fourteen

ALLEN CASTLE ROLLED HER eyes at the scene in front of her. She was currently sitting on the stairs of the main halls while watching one of her classmates perform a play. The only thing that is keeping her from walking away from this pathetic excuse of a class was her girlfriend.

Josie was sitting on the steps while her back was pressed on Allen's chest, there was also a crown resting on top of her head as if she was a queen. "This class is pathetic." Allen mutters under her breath.

The students clapped once the performance waa finished, "Bravo!" Yelled the professor as he moves in front of the class. "Now next up, father Capulet as portrayed by Wade Rivers!"

Wade stood up from his seat and starts walking in front, "And don't forget my scene partner, the tribrid as Tybalt." He says happily as his eyes scanned the whole row of students in front of him. "If we can find her."

Just a second after that, the doors to the main hall was pushed open, earning everyone's attention. A smile immediately crept up on Wade's lips when she saw Hope Mikaelson standing there with a piece of paper in her hand that he assumed was her script.

Allen rolled her eyes at the tenth time that day, a dramatic Mikaelson entrance. She thought to herself as she eyes the tribrid.

"A dramatic entrance." The professor exclaimed before patting Wade's shoulder, "Indeed!"

Hope gave them a sarcastic smile as she starts walking down the stairs, "Looks like im not late enough!" She sassed.

"Come on now, you don't wish to let your scene parner down. Do you, Miss Mikaelson?" The professor asked while his hands dramatically gestured to Wade.

"You know, life is really just a series of disappointments, so that's a better lesson than Shakespeare." Hope told them.

"I understand, you're going through a rough patch." The professor said with a soft voice.

"Well, i feel like if you understood that, you'd probably get why i don't want to dramatize the story of undying teenage love or any type of love at that matter." Hope says with annoyance laced in her tone of voice.

Allen watches the scene in front of her with a smirk on her face, now this is much more interesting than the play she was listening to earlier.

Hope starts moving forward as she felt losing control of her own powers, "You know, especially if it does end up with dying and then not dying and then unconditionally promised that nothing would ever come in between you two!" As she said the last words, a blast of blue wave went out of her body and sent a bunch of chairs and tables into the wall.

The tribrid sighed in relief once she felt something heavy got lifted off her chest but when she realized what she did, she looks back at the row of students that were sitting on the steps before walking away.

"And scene!" Wade said in attempt to lessen the tension in the room.

Josie sent her a worried look before glancing at Allen who was grinning at the whole scene. She sent her a scolding look, "What? That was more interesting than his class." She said, causing Josie to shake her head in disbelief.

---

After Hope's sudden outburst earlier, the professor decided that it's best if they finish the class early. Saying that could just continue their class another day which made the auburn haired vampire slightly happy at the fact that his pathetic class was finally done and she could go back to bed and cuddle with Josie again.

But of course, Josie has other plans. Which is why instead of being in Allen's dorm, the couple was on their way to the old mill where Hope was.