Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

_S_Writes tarafından

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 64

78 6 7
_S_Writes tarafından

Just like Hisoka predicated. You took Sasuke on as your patient. It's been two months since you started trail treatments.

Because of Sasuke, you started going back to work at the hospital. Some days you would treat him there, other days you would bring him over to stay. Reasoning being, because you wanted him to be comfortable and so you didn't have to be away from Hisoka and Maleeka for so long. Doctors hours were long. And if you didn't make that alter, you would be at the hospital for most of the day. 17 shift hours were no joke.

Hisoka did express his unhappiness about having you work. Yet alone work again after your surgery, but for the sake of not calling him controlling, he let you be.

Over these two months, you grew extremely close to Sasuke. But Hisoka wasn't worried about anything happening. He knew you saw Sasuke as your own. Maybe not child, but as a sibling you felt responsible to look after now that Itachi was gone. Ironic though, because Sasuke looked older than you by at least 10 years even though that wasn't the case.

"I'm going to bath now okay? You more than welcome to stay the night again." You gingerly whispered to Sasuke whom was laying on the couch with a drip attached to his wrist.

Carefully pulling out the drip and covering it out with a medical plaster. You squeezed his hand affectionally before standing up.

"You know." He tiredly murmured to stop you from walking away.

"Itachi was the one that told me to look after you. It feels..no. It is, the opposite way around isn't it?" He chuffed.

With a warm smile, "I am the doctor between us silly. But. If I ever need help for anything. You better be there mister." You motherly demanded while crossing your arms.

Closing his eyes humorously, "Of course." He answered.

"Rest now okay? If you want to leave, tell one of the drivers to take you." You instructed before heading upstairs to bath.

Wanting to spoil yourself tonight to relax from all the shifts you've been taking at the hospital and seeing to Sasuke. You filled the tub with hot water that was covered in lavender scented bubbles. And lit several candles around the bathtub and bathroom counter. All bathroom lights off.

This reminded you of the time you were pregnant with Maleeka many years ago. Every week, you would take out time to distress yourself from the pain and stress of wondering how you were going to enter motherhood with no stability or anyone by your side.

Candle lit bubble baths was definitely your mini paradise.

Slipping off your medical attire, you tied your hair up into a high bun and got in. Instantly sighing in pleasure from the hot water encapsulating your aching body.

Resting your head back on the edge of the tub, your soul instantly fell into long over due sleep.

However, your tranquility only lasted for 15 minutes because a voice interrupted your intimate time.

"Oh, rather romantic in here. Expecting someone I don't know about?" A sleek voice filled the steamy bathroom.

Slowly peering your eyes open, you saw Hisoka's golden irises looking amusingly at you. Finding it rather cute you fell asleep in here.

"Nope. This set up is just for me. Have to do things myself because you aren't romantic anymore." You teased.

Arching a surprised eyebrow, "How do I spoil a woman that's never at home hm?" Hisoka cheekily replied.

In response, you merely glared up at him.

Swatting his hand defensively at you, "I know, I know. I'm not telling you to leave your job. I'm just saying."

Heavily sighing, you closed your tired eyes again. "But I will cut down the hours. It is tiring me out a lot."

After a few seconds of silence, you opened your eyes to see Hisoka lifting up his shirt and drop it on the tiles.

"Shift forward." He instructed.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you watched him undo his belt.

"Spending time with you while you still at home." He answered, letting his pants floor to the ground.

25 years old, seven years later, and the sight of Hisoka naked still made you blush when you weren't in a sexual frame of mind. You just couldn't get used to that ripped body.

"H-Hisoka I'm too tired for sex." For the first time you confessed such a intimate matter.

Smirking at your confession, "I know. Shift forward. I just want you to rest against me." He informed you. Expressing one of his rare momentarily acts of sweetness.

Obeying, you slid forward to make space for him behind you.

"If it slips in, it slips in." He commented, making you breathlessly chuckle.

Feeling his legs lay comfortably plush against yours - caging you in, under the water, you felt his arms snake around your stomach. But one arm slid up your chest. Pressing against your breast gently with his wet hand, Hisoka made you lay back against his chest.

Being the perfect height and size for each other, Hisoka rested his head over your shoulder as you rested your head back on his.

"So you can control yourself." You whispered to not ruin the warmly intimate atmosphere the candles and bubbles created.

Kissing your neck, "Barely." He whispered in between the kisses as he continued.

Giggling, you gently pushed his face away from your tingling neck. "Stop it Joker. And unharden your dick. How I am going to relax when I can feel you poking my lower back." You playfully said.

It was rather cute how comfortable the two of you gotten with each other. Never in a million years would you think you would be sharing a bathtub with Hisoka and instructing him to make his dick soft.

"Hmm." He groaned frustratedly, squeezing your bare body tighter underneath the water.

"You should be happy I still get excited for you after all these years." He purred seductively against your ear.

Elevating your bubble-covered hand out the water, you playfully gripped his hair from the side, giggling like a teenager from the tingling sensations he created against your neck.

"T-true. Thank you Hisoka."

"For real now though, stop! You said you will let me relax." You kissed his cheek back, equally as playful.

