The Perfect Summer

By AutumnFireflyx

Alison is looking forward to the best summer EVER with her best friend Serena. When Ali and Serena go away fo... More

Chapter 1: Ali and Serena
Chapter 2: It's time to go
Chapter 3: Hitting the road
Chapter 4: Sightseeing?
Chapter 5: Skateboarding
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: Wesley and connor
Chapter 8: Problems
Chapter 9: unresolved diffrences
Chapter 10: The day after
Chapter 11: Unforgivable Lies
Chapter 12: Concert
Chapter 13: Maybe?
Chapter 14: Date night
Chapter 15: Volleyball
Chapter 16: Tell me Lies
Chapter 17: Serena
Chapter 18: No Promises
Chapter 19: Realization
Chapter 20: Lies
Chapter 21: Scars and Memories
Chapter 22: Before I die
Chapter 23: New friends and old enemies
Chapter 24: Hair
Chapter 26: Remember
Chapter 27: Where the cool kids hang out
Chapter 28: The Perfect Summer Plan
Chapter 29: Another Day
Chapter 30: Romeo's
Chapter 31: The Bonfire
Chapter 32: End Of The Road
Chapter 33: You Must Have Me Confused
Chapter 34: Happy Never After
Chapter 35: A reason?
Chapter 36: Bye Bye
Chapter 37: Hot
Chapter 38: I want easy
Chapter 39: Nerves and endings
Chapter 40: The Best Day
Chapter 41: True Love
Chapter 42: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 43: "It was a good summer" - Perfect Stranger.
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ

Chapter 25: wait, what?

3.7K 78 14
By AutumnFireflyx

Heyy :) Thank you everyone whos reading!! Also, I have a new story called 'Behind The Scars' please check it out if you have time...

 Nothing much had happened all week. We had gone to the beach and worked and that was it really. I was in my room putting on my make-up getting ready for a party. I was only going to because Connor was going to be there. I had on a black and gold sequin dress which ended just above my knees and plain black tights. I also had on my favourite pair of shoes, black boots with silver studs. I had on lots of gold jewelery from my jewelery stand on my vanity. 

I stared at my reflection in the vintage mirror, inspecting my make-up. I grabbed my black messenger bag and and made my way downstairs starting to feel a little sick. Please, do not say I was getting ill!

I took the remote from the table and sat on a stool, I flicked through the channels nothing really catching my eye.

"Come on, we should get going," Serena said coming down the stairs. My eyes snapped up at her.

"I love your dress," I said seeing her flowery dress.

"Thanks, you look really beautiful too," She complimented back. The ride to Connors house didn't seem as long as it did the last time I went. The place was already filled with lots of people, especially drunk people.

Serena had disappeared somewhere in the crowd so I started making my way around the crowded living room. I saw Wesley in the kitchen and grabbed a drink, which I was sure was alcohol, I wasn't going to drink it. I went up to him, he had wanted to talk to me but apparently something had "come up" the day I was meant to go to his house. I wouldn't be surprised if he was with Lara. I couldn't believe the two of them could do that to Serena

"We need to talk," I said when he noticed me. I didn't bother greeting him.

"Yeah, we do," He said quietly obviously already uncomfortable.

"I cant keep lying to Serena," I hissed.

"Please...don't tell her it was a mistake," He said through gritted teeth.

Maybe just a mistake to him, but not to Lara...I wonder if she knew that... "No either you tell her, or I will because I hate lying to her and if someones hurting her then she should know," I replied making up my mind about what to do.

He smiled looking me in the eyes. I frowned, "Why are you smiling, what is wrong with you?" I asked enraged.

"It precious how thoughtful you are of Serena, but maybe your forgetting what a bitch she can be," He replied before walking away.

"What do you mean?" I shouted only causing a few people to turn around that weren't drunk. I stood there for a few seconds but he didn't come back so  I started walking back through the living room when I  noticed Connor going upstairs so I followed him.

"Hey," I said when I reached the top of the stairs.

"Hey baby," He replied wrapping his strong arms around my small waist. Wow! He was drunk.

I laughing slightly. "Come to my room with me," He whispered in my ear the smell of alcohol fresh on his breath. He didn't wait for an answer, he just started pulling my free hand into the room. He closed the door behind us before kissing me roughly.

I kissed him back, even though he was drunk and I knew I should stop him. We had been kissing for some time rarely coming up for air when I started feeling dizzy again. I knew I wasnt drunk since I hadn't had a drop of alcohol.

I placed the cup on the little brown table next to the door and went to sit on the bed. I needed to catch my breath. Connor, who was unbelievably drunk proceeded to kiss me again. I smirked enjoying this a little too much.

I was lying on the bed, Connor on top of me when someone burst through the door. I turned to the door to see Leo standing there.

"Whoa! Sorry, I um- I didn't know you two were in the middle of-" He walked off before finishing his sentence. I lightly pushed Connor off me to see him frown slightly. I laughed at the look on his face.

