fourteen

ALLEN CASTLE woke up with the sudden change of light in her surroundings. An annoyed groan escaped her lips as she tries to cover her eyes from the bright light coming from the outside.
When she realized that it wasn't working, she slowly opened her eyes.

"Damn it." She groaned before she slowly sat at the edge of her bed. She glanced at the alarm clock on her side and noticed that it was already nine o'clock in the morning.

The vampire grinned, it's a good thing that it's still spring break and classes are postponed till the end of it. Allen stood from her bed and starts walking towards the bathroom. As she was about to remove her shirt, flashes of what happened yesterday came to her mind. Allen's eyes widened in shock before her hands touched her lips, a smirk curved on her lips as she recalled every single thing that Josie told her.

Allen chuckled as she looks at the mirror, "She likes me." She told her reflection.

The vampire takes a quick shower before dressing herself. She took her jacket inside the cabinet and wears it before walking out of the room. A smile was plastered on her face as she roams the hallway, she was glad that most of the students were away because even at this time of the day, only a few students can be seen at the school.

Allen walks inside the cafeteria and ordered a milkshake and a sandwich. She placed her order at a tray before sitting at an empty table. As she was in the middle of eating her food, someone sat in front of her. Allen looks up and a scowl formed on her face when she saw Penelope.

And here she thought she was having a good morning not until she saw Penelope, "Oh, what's with the sudden change of mood, Allen?" The witch asked as she takes a sip from her coffee.

Allen shakes her head, ignoring her presence. Penelope smirked, "Fine, keep on ignoring me. But don't forget that we still have some important things to talk about." She reminds her.

"Penelope, please don't ruin my morning." Allen told her.

The raven haired witch chuckled, "Allen, you're the one who's ruining my morning." She admits, earning a confused look from the vampire. "Look, do you really think i wouldn't know that you kissed Josie?"

Allen's face grimaced in annoyance, "Which one?" She mocked, earning a glare from the witch. Now she knows why Penelope wants to talk to her so bad, the only thing that she doesn't know is how did the witch found out about the kiss. "Cause i kissed her two times."

Penelope clenched her fist, the smirk on her face faded and was replaced by a scowl. "Damn it, Allen. You know how much i want to get back with her." She growled.

"But she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you again, remember?" Allen said.

"And i was willing to work for that! I was willing to wait and earn her forgiveness!" Penelope exclaimed.

Allen sighed, it really is a good thing that most of the students were on a vacation. Because by the way Penelope is yelling, they would be the center of attraction now. The vampire looks at Penelope with a blank expression and this seems to anger her more. "Too bad, cause she just told me that she likes me." Allen said and stood from her seat.

She was done arguing with her, she was about to walk out of the cafeteria when Penelope casts a spell that made her fly towards the other side of the cafeteria. This earned the attention of the woman in the counter and some of the students that were eating there. Allen's eyes turns red, "What's your problem?" She asked as she stood up.

"You're my problem, Allen!" Penelope said. "Everything was going so well between me and Josie and you just have to ruin it!"

The students that were watching them fight begins to run out of the cafeteria. With the headmaster being away, Emma dealing with the problem with Rafael and Dorian left the school, no one could stop the fight that is brewing between the two girls.