However, it only took 5 minutes of silence before it was broken by you. It was rather amusing and adorable that the two of you couldn't stop talking to each other. Better than most couples that lacked communication right?

"I love how you left the bathroom door wide open. You do know that we constantly have people walking in and out the house like it's a bed and breakfast." You commented.

"This place is always crowded isn't it?" He tiredly agreed.

"I guess your friends really love you huh? By the way, I think they all coming over for dinner tonight actually. Friday night things I guess." You sheepishly stated to try and embarrass him in the first half of the sentence. However, you only got a curt smirk from him in response.

"They have their own homes but they constantly dwell here. Maybe I should change who's allowed access here and actually lock the doors." He groaned against your ear.

"Well, it does feel really amazing when they around. I don't know, like we just one big family. I like that. So no, don't lock the doors. But you could've at least locked this door." You bopped the tip of his nose with your index finger.

Covering your breasts as if his hands were your bra, Hisoka pushed them up and slyly looked at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Our precious family has probably seen your naked body several times because they are constantly here. So who cares if the bathroom door is closed anymore." He replied with his infamous Joker undertone.

Glaring at him, "That's not funny." You deadpanned, genuinely worried about the fact that everyone has seen you naked.

"I think it is." He hummed.

"What happened to the possessive Hisoka I used to have huh? Back in high school, you would freak out and ensure every inch of my skin was covered. Now it's a free for all?"

Breathlessly chuckling, "As you said, they family. I don't need to be possessive when family is around. And I mean.." Hisoka trailed off to motion you to look down at your breasts he was comfortably holding.

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows you off limits. That you belong to me." He hoarsely whispered the last sentence darkly against your neck.

"And what about Sasuke that lives here from time to time hm? I'm pretty sure you don't consider him family because he hasn't been in your life for long enough. What if he sees me naked?" You protested.

But as if the playful atmosphere immediately got sucked out of the bathroom and between the two of you. You felt Hisoka's hands move away off you. And his body perplex against yours. His entire demeanour changed at the mention of his name. And this definitely worried you.

"There's something I actually wanted to speak to you about Y/n. Part of it is about Sasuke." He distantly said.

Hearing him utter your name seriously made your body run cold even though the water was hot. Hisoka's sternness and seriousness was something you could never get used too.

Without a doubt, in a fight, you could easily take him on. But when Hisoka could verbally get serious like this. It intimidated you and made you grow quietly obedient.

The serious mafia side to Hisoka directed at you could easily make you shudder despite your independence and free will.

However, aside from  the chills, you mustered up a tiny bit of courage to voice your words. Daring to not disobey his potential request.

"Hisoka...I'm not going to stop treating him and offering a place for him to stay in whenever he feels too weak to travel.." You nervously whispered.

Replying instantly. "It's not about that. I don't mind you treating him. It's about something else."

"O..okay."

Sitting still, you felt too scared to dare move an inch. The aura Hisoka was radiating was confusing. Dark, but confusing because there were ranges of emotions flying all over.

"When Sasuke first arrived. You struggled to introduce me to him. You didn't know what to call me. And it really bothered me Y/n."

"His-"

"I know." He dismissively, but somehow gently cut you off. Knowing full well that you were going to tell him that the two of you never spoke about labels. Things just happened.

"I truly hated that a lot Y/n." He added. Making your chest grow suffocatingly tighter. Why did it feel like he was going to hurt you right now. Potentially shove a razor blade straight through your trachea as punishment.

You wanted to apologise for that, but your strength failed you. That fear and guilt instantly tongue tied you.

How did things turn so intense so quickly? Not so long again everything was happy-go-lucky.

"That's why.." He trailed off.

But instead of being physically attacked as punishment. Your heart started to slowly break when you felt his wet fingers unclip the necklace he gave you to wear at the senior dance back in high school.

Not even needing a few minutes to process everything, tears immediately spilled from your eyes.

"H-Hisoka please don't.."

"A-Are you ending u-us because of that? Hisoka I'm sorry.." You started to hyperventilate again.

"I-" You attempted to plea. But looking into his eyes, you were immediately silenced by his sternness.

Averting your eyes back down, your heart began to shatter more when you saw the necklace completely off you and dangling in his hands.

It felt so painful to have this taken off by the man who gave it to you. Especially, having it taken off after so long. It was the only thing that kept you somewhat close to Hisoka when you were studying. The only thing besides Maleeka you had of him.

This was so cruel.. Too be all cuddled up with him in a hot tub. Acting so affectionately. Only to switch up, and hit you with a bombshell that you weren't going to be the Queen of his heart anymore. That necklace showed you off too the world that you were his. No other woman wore it..

This was worse than any gunshot or stab womb You have ever received. Maybe even childbirth.

You truly thought things were going well with Hisoka.

Although Hisoka slid a piece of metal down from behind the joint cards, your waterworks increased more because it appeared that Hisoka snapped that necklace in front of you. Emphasising the end of the relationship.

"From now on, you introduce me as your husband."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.3K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
45.6K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...
195K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
355 14 2
The black-eyed stare on him grew solemn. "It's Zoldyck tradition to have arranged marriages- if one gets married at all- and every once in a while, s...