Part 58: 'Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*QUARRY*
S2e21'The Sun Also Rises.'

When I woke up I was weirdly warm even though there was a breeze.

"Adeline!" Someone was shouting my name. Slowly I sat up groaning.

I looked around to see three rings of fire one with Elena who was calling my name, Jenna why was Jenna here and Jules who I hadn't seen in months.

"Elena. Omg, your ok!" I shouted across to Elena. I heard a chuckle behind me and turned around to see Klaus. "Why is Jenna here?" I asked him.

"Well Damon did get rid of my other sacrifice had to find a backup." He smirked.

"No, you have to use someone else you can't use Jenna!" I shouted at him but he just smirked.

"Oh darling, you may blame Damon I did warn him. Now, behave." He warned before walking over to the witch.

"Are you okay?" I rushed out to Elena.

"Thank God you're okay, I mean Damon told me where you were but I was so worried Addie. Don't worry there gonna kill him and I have vampire blood in my system." She whispered the last part and I nodded.

"I won't let you die." I turned to Jenna.

"Don't worry about me, Adeline," Jenna told me crying quietly. I looked over at Jules.

"Everything I did...I was just trying to help Tyler." Jules bawled out.

"Are you Jules?" Elena asked sadly.

"I didn't want him to be alone!" Jules began but Klaus interrupted.

"Shall we?" The ring of fire disappeared around Jules. Her eyes turned yellow and she used her werewolf speed to run at Klaus. But Klaus pinned her to the ground and ripped out her heart. I gasped out of shock and watched as he stood up with a smile, I turned to Elena and Jenna to see tears streaming down their faces.

Greta continued to chant while Klaus squeezed all the blood from Jule's heart, causing flames to spark.

"Does that mean it's working?" Klaus asked her smirking.

"It's working." Greta smiled back.

"The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was? Isn't there someone else who can do this?" I didn't say anything and let them have their moment until Klaus walked over.

"Hello, Jenna," Klaus smirked.

"Let her go. I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!" Elena begged walking closer to the flames causing them to flare.

"Careful," Klaus warned.

"Elena, don't." Jenna began.

"No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family. I followed your rules; I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please." Elena begged.

"Please," I added. Klaus looked down at me about to say something but his head shot up.

"Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list." We all looked up to see Stefan at the top of the cliff.