7,000 crystals please, I think Ive brought more than enough information." The sorrow in her voice vanished, now she seemed cheery. Her husband nodded, holding one of the kids away from the other, both of which were causing a ruckus.

Madeleine almost face palmed, most of this was information he knew. Pancake, Custard, and Y/n were all missing. While he didnt know about Red Velvet, or what the sceptor meant, neither provided much info that was useful. He obliged and gave her 50 crystals. Her face sunk.

"The 5,000 is for if anyone can bring them back unharmed. 7,000 is a bit much, especially for information that we could have figured out." Madeleine explained, shooing them away. Prune cookie got red in the face, stomping over and grabbing Madeleines shoulder.

"I want my crystals for that bitch. We lost good money by renting them out that room, they stole from us. I have a family to feed and I did not come here to be laughed out." She said firmly, the cheer was gone and now she was pissed. Madeleine simply smirked, he may have been outwardly foolish, but he could stand his ground, and would not back down.

Suddenly, all 4 cookies were lifted up into a swirl of air, a sweet and yet bitter aroma of coffee was present. Madeleine looked back at the entrance to see a certain Coffee enthusiast. Espresso had both his hands infront of him, before giving a slight pushing motion, moving them all back into the carriage.

"You've overstayed your welcome, please, dont come back." Espresso said with a calm and yet enchanting tone. The cookies wanted to protest, but the butler seemed to get the hint, and rushed the horses away. The faint screaming from Prune was all that was heard before the dead silence.

"Wow, I didnt know you could do that." Madeleine commented, proud of the coffee cookie. Espresso nodded, laughing sheepishly. "Ive been practicing."

His face went from a wary smile, to one of a serious tone. He had not heard the entire conversation, and was painfully curious.

"What did they have to say about Y/n?" Espresso asked, facing Madeleine.

"Nothing we didnt already know, except that their mom is kind of a..." Madeleine paused, not sure what to say without being insulting.

"A bitch" Espresso finished, nodding, "Yeah, she is. Imagine trying to turn in your own kid in for money." Madeleine wasnt suprised but, he was disappointed.

"Dont worry, Im sure they are alright. Milk cookies group went out today, he was determined to find Y/n, if it killed him." Espresso commented, rubbing Madeleines shoulder before walking back inside. The blonde cookie tensed up from the touch, but relaxed once Espresso left. Of course he was concerned with the situation at hand but...

He still had other things on his mind..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
4.1K 230 15
''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games until you're the one who ended up ex...
27.8K 302 35
hello i am your professor, and i will be teaching you about the political beliefs, history, music, and fashion styles of many alternative subcultures...
4.4K 112 6
The story of being a god and the curse along with it. And also the story of being immortal and cure along with it. ~~~ cyro polearm user Genshin Imp...