Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
Another Marinette Parker One-Shot
See you later
See you later pt 2
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
The next chapter
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
мой маленький паучок pt 2
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
"I'm gonna marry you."
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

Jealousy Jealousy

7.3K 144 24
By luvllymack

(Request by NareliZetina)

-

"Daddy? When will I be able to help fight the bad guys?" A 6 year old Marinette asks her father.

Bruce looks at his daughter from his spot in front of the bat computer and sighs.

"The thing that me and your brothers do is very dangerous. So you must understand why I don't want you involved."

"But Daaaad! I want to help." Marinette pouts.

"I don't want you to get hurt!" Bruce raises his voice slightly.

Marinette looks at her father as tears form in her eyes.

"Marine-" Bruce starts but Marinette just stomps off as tears fall from her eyes.

Bruce sighs.

-

"Why are you doing this? I don't wanna leave!" Marinette cries as her luggage is being hauled into a limo.

"Marinette... I want to protect you! Gotham is far too dangerous for a sweet girl like you." Bruce said as Jason, Dick and Tim stood behind him, tears in all of their eyes as they see their 10 year old sister about to leave.

Marinette tries to reply but she couldn't. All she did was turn around and walk towards the limo.

-

Marinette's temporary guardians were Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng. They were nice at first but they soon neglected her.

School was okay. Marinette made some friends but she never fully trusted anybody. Everybody turned on her once Liar Rossi came though.

The only person Marinette trusts fully is her boyfriend, Luka Stone. He has stuck by her ever since they met which was when she was 13. They started dating at 15 and now they are 18.

Luka is the one that got her into music. He also helped her when she figured out that her father adopted some more children and they are also part of the Batfam.

Marinette stays with Jagged and Luka seeing as her guardians kicked her out. Marinette also hasn't talked to her father in a while seeing as she is upset with him. Yes, he has tried to talk to her but she ignores his calls.

During her time in Paris, Marinette had made a name for her self as a singer called 'Nettie'. That's how she ended up here.

Marinette is currently getting ready to go on stage. Jagged had offered to let her preform as a little surprise. Now nobody has seen Nettie preform before... they don't even know what she looks like... so this is a big step. It's a big step that Marinette is ready to take.

"Now it's time for the special little surprise I have for my rock n' roll fans..." Jagged says as the crowd cheers.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Non-binary folks, PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE... NETTIE!"

As that is said the lights turn off. Nobody could see.

Marinette made her way to the middle of the stage and put her head down as she lifts the microphone to her mouth. The spot light hits her as she starts singing and she lifts her head slowly.

"I kind of wanna my phone across the room, 'cause all I see are girls too good to be true. With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies, wish I didn't care. I know that beauty is not my lack... but it feels like that. Weight is on my back, and I can't let it go...."

As Marinette was slowly walking while she was singing she noticed her father and her siblings in the front few rows. Boy were they shocked (except the newcomers... they don't know Mari) Marinette just ignores them.

"Com-comparison is killing me slowly. I think I think too much... 'bout kids who don't know me. I'm so sick of myself , rather be, rather be.... Anyone, anyone else, but jealousy, jealousy... started following me.... Started following me."

Marinette sings these lyrics without a care in the world. She truly does feel like this. As she was singing this someone yelled 'I love you Nettie!'. Someone even yelled if she could marry them but all she did was smile as she sung. Did she notice the way her 3 older brothers glared? Maybe.

"And I, see everyone getting all the things I want. I'm happy for them but then again I'm not. Just cool vintage clothes and vacation photos I can't stand it, oh god, I sound crazy. Their win is not my loss... I know it's true, but I can't help getting caught up in it all."

Marinette sings as her brothers and her Father look at her with shock and guilt written all over their faces. I guess they caught onto what the song means. More pacifically why she made it.

"Co-com-comparison is killing me slowly. I think I think too much 'bout kids who don't know me. I'm so sick of myself, rather be, rather be.... Anyone, anyone else, but jealousy, jealousy... yeah~"

As Marinette sings the next part she leans down to some of the people in the front rows and shakes some of their hands. She even takes someone's phone and films her self singing this part.

"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night in your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're living the life. Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you.

"All I see is what I should be... happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy. All I see is what I should be... I'm losing it, all I get is jealousy, jealousy."

Marinette hands the phone back to the girl she took it from and waves at her with a light smile. She then slowly stands up as she sings.

