Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

119

640 36 12
By taeyeon_mystar

Soon came the climax of the ceremony: the best actor/actress award... This time, because Tiffany wasn't around, the remaining four nominees actually felt like they stood a chance...

Especially Feng Jing!

The host introduced the guest presenter as Seohyun turned to look at Feng Jing. Seohyun noticed that her hands were clenched tightly together. From the looks of it, she was extremely anxious.

However, Seohyun peacefully turned around and sneered.

Soon, samples of the nominees' works appeared on the big screen. When footage of Tiffany in 'Survivor' started playing, everyone erupted in a loud applause.

Because, everyone understood that even if Tiffany was no longer acting, her creations still lasted forever and no one would be able to replace her.

It was clear to see that 'Survivor' was impressive and Tiffany's character was full of life.

So, even though the spotlight alternated between the nominees, the winner of the award was eventually the absent Tiffany.

As soon as her photo appeared on the big screen, everyone screamed excitedly before the guest presenter asked for the recipient to come to the stage.

Everyone was confused. Was Tiffany present at the ceremony? But when Seohyun stood up from her seat, everyone immediately understood what was happening: she had sent her assistant to represent her.

How reckless to not appear at such an important event...

Feng Jing watched as Seohyun approached the stage to accept the award she wanted on behalf of someone else.

Seohyun knew that Feng Jing would be upset, but this was exactly what she wanted.

Of course, as a mere representative, Seohyun wasn't there to replace Tiffany. She simply took the trophy from the host, walked over to the microphone and bowed before she explained, 

"I am Tiffany's assistant and I am here to receive this award on behalf of Tiffany. The reason she is absent today is because she is currently expecting and it is a little inconvenient for her to attend. That's right, she's pregnant!"

"Tiffany announced a while ago that she'd be retreating from acting indefinitely, but she is still very thankful that the committee has given her this award. At the moment, she has no intention to return to acting, but she is thankful for everyone's support and concern.

"Lastly, I would like to borrow this stage to express a few thoughts of my own. Initially, I never considered myself as someone within the inner circles of the industry, but a recent piece of news has pulled me into the spotlight and messed up my peaceful life."

"I am referring to news about my relationship with Ms. Feng Jing. Since she's also present here today, I would like to take the opportunity to clarify everything."

"We have nothing to do with each other. Whether we are blood related or come from the same strand of genetics, in my heart, I am an orphan and will always be an orphan."

"Besides, I am simply someone that works behind-the-scenes. I have no intention to create hype nor debut myself as an artist. I am a part of Superstar Media and Crown Empire and will forever follow Tiffany. So, I hope that all the rumors can now come to an end. Thank you."

Seohyun's words were clearly telling everyone that she would never acknowledge her mother-daughter relationship with Feng Jing.

If she had simply said these words to Feng Jing one-on-one, she wouldn't have taken it to heart, but the fact that Seohyun announced it in front of everyone meant that there was no chance that she would return to her side.

So, Feng Jing was furious.

Not only had Seohyun taken away the award that she wanted, she even announced in front of everyone that she wouldn't acknowledge her as her mother.

This humiliation felt like a thousand arrows to the heart!

After speaking, Seohyun held onto the trophy and stepped off the stage, leaving everyone else in an air of awkwardness. After all, Feng Jing was right there.

Did Seohyun just slap her own mother in the face?

However, there were also a lot of people that understood Seohyun. After all, plenty of people knew the disgusting things that Feng Jing had done to get to where she was today, so as a part of Superstar Media, it was only normal for Seohyun to not acknowledge her because the people at Superstar Media had strong moral principles.

"Actually, everyone has the right to make their own decisions as long as they are willing to take the responsibility. So, we would like to wish Miss Lin all the best," the host summarized before he continued to present the next award. But, this meant nothing to Seohyun and Feng Jing anymore.

After returning to her seat, Luo Sheng tilted his head and said, "You were really cool on stage just a moment ago."

