twelve

IT WAS TWELVE IN THE MIDNIGHT when Allen Castle woke up. The sudden shift on the bed was the reason why she did, she slowly opened her eyes and was thankful that Josie decided to sleep with their lights off. She shifts on her side and saw that Josie was already awake and reading a note in her hand.

She cleared her throat, earning the brunette's attention, "Oh sorry, love. Did i woke you up?" She asked before lying beside her.

The vampire groaned, "Yeah." She simply replied before looking at the paper in her hand, "Who's it from?"

Allen didn't missed the way Josie's face saddened when she asked about who the letter was from, "You don't have to tell me." She mutters, earning a soft chuckle from the brunette.

Josie handed her the note, "It's better if you read it yourself." She said before wrapping her arms around the vampire's waist.

Allen narrowed her eyes before reading the letter. Being a vampire has it's perks and one of it was being able to see in the dark, she reads the letter that was from Lizzie. As she reads it's contents, she frowned when she read Finch's name. And it turned into a scowl when she read the part where it says that the girl was a werewolf and Lizzie was sorry for hiding it.

Once she was done reading, she was trying her best to stop herself from crumpling the paper. Oh, how she hated it! It was not the letter it was the fact that Finch's name was in there, God! She was so pissed, so pissed that she could imagine herself strangli-- her vile thoughts were interrupted when Josie's lips landed on her neck, "You okay?" She asked, "You were crumpling it's side."

Allen raised her brows before glancing at the paper in her hand, she loosen her hold when she saw that she was in fact crumpling it's side. She straightened it before gently placing it on the table beside their bed, "Sorry." She apologized before pulling the brunette closer to her body. A sigh escapes her lips, "So, what happens next?"

Josie looks up, "What do you mean?"

"Well, now that we know that Finch is a werewolf." Allen said her name like it was poison. "No offense, but i knew that there was something wrong with that girl."

The brunette narrowed her eyes and thought deeply on what to tell her girlfriend, "Well... I don't know?" She said, "Maybe we can ask dad for some advice because even i am shocked to hear that Finch is a werewolf."

"Does that mean i would get to see her everyday?" Allen asked, her face grimaced in disgust and anger at the thought of crossing paths with the werewolf everyday. She closed her eyes in attempt to calm herself, she promised... She promised that she would not get jealous out of small things, that she would be better.

"We don't have to tell him." Josie said when she noticed the look on Allen's face.

The vampire shakes her head, "No.. You were right." She said in a soft voice, "She's a clueless werewolf... She deserves to atleast know that she's not the only one who suffers such curse and besides, werewolves like her shouldn't be left alone with the humans."

Josie's lips twitch into a small smile at that. She placed her hand on her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Allen who noticed this gave her a questioning look, "What?" She asked.

The brunette chuckled, "Since when did you care about humans, hm?" She asked, causing Allen to roll her eyes.

"Come on, im trying to be a better person." She sarcastically said, "And it's not just because i care about those stupid humans... It's because if that werewolf is left alone with them, she might be the reason why the humans would find out about the supernatural." She poked Josie's nose, "We can't have that happening now, do we?"