Luke Hemmings's Sister || Cal...

By hannahhoran16

Hannah Hemmings was Luke Hemmings sister. They didn't get along very well. So what will happen when their par... More

Welcome to my life
Paint fights and tours
A/N
Planes and buses
Drunk Hannah
Ticklings and Rude Fans
A/N
Nando's and Waitresses
Carnival fun
Zayn
Panic attack
Never have I ever and Prank Wars
The beginning
Just hear me out
The Note
Flight A51
Creepy Doctors
Authors Note
"Luke, stay with me."
"Did you two make up?"
"Did you guys have sex?"
"You have beautiful eyes."
A/N
"You are totally brainwashed."
"Ladies break it up."
"We're making Calum jealous."
"You are something else Hood."
"Want to go on a date?"
"It's a surprise darling."
Hello
"Please put my sister down"

Ice Cream and Guards

6.4K 171 45
By hannahhoran16

I woke up to the sound of laughter. It wasn't the boys laughter though. It was a girls voice. I slowly got out of my bunk and tiptoed to where the laughter was coming from. I peaked me head around the corner and looked into the living room. Tiffany. Sitting on my brothers lap. Oh hell no. I walked furiously to them and practically ripped them apart.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked fuming.

"Your brother invited me here and I am his girlfriend now so you will be seeing a lot more of me."

"Yeah Hannah so you better be nice to her or I will make you go back to Australia." Luke added.

I rolled my eyes and walked out into the gaming room. I sat down and started to watch walking dead. I watched three episodes in a row until my stomach started growling. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I reached up and tried to reach the cereal box but I was to short. Tiffany was snickering behind me. I shot her a death glare and and look gave me a look saying 'if you give her that look one more time there will be a problem'. I rolled me eyes and continued to struggle reaching the box.
"Here." Someone said hanging me the cinnamon toast crunch box.

"Thanks." Looking up to see Ashton. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I got a bowl out and poured the cereal in it. I went over to the fridge to look for the milk.

"WHERE IS THE FRICKEN MILK?" I scream.

"Tiffany drank the last of it early." Luke responded.

"First you invite her over her and then she starts finishing off our food?" I say throwing the empty milk carton at her.

"Hannah calm down. You are being over dramatic. Besides you better start getting used to her being here because I invited her on the tour after I asked her to be my girlfriend."

"You asked her to come on tour? I can't believe you. Did you even ask the other boys about this?"

"No I didn't ask the other bus they will be fine with it they all like Tiffany."

"Well I don't like Tiffany." I said storming out of the room. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed my skinny jeans and muscle t-shirt. I changed quickly and slipped on my black converse. Then I took my phone off the charger and grabbed my wallet. I walked past Tiffany and Luke making out on the couch and opened the door to the bus. I stepped outside feeling the sun beating down on me. I walked to one of the rental cars that we had and got in. I started to drive away when I saw Niall walking up to the car. I rolled down my window.
"Do you wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Yeah sure where are we going?"

"On an adventure."

"Okay." Niall chuckled. We drove to the nearest ice cream shop because Niall was complaining about all he wanted right now was ice cream. I pulled into the parking lot and Niall nearly jumped out of the car even though it was still in motion. I parked the car and caught up to Niall.

"So what kind of ice cream do you want?" He asked me as we walked up to the counter.

"Cotton candy flavor." I squealed. Niall looked at me like I had lost my mind. Probably because I have.

"Hi what can I get for you lovely couple." The lady at the register said.

"Oh we aren't a-"

"Can we please have two cotton candy cones please." Niall replied sweetly handing the lady a ten dollar bill. We soon got out ice cream handed to us and we walked down to a booth.
"Why did you cut me off when I was going to tell that lady that we aren't a couple."

"What doesn't know want hurt her." he replied.

"Hannah I hope you do realize you have ice cream all over your nose." he said laughing. Heat quickly rose to my checks as my eyes widened.

"Here allow me." He said wiping off the ice cream.

"Thanks"

"No problem." He said. Collecting our trash and putting it in the trash bin. We left the ice cream parlor and went back to our rental car.
"Oh shit I am going to late to our concert." Niall exclaimed.

"What time does it start?"

"7:00"

"What time is it now?"

"6:45"

"Well let's go!" I say putting the car in reverse. I pretty sure I was speeding all the way there. Niall kept yelling at me to slow down but that made me drove even faster. We pulled up to the arena at 6:57 and we ran inside. The guards noticed Niall immediately and let him in the door. I tried to walk in after him but one of the guards stopped me.
"Excuse me miss but you can not go in there."