After speaking, Luo Sheng raised a thumb at her.

"I bet that woman is going mad."

Seohyun turned her head slightly and looked into the near distance. She was extremely pleased with the current situation because this was exactly what she wanted: she didn't want Feng Jing to feel good.

In the end, the ultimate climax of the ceremony turned out to be Seohyun's appearance on the stage on behalf of Tiffany. Because her seemingly simple words, contained too much meaning.

At least, it could be concluded that Seohyun and Feng Jing's relationship was full of drama.

After two whole hours, the ceremony finally came to an end. Of course, the cast and crew of 'Survivor' were the biggest winners, going home with Best Actress, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay and many other big awards.

As for Tiffany, her award this time meant that she held onto her position from last year.

This was proof of her capabilities! There was no doubt about it!

Afterwards, Luo Sheng and Seohyun left the venue together. However, they were stopped by Feng Jing half way.

"Miss Lin, don't you think your actions tonight were a bit harsh?" Feng Jing asked as she glanced the trophy in Seohyun's hands. "Even if you don't acknowledge me, I still gave birth to you. You can't get rid of the fact that we are blood related, so did you have to be so heartless?"

After hearing Feng Jing's emotional words, Seohyun remained calm and looked at Luo Sheng, "Let's go..."

Feng Jing grabbed onto her hand to stop her, but Luo Sheng quickly pushed her away, "Show some respect and keep your hands off of her. You have no right to lay a hand on anyone at Superstar Media."

Feng Jing regained her footing and tried to maintain her image, "Young man, control your temper..."

Seohyun and Luo Sheng completely ignored her as they turned and left like she didn't exist.

Only Feng Jing knew how badly Seohyun's words on stage had hurt her.

After all, the public were bound to speculate the reason behind Seohyun's determination to not acknowledge her mother. If Feng Jing was actually as pitiful as she tried to make herself out to be, then Seohyun couldn't possibly hate her to this extent.

"Jing Jie, let's leave first and think of another plan at home," Feng Jing's manager suggested.

"Superstar Media's making things difficult for me..."

After the FT Awards was over, Seohyun's wedding date was officially set. Afraid that another problem would pop up if they delayed it any longer, Mother Lim set the date for three weeks time. She sincerely supported the way that Seohyun treated Feng Jing. Considering the way that she drew a fine line with Feng Jing on national television, it was clear to see that she'd never forgive and acknowledge her.

After being notified of the date, Seohyun simply had one question, "I haven't confirmed if Yoong will be home that day..."

"Silly girl, of course I spoke to Yoong before I made this arrangement. When the time comes, just focus on being a beautiful bride."

"But, we haven't even selected our outfits yet..."

After hearing this, Mother Lim laughed and held onto Seohyun's hands, "Yoong has already arranged for someone to make your outfit. He asked a weapons engineer from the military base to design it for you from scratch and he personally took part in the design process."

"But, he doesn't know my measurements..."

At this point, Mother Lim scanned her eyes across Seohyun's body and chuckled, "Which part of your body do you think he's not familiar with?"

Seohyun's face turned red.

"Seo Seo, we can't possibly understand the pain that you have gone through, so, this wedding is my biggest form of support."

After hearing this, Seohyun wrapped her arms around Mother Lim, "Auntie, thank you. Thank you to both you and Uncle for treating me like your own daughter and being so nice to me."

"You will be my daughter-in-law​ soon. So, protecting you on behalf of Yoong is the only thing we can do..."

After she was done talking, Mother Lim stroked Seohyun's back comfortingly and sighed. This child was indeed kind-hearted and strong.

Seohyun leaned into Mother Lim's arms as though she was in Yoong's arms. At that moment, she reminded herself to stay strong no matter what problems she faced.

...

Seohyun quickly notified Tiffany of her wedding arrangements so she could get some time off work.

