eight

THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF light in Allen's dorm room was the reason why Josie Saltzman woke up. The brunette gripped the sheets tightly as she tries her best to hide her face at her pillow. When she realized the it wasn't working, she placed her hand at the bed and starts to siphon magic. Once it was enough, with a flick of her wrist, the curtains closed, darkening the whole room.

The vampire lets out a soft groan before glancing at her desk where her alarm clock was, she lets out a soft chuckle when she saw that it was already ten o'clock in the morning, Allen closed her eyes shut once again as she wrapped her hands around Josie's body. A smile formed on her lips as she recalled the things they did last night.

Allen tightens her hug on Josie as she starts planting soft kisses from her back up to her neck, "Morning, baby." She whispered on her ear.

The siphon groaned before shoving her face away, "Im still sleepy, Allen." She grunted, earning a chuckle from the vampire.

Allen continued on pressing soft kisses on her back, "Yeah, that's the thing, Jo. It's already eleven o'clock, almost afternoon. Don't you have class to attend to?" She teased.

The vampire was expecting Josie to snap her eyes open and starts ranting about how she didn't wake her up and now she has to run to class and had to make a random excuse to her professor why she was late, but what she did shocked Allen. Josie groaned before using the blanket to cover her whole body, including her head.

But just a second after that, Josie peeks her head at the side of the blanket, "What time is it again?" She asked.

The vampire chuckled as she shakes her head in amusement, "Ten o'clock, love. But no need to worry about making some random excuse to your teacher, i could just tell them that you're too tired to get out of bed." She cockingly said.

Josie widens her eyes when her mind finally processed what Allen told her. She looks under the blanket that is covering her body and gripped the sheets tightly before slowly turning her gaze back to Allen who was now smirking at her. The brunette pushed Allen down on the bed before taking the blanket with her and covers her body.

The vampire groaned as she gave her a pout, "What was that for, Josie?" She asks.

The brunette's face was starting to turn into a shade of red and before Allen could say another word, she starts to run towards the bathroom and locked the door.

Allen narrowed her eyes as she relaxed on her bed, a smile formed on her face when she realized why Josie was acting that way. She sat at the edge of her bed and a smirk curved on her lips when her eyes landed on Josie's underwear. "Hey, Jo! I think you forgot your underwear!" She yelled.

"Shut up, Allen!" The brunette yelled, earning a scoff from the vampire.

---

Josie was finally finished taking a bath, she leans her head on the door to listen for any sound that will tell her if Allen was still there and a relieved sigh eacapes her lips when she heard nothing. She slowly opened the door and peeks her head outside just to make sure that she really is gone.

A smirk curved on her lips before opening the door wider. As she was about to step her foot outside, the voice of Allen Castle was heard, "I see you're finally done." She spoke, startling the brunette.

Josie looks on her side and saw that Allen was leaning her back at the side of the door. She gulped and was about to close the door when Allen placed her foot inside. The vampire opens the door and starts walking inside, causing Josie to move backwards. A groan escapes her lips when her back hits the sink. Her breath hitched when Allen Castle was standing in front of her and her face was only inches away from her own.