seven

An image of the penthouse they're staying.. And yes, i got it from pinterest.

---

ALLEN WOKE UP WHEN HER body recognized a small movement in her bed. A small smile curled on her lips when she felt a sudden weight on top of her body, knowing that this was Josie, she placed her hand on her back before rubbing it gently. She takes a deep breath before she slowly opened her eyes, she was thankful on her thick, black curtain because no sunlight was passing through her window.

She looks down and was met by her still asleep girlfriend. She let out a soft chuckle when she noticed her furrowed brows. She looks peaceful. She thought to herself as she focused on her face. She focused her hearing on her heartbeat, God.. That's gotta be one of her favorite thing to do in the morning, or any time of the day. Aside from the sounds of nature, her heartbeat was also one of the few things that could make her relax.

Allen placed her right hand on her hair before gently massaging her scalp, she smirked when she heard her moan. She scoffed when she realized that it was still early in the morning for her to be horny. She shake her unholy thoughts away before she continued massaging her scalp.

Josie's hearbeat starts raising and Allen knew that it was a sign that she was about to wake up. She smiled when Josie opened her eyes slowly, "Goodmorning, sleepyhead." She greeted, causing Josie to look up.

The brunette sniffed before rubbing her eyes, "Morning." She said in a low voice before leaning forward and pressing a quick kiss on her lips, "What time is it?"

Allen glanced on the clock that is placed on the wall, "Seven thirty." She reads.

Josie groaned before burrying her head on Allen's chest, "It's still early." She whined, earning a chuckle from the vampire.

"I know but we have plans, remember?" Allen reminds her, "If you want to go to Niagara Falls, you have to wake up and get ready."

Josie clicks her tounge, "That's six hours away from here." She said.

The vampire laughed before pinching her cheeks, earning a whine of protest from the brunette. "I know, but with my driving skills and compulsion, we'll reach that place in like.." She looks up as she calculates the distance of Niagara Falls from Manhattan, "I don't know, like three or four hours?"

The brunette lifts her head up and looks at her with furrowed brows, "Are you serious?" She asked and the vampire nods her head as a response, "What's your plan? Are you going to make the car fly?"

Allen chuckled, "Maybe." She shrugged, causing Josie to roll her eyes in disbelief.

"We're going to get into a car accident." Josie stated.

The vampire's jaw dropped at that, "No, we won't!" She exclaimed dramatically, "I would never, ever! Crash the car with you in it."

Josie rolled her eyes playfully, "Okay, drama queen." She mumbled.

Allen narrowed her eyes before pinching her cheeks again, earning another whine of protest from the brunette. "You're being grumpy today, baby." She said with a hint of teasing in her tone of voice, "Did we somehow happened to have some exchange of attitudes while we're sleeping?"

The brunette rubbed her now red cheeks because of Allen, "Allen, that hurt." She said. Well to be honest, it didn't really hurt. Her skin is just that sensitive, she just wanted to tease her and see her reaction when she says that she was hurt. She mentally smirked when she saw how Allen's mood changed from being happy to worried real quick.

Allen's face softened before touching her cheeks gently, it was as if she was afraid that Josie's skin would break if she was being careless. "Im sorry, was i too much?" She asked in a soft voice, "I forgot the amount of strength i have, did i pinch you too hard?"