More importantly, Tiffany was pregnant and Sunny was managing Luo Sheng, so she had to check who was to take care of Luo Yinghong while she wasn't around.

"Don't worry, go ahead and get married. Also, take the opportunity to enjoy your honeymoon. I will make arrangements for Hong unnie," Tiffany assured before she handed a document to Seohyun, "You have no family, so Superstar Media is your family. We can't let you marry empty-handed."

Seohyun opened up the documents questioningly and realized that it was an agreement for the transfer of Superstar Media's shares.

"Fany unnie, this gift is too expensive...I..."

"You will forever be a part of Superstar Media. With this document, you will be working for Superstar Media for the rest of your life. I actually think I'm the biggest benefactor in all of this. Take it..."

Seohyun held onto the agreement and nodded her head. She knew that there was no point being corny in front of Tiffany.

"I will keep this gratitude in my heart forever," Seohyun said as she pointed to her heart as though she was making an oath.

Tiffany shook her head, gesturing that it wasn't necessary. After all, the two of them were already like family.

And she was simply treating her the way that family should!

...

Soon, Saints Jewelry officially announced their collaboration with Luo Yinghong to the public and confirmed that she'd be their new spokesperson.

As soon as this news was released, everyone was shocked. No one imagined that Luo Yinghong, who was striving to lead a positive lifestyle, would secure an endorsement so quickly, let alone become the spokesperson for the infamous Saints Jewelry.

Originally, this was a collaboration that people had no reason to believe in. But, Tiffany was prepared. She knew that Luo Yinghong was good at handicrafts and deliberately showcased them to the public, so now that the announcement was made, everyone was actually very accepting of it. They all felt that Luo Yinghong was well suited to the idea of originality and creativity.

In particular, when Saints Jewelry decided to place Luo Yinghong's sketches on their website, everyone was certain that she suited the role of spokesperson. They felt that the way she created her new elegant image was similar to the way that Saints Jewelry progressed over time.

Luo Yinghong was in disbelief, how was this possible?

Every single comment left under Saints Jewelry's announcement were words of anticipation. No one insulted her or attacked her.

Luo Yinghong thought back on the training that Tiffany arranged for her and the path that she was instructed to take and discovered that every single step was carefully planned by Tiffany. Everything had its purpose because Tiffany never did pointless things.

At this moment, Luo Yinghong finally understood the meaning of powerful.

Luo Yinghong couldn't believe that she secured such a top grade endorsement. Only after the official announcement from Saints Jewelry did she finally feel that everything was real.

More importantly, this step that she took was in no way crossing paths with Feng Jing. Feng Jing had no reason to scheme against someone that was completely unrelated to her.

Soon thereafter, Tiffany also secured an important interview for her.

To prevent anything unexpected from happening, Tiffany allowed for the reporter to hold the interview inside Superstar Media's office.

The public were curious about Superstar Media, so they were naturally interested in Luo Yinghong's interview.

Meanwhile, Feng Jing saw everything that was happening, but there was nothing she could do because she couldn't find a single flaw related to Luo Yinghong. After all, she was dealing with the flawless Tiffany.

"What should I do? Think of something. Do you expect me to sit here and watch as that b*tch becomes more and more famous?"

As she watched Feng Jing throw a tantrum, Feng Jing's manager approached and tried to comfort her, "Even if she succeeds in making a comeback, she's nothing compared to you. You don't need to worry about her."

"How can I possibly not worry? What if she becomes more famous than me some day? Am I supposed to let her step all over me? No, I can't let this happen!"

"But, what can we possibly do?" her manager sighed helplessly.

Feng Jing lowered her head and thought for a few seconds before she replied, "There's nothing I can do. All I have is that bitch's son."

"Are you saying?"

Feng Jing's gaze turned piercingly sharp.

So far in her battle with Tiffany, all she had been doing was retreating. She was already left with no choice.

So, she pulled her manager over and said, "I have some instructions for you. Immediately find someone to handle it..."

