Wonder World

By haZ_quad

Inspired by RotXinXpieces. This is a fanfic, written in appreciatation of the Underworld chronicles. It's a o... More

Introduction and Credits.
Brownies and Kisses
Family trip
Family trip (part 2)
Date night
Surprise
Dinner
Hollow
Picnic!
Lazy day
Double date
Making memories.
Green
Birthdays and surprises
Sick
Family
Road trip
His Reality
Father
Key

Love

328 11 269
By haZ_quad

Pairing: CharonXAlexion

The door opened with a click and loud, confident footsteps echoed as Blaine entered his house, with Charon in tow. The two of them holding multiple bags of grocery items and other important things that Blaine shopped for and Charon thanked the source that they finally reached home.

"You shouldn't have stopped me from punching that asshole. That would teach him not to be a greedy bitch." Blaine complained, while dumping the bags on the couch not so gently, and Charon sighed.

Now this was precisely the reason why Charon was joyous that they made it back home.

Blaine was a beautiful fae with a dazzling soul and a heart of gold. He was kind when it came to his family, and extremely protective over them. He would kill for them, if he had to.

He was strong and outspoken, everything Charon admired and respected. After decades of being friends with each other, he could safely admit that he loved Blaine.

Blaine was not only his brother in law but one of his best friends and he was extremely grateful for that. However, As amazing as he was, Blaine still had quite a lot of things he had to work on about himself, one of them being his mild temper.

A headstrong personality with a short fuse, armoured with sarcasm as his shield, he was a force to be reckoned with.

And hence, it shouldn't have come as a surprise to Charon when Blaine got into an argument with some shopkeeper at the market, who was charging more than what he should have been. Their confrontation soon turned into an argument and before it could escalate further, Charon pulled Blaine back and teleported back home.

The prince of Hades sighed with relief when they came back, a polar contrast to Blaine who looked visibly pissed at the incident.

"It's okay. Perhaps he needed the extra money?" Charon said gently while Blaine opened the door with a huff. His attempt of trying to calm his friend was obviously not working, as he saw Blaine walk up to the kitchen with his lips pressed into a thin line and heavy steps, a perfect indication of his anger.

"Yeah right. All I could get from his emotions was greed. He is a rich bitch who just wants to loot off his customers." He replied dryly, and took a glass, filling it with water. He guped it down in one go and offered another glass to Charon, who thanked him silently and drank it, while sitting on the one of the chairs of the dining table, after keeping the shopping bags on the table.

Charon raked his brain to think of something else that could help him when he remembered an excerpt from an article he read months ago.

When your child is being difficult, you should try to distract them so their focus can be shifted to something else.

The lines reverberated in his mind as he cleared his throat, drawing Blaine's attention.

"Did we get everything you needed? The toy that Thirteen wanted?" Charon asked, trying to divert Blaine's attention, hoping that the article was right. And he mentally rejoiced when he saw that Blaine brightened at the question, immediately forgetting about the previous incident.

"Yeah we managed to get it all." Blaine replied happily and reached for one of the bags on the table, retrieving a little toy dolphin from inside, and showing it to Charon who smiled. They both knew Thirteen would be ecstatic to see his gift.

Thirteen was a little bubble of happiness and everyone adored him. He was a tiny kid who was fascinated with the sea and all the aquatic animals. So his parents, Akin and Hannibal, the rulers of Atlantis, made sure to fill his room with an ocean of toys and posters and plushies, making the little artificial overjoyed.

The last time Blaine and Charon had visited Akin, Thirteen ordered them to bring him a dolphin next time, so he could add it in his collection.

Yes, he ordered like a king would do to his subjects, and ran off to play, only to return two minutes later and kiss them both on the cheek, with a sheepish smile, and a please, making everyone laugh. Even Hannibal cracked a smile at that before returning to cook them all dinner.

The memory brought a smile to Charon's face, before his attention focused back on Blaine who was staring at the dolphin with a reminiscing smile.

"Are you okay, Blaine?" He asked with concern, lacing his voice making Blaine look up at him.

"Yeah yeah. I am fine. Just thinking about how fast children grow up...It seems like yesterday when my babies played with toys like these and now they are all adults living their lives." The fae laughed, slumping down on the chair, his eyes sad but a smile on his face, making Charon smile as well.

He hadn't had any children of his own but he understood Blaine to some level. He had been around his nephew and niece since they were born and to see them today, all grown up was always accompanied with a bittersweet feeling.

"I guess they do grow up too fast..." Charon whispered out loud and Blaine nodded in agreement. "But that's the thing right? It's a beautiful process to see someone grow and to think you played a vital role in that growth, is just surreal. They survived because of you so now they can live on their own. I think it's a very fulfilling process." He continued, trying to look at the positives so the atmosphere wouldn't get sad.

"Ugh you and your wise ass." Blaine groaned and Charon chucked. Before they could continue their light hearted banter, the door opened to welcome Cerberus, with his gargantuan height and stunning muscles.

"Hi babe!" He exclaimed loudly, coming over to Blaine's side and kissing him on the forehead, while the recipient of the kiss looked like he was fighting a blush and leaned up to kiss his husband passionately on the lips in return. Ever since, the two got into therapy, things had taken a toll for the better and their relationship had grown immensely in the positive direction.

