Adeline Petrova: Klaus mikels...

By 000Username

We've all heard the story of katerina Petrova but what if I told you there was another Petrova sibling and Kl... More

Prologue:
Part 1: 'No one wants to marry a whore or her sister.'
Part 2: 'England just seemed like a nice change.'
Part 3: 'As for your tounge, i think itll be more use in your mouth.'
Part 4: 'Swan I'm not joking let's get going now.'
Part 5: 'Don't be afraid of a little competition.'
Part 6: 'I haven't even kissed these yet."
Part 7: 'Did he ever kill your sister's child?'
Part 8:' Get your ass up now Adeline.'
Part 9: 'Miss Adeline please help!'
Part 10: 'I only did it because I love you!'
Part 11: 'What not even a kiss goodbye.'
Part 12: 'That's me.'
Part 13: 'Now go. Run!'
Part 14: 'Well you see sir, she left.'
Part 15: 'Better you than I.'
Part 16: 'So we run.'
Part 17: 'We'll have to change that, won't we.'
Part 18: 'Well the more, the merrier.'
Part 19: 'You know you talk alot, and yet somehow I know nothing about you.'
Part 20: 'If she told me she wanted me right now, I would choose her.'
Part 21: 'Do you love her?"
Part 22: 'We will find her, I promise.'
Part 23: 'Sorry, my mistake here.'
Part 24: 'This isn't real.'
Part 25: 'Then kiss me.'
Part 26: 'More to learn and love.'
Part 27: 'So go kiss and makeup.'
Part 28: 'I am done.'
Part 29: 'She died.'
Part 30: 'That is a good answer.'
Part 31: 'Hey, day.'
Part 32: 'You look young.'
Part 33: 'It has a brain.'
Part 34: 'Your sister know you're here?'
Part 35: 'Bonnie can we talk?'
Part 36: 'You're oddly quiet.'
Part 37: 'Do I at least get best friend love?'
Part 38: 'You know?'
Part 39: 'Goodbye Kat.'
Part 40: 'Love you too babe bye.'
Part 41: 'Lockwoods spill.'
Part 42: 'Um, Uncle Mason."
Part 43: 'Easy Italy.'
Part 44: 'To talk.'
Part 45: 'What's going on?'
Part 46: 'Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.'
Part 47: 'Then we're looking at a solid maybe.'
Part 48: 'Why would I agree?'
Part 49: 'Where to now, oh protector Damon.'
Part 50: 'Locked up tight.'
Part 51: 'No that would be stupid.'
Part 52: 'Andie is a journalist. Big on facts.'
Part 53: 'Spent 500 years running from one.'
Part 54: 'What do you know?'
Part 55: 'Do you think he killed her?"
Part 56: 'Don't call me that.'
Part 57: 'I have no clue.'
Part 59: 'Perhaps it is his time to die.'
Part 60: 'Apology not accepted.'
Part 61: 'It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us or you die.'
Part 62: 'And you never thought to mention this.'
Part 63: 'He's being a narcissistic wanker.'
Part 64: 'Someone like me?'
Part 65: 'Get a new boyfriend.'
Part 66: 'You really think there's a ghost here?'
Part 67: 'There's the Klaus I know.'
Part 68: 'It's not a party, man. It's a wake'
Part 69: 'You disrespect her again and I'll take your hand off.'
Part 70: 'You're going to want to get out of my way, mate.'
Part 71: 'What did I miss?'
Part 72: 'No more betrayals, forever and always.'

Part 58: 'Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice.'

10.7K 217 28
By 000Username

ADELINE P.O.V
*QUARRY*
S2e21'The Sun Also Rises.'

When I woke up I was weirdly warm even though there was a breeze.

"Adeline!" Someone was shouting my name. Slowly I sat up groaning.

I looked around to see three rings of fire one with Elena who was calling my name, Jenna why was Jenna here and Jules who I hadn't seen in months.

"Elena. Omg, your ok!" I shouted across to Elena. I heard a chuckle behind me and turned around to see Klaus. "Why is Jenna here?" I asked him.

"Well Damon did get rid of my other sacrifice had to find a backup." He smirked.

"No, you have to use someone else you can't use Jenna!" I shouted at him but he just smirked.

"Oh darling, you may blame Damon I did warn him. Now, behave." He warned before walking over to the witch.

"Are you okay?" I rushed out to Elena.

"Thank God you're okay, I mean Damon told me where you were but I was so worried Addie. Don't worry there gonna kill him and I have vampire blood in my system." She whispered the last part and I nodded.

"I won't let you die." I turned to Jenna.

"Don't worry about me, Adeline," Jenna told me crying quietly. I looked over at Jules.

"Everything I did...I was just trying to help Tyler." Jules bawled out.

"Are you Jules?" Elena asked sadly.

"I didn't want him to be alone!" Jules began but Klaus interrupted.

