Part 47: 'Then we're looking at a solid maybe.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*HOME*
S2e09 'Katerina.'

"Hey." I greeted Elena, she was not gonna be happy once she finds out rose is here.

"What is this about?" She asks confused as we go into the living room.

"You." Elena spits upon seeing Rose. Eventually, I convinced her to just listen. We all went into the living room and sat down.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he? Cause all I know about him is that Adeline used to know him." Elena asked confused.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend," Damon said like a teenager talking about his idol.

"Of course you like the stories." I scolded, he shrugged his shoulders in return.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan clarified.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose warned.

"That is very much true." I agreed.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan shared.

"Wrong Elijah is older in human years and they're the same in vampire years." I corrected.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after us?" Elena asked worriedly.

"Yes," Rose said.

"No," Stefan said.

"He's been after me forever so don't worry," I said all at the same time.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon clarified.

"Which it is."Rose and I said at the same time.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon continued.

"Which I'm not," Rose replied.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." I scoffed like that's was helpful.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan offered.

"That's actually a fair point as far as I know Klaus thinks I'm dead and doesn't even know you exist." I smiled at her.

"Not that you know of," Rose replied.

"That's not helping." I scolded.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all, we know he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story." I laughed.

"Stefan he is real, real as you and I and trust me you don't ever want to meet him." Every time I said anything about Klaus, Damon looked at me like I might crack like China.