The Time Traveler's Wife. (Bo...

By AdriWrites16

This is book two of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season two of The Umbrella Academy. Five Hargr... More

Welcome!
Meet the siblings (book/season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just to make sure we are all on the same page.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
My imagine book!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I made another Five book!
Season 3 photos
Book 3!

Chapter 13

8.6K 170 380
By AdriWrites16

Y/N POV:

My eyes slowly flutter open as I wake up. I could slowly start to see the sunlight in my room. Gosh, I am exhausted. That gala thing made me really tired. I look over at the clock on my nightstand. Holy Shit! It's 11:30. I get out of bed and go over to my mirror. I see that I am in my pajamas and my hair is in a braid. I must have fallen asleep last night and Five helped me change. I smile thinking about how much he cares for me. I walk to my wardrobe and look through it. I look down and see the extra clothes I got Five sitting on the floor of my dresser wardrobe. He must have put those there yesterday. I grab a pair of jeans and a blouse out of my dresser. When I was done changing I tie my hair up into a high ponytail with a ribbon. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. When I was done, I put on a pair of shoes. I walk to the kitchen (still half asleep) to see Diego, Five, and Luther there. When did Luther get here? I stand by the doorway listening to the boys' conversation. They didn't even notice I was standing here.

"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me," Diego says.

"Wait, who?" Luther asks.

"Those Dutch sociopaths."

"They're Swedish, you idiot. Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline," Five says as he holds a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, but why now? I mean, I'm..."

Diego starts snapping his fingers.

"Fine for three months until you showed up."

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me," Luther says.

"Even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate," Five tells them.

"Well...that's not exactly true," Luther says.

Diego and Five stay silent for a few seconds.

"What do you mean?" Five asks as he walks up to Luther.

"I saw him."

My eyes widen in shock. He saw Dad? Luther begins telling us about how when he first landed here he took a bus to go see Dad. He ended up finding him at the Academy and tried to convince him that he was his child. And long story short, his little monkey heart got broken.

"That's pathetic," Diego says.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass," Luther says.

"No, bro, he shanked your heart," I say as I walk to the kitchen.

I yawn as I walk over to Five, who is now sitting in a chair at the kitchen table.

"Good morning beautiful," Five says as I walk to him.

I didn't say anything. Insted, I just sit down on Five's lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Okay then. I guess we're gonna cuddle right now," Five says as he sets his coffee cup down.

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and I smile. I lay my head on the crook of his neck and close my eyes.

"You're tired aren't you?"

"Yup," I mumble as I leave little kisses on his neck.

Five rubs little circles on my back.

"Did you wake up late too?" I ask.

"Yeah. I woke up about an hour ago."

I just nod my head and continue to keep my eyes closed. Five then begins to play with the ends of my hair.

"Is that my bathrobe?" I hear Elliott ask.

"No," Luther says with a mouth full of food.

"So are we done talking about the Dad or what?" Diego asks.

"Right, look, who cares what Dad shanked? He knows something about time travel," Five says.

"Um... Wait, why don't you just do your thing and, uh, time travel us out," Elliott asks.

"Anyone care to explain," Five asks as he stands up. I let go of him and sit in the chair next to his.

"First time he tried, he and Y/n got lost in the apocalypse," Luther says

"Second time, he ended up without hair on his balls," Diego says.

I laugh when Diego says that.

"Oh, and he also got him and Y/n stuck in their 16 year old bodies," Diego says.

"Last time I tried, I scattered my family and wife across three years in Dallas, Texas, possibly triggering a doomsday. Any more questions, Elliot?" Five asks

"Uh, no," Elliott says.

"You're missing the big picture. Dad is the ringleader of a sinister cabal that's planning to kill the president," Diego says.

"A cabal?" Luther asks.

"Ignore him Look, the way I see it, we only have one option," I say.

"Oh, yeah? And what's that?" Luther asks.

"It's time to get the Umbrella Academy back together."

"Hell, yeah. Family meeting," Diego says.

"Okay then, can one of you get Allison, please?" Luther asks,

"You two still a thing?" Diego asks.

Luther just stays silent.

"Do we need to talk?"

"No, she's married."

"Whoa. Dude, that's rough."

"I can handle it."

"We'll get her. Can you get Vanya without, uh, squeezing her to death?" Five asks Luther.

"I'll try."

"We will be back," Five says before he blinks us away.

We land outside of a very beautiful house. 

"How did you know where Allison live?," I ask as we walk up to the front door.