The manager quickly nodded her head, "Yes, I know what to do."

Feng Jing refused to believe that Luo Yinghong could completely disregard her son. She simply spoke in a carefree manner because she wanted to act tough, right?

So, they would have to see if she could hold on to the act.

At this time, Luo Yinghong was looking through the details of her interview at the office when she suddenly received a phone call from her son...

"Mom, save me."

As soon as Luo Yinghong heard this phone call, she jumped out of her seat anxiously and immediately asked for her son's location.

The young man mumbled an address and hung up the phone.

Luo Yinghong quickly looked up the address and discovered that her son was at a famous nightclub.

It was easy to be tricked by others at a place where the good and bad mixed.

With this thought, Luo Yinghong immediately headed for the door. But, she was quickly stopped by Tiffany, "Hong unnie, what happened? Why are you in such a rush?"

"Tiffany, I don't have time to explain things to you. I'm going to pop out really quickly."

"Wait," Tiffany said as she grabbed onto Luo Yinghong. "Hong unnie, you are currently at a critical point in your comeback. I'm sure you know that Feng Jing may play tricks on you at any time. Just give me a quick explanation about what's going on. It won't take up much of your time."

After hearing Tiffany's words, Luo Yinghong suddenly calmed down and held onto Tiffany's hands, "I just received a phone call from my son. He is currently at 'Sound of Night'."

Tiffany immediately instructed her secretary to look up the name and her secretary quickly returned with an answer, "President Hwang, that is the name of a famous nightclub in Korea."

"My son is calling for help."

"If your son is calling for help, there's no point showing up on your own. Besides, Hong unnie, have you thought of the consequences of going there? Whether or not your son is actually there, your reputation is bound to be destroyed. Especially if Feng Jing's abandoned your son. What do you think the rumors would say?"

After hearing this, Luo Yinghong froze. Tiffany was right.

Feng Jing!

Everything could well be Feng Jing's trap!

"Don't be nervous. I'll get my secretary to contact the police and tell them to handle this matter."

Luo Yinghong nodded her head. At this point, she was pretty much certain that Feng Jing planted this trap.

Luo Yinghong slowly calmed down. However, this incident allowed Tiffany to see that Luo Yinghong's son was still the most important thing to her. No matter how many promises she made and how badly she wanted to move forward, Feng Jing simply threw in a small test and Luo Yinghong immediately lost control. It seemed, helping her win back her son was something they had to do soon.

Soon, the police notified them that Luo Yinghong's son was fine and that he was simply drunk and talking nonsense.

After asking him a few questions, they left him to continue drinking.

Luo Yinghong sighed. She was a little frightened by what could have happened. If Feng Jing got her way and actually lured her to the nightclub, what would have happened?

With the same thought, Tiffany suddenly turned around and said to her secretary, "Go to the nightclub right now and find a reliable bartender to take the phone off Luo Yinghong's son and give Feng Jing a phone call. Tell him to warn that Hong unnie's son is in trouble and tell her to hurry over and pick him up. Otherwise, the photos in his phone might get leaked..."

"I understand, President Hwang."

If this was the game that Feng Jing wanted to play, then fine.

"Don't be anxious. As soon as Feng Jing arrives we will take photos of her. We won't expose them. I will have another use for them."

"Yes," the secretary quickly left the office.

Meanwhile, Luo Yinghong had no idea what Tiffany had planned. She simply needed to know that her son was safe. So, she sat back down and returned to work.

Tiffany looked at Luo Yinghong and suddenly felt that, as a mother, she was very pitiful. She had been bullied by Feng Jing for so many years, yet, she had no way of retaliating. Worst of all, Feng Jing had her hands on the sharpest weapon and could pierce it straight through her heart at any time.

So, for Luo Yinghong to truly be free from Feng Jing, it was necessary to strip her of her weapon.

...

Feng Jing had no idea that Tiffany had shuffled the cards.

