Part 39: 'Goodbye Kat.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*IN KATHERINES HOTEL ROOM*
S2e01 'The Return.'

"Where the hell are we?" I demanded, I wanted to get up and leave but my limbs and my head felt so heavy.

"This cute little hotel room. On the outskirts of town. Now you are going to lie right there until whatever John gave you is out of your system while I go and run a few errands." She was literally insane.

"Do you really think I am going to sit here while no one else knows your back?" My eyes felt so heavy and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"No I don't think you want to but you will because you are so weak from whatever he stuck you with, so let me be your big sister for five minutes and rest up." I scoffed at her.

"When have you ever been my big sister? Do you know what don't answer that because frankly, I don't care?" She pouted at me.

"Don't be so rude. I'm helping you." She sat down beside me and put her hand on my head, I slapped it away.

"What are you doing back?" I spat at her while she smirked. She walked over to something sitting on the table, it looked like a coffee cup. She brought it back over and held it in front of me.

"Hot chocolate." She told me. I eyed it suspiciously.

"How do I know it's not poisoned?"

"I am your big sister, I wouldn't poison you." She scoffed at me. I finally accepted the drink and my god was it good. "Now to answer your question I'm fixing something that needs to be fixed for both of us. Now sleep." She told me while pushing hair behind my ears.

"You can't keep me here," I told her barely keeping my eyes open. She laughed.

"Sure I can't." And then I finally gave in to the sleep.

THIRD-PERSON P.O.V
*AT THE GILBERT HOME*

"Stefan," Katherine called out pretending to be Elena.

"Hey, how's Caroline?" Stefan inquired none the wiser about who was in front of him.

"Not good." Katherine was trying to keep her voice at this whinny pitch while she wrapped her arms around Stefan. "Just what I needed." She pulled back and went to kiss him but before she could get any closer Stefan grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her away. He threw her across the room but she shot back up.

"Katherine." He spat at her in hatred.

"Well, at least I fooled one of you." She laughed at him, Stefan didn't sound human as he grabbed her and swung her into the wall. "Happy now?" She asked him teasing.

"Where is Adeline?" He growled out at her. She only smirked in return.

He grabbed her again and pushed her up against the other wall. The sound of keys in a lock distract med Stefan for the second Katherine needed to get him off her and on the ground. She sped away before Damon and Elena walked in.

"What happened?" Elena asked seeing the mess of things.

"Katherine happened." Damon had already realised Katherine was back and upon seeing the mess in the house he realised she had tricked his brother too.