"Luther gave me her address."

"What part of Dallas are we in?" I ask.

"South Dallas."

"South?! That's like an hour away from Elliott's," I say.

"I know. We are gonna have to drive back," Five says.

When we get to the front door Five knocks on it. We stand in silence waiting for someone to open it. A few seconds later the door opens. I see... Klaus? What is he doing here? I could tell he was drunk because he had a flask in his hand.

"Oh hi, Five! What are you doing here?" Klaus asks.

Klaus tries to give Five a hug but he pushes him away.

"Nice to see you too," I say.

Klaus looks over to me and gasps.

"Y/N! Bestie! Long time no see! How are you?" Klaus asks as he hugs me.

"I'm good. Are you drunk?" I ask.

"Just a little."

"Who was at the door?" I hear a female voice ask inside the house.

I look over to see Allison walking towards the door with a bottle of Vodka in her hand. Woah, she looks different. Her hair changed and she could actually talk. The last time I saw her she couldn't say anything.

"Five? Y/n?" Allison asks.

"Hey," I say.

Five gives her a little wave. Allison smiles and runs over to us. When Allison reaches me she throws her hands around me. I smile as I hug her back.

"Hey sis," I say.

"Please, come in," Allison says.

"Well actually, we don't have time," Five tells Allison.

"What? Why?" Allison asks.

"We are meeting up with everyone else. Do you have a car we can take?"

"Yeah, but I can't drive. Klaus is drunk and I am a bit tipsy."

"I'll drive. Just grab your stuff and let's go."

Allison grabs her jacket off of a coat rack and her car keys. She hands the car keys to Five and locks the door behind her. Five and I get in the front seats of the car while Allison and Klaus stay in the back. Five starts the car and we drive to Elliott's.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

Five pulls up to Elliott's apartment. Allison and Klaus were now both drunk. Allison told us the whole car way here about how she found Klaus and how she was married but her husband is ignoring her because she rumored a cop in front of him. Apparently, her and some other people started a peaceful protest at a local coffee shop but it turned into a riot. We all get out of the car and walk inside.

"Is anyone here," Allison yells.

"Le petit mort, le petit mort," Klaus yells with a laugh.

"What? You don't speak French."

"It's the little death."

Klaus and Allison both continue to laugh.

"Oh, wow. Look at this old stuff," Klaus says.

We all look up and see Luther, Diego, Vanya, and Elliott standing upstairs.

"Oh, wow. I know this is impossible, but...did we all get sexier?" Klaus asks.

"Vanya," Allison says.

"I can't believe I have another sister," Vanya says.

Allison gives me a confused look.

"Later," I mouth to her.

Luther, Diego, and Vanya all walk down the stairs. Vanya walks over to Allison while Luther and Diego go to Klaus.

"I missed you," Allison says.

"Thank God someone did," Vanya says with a chuckle.

Allison holds out her arms for a hug. Vanya walks over to her and gives her one. I look over towards Klaus and Diego.

"Oh, you are drunk," Diego says as Klaus gives him a hug.

"Yeah. No, just a little... just a few..."

Klaus looks over to Vanya and Allison.

"Oh, that's so sweet."

Klaus walks over to Vanya and Allison and joins their hug.

"No. Jesus," Allison says.

"Hi," Vanya says with a giggle.

"Hey, Vanny."

"Klaus. Is Ben here?" Five asks

"Oh, uh... no. No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel," Klaus says as he lets go of Allison and Vanya.

I felt my heart drop. Where is Ben at now then? I'm gonna miss being able to talk to him.

"All right, then. Let's get down to business," Five says.

He grabs my hand and blinks us upstairs. Five sits down in one of the chairs and I sit on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder as he runs his hand up and down my back.

We both wait for everyone to come upstairs. Allison and Vanya walk over to the couch and sit on it. Diego stands behind one of the chairs and Luther and Klaus go to the kitchen. A few minutes later they come back out with cups of water. Klaus also had a liquor bottle in his hand.

"Aww look at the cute couple," Klaus says as he points to Five and me.

"Alright. First off, I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us," Five says.

"Oh, my God, again?" Klaus asks.

We all just stay silent and look at him.

"All of you knew?" Klaus asks.

"I mean...yeah we all knew. I would have told you but you were too busy traveling the world," I say

"Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the... Oh, my God. My cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! Y/n! I told them we had until 2019," Klaus says.

"We have until Monday. We have six days," I tell him.

"Is it Vanya?"

"Klaus," Allison says

"What? It's usually Vanya."

"Do you two have any leads?" Vanya asks Five and I.

"Yeah, we have one," Five says.

Diego hands me a file. I reach over and hand it to Allison. She opens the file and looks at it.

"Holy shit, is that Dad?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"The one and only," I say.

Klaus and Vanya both look at the file with Allison.

"That's him?" Vanya asks.

"And he's standing on the grassy knoll," Diego says.

"Diego, Y/n, and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means. So far, we've got nothing," Five explains.

"Not nothing," Diego says.

"Ohh yeah, I almost forgot. He stabbed Diego," I say.

"Well... yes. But, he's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe. But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right," Five says.

Five moves my hair onto my shoulder and starts playing with it. I can tell he was trying to stay calm.

"Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asks.

"Come on. Do the math. We know Dad's having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do," Diego says.

"Find Dad."

"Kill Dad."

Five and Diego both look at each other. Allison scoffs and takes a sip out of a liquor bottle.

"None of us are supposed to be here, right? I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?" Vanya asks.

We all stay silent for a few seconds.

"Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald."

"And you're working for Jack Ruby."

"Allison has been very involved in local politics."

"Okay, you started a cult."

"I'm... I'm just a... a nanny on a farm."

"Yeah, and I just work at a coffee shop. I don't have anything to do with all of that," I say.

"Well, maybe you two do, we just don't know it yet," Allison says.

Diego then whistles causing all of us to go quiet.

"Listen to yourselves. Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, Dad is on the grassy knoll, and Klaus is... doing something weird and pervy but probably related. See, clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason. To save John Fitzgerald Kennedy."

Everyone then starts talking over each other.

"Again, I have nothing to do with JFK," I say.

"Do you get a paycheck from your work?" Diego asks.

"Yeah."

"Part of your paycheck goes to the government. Boom, you are somehow involved with JFK."

"That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard," I say.

I look at Five to see he has a worried look on his face. I shake his arm and he snaps back into reality.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No. They won't listen. They are stressing me out," Five whispers.

I look at everyone as they continue to talk over each other.

"Guys, we all die," I yell.

Everyone then went silent.

"Huh?" Vanya asks.

"Tell them," I whisper to Five.

"She's right. You all die. I was there. I saw it. And I wanna forget it, but I can't. I saw Russian nukes vaporize the world with all of you in it... in a war that never happened until we brought it here. And Hazel gave his life to save us, so you may need to shut up and just listen to me. I don't know if the things we've experienced here are all connected. I don't know if there's a reason for everything. But Dad will. We need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead," Five explains.

Luther sighs and gets up.

"Okay, I'm out," he says.

I get up from Five's lap and walk in front of Luther.

"Did you even hear him, Luther?" I ask.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did. I heard a 58-year-old man who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything. Well, you can count me out. It's time we all grew the hell up," Luther says as he walks away.

"Say's the one who has Daddy issues. All you can ever talk about it how you owe shit to Dad and that he sent you to the moon," I yell.

Luther just ignores me and walks down the stairs.

"Luther," Vanya says.

"Come back."

"Where you going?"

Diego gets up and walks towards Luther.

"Save it, Diego," Luther says.

Five grabs my hand and blinks us in front of Luther on the staircase.

"No one leaves until we figure this out," Five says.

"We all need to stay here and work together," I say.

Luther smiles and nods his head. He then takes Five and me by our shirts and throws us off of the staircase. Before we could hit the floor, Five blinks us outside. I land on the ground and Five runs into a wall.

"Jeez...When did the monkey learn how to fight dirty?" Five asks as he helps me up.

We then hear rocks clattering around us. We look up to see Lila standing on the roof.

"Son of a bitch," Five says.

"Seriously?" I ask her.

She just shrugs her shoulder. She climbs off of the roof and runs into the street.

"Come on, let's go see what she wants," I say.

Five nods and we run in the direction Lila went.

Fun Fact: Y/n and the other siblings are all fluent in 7 other languages. Reginald made them learn different languages growing up.

Ugh, I loved writing this chapter! I thought it was so cute! So I know I said I was gonna make Y/n REALLY clingy this chapter but I ended up running out of ideas so I am so sorry if it is not as clingy as I promised haha.

Here is Y/n's outfit for this chapter.

Top:

Jeans:

Shoes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 165 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...
599K 13.2K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”βžΆβ”β”β”β”β”β”β”...
10.1K 233 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
10.3K 190 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...