Nor did she have any idea that Tiffany decided to play along. So, when she received a phone call from the bartender, she initially had no intention of turning up at the nightclub. But, when the bartender mentioned that the idiot had photos of them on his phone, that was a different story.

If the photos were to be exposed, her reputation and image would be completely destroyed.

It wasn't unreasonable for the bartender to ask for some money to keep his mouth shut; Feng Jing could accept it. However, she had one condition: she had to go pick him up herself. After all, the nightclub was a busy and complex place. She didn't trust other people and her manager was currently busy discussing a job.

Soon, Feng Jing arrived at the nightclub as promised. After putting on a careful disguise, it was hard for people to recognize her.

Originally, her plan was to lure Luo Yinghong here and slander her. Who would have thought that she'd be lured here instead and be forced to make an exchange.

After she picked up Luo Yinghong's son, Feng Jing suddenly felt like something wasn't right. Especially because of the smile on the bartender's face. She knew that something was obviously wrong. So, Feng Jing immediately rushed out of the nightclub with the young man. If she had known that he'd cause so much trouble, she wouldn't have asked people to make him drunk.

Afterwards, Tiffany's secretary returned to Superstar Media with photos and evidence.

"President Hwang, everything ran smoothly. Feng Jing was so worried about her photos that she didn't have time to suspect anything. Even if she realizes now, it's already too late."

Tiffany looked at the photos that her secretary took. Although Feng Jing wrapped herself up tightly, they still managed to get a close up shot of her.

In particular, they got a clear shot of her leaving the nightclub with Hong unnie's son.

"With this...Feng Jing will have no choice but to hand the young man back over."

"Send a couple of photos to Feng Jing."

"OK," the secretary was smart and understood what was going on, so she quickly did as told.

Feng Jing would have never imagined, after scheming against others her entire life, she'd end up the victim of someone else's scheme so easily. When it came to strategizing, she wasn't even 1/10th as good as Tiffany.

It's just, Tiffany would never use her schemes against the innocent.

She believed and stuck by the idea of giving an eye for an eye. She never initiated attacks, but she wasn't afraid of them either.

Soon, Feng Jing received Tiffany's 'gift'. After opening the envelope, she looked at the photos in shock.

"Who was it? Who took these photos?"

The first person she could think of was Luo Yinghong. Although Luo Yinghong wasn't smart, she now had Tiffany by her side.

Who in Korea didn't know how scary Tiffany was? 

So, she immediately made a phone call to Luo Yinghong, "Sl*t, are you disregarding your son just so you can get back at me?"

Luo Yinghong looked at her phone confusedly and continued to listen.

"Speak. Be straightforward and tell me what you want."

Luo Yinghong didn't understand a word that Feng Jing was saying, but she could roughly guess what she meant.

So, she hung up the phone and went to look for Tiffany. After telling Tiffany about the phone call she received, Tiffany let out a laugh.

"Hong unnie, control yourself. Feng Jing is about to lose the most important trump card in her hand."

Afterwards, Tiffany notified Luo Yinghong about what she sent her secretary to do.

After hearing what Tiffany did, Luo Yinghong couldn't help but bow down to her wisdom. A normal person would never think of flipping a person's scheme on themselves. Yet, this was exactly what Tiffany did and the result was effective.

Either way, one thing was clear: they now held leverage in their hands.

From now on, Luo Yinghong no longer had to hold back around Feng Jing.

...

It didn't take long before Feng Jing turned up at Superstar Media on her own. But, of course, Tiffany wouldn't let her in as she pleased. Instead, she made her wait outside for a good few hours before she asked her secretary to deal with her.

Feng Jing looked around Superstar Media and sneered as she said to the secretary, "It's best you call President Hwang to come out."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Feng, but President Hwang is currently resting and won't be seeing any guests," the secretary replied patiently.

"What about Luo Yinghong? Tell her to come see me!"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Feng, you need to make an appointment to see Hong unnie."