Charon was happy for them, honestly. But that didn't mean he wanted to see the two of them sucking each other's face off like they were doing right now.

That too in front of him!

He cleared his throat obnoxiously loud to grab their attention but the two love birds seemed too lost in each other to pay him any mind, making him frown.

He changed his strategy and coughed now and that seemed to work because Cerberus finally broke away from Blaine and gave Charon an irritated glare, before his eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh hey Charon...I didn't know you were here." The guardian of Hades, confessed honestly, looking as confused as Charon himself.

"You honestly did not see me sitting right here?" He asked, making hand gestures making Cerberus laugh sheepishly.

"My eyes look for Blaine when I enter the room. So I may have missed you there...sorry."

"Wow okay."

"Where are you going?"

"Back home because you two need some alone time and seeing that, I need some alone time too. I will see you later, Blaine! Bye."

And with that, he teleported back to Hades, leaving behind a laughing Blaine and a smirking Cerberus.

He landed right outside his house and he sighed happily.

Home, sweet home.

Now, He could have simply teleported inside, but he preferred to knock, because knocking meant that the person on the other side would have to open the door. And opening the door meant that Charon could be greeted by the most beautiful sight in the whole world.

As if in sync with his thoughts, the door opened and Charon felt his heart skip a beat at the sight.

Standing before him was a gorgeous specimen of a male, made up of thick corded muscles and long muscular legs. Celestial blue eyes graced him with a look and automatically, that handsome face broke into a big smile, his eyes squinted and bright, making Charon smile.

There it was. The most beautiful sight in the world. His smiling husband.

His Alexion.

"I am back." Charon declared softly, and Alexion laughed, pulling him closer to himself, and caging Charon in his arms, securing him with a tight grip, as if to prevent him from leaving again.

"Welcome home." Alexion said with a smile, and hugged him gently. His face finding the crook of Charon's neck and nuzzling there, making Charon laugh at the tickling sensation and hug his husband back tightly.

"Missed me too much?" Charon asked teasingly and only received a bite on his neck in response, making him squeak. A voice so uncharacteristic of the all powerful primordial god, that Alexion moved away from his neck and stared at Charon's face which was now flushed to a beautiful shade of pink, in embarrassment.

"Now that's exactly what I missed. My precious husband and his beet- red face." Alexion said, laughing softly and placing a kiss on Charon's cheek, causing more heat to rush through his face. Charon groaned and let his head fall on Alexion's chest, trying to hide his face there while the latter smiled and hugged him, his chin resting on Charon's head and both their eyes closed in bliss.

They broke apart a few moments later, with their hearts warm and their faces lit with happiness. Before they could say anything, the sound of a timer going off stole their attention and Alexion cursed at that. He took Charon's hand and dragged him, sprinting all the way to the kitchen.

"Alexi-" before he could even finish his exclamation at the unexpected running saga, which he definitely did not sign up for, he realised that they had already reached the kitchen and Alexion had let go of his hand. The latter quickly left his side to go open the microwave, which had made the beep.

As Alexion dealt with the almost kitchen mishap, Charon's eyes fell to the sight before him.

The little dining table they had was now covered with a fancy tablecloth, and decorating it was a number of candles and roses kept in the centre. Surrounding them were numerous dishes, and a bottle of wine with glasses. All other lights were suddenly dimmed so the place illuminated beautifully from the gentle glow of the candles.

A candle light dinner.

Charon had only read about those in books and to think that today, he was not only seeing it but experiencing it first hand was surreal. Breaking him out of his awe was the picture of his husband, holding a tiny cake in his hand, walking over to the table with a smile on his face.

He kept the cake on the table and came over to Charon's side holding out his hand in front of him, while bowing a little as if asking for his hand for a royal dinner.

"What are you-"

"Ah ah, no talking. Just give me your hand." Alexion chastised dramatically, making Charon laugh softly. He extended his hand and placed it over Alexion's, who beamed up at him and kissed his knuckles charmingly, while maintaining eye contact with Charon.

"Will you do the honor of having this dinner with me?" He asked softly and Charon felt his heart hammering in his chest, so loud that he feared Alexion would hear it.

He took a deep breath and pulled Alexion upwards, so he wasn't bowing anymore. He moved towards his husband slowly, and then rose on his toes, cupping Alexion's face and kissing him gently on the lips. Alexion melted in his hands and kissed him back with an intensity of a starved animal. It was like Charon was his only source of water in an infinitely long desert. His tether to life.

Charon broke the kiss after a long time, only when it felt like he couldn't breathe. The two looked at each other with flushed faces and swollen lips, their eyes sparkling with love. Charon moved his thumb and caressed Alexion's cheek with utmost care, while the latter nuzzled his hand with his eyes closed.

"No." Charon whispered the answer to Alexion's previous question, making the latter's eyes snap open and gape at him with disbelief.

His shocked expression resembling that of a gasping fish, was enough for Charon to break character as his lips tugged upwards and his mouth opened to release a loud hearty laughter, and Alexion groaned, rolling his eyes.