"Co-comparison... is killing me slowly. I think I think too much, 'bout kids who don't know me. And I'm so sick of my self. Rather be, rather be, anyone, anyone else. Jealousy, Jealousy. I'm so sick of my self. I'd rather be, rather be, anyone, anyone else. Jealousy, jealousy.... started following me."

Marinette finishes the song and the crowd goes wild. Though some people were shocked. I mean they haven't even seen her face since she was 10. She is 18.

Jagged comes on to the stage and side hugs Marinette.

"Give it up for my honorary niece! Nettie!"

There was another wave of applause. Marinette smiled brightly as her eyes roamed the crowd. When they land on her father and brothers she can't help how her smile falters a little.

Cause to be honest...

She missed them.

There is no denying that.

8 full years without a real parental figure or siblings. Yeah that hurt.

But she was so incredibly mad at her father. But she still loved him. He was always there for her. She knew how dangerous it was for her to join in on the fighting. But she knows how to now. I mean she did fight an evil magical butterfly terrorist for at least 5 years.

~

Bruce didn't expect to see his daughter... who he hasn't seen for 8 years... on stage. Singing. But then when he noticed her smile falter as she looks his way....

Now Bruce was as emotionally constipated as his other kids were. But seeing his only blood daughter look at him like that... hurt.

So of course he would try to find her after the concert. But turns out she had already left. So he had got the address to her studio. Which is where him and his kids are at now.

Walking in side he could here distant music playing. So he followed it. Jason, Tim and Dick followed him. Cassandra, Stephanie, and Damian were just straight up confused.

But they followed anyways.

They stopped in front of a door that had a glass window beside it. Looking through it you could see Marinette and Jagged's son were messing with the instruments.

It was obvious Luka was trying to distract Marinette. It was barely working if you went by how shaky she was.

Bruce motioned for his kids to stay put. He then slightly knocked on the door to the room and then entered.

Marinette was staring at him with surprise, anger, and sadness. Luka just looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I talk to you, Marinette?" Bruce asks.

Marinette inhaled as she nodded slightly. She then made eye contact with Luka as if she was telling him to leave so they had privacy. Though that never really was a thing when you were apart of the Wayne family.

Luka sighed, kissed Marinette's head softly as a good bye... and left the room.

There was silence between the two for a moment.

"Marinette... I'm sorry." Bruce said.

"You better be." Marinette says bitterly.

"Yeah and I definitely deserve the attitude you are giving me." Bruce sighs.

If you looked closely you would have seen Marinette's lips twitch upwards.

"I don't get it." Marinette starts.

"Get what?" Bruce raises his eyebrow.

"You didn't let me become a vigilante but the newcomers become apart of the team.... Why? Why not me?" Marinette finally looks at her father .

Bruce could tell she has seen too many things. Her eyes were cold and hallow. Filled with unshed tears.

"I wanted-"

"To protected me. I know. But I am fully capable of help you guys. Why did you let the newcomers do it?"

"2 of them are assassins and one is the daughter of a villain." Bruce answered.

Marinette starred at him for a second. Then there was the smallest but of a smile on her face.

"You have a problem with adopting traumatized people."

"I never actually adopted them." Bruce stated.

Marinette raises an eyebrow. "You're kidding."

"The girls are unofficially adopted. The boy didn't really need to be adopted."

"What do you mean by that?" Marinette asked.

"He is your half brother." Bruce says.

Marinette's eyes go wide. "How old is he?"

"A few months younger than you." Bruce states.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows. "Such a playboy."

Bruce rolled his eyes. "I was drugged."

"Oh...." Marinette winced at that.

...

"Please tell me you are married." Marinette begged.

"I'm engaged." Bruce said.

Marinette's eyes go wide. "Who?"

"Selina Kyle."

"Catwoman?" Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah...."

There was a long silence after that.

"I'm sorry."

"Why? What for?" Bruce question.

"I never answered any of your calls.... I completely ignored you. And... and I wish I didn't. You are literally my dad and I just... I'm so sorry. Then I didn't talk to my siblings and now they probably hate me for it. If I didn't ignore you guys then I probably wouldn't have been so lonely the past 8 years...." Marinette let a few tears fall.

"What happened?" Bruce questions.