After hearing this, Feng Jing's chest heaved up and down; she was obviously angry. After all, she had relatively good relationships within the industry and no one had ever treated her in such an impolite manner, "You're President Hwang is really something."

The secretary chuckled and turned to leave. However, Feng Jing suddenly grabbed onto her wrist, "Don't tell me that Superstar Media deliberately planned this to humiliate me."

"Ms. Feng, please show some respect!" the secretary warned.

Feng Jing held onto the secretary's wrist and glared at her coldly as she threatened, "You will eventually finish work. Let's wait and see what I do to you..."

The secretary looked straight into Feng Jing's eyes and brushed away her hand. She then turned and left. A moment later, she returned to the room with Tiffany.

"It's bad enough that Feng unnie has shown up at Superstar Media uninvited. Must you also threaten my secretary?" Tiffany asked.

Feng Jing looked at Tiffany with hostility as she sneered, "Tiffany, don't you think your methods are a bit despicable?"

"Feng unnie, why don't you get to the main point?" Tiffany sat down. She couldn't even be bothered to ask her secretary to prepare tea for Feng Jing.

"My photos..."

After hearing these two words, Tiffany lowered her head and remained silent for a few seconds. She then looked up and smiled, "So you're here because of that..." After a short pause, she continued, "Since you know that I have leverage in my hands, do you think it's right for you to act so arrogantly?"

"What do you want?" Feng Jing asked as she ground her teeth.

"It's simple. I want you to break up with Hong unnie's son and no longer come in contact with him. Otherwise, I'll see you in the headlines."

"You need to be clear on one thing, her son is the one that keeps clinging to me, not the other way around!" Feng Jing sneered. "What? You don't believe that we are truly in love? Although I feel sorry for taking her son away from her, don't you think that tearing a couple apart is a bit too much?"

Tiffany couldn't be bothered wasting time on Feng Jing, so she turned to her secretary and said, "Get ready to release the photos to the media."

"Tiffany! Don't push me too far!" Feng Jing growled as she stood up. "Why should an outsider like you get involved with the matter between Luo Yinghong and I?"

"I like pushing you! Release the photos!" Tiffany ordered her secretary.

Seeing that Tiffany wasn't easy to negotiate with, Feng Jing finally softened and drew back her anger, "Tiffany, we are both women. It's not easy for either of us. Why must you make things difficult for me?"

"Since that's the case, why must you steal someone's career and take away their son as well?" After speaking, Tiffany turned around, 

"Since you won't give up, then I have no choice but to release the photos. Did you really think that you could bully my artist? You can't even bully my secretary. Because, from today onwards, my secretary will have two bodyguards by her side."

"If you want to cause trouble? Go ahead..."

After she was done talking, Tiffany turned to leave. At this time, Feng Jing finally held back her anger and blurted, "I'll do as you say."

"I promise to break up with Luo Yinghong's son. So, are you going to give me back the photos?"

"I will have to see how sincere you are."

Everyone knew that Tiffany was hard to deal with. Both soft and tough methods didn't work on her, nor did legal and illegal methods. She simply stuck to her own rules.

So, Feng Jing had no choice but to break up with Luo Yinghong's son, no matter what game she originally wanted to play.

"By the way, if you make Hong unnie's son misunderstand that Hong unnie did something to cause your break up, then I will release these photos as originally planned. In fact, I'll make sure that everyone gets a copy."

After giving this last warning, Tiffany swiftly left the room.

This destroyed any ideas that Feng Jing had.

She originally thought that she could still play a few tricks and make it so Feng Jing lost her son forever, but Tiffany obviously knew what she was thinking.

How could Feng Jing possibly be a worthy opponent. Everytime she crossed paths with Tiffany, she was inevitably forced into a dead end. And this time, in particular, she had no choice but to sacrifice her trump card to protect herself.

So, Feng Jing despised Tiffany. In fact, she despised her even more than Luo Yinghong.

