𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓→𝓙. 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓽...

By Iy_kayeen

"𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑦." A smirk curved on her lips as she stared... More

casts
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
part ii: 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
part iii: 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
eleven part ii
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
fifteen part ii
sixteen
act iv: 𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓼
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen part ii
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Epilouge

fifteen

2.1K 87 6
By Iy_kayeen

ALARIC SALTZMAN WAS PACING his office for almost an hour, it's been a day since his two students went to Josie's a mind. An hour since the necromancer finally set Rafael and Alyssa free. Thirty minutes since he found out that Landon was permanently dead and there's no way to ressurect him anymore.

The headmaster was staring at his two students that were still sleeping on the small bed inside the hidden room in his office.

He was worried, what if they didn't succeed? What if his daughter's darker side was much more stronger than them? His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden opening of the passage. He looks up and saw Kaleb.

"What is it?" The headmaster asked.

"It's Josie, she's awake." Kaleb answered and that's all it took for Alaric to leave his office and went straight to his daughter.

A few minutes after he left, Allen Castle's eyes snapped open. The vampire took a few seconds to adjust her eyes on her new surroundings before she sat. She takes a deep breath and her eyes widened once she noticed the tribrid lying on the other side of the bed.

She was still unconscious, which confused Allen. If she was already awake, then why is she still sleeping? Which leads to the fact that-- her eyes widened when she recalled the last thing that happened on Josie's subconscious. That's right, Dark Josie snapped her neck.

Allen stood up from her seat. She stood in front of the passage door, she entered a few numbers on it's side and luckily, the door opens.

A smirk curved on the corner of her lips when she recalled the day when she accidentally caught Kaleb sneaking inside the headmaster's office. The young vampire thought that he was alone, oh the look of shock in his face once he saw Allen standing behind him was something to remember.

Once Allen was outside his office, she immediately made her way towards the twins' shared dorm room.

Allen leaned closer on the door, she was only hearing one heartbeat and she's guessing that it's either Lizzie or Josie. Well, she was hoping that it would be Josie. After all, she was the first person she was hoping to see once she woke up. Well, Hope was an exemption. The girl was basically sleeping beside her so obviously, she was the first person she saw.

The vampire knocked softly at the door. She some creaking sound inside and next was the sound of footsteps. It only took a few seconds for the door to open. And soon, Allen's eyes was locked on Josie's brown ones.

A gasp escapes Josie's mouth once she saw Allen. She immediately pull the vampire into a tight hug, "Oh my God, im so sorry." She said as she starts sobbing on her chest.

Allen hugged her back, she steps forward so the two of them were inside the room. Allen closed the door behind her before holding Josie's arms. She pulls away from the hug, "Oh, Jo.. What's with the sad face?" She asked before she starts wiping the tears on her face.

The brunette shakes her head, "I was so scared." She admits, "She snapped your neck and i thought... I thought that you won't wake up because of it."

Allen sighed, "Im okay now, Jo. So stop crying." She said with a soft voice.

"Hope." Josie muttered, "Is Hope awake?"

The vampire's breath hitched at the mention of the tribrid, "She's-- she's still sleeping." She said, earning a gulp from the brunette, "But don't worry. Maybe she'll wake up tomorrow or in a few minutes."

Josie slowly nods her head before sitting at the edge of her bed, Allen stares at her for a few seconds before sitting beside her. "What happened back there, hmm?" The vampire asked.

"Just the same. I was scared, she was strong. I mean, she even turned Hope into a stone and she snapped your neck. So i thought that i would never be able to defeat her." She started, "But then i remember your words, you told me that it was my subconscious and that i have the power to control it. So i followed what you said and i.. I defeat her."

Allen chuckled, "I told you so." She said.

Josie pouted, "I might've shoved the axe Hope was holding in my subconscious on her chest." She admits.

Allen's eyes widens at that, "Badass!" She smirked.

The brunette let's out a soft chuckle, "But before she was gone, she said that as long as i have black magic inside me, she'll always find a way back." She told her.

The vampire sighed before wrapping her arms around her, "Then you have to avoid using dark magic anymore." She said.

Josie forced a smile, "Allen, i put my magic away." She said.

The vampire looks at her with narrowed eyes at her confession. Josie stood from her seat and walks towards her desk, she took out a box and opened it. She took something from the box before she sat beside Allen. Josie showed Allen a coin, "I put it here. As long as i don't take it back, my magic will remain here." She explained.

"Why put it away?" Allen asked.

"I need to learn how to control my magic first and when i do, i could take it back." Josie told her, "But for the mean time, i think it would be best for me and the other students if i put my magic away for now."

Josie sighed before holding both of Allen's hands, "The damage that my magic did was much more worse than i thought and this is the only way to prevent it from happening again." She explained.

The brunette was expecting her to be mad or scold her for doing such thing. But what Allen did next shocked her, the vampire gave her a soft smile before pressing a soft kiss on her forehead. "You're back." She whispered, "God, i missed you."

"Y- you're not mad?" Josie asked.

Allen scoffed, "Why would i be?" She replied, "If that's what you think is best, then i'll support you. It's what i promised, remember?"

A soft smile formed on Josie's lips before she leaned forward and kissed her. The vampire didn't waste any time and kissed her back. Allen gently pushed her back on the bed before pulling away. "I love you, Jo." She said before pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too, Allen." Josie whispered before capturing her lips once again.

The kiss lasted for a whole minute before Josie pulled away for some air. When she does, Allen's kisses went down from her jaw to her neck. A soft moan escapes Josie's lips once she found her soft spot. A smirk curved on Allen's lips before she starts sucking on that spot on her neck. 

Allen's kisses went back to her lips while Josie's hands starts tugging at the hem of her shirt. The vampire chuckled before removing it. She kissed her again, what she didn't realize was that her fangs were starting to show.

Josie felt this. There was a sudden sharpness that comes from the vampire's teeth and she knows that it was her fangs. But she didn't get scared. In fact, Allen's fangs were turning her on. Out of curiosity, she wonder how sharp those fangs were. So she swiped her tounge on her fangs.

Instead of pulling away, the vampire deepens the kiss. This made Josie think if it was a stupid thing to do that. She let's out a gasp when she felt Allen's fangs on her lower lip, "Shh." Allen said before she starts sucking the blood on her lips.

The metallic taste of blood on her mouth was supposed to make her pull away and yet, she found herself responding to her kisses.

Then Allen stopped when she realized what she was doing, she pulled away. "What's wrong?" Josie asked.

"I- im sorry." She said, "I shouldn't have done that."

"Done what?" Josie asked as she wiped the blood off her lips. She winced when her fingers accidentally brushed the wound Allen's fangs created.

The vampire looks at her lips, "That." She whispered.

"It's alright." Josie said.

"No, it's not--."

"I liked it." Josie said.

Allen tilts her head in confusion, "What?"

"I liked it." Josie said before pulling her hair on her side.

The vampire looks at her neck, "Feed from me." Josie said.

"I- i don't know if that's a good idea." Allen let's out a nervous chuckle.

Josie starts crawling towards her, " I trust you." She said as she stopped in front of her.

Allen's gaze landed on her neck. Veins starts to form under her eyes once she heard the blood rushing on her neck, she gulped. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"I am." Josie answered.

The vampire hesitated for a few seconds before she starts leaning on her neck, "Fuck." She muttered.

Josie didn't object when her fangs bit into her, instead sighing as the comforting warmth consumed her.

---

It was already twelve in the morning and Allen Castle found herself standing beside the headmaster. She expected that the reason why Alaric called her in the middle of the night was to show her that Hope was already awake but she was wrong.

The tribrid was still sleeping. The headmaster clears his throat, earning Allen's attention, "Any theories, Allen?" He asked.

The vampire shakes her head, "That's weird, she should be awake by now. In fact, i was expecting that she would wake up first before me. I thought that it's only because she was drained, but.."

"But what, Allen?" Alaric asked.

Allen squeezed her eyes shut, "When we were in Josie's subconscious, Dark Josie turned her into a stone." She explained.

Alaric narrowed his eyes and said, "And you're just telling me this information now because?"

"Because you didn't ask." Allen countered.

Alaric shakes his head in disbelief, "Do you think she's still stuck inside Josie's subconscious?" He asked.

"No." Allen replied, "If she was, Josie would feel her. There's something else going on here." She moves closer to where the tribrid was lying, "Maybe she's waiting for someone."

Alaric's face grimaced at this, "Where is Landon?" Allen asked.

"Landon is.. Unavailable." Alaric simply said.

The vampire scoffed, "Meaning?" She asked and when the headmaster didn't answer her, a theory formed on her mind. "He's dead?"

The look on the headmaster's face once she said that just confirmed her theory, "He's a phoenix, he can't die." Allen told him.

Alaric gulped, "He was stabbed by the golden arrow." He replied. "Listen, Allen. You have to keep this a secret, no one could know about this."

The vampire looks at him with disbelief, "Are you joking?" She sarcastically said, "This is an important matter, they should know. Hope's family should know."

"No." Alaric denied, "We can't risk it."

"Risk what?!" Allen exclaimed.

"The Necromancer can't know that Hope is down! Allen, please." The headmaster pleaded.

Allen shakes her head in disbelief before she vamp sped out of the room, leaving a distressed Alaric behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.6K 16
The story takes place after episode 1x13 (Legacies) That night Landon died. He never came back to life. Turns out he wasn't supernatural after all. H...
64K 2.9K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
90.6K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
27.8K 569 32
A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love.