"After," I said before heading back downstairs. I only got a few steps down before I sat down my head hurting.

"You okay?" Leo asked from behind me.

"Fine," I replied a little too harshly moving my head to the side slightly not looking at him fully.

He was about to say something but I didn't want to talk to him. I needed to be somewhere quiet so I headed back to Connors room who was still sitting on the bed having barely moved.

In a matter of minutes I was in my neon bra with Connor on top of me. My mind was fogged and I was forgetting things. I tried to push Connor off me with my hands, but they were too lifeless making him continue.

I tried to push him again but failing, my eye sight becoming blurry.  Connor was extremely drunk so I pushed myself to the side a little so he fell onto the side of the bed. I lifelessly made my way to the bathroom, nearly tripping over from all the mess.

When I got to it, I immediately sunk to the cold tiles, thankful for the coldness. I put my my dress back on but couldn't put my tights on so I sat there until I had to puke.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Leo with another girl. I stared at him in disbelief but he was smirking. I swear if I wasn't ill right now I would've killed him.

"Sorry to disturb, had a little too much to drink have we?" Leo said obviously mocking me, he stared at me. I was sprawled across the cold tiles with my back against the bath breathing heavily. I wanted to say something but the only thing that came out was vomit. I vomited into the toilet next to me.

Before I even knew what was going on, Leo was next to me. The door was closed and the girl nowhere in sight.

"First time getting drunk?" Leo smirked kneeing in front of me pushing back a strand of hair that had fallen in front of my face.

"I don't drink," I replied weakly.

"Well...you look pretty drunk to me," He replied.

I scoffed loudly, "Just go away, I haven't drank a drop of anything," I answered getting unsure of myself. Before I could say anything else more vomit released from my mouth and I was starting to get a fever.

Leo ignored my orders and pulled my hair back while I vomited. He was now sitting next to me on the ground instead of kneeling in front of me. "I'm sorry," He said quietly.

"Yeah...you always are," I muttered to myself but I knew he heard. I placed my head in my hands sighing loudly. Then a thought came to me, I wasn't wearing my tights, Leo could see me scars if my dress went up even the slightest.

"You can go now," I said to Leo so I could wear my tights.

"Yeah, but I don't want to," He replied back gently not making any effort to move.

"No, Leo I mean you really have to go," I said, my voice getting more urgent. The room fell silent for a few moments, the only sound was the techno music being played downstairs.

"Why?" He asked innocently. 

"Because," I said getting frustrated. I finally looked up to see him staring with his gorgeous grey eyes...right at my legs. I slowly started covering them up with my dress only to start revealing my bra.

"Here," He said handing me the tights that were on the floor. "You want me to help you?" He asked gently. I really wanted to say yes but I knew I couldn't.

"No, Its okay," I said putting on my tights slowly as Leo turned around and to my surprise he didn't try to turn around even once, even though he asked about helping me a lot.

"Why are you sick all of a sudden?" Leo enquired.

"I don't know, I felt a little sick before I came here, then I started feeling dizzy and-" I stopped mid sentence realising I was probably boring him with my whole story.

"And?" He asked curiously.

"Its not important," I replied, "I don't want to bore you," I said honestly looking up at him. He was staring right back at me. He pulled a strand of hair from my face and put it behind my ear.

"You'll never bore me," He said sincerely, smiling. I hadn't forgiven Leo, I'd never forgive Leo for what he had done, but I knew that a little part of it was my fault for telling him but right now he was the only one here and I was pretty sure I would fall over if I stood up. Suddenly, I got this shot of pain through my head. I flinched touching my forehead.

"You okay?" Leo asked looking worried.

"My head-" I started but couldn't finish. I was starting to feel worse than before if that was even possible and of course, having a low tolerance for pain a tear slid down my face. Leo wiped it away with his thumb which I had realised hadn't moved from my cheek.

He gently pushed my head to his shoulder, I closed my eyes, his strong grip holding me in place and the worse thing was I knew I shouldn't want to be in Leo's arms but the truth was I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fluttered my eyelashes a little waking up to the bright sunlight. As my eyes adjusted to the room I saw a perfectly white painted, posh looking room. I turned around slowly not wanting to see who was next to me on th bed, My eyes went wide when I saw Leo, I stared at him prefect features in shock and the worse thing was...I didn't remember anything that happened last night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 132 37
Last year, Emma Richardson had it all. The perfect family, friends, popularity, looks, and even the perfect boyfriend...or so she thought. In just on...
38K 1.2K 50
Emily Hale had the perfect life. She had the perfect grades, she was pretty as well as popular. People liked her and her amazing boyfriend, William...
393K 16.1K 44
Alexandra Hale is the perfect, lovable girl-next-door who has a hatred for thumping music and a soft spot for her hyperactive friend. Parker Wesley...
9.5K 332 39
Abigail Parker has just finished high school. She has a happy life with her boyfriend, Sam, and best friend, Lindsey. Unfortunately, her parents are...