...

After leaving the meeting room, Tiffany's secretary looked at her with anticipation, "President Hwang, are you really planning to give me two bodyguards?"

"Yes, I'm considering it at the moment," Tiffany nodded.

Her secretary had done a lot for her. Although it was a little exaggerated, she still wanted to protect someone that had put in so much effort.

"Thank you, President Hwang. With that arrangement, I won't have to be scared anymore."

Tiffany smiled and returned to her office. But, when it came to Feng Jing, she wasn't about to end things there. As the matter involved both Luo Yinghong and Seohyun, she had to completely destroy the b*tch before she'd be truly rest assured.

Luo Yinghong soon heard about the negotiation between Tiffany and Feng Jing. Of course, she was never worried that Tiffany would be bullied by Feng Jing because she was tough.

So, all she had to do now was wait for her son to return home.

"Hong unnie, you need to remember that even if your son returns to you, you can't immediately forgive him. He is bound to suspect that you played some kind of trick to break them apart. So, you need to be cold to him and keep him hanging. You need to force him to turn back to Feng Jing. He needs to be completely hurt by that woman. Otherwise, his relationship with her will never be clear."

After hearing this, Luo Yinghong held back the pain in her heart and nodded her head. Tiffany was right.

"Don't react the way that Feng Jing wants you to react."

"I understand," Luo Yinghong nodded in seriousness.

"Persist a little longer and your son will definitely return to your side."

Luo Yinghong had reason to believe that Tiffany's promise would come true. So, she continued to focus on her work, especially on the collaboration with Saints Jewelry.

"I will organize your interview for you. Work hard at living your new life."

Feng Jing couldn't accept her fate. She failed at using Seohyun not too long ago, and now she had also lost Luo Yinghong's son. It seemed, whenever Superstar Media was involved, she had no way of retaliating.

However, it wasn't easy for her to send the childish man away. If it wasn't because she wanted to go against Luo Yinghong, she would have never been with a man that was so much younger than her to begin with. Not only did he spend money all day long, he also had a heap of bad habits. So, she didn't want to tend to his needs, let alone take any risks for him.

"Jing Jie, if you send Ke(Luo Son) away, will Tiffany really give you back your photos?"

"Do you have any other ideas?" Feng Jing asked as she drank a glass of wine. "Right now, she's like a knife and I'm like a fish fillet, what else can I do? I don't have any leverage against Luo Yinghong anymore. From now on, all I can do is sit around as Tiffany tramples all over me..."

Feng Jing's manager looked at Feng Jing's defeated expression and agreed that Tiffany was too difficult to deal with. She quietly creeped up on them and took away their weapon before she forced them towards the edge of a cliff.

Her capabilities were much too frightening.

"By the way, Jing Jie, I received news that Seohyun is about to get married. The date is not too far from now. Are you planning to attend?"

"She's getting married?" As soon as she heard that Seohyun was getting married, Feng Jing let out a cold laugh, "Her mother is suffering, yet she thinks she can achieve happiness? She must be dreaming!"

"Since she made things difficult for me during the FT Awards, does that mean I don't have to play nice anymore?" Feng Jing emptied the glass of wine down her throat. 

"Help me prepare something. It could be considered as a token of goodwill from her mother. I'm going to give her some 'dowry' and see how happy she can get."

Feng Jing's manager looked at her and sighed. Feng Jing's path hadn't been very smooth lately, yet she was thinking about plotting against her own daughter. Wasn't she afraid that people would find out about her abandoning her child?

Even though the manager was thinking this, she still did as she was told. After all, she had been by Feng Jing's side for so many years.

...

Indeed, as Tiffany expected, after being dumped by Feng Jing, Luo Yinghong's​ son immediately turned up at her place. However, he couldn't enter the building because Luo Yinghong had previously ordered the security to not let him in if they saw him.