"But-"

"No I am sorry those are the rules." the guard said leading me out of the building. I rolled me eyes.

"I am Luke Hemmings sister, Hannah. Now let me in the building." I protested.

"That's what the all say now I am going to walk you back to your car and I want you to drive away before I call the police." The guard said. I started to walk to the rental car and then I ran back towards the arena and ran past the guard. That's when I had three guards chasing me. I looked back to see that they were gaining speed. I ran through the arena doors and to the boys dressing room. I ran into the One Direction dressing room knowing my brother and his friends would be on stage. I burst threw the door and six heads shot up and looked at me. I looked around the room to see the One Direction boys and Tiffany. Ugh I will deal with her later.
"Oh my gosh Hannah are you okay." Louis exclaimed running to my side.

"Yeah-chased-guards." I said through my unsteady breathes.

"Get the girl some water." Harry said. Liam ran off to get some water as the three guards came in.

"Hey you! Fans aren't supposed to be back here we already told you that. Let's go. We called the police to if you don't listen."

"Uh guys this is Luke's sister Hannah. She is supposed to be here." Liam said walking back into the room, handing me a bottle of water.

"Oh our apologies Hannah."

"It's okay. I needed that run anyways." I say finally catching my breathe. The guards chuckle walking out of the room.

"So where did you guys go?" Zayn asked Niall and I. (I am going to still have Zayn in the story because it will feel to weird and awkward without him.)

"We went to a ice cream parlor." Niall replied.

"Lies. She probably forced him to sleep with her." Tiffany mumbled under her breathe. I whipped my head around to where to she was sitting in the room and snapped at her saying this "do you want to say that a little but louder you bitch?"

"No thanks I rather not talk to sluts like you." she snapped back. Everyone in the room watched as we gave each other death glares. No one dared to say a word. That's when the door opened to four very sweaty boys.

"Omg babe you did so well." Tiffany gushed as she ran over to Like giving him a kiss on the lips. I scrunched my face in disgust and started to fake gag.

"Well we better go onstage now bye guys see you later." Liam said walking out with the other four boys following him.

"So what should we do?" Calum asked.

"Well I think we should all take some showers before we do anything because we stink guys." Michael said as the all wales away to the showers. Great just Tiffany and I all alone. What could possibly go wrong.
"Listen here I know you are using my brother and plan on getting everyone to see that you are no good slut that you are." I snap towards Tiffany.

"And if you go I hope you know that you are messing with the wrong person." She said glaring at me.

Finally after what felt like ages the boys finished their showers and currently we were backstage watching One Direction perform. They were doing an amazing job. I was singing along and dancing with Calum and Ashton. It felt like they kept fighting on who got to dance with me each song but oh well it is probably nothing. When the One Direction boys said their final good byes the ran off stage and we told them how good they were tonight. We all went back to the dressing rooms and waited for the boys to get ready because apparently we were going to a club.

They came out finally and we all got into a van. It was a tight squeeze but we made it work. I sat on Calum's lap an I felt Ashton giving him the death glare. Huh maybe there is something going on between them. We arrived to the club and when we got out of the car you could already smell the alcohol.
"Okay Hannah here are the rules. No drinking. No smoking. No kissing. No having sex and no dancing with boys."Luke said with a stern voice.

"So basically no fun?" I pouted.

"Okay maybe one drink but that is it." Luke said. I cheered. We walked into the club and to the bar. I ordered some vodka shots and waited for them I come. Once the arrived I downed them pretty quickly and order more and more. Before I knew it I was shit faced drunk. Luke will not be happy. Oh well.
"Hey Hannah let's get out of here." someone said.

"Okay." I replied grabbing the persons hand walking out the door. I think the person I was leaving with was Ashton but I couldn't tell. We pulled up to the tour bus and we got out the car. I tripped in the process and someone giggled above me. Yup definitely Ashton. We walked on to the tour bus and to the bunks. He pulled me down onto his bunk crashing his lips on mine. Oh how I was going to so regret this in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 142 55
Skyler Aviana Hemmings. The youngest of the Hemmings family. She used to be the bubbly, kinda girly sister of Luke, Jack and Ben. Luke's age is the c...
59K 1.2K 25
Ariana is Luke's sister and he hates her, she is constantly bullied by him and his friends, she is driven until she begins to self harm, will anythin...
12.7K 172 12
Ella Hemmings disappeared. Vanished. When she's found, she will return, right?
10.6K 96 21
MOVING TO NEW ACCOUNT - @thatweirdokhai - 𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼...