nine

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ALLEN CASTLE  was blinded by her rage towards the Mikaelsons that made her want to kill the niece they swore to protect, Hope Mikaelson. She didn't expect that by one mistake, one fucking mistake would make her change her beliefs and hate towards the girl. Of course, her hate in her family would always be there, they killed her father after all. But her stay in this school made her realized that she shouldn't hate Hope just because of what her family did.

But today, today was different. She has every reason to hate and despise the girl's existance. A day had already passed since Landon's return, a day since Hope left the twins no choice but to help her open the ascendant that is full of black magic.

Allen Castle was mad and the only thing that is stopping her from slamming Hope's head on the school's wall was Josie. She thought about what the girl would feel, even if the tribrid did what she did, she was still her friend. She still care about her and Allen knows that Josie would not just despise her if she harmed the girl.

And that's why today, Allen found herself sitting in one of the Salvatore school's classroom. She was watching as Lizzie and Hope insult each other. Although it was just Lizzie who was insulting Hope but Allen knows that Hope has a lot of insults prepared for Lizzie inside her head.

"Now i expect you all to work together while im gone, harmoniously." The headmaster spoke before his eyes landed on Allen, "Allen would also stay here to help."

The vampire scoffed, "Not exactly my choice, doc." She said, earning a tight smile from Alaric. A smirk curved on Allen's lips when her gaze landed on Hope, "As of now, Salvatore school is the last place that i wanted to be. Anyone here wants to know why?"

The blonde Saltzman raised her hand, "I do." She said, even though she already know what her answer is.

Before Allen could even open her mouth, Alaric spoke. "Okay, now enough of that." He said as he starts walking towards the door.

"Wait." Kaleb called, "Where are you going that's more important than this?"

The headmaster turns around and faced his students, "Im going to see a supernatural scholar about a other lead." He explained, "We will summon this monster when i get back, now remember: Harmoniously."

He gave then a smile before walking out of the room. Allen huffed in annoyance before she stood up, "If anyone here requires my assistance, i'll be in my dorm." She said and gave Hope a mocking smile before walking out of the room and heading straight to her dorm.

Once Allen arrived inside her dorm, she immediately throws herself on her bed. She hummed in satisfaction once her back finally reached the soft matress of her bed. She found herself staring at the ceiling, her thoughts were slowly drifting to the conversation she and Josie had last night.

A soft sigh escapes her lips once she remembers it.

Allen was stood in front of her window with a glass of an alcohol in her hand. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she drank the liquid. A day had passed since the incident with Hope and to be honest, she was still mad.

The tribrid was clearly not thinking and the way she set her plans, it was obvious that she was desperate. A lot could've happened if the boy didn't arrived in time to stop the spell from happening. First, Allen could've killed Hope. Second, the twins could've been full of the black magic that is inside the ascendant.

And who knows what would've happened after that?

Allen's thoughts was interrupted by the sudden arms wrapping around her body. A small smile formed on her lips before turning her head around, "Hey there." She greeted.