Soon, Luo Yinghong returned to her apartment and saw her son standing outside. So, she pretended to be cold towards him, "What are you doing here again?"

"Mom... I'm so sad. I have nowhere else to go."

"What happened?"

"Feng Jing broke up with me..." The 22-year-old man looked like a child as he began to cry. Luo Yinghong's heart ached, but she continued to endure.

"What does that have to do with me? Don't forget that you were the one that didn't want me to begin with and said you were going off to pursue your true love. So, you're not welcome here now." After speaking, Luo Yinghong turned around, not leaving his son with any chance to plea.

"Mom, are you really going to ignore me?"

"Let's talk again when you know how to differentiate between right and wrong," Luo Yinghong said before she entered the elevator and disappeared from her son's sight.

The only reason why she managed to act in such a heartless manner was because she had suffered a lot over the years.

Just like Tiffany said, if she didn't teach the brat a proper lesson this time, then he could never be saved.

And love had the ability to make a person learn very quickly...

...

Soon, Luo Yinghong undertook an interview with a famous media outlet. The public were extremely interested in her comeback and especially wanted to know how she managed to move Tiffany into taking such a huge risk and signing her.

Dressed in a long white dress, Luo Yinghong appeared elegant and mature. With her loose flowy hair and the unique pattern on her face, the once self conscious Luo Yinghong had now recovered her confidence in front of the cameras.

"To be honest, I wrote a really long letter to Tiffany," Luo Yinghong replied shyly.

-"Could you reveal what you wrote in the letter?"

"I told her that I wanted to make a comeback; I asked her if she had any way of twisting my fate around and if she had a way to help me back on my feet so I could continue living. I originally thought that a lot of people would contact Tiffany, so she'd never notice me. But to my surprise, she ended up signing me on."

-"After signing with Superstar Media and getting to know Tiffany, what do you think of her as a person?" the reporter asked.

After careful thought, Luo Yinghong replied in seriousness, 

"She is a person with a lot of love. She's not bothered by what's happening around her. No matter what problems she comes across, as long as she's made a decision, she's the type of person that would follow through with the best of her abilities."

-"Have you ever suspected that she wouldn't be able to help you?"

"Of course, I doubted her in the beginning. After all, look at my age and appearance. There's nothing outstanding about me. So, I got to where I am today because I was extremely lucky to have met Tiffany."

With Luo Yinghong as an example, the public were able to witness a powerful Superstar Media.

As long as one went through a makeover with Tiffany, they would be able shine and find their calling, no matter how old or disadvantaged they were.

As a result, plenty of people wanted to join Superstar Media because they knew that Tiffany's makeover meant that they would eventually end up in Crown Empire...the pinnacle of the entertainment industry.

"After Saints Jewelry, a lot of other big companies approached me with collaborations. Actually, I think that even if I never return to being an actress, being a designer is not a bad idea."

Even someone like Luo Yinghong managed to make such a spectacular comeback. As a result, the public gave Tiffany a new official nickname: 'The Diamond Manager'.

Simply calling her a gold or yellow manager wasn't enough. Plus, her existence had indeed made a change to the entertainment industry.

Even though the changes were small and insignificant, it still made people believe in fairness and justice.

But, there were also some people that were afraid that Tiffany's previous enemies would come looking for her and cause the destruction of her artists.

Either way, Tiffany's name was now both feared and respected in the industry.

But, of course, Tiffany's power was thanks to a strong backing.

Taeyeon's support allowed her to do whatever she wanted in the industry without any obstructions.

The couple were like a king and a queen.

But, Tiffany didn't care about the nickname that the public gave her. Because the thing that she truly wanted to focus on was 'The Ant Queen'!

Feng Jing could no longer suppress Luo Yinghong, so now, all that was left, was for Luo Yinghong to take back what belonged to her...

**********To be Continue**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.3K 37
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
193K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
68.9K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- เผŠ*ยทหšโ•ฐโ”ˆโžค make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
2.4K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...