"Everything bad. The people who were supposed to look after me completely neglected me. Then there was a grown man terrorizing the city with magic. So guess who found a magical artifact on her bed that had a god attached that turned you into a superhero. Me. And that was 5 years ago. G-guess who had to lock up all their emotions because if she let out a single negative emotion she would be taken advantage of and would be forced to destroy the world.

"Guess who was relied on to get everything done for her classmates. Guess who lost all the happiness in her. Guess who's friends turned against her due to a pathological liar. Guess who had to be sent to the hospital because of her classmates. Guess who had to force herself not to kill herself because if she did then nobody would be able to save Paris. G-guess who had t-to force herself t-to k-keep fighting for Paris even though her p-partner was sexually harassing h-her...."

Marinette was full on sobbing right now. It pained Bruce to watch her cry.

"Me! It all happened to me and I hate it. It happened in the span of 8 years. If I just talked to you once then you could have saved me. But I was to fucking stubborn to do so. Now I have PTSD due to seeing so many people die, I have anxiety and depression. And to top it all off... I always feel numb!"

Bruce pulled his daughter into a tight hug as she sobbed into his shoulder as she apologized over and over again.

"Everything will be okay, mon étoile.  I don't care what your school says, I'm taking you home." Bruce said.

"I don't wanna stay in Paris anymore, I wanna go home." Marinette whispered as she hugs her dad tighter.

Bruce gets up and pulls Marinette up with him.

"Come on. Your brothers are probably dying to see you."

Marinette giggled. But she walked along side her father nonetheless.

As soon as the door opened she was tackled.

"Bean!"
"Pixie!"
"Cupcake!"

Jason, Dick, and Tim hug her tightly. When they pull away they look at her concerned.

"Who hurt you? I swear I will shoot them with my gun." Jason growled.

"I'd be the first to kick their ass." Dick says.

"No! I will!" Tim growls.

Marinette just hugs the brother closest to her... which is Dick.

Marinette hugs him tightly as her other brothers gape at her.

"Dick head gets a hug but not me?" Jason screeches.

"He was closest." Marinette mumbles.

Dick pulled away from the hug and looked at Marinette.

"What happened to you? You look dead."

"I feel dead." Marinette sighs.

Marinette moves to hug Tim while Jason pouts beside Tim.

"Glad you're back, Bean." Tim says as he kisses her forehead.

"Same. I never want to go back to Paris again."

"Why don't you want to go back to the city of love?" Tim asked.

Marinette snorts. "More like the city of terrorists and pathological liars."

Marinette moves to hug Jason. Jason makes sure Marinette can't get out of his hug.

"Give me names and they will be dead by tomorrow." Jason says.

"Let me go you jellybean." Marinette growled.

Jason let her go as he looked at her in shock.

"How am I a jellybean?"

Marinette gave him a deadpan look.

"I don't know... Hood. That helmet of yours sure does look like a jelly bean to me."

Jason looks at her annoyed. He then turned to Bruce. "Daaaaad! Pixie is making fun of meeee."

Marinette scoffed. "Well it ain't my fault you are ugly." Marinette said halfheartedly.

"She just insulted me!" Jason complained.

Bruce groaned and rubbed his temples.

Marinette puts on an innocent look. "I did nothing, father. I sure do hope the truth isn't an insult!"

"Father, who is she?" Damian finally speaks up.

"Your half sister. She is older than you by only a few months." Bruce says. "Marinette, this is Damian, your half brother."

Marinette and Damian stared at each other for a few seconds. Those seconds were the longest seconds of the other's lives.

Marinette smiles at Damian and holds out her hand. "Hello Damian. Glad to see I ain't the only kid that is blood related to the bat." She grins.

Damian shakes Marinette's hand, shocking the others, and has a ghost of a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you as well, Marinette."

Bruce introducers Stephanie and Cassandra and the 3 instantly click.

"Now that introductions are over... it's time to visit a school." Bruce says.

Marinette ain't even gonna stop her family from tearing into her classmates. Better yet... she might as well get some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the show.

~

A/n- This was so long 😭 it will be continued.

Words- 2598

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 1.5K 13
These salt one shots are all written by me. I would appreciate it if no one copies them. I love doing Alya, Bustier, Adrien, and class salt! I woul...
175K 4.5K 32
yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and hope you enjoy this Jenny ❤️❤️❤️
218K 3.8K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...
9K 137 5
This is a place for me to place all the one shots of MLB from ao3 here. Mostly Lila bashing ngl. Disclaimer: MLB does not belong to me