"You are turning evil, nowadays." Alexion said with a frown, making Charon giggle and shake his head.

"Only for you." He replied with a smile, leaning in to place a chaste kiss on Alexion's forehead, to ease the frown and as if his touch had a magical power, the frown disappeared instantly.

"You love me so much." Alexion deadpanned, making Charon grin.

"Can we please eat now, before everything becomes cold?" He continued desperately, and Charon nodded quickly, mumbling a little 'sorry' under his breath.

Alexion moved towards the table and pulled the chair backwards for Charon, who looked at him with amusement, smiling at his lover's chivalry. He sat on the chair, and Alexion pushed it forward just a little, so Charon was sitting comfortably.

He reached for the bottle of wine and opened it with a pop, pouring it in the fancy glass and offering it to Charon, who thanked him politely, making the latter smile. He filled another glass for himself and sat on his chair, facing Charon and giving him his undivided attention.

"So how was your day?" Alexion asked, while serving them the food which looked as delicious as it smelled.

"It was good. I gave all the reports to Hades. He was having breakfast when I reached there so I ate with him. Then I met with Blaine, and you know how that goes. We went shopping and it was fun." Charon replied, recalling the whole day while starting to eat the food, and he moaned at the taste.

Gods, this was delicious.

"This is amazing, Alexion!" He complimented sincerely, making the latter smile.

"Thank you. It only took me six hours to make all this." Alexion replied sarcastically, and Charon's eyes widened.

"Really? That sounds tiring...are you okay?" He asked worriedly, while biting his lip.

"I am more than okay. Are you forgetting that I actually enjoy cooking and even more, when it's for you." Alexion said nonchalantly. His words, nothing but honest, for he truly did enjoy cooking for Charon.

A pleasant red hue covered Charon's ears at the casual confession and he begged his heart to calm its rapid beating while staring at his plate. It was a simple sentence, it shouldn't have affected him so much but it did and he wanted to groan at that. It was these simple things that his husband said which never failed to make his heart rush.

He looked up from the table only to find Alexion looking at him with fond eyes and a small smile.

"Stop looking at me." He grumbled and Alexion looked like he wanted to coo and squeeze his cheeks, which didn't help Charon in the slightest.

"How can I? You are too adorable."

"I am not!" He exclaimed and Alexion laughed, making Charon huff.

The audacity! I am a thousand years old god, I am not cute.

"Sure, you are not." Alexion smirked in amusement and Charon frowned adorably, stuffing his mouth with the food with annoyance, but it only made him look all the more adorable as now he resembled an eating hamster and Alexion bit back a smile at that.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Theo was here today." Alexion remembered suddenly, making Charon arch a brow and look at his surroundings quickly, as if looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Alexion asked cluelessly and Charon ceased his search to look at him, "Checking if something is missing or burnt." Charon deadpanned and Alexion snorted.

"Don't worry, he was in a good mood. So he didn't do anything other than drop some papers, bitch about a few things and eat some of my food." Alexion said dryly and Charon sighed with relief.

His baby brother was capable of doing much worse and hence Charon was more than happy about the fact that he didn't destroy anything today.

"Happy to hear that our house wasn't burnt again." Charon said bitterly and Alexion nodded, sharing the sentiment and the two continued to finish their dinner.

After dinner, they both retracted back to their bedroom, where they laid next to each other, sharing stories and exchanging pleasant conversation, their laughter and smiles illuminating the room more than any candle ever could. Their hearts light and glimmering with love, both beating with each other, for each other.

If anyone had told Charon that he would find not only a friend but a lover, he would have never believed them. All his life, he had seen nothing but people getting sick of him and abandoning him. His birth parents left him, his siblings abandoned him, Hades adopted him but even he was emotionally distant, his brothers refused to acknowledge him and he would be lying if he said that it didn't hurt because it did.

For the longest time Charon believed that he was the problem. He had to be, that's why everyone left him, right?

Until one day, he found a man on the coast near his house. And that day changed his entire life. He thought he gave Alexion only a place into his home but what he didn't realise was that the latter actually wedged his way into his mind, followed by his soul and finally into his heart.

His Mind, body and soul. They all belonged to the person laying next to him and Charon wouldn't have it any other way.

He cuddled closer to Alexion and kissed his chest, as the latter ran his hand through his hair gently.

"I love you." He whispered.

"And I love you, my love." He heard back.

And they both smiled in the dark.

________________________________

Ahh I love these two so much! Alexion and my precious child Charon, everyone! Sorry if this is not that good, I am actually really tired today but I wanted to get this out on my birthday lol.

So yeah!! Please vote and comment and I hope you all have a beautiful day/ night people <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
2K 27 5
Collection of Sebastian Sallow x f!MC one-shots Lots of fluff, and probably some smut in the future!
25.4K 456 28
this is a oneshot book. this could be any fandom, any rating (mainly smut or fluff) and it will mainly be stolitz! u dont have to follow this book, i...
208K 5.8K 14
compilation of headcanons/oneshots/au's or whatever else i come up with i take requests! private message me if you have an idea!