Part 57: 'I have no clue.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*ALARIC'S RESIDENCE*
S2e20 'The Last Day.'

"So my darling, what would you like?" Klaus asked me.

"Freedom," I answered smiling sarcastically while flipping through a random magazine.

"After tonight, once the sacrifice is complete." He told me coming to sit across from me. One thing I don't get is that why would he want to break the curse, he already can walk in the sun. "Ask whatever it is." I hesitated.

"Why would you want to break a curse that doesn't affect you." He chuckled.

"The sun and the moon curse, how biblical. That's not it."

"What do you mean, that's not it." He smirked and moved to right beside me.

"What exactly do I get if I tell you." I scoffed and went to get up but he pulled me back down, he put his mouth directly beside my ear. "The curse isn't about that, it's about me. I'm a part wolf."

"What?" I asked turning so our faces were right infront of each other.

"Hmm." He hummed pushing hair behind my ear. "My father isn't my father, my real father was a wolf." I shook my head.

"I don't understand," I muttered.

"My mother cheated on my father with a wolf, so when we turned and I killed someone my father found out and forced my mother to make my werewolf side dormant. Tonight I am going to reactivate it." He told me all while smirking.

"And then?" I asked nervously.

"And then everything, then I get everything." He put more hairs behind my ears.

"How?" I asked again.

"Fear. People are scared of what they don't know and people have no clue about hybrids."

"You won't get everything."

"I already have everything I have ever wanted including you." My blood boiled.

"You don't have me," I told him and he just smirked.

"I not only have you, darling, you are mine." I went to pull away but he grabbed my chin lightly. "Mine and mine only."

"I haven't been yours for a very very long time and I'm never going to be yours again." I spat back in his face and I could see his jaw tick.

"I'll just have to prove you wrong then." He stood up abruptly and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked from the sofa.

"To prove you wrong." He called from the door.

Kat and I were sitting for hours she could tell I was very nervous.

After a while, we heard a key in the door and Alaric walked in, I immediately hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me in return.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back," Kat smirked.

"Well, somebody had to invite him in. Damon. Would you like to, uh, come in?" Damon walked in and threw his arms around me. She rushed at him and threw him up against a wall.

Adeline Petrova: Klaus mikelson fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें