My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Honeymoon

457 22 10
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Third person's POV:

Pete's eyes trailed from the large walls that were painted with different shades of cream color to the large glass covering the maximum area of the wall offering a view of the seashore. A gentle breeze blew past his face making him close his eyes and lose himself in the paradise. The sounds of wave crashing on the shore acted like a soothing music to his heart.

Then a warm touch made him open his eyes and he found Ae hugging him from behind. Ae's hot breathe against his neck sent shiver all over his body. Ae pressed his soft lips over the silky smooth skin making the cute guy take in a sharp breathe. His hands travelling to hold the other's and he interlaced their fingers together.

"Ae......" Pete whispered his husband's name closing his eyes and leaning into the touch. "Hmmm... You like it?" Ae asked in his raspy voice peppering kisses over Pete's neck. "Y-Yes..." Pete tried to reply and tilted his head giving Ae better access to his neck.

Ae kept kissing Pete's neck but now his lips were moving over the nape and he would occasionally lick the soft spot making Pete moan. "Ae..." Pete called again trying to gain his husband's attention who responded to him by holding him firmly.

"I love you..." Ae whispered against Pete's neck while his lips brushed the skin. "I love you too..." Pete replied and tried to free his hands. Ae freed his grip and brought his hands to rest on the hips of his husband while he still continued to kiss. Pete moved his hands over Ae's arm squeezing the biceps and then trying to reach for the face of his husband. He tilted his head and Ae was busy sucking the skin and Pete's hand moved up and grabbed some of the strands of Ae's hairs pulling him closer.

Their breathing was getting heavy with each touch and they couldn't hold on anymore. Ae turned Pete around and then pinned him to the glass wall while pressing himself to him. Pete's hands travelling to Ae's back as Ae brought their lips together. It was a different feeling now than the earlier. His emotions were flowing through his lips and conveyed through his actions.

Without any further delay, Ae picked up his husband and carried him to the bedroom. He opened the door revealing a giant bed which took up most of the space of the room. Ae carried Pete towards the bed and gently place him over the soft mattress before hovering over him. His gaze landing on the rosy pink lips that were swollen from the abuse. He leaned forward and captured them savoring the sweet taste and moved to suck and nibble the soft flesh.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

After a while Pete pulled away and Ae was a bit confused. "What happened?" Ae asked a bit worried seeing Pete trying to avoid his gaze. "I...Err....I-I have a surprise for you." Pete replied in a soft tone. "Hmmm... And?" Ae asked inching closer to Pete. "Can I have a little time for myself? I'll be quick." Pete replied in a quiet tone while looking at Ae expectantly. Ae slid aside allowing Pete to get up.

Pete sat up and looked around trying to find his luggage and then his gaze landed on the bags kept at some distance. He walked towards them and searched through the luggage for the bag Tar had brought. After a little of rummaging he finally found the object of his desire and he quickly picked it up. He started walking towards the bathroom when Ae spoke, "Don't make me wait for long."

Pete blushed and then rushed inside the bathroom. He hurried through everything knowing that his husband was getting impatient with each passing second.

Finally, Pete opened the door and stepped out into the view and Ae took in a sharp breathe looking at Pete wearing the bathrobe. Pete took a step towards the bed getting a bit anxious not knowing whether Ae was going to like the surprise or not. He started to feel that he was stupid for accepting Tar's idea but now he had mustered up the courage and hoped that Ae would like it.

Ae immediately left the bed and walked towards Pete who was now standing just few feet away from bed with his gaze fixed on floor. Ae moved his hand over the collar of the bathrobe, slowly moving his fingers up and down over the collar before finally coming to the sash. He was about to untie the belt when Pete held his hand.

Ae looked at his husband questioningly and found him blushing red. "What's the matter?" Ae asked pulling Pete closer with his free hand while is other hand remained over the collar. "Ae, I... You might not like my surprise." Pete replied in a low tone. "How do you know whether I like it or not without letting me see it?" Ae asked inching closer to Pete.

Pete tried to avoid Ae's gaze while he replied, "I just feel stupid." Ae sighed deeply and cupped Pete's cheeks making him look into his eyes while he spoke, "No matter what you do, I will still love you. Now don't keep me starving." He then smashed his lips against Pete while his hands went to caress Pete's waist.

Ae pulled away after a while and then locked his gaze with Pete while he moved his hands over the bathrobe and then slowly moved towards the sash. Pete didn't protested this time but held his breathe waiting for whatever reaction Ae was going to give. Ae untied the belt letting the bathrobe fall open only to reveal the red lingerie worn by Pete. Ae's eyes almost popped out at the sight and his member got hard just by looking at his husband.

The lacy lingerie gave a clear view of the soft silky white skin it was covering. Ae took a step closer and then moved his hand over the material tracing the curves sensually. Pete closed his eyes and lean into touch letting Ae enjoy himself. Ae pushed the bathrobe aside which pooled at Pete's ankle while Ae allowed himself to take in the complete view of the lingerie hugging Pete's body.

Ae pulled Pete towards himself and then whispered into his ear, "Beautiful....". Pete shivered as the husky voice echoed in his ear and he hid his face into Ae's neck. "I feel like taking you right now." Ae said tightening his grip around Pete and kissing his neck.

"Then Ae can do what he likes," Pete said in his low sexy voice. Ae immediately lifted Pete up and carried him towards the bed. He threw him over the mattress and then hurried to rip his clothes. Pete's eyes were fixed on Ae's hands that were working up really fast.

Ae freed himself off all his clothes and let his throbbing member out. It had already leaked precome and Pete gulped at the sight. Ae locked his eyes with Pete while he lowered himself. He grabbed Pete's ankle and then brought it near to his lips. "Ae, don't!! It will be dirty." Pete said trying to pull his ankle back. But Ae's hold on it was firm, he ignored Pete's words and gently kissed on the toe. Pete propped himself up, supporting his weight on his elbow while he looked at his husband.

Ae then kissed the remaining fingers and gently traced the skin with his lips while he move upwards towards the knees. He licked and kissed the skin all way and then finally he stopped at the thighs. He looked at Pete and then started to suck the skin leaving bruises. Pete moaned as he felt the bites and licks.

Ae crawled upwards pushing the fabric up and making it gather at the chest while exposing the hardened nipples of his husband. Ae licked the teats and then sucked them making Pete squirm. "Ae.... Ahhh.... Ae...." Pete kept calling out his husband in his sexy voice as he was getting drowned into the pleasure.

Ae then lowered himself bringing his face to Pete's navel. Pete was squirming with each lick and his moans were getting louder and louder. Ae dipped his tongue into the hole licking it and then slowly started to circle it around. Pete moved his hands to grab on to Ae's hair and started to pull him up. Ae understood Pete's need and moved towards Pete's face only to be met with the most arousing sight.

Pete's eyes were glistening with the unshed tears of pleasure, hairs a complete mess, cheeks dusted pink and lips parted. "Can I?" Ae asked tugging the fabric and Pete nodded in response. Ae removed the remaining obstacles in his way and then looked at Pete who was blushing tomato red. "I should buy you some more. I would like to see you wearing them often." Ae said inching closer to Pete.

Pete felt shy and turned his head trying to avoid looking at Ae. Ae placed a finger over his chin making him turn his head so that Ae could look at him. Ae came little more closer and spoke, "I loved your surprise." His lips brushed against Pete's and the cute guy just smiled.

Pete wrapped his hands around Ae's nape and then pressed his lips to Ae. Ae was responding back with same intensity and soon Pete parted his lips giving Ae access to his inner surface. Ae let his tongue invade the warm territory and licked each and every possible part of the warm surface. Saliva was dripping around staining their cheeks and chin.

The battle between the two hot tongues continued till both the boys were out of breathe. Ae pulled away allowing themselves to breathe in some air while he moved his hand to grab the bottle of lube kept on the side stand but Pete held his wrist and pulled it back.

Ae looked at Pete questioningly and the cute guy turned a little more red. "I-I had prepared myself." Pete confessed. Ae looked down at his husband who was now turning into ripen tomato. Ae kept the bottle back and then grabbed the packet of condom and ripped it open. He covered his hard rod with it and smeared a good amount of lube over it before returning back to kiss Pete.

He lowered his hand to Pete's rear end and then slowly circled his finger around the rim muscles. The area was slippery and Ae inserted his finger inside. It went in real smooth and moved without any resistance. He then positioned his length in front of the puckered hole and then started to push it inside slowly. Pete clutched on to the sheets pulling them out from the place they were tucked into. Ae's mushroom head slowly inched inside and Pete could feel each and every vein passing through his warm walls.

Pete held his breathe while biting on his bottom lip preventing himself form screaming. Ae wiped the sweat covering Pete's head while he started to whisper praises into his ear to distract him. After sometime, Ae was completely buried till hilt inside Pete and waited patiently for his husband to adjust to his length.

Pete calmed down after a while and motioned Ae to move. Ae pulled out his member and then pushed back in hitting the prostate in first attempt. Pete let out a loud moan and moved his hand to grab something to hold onto. Ae started to thrust deeper and harder making Pete moan louder.

"Aah... Aah.. Ae... Aah... Faster..." Pete was losing his mind. "Pete.... Ummm... too tight...." Ae said pushing inside. Ae felt he was not getting enough so he grabbed Pete's ankle and brought them up so that they were resting on his shoulder. This position allowed him to thrust more deeper.

"Aah.... Ae.... Yes..... Hah!!" Pete screamed as he felt the continuous impact on his prostate. His hands were threshing around and he threw the pillows to the floor while the sheets were pulled out and crumpled.

"Too good Pete... Yes.... You take me so well... Let me show you how... Aah... How much I... Love you..." Ae said increasing his speed. "Yes Ae... Aah... Tell me... Show me...." Pete provoked. Ae picked up his pace and Pete too tried to move his hips.

Their bodies were covered in sweat and the temperature inside the room seemed to have raised a lot. The moans coming from Pete were echoing inside the room and Ae was thankful that he booked a private place for their honeymoon. He wouldn't have preferred anyone else beside him hear the sexy voice of his husband.

"Ae... Ki-kiss me.." Pete demanded. Ae lowered himself and pressed his lips to Pete and the cute guy immediately wrapped his hands around Ae's nape pulling him closer. Click sounds were heard as their lips moved to suck each other.

"Pete... Aah... I am going to comeee..." Ae said while maintaining his speed. "Ae... Me too..." Pete replied as he felt the heat pooling inside his stomach. Ae continued with his thrust and soon he emptied himself inside the latex. Pete came crying and painted their stomach and chest.

Ae let go off Pete's ankle, lowering them while he draped himself over his husband. "It was amazing." Pete said while he tried to catch his breathe. "Hmm... But I am not done yet." Ae replied and then moved to look at Pete who had a stunned expression. Ae got up and threw the condom aside and returned back to where his husband lay.

"Ae?!" Pete called looking at his husband who was now smirking. "Time for round two!" Ae said and then latched onto Pete's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
41.1K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
390K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...