"Shall we?" The ring of fire disappeared around Jules. Her eyes turned yellow and she used her werewolf speed to run at Klaus. But Klaus pinned her to the ground and ripped out her heart. I gasped out of shock and watched as he stood up with a smile, I turned to Elena and Jenna to see tears streaming down their faces.

Greta continued to chant while Klaus squeezed all the blood from Jule's heart, causing flames to spark.

"Does that mean it's working?" Klaus asked her smirking.

"It's working." Greta smiled back.

"The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was? Isn't there someone else who can do this?" I didn't say anything and let them have their moment until Klaus walked over.

"Hello, Jenna," Klaus smirked.

"Let her go. I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!" Elena begged walking closer to the flames causing them to flare.

"Careful," Klaus warned.

"Elena, don't." Jenna began.

"No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family. I followed your rules; I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please." Elena begged.

"Please," I added. Klaus looked down at me about to say something but his head shot up.

"Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list." We all looked up to see Stefan at the top of the cliff.

"I'm here to talk," Stefan told him solemnly.

"Very well, then." He looked at us before speeding off. I knew I couldn't let Jenna down so I made a plan in my head and by the time I was done Klaus was back with Stefan.

"Quite the predicament. You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish." Klaus smirked.

"Stefan..." Elena began sadly.

"It's okay," Stefan replied smiling sadly.

"Well.  Who's it going to be, Elena?" He pointed a stake between Stefan and Jenna.

"No," Elena shouted angrily.

"Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." He sped to Stefan and staked him in the back.

"No! Stefan! No!" Elena screamed. Klaus snapped the stake in half so that part was still in Stefan's back.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now..." He snapped Stefan's neck and turned to Greta. "Whenever you're ready, Greta."

"Wait!" I shouted and stood up walking closer to Klaus. "Use me."

"Your joking, right?" He scoffed but I got close enough so I could put my hands on his cheeks.

"Please Nik you owe me this, Jeremy can't grow up with no one and she doesn't deserve this she's normal. Please Nik after everything you have done to me you can give me this." I hesitated but placed my lips on his kissing him softly before pulling back tears streaming down my face. I don't know if it was another beg or a goodbye.

"Swan." He answered softly placing his own hands over mine. He moved so our foreheads were touching. "I love you too much for that." He reached his hands up and snapped my neck.

I woke up and groaned rolling to the side to see Stefan lying there groaning trying to reach his back. I felt so weak.

"Stefan." I groaned.

"Greta she did something to you. I don't know what." I could faintly hear voices and went to turn but Stefan grabbed my arm. "Don't look."

"I can feel it. It's happening." I could hear Klaus shout barely but my head just hurt so much all I wanted to do was sleep.

I could hear Bonnie chanting and Klaus screaming and then Damon was kneeling beside us and he pulled the stakeout. He was holding Elena.

"I need you to get her out of here!" Stefan told him.

"What about you two?" Damon asked looking at me worriedly.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead. Go!" Stefan shouted at him.

"I want to stay," I told him as steadily as I could. He hesitated but carried Elena away.

Stefan stood up and wrapped my arm around his neck so I could stand. We watched as Bonnie continued to chant while Klaus screamed in pain it made me cringe but I just closed my eyes and blamed it on the spell. Elijah approached him and Bonnie stopped chanting.

"Elijah?" Klaus groaned.

"Hello, brother," Elijah responded emotionless.

Stefan had walked us over to stand behind Bonnie. Elijah put his arm into Klaus's chest and I gasped.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." Elijah began.

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus shouted.

"What?" Elijah's eyes went wide.

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them." Klaus raggedly breathed out.

"Elijah! Don't listen to him." Stefan shouted.

"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother." Elijah appeared to be having second thoughts.

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened.

"You'll die." Elijah reminded.

"I don't care." Bonnie darkly replied. Elijah looked at Klaus and then back at us.

Elijah looks down at Klaus and back up at Bonnie and Stefan.]

"I'm sorry." Elijah disappeared right after.

"No!"

"No!"

"No!"

We all screeched as Klaus and Elijah disappeared. I couldn't walk at all so Stefan carried me all the way home while I cried into his shirt.

The next day was the funeral, I just stood there beside Elena, still not saying a word. After a while, Stefan and Damon walked away.

"I'm sorry, Elena," I told her letting a tear run down my cheek.

"Hey hey." She threw her arms around me. "It is not your fault?"

"I could've done something, anything."

"No, you couldn't of. And promise me that no matter what happens, you will never again offer your life for me." I nodded my head quickly not wanting to upset her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 575 26
Katerina and I have been best friends our whole lives, then she got banished to England. I've been through a lot the last 500 years. But who knew a t...
38.2K 1.2K 19
the story of katerina petrova and her younger sister, audrina petrova. katerina would do anything to protect her younger twin sister. anything. no ma...
90K 1.5K 16
What if Caroline's Forbes Adoptive sister, Madison, was in a relationship with Klaus Mikaelson? They loved each other but then Klaus cheated on her w...
4.4K 58 14
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...