I'm the Little Sister to the...

By SanDiegoBeachBumm

Hi my name is Dyl its not short for anything, but it's a cool name to have anyway I'm sixteen years old, but... More

I'm the Little Sister to the 4 Hottest Gods FML!
YOU'RE going to fight for ME? Are you crazy?!
Oh Bring it On!
Saturday well spent SIKE?
Asking for permission.
Twin bonding includes pranks!
Winks, Kisses, Tickle Fights, Love... Possibly?
FIRE ALARM?! Is that music playing...?
When I Said I'd Stay By Your Side. I Meant It.
Don't Turn Back.
Protective?
Chance+Bed=Uhm Not Going To Happen (:
The Dreaded Appointment
Does That Mean It's Wrong?
The Party.
Why Do I Feel Like You Are Hiding Something.
Sequel !!

Saturday with you!?

41K 727 79
By SanDiegoBeachBumm

Okay. So this is honestly the third time that I've had to re-write this chapter because everytime I'm about to upload. Everything freezes up. So hopefully that is not what happens now.

Maybe it's a sign that I should not post this chapter up?? Haha.Kidding.

Oh && i hope you like this chapter.(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Dyl_

It's been five days since the epic pranks that me and Eli pulled on my brothers.

We still crack up every time we think about the pranks and their faces or when we see Aaron's mop of blue hair walk past us.

And I think they gave up on the prank war.

It's also been days since I last seen Chance.

Someone pushes up against my back and begins to wrap their arms around my waist. I guess I spoke too soon.

"Hey Hun. What are you doing tomorrow?" He whispers seductively in my right ear from behind.

"I'm definitely not doing you." I scoff and flip my hair in a bitchy way.

I usually don't act like this, but he infuriates me and intrigues me at the same time.

"Oooh. I love 'em feisty, and you by far are the feistiest of them all." He growls grabbing my waist and spinning me around to face him making me slap into his scultpted chest. "And I bet you'll love this.." He then begins to kiss my faint hickey that he caused last Friday.

"Mmm." I grab his hair forcefully and move my neck to the side to give him more access and then BANG. I was immediately wet.

No. Not that way. I mean completely soaking wet from head to toe. I look up to see Aaron aka Smurf standing over the second level edge of this hallway.

Me and Chance jump away from each other in shock.

"Oh. It's a prankster's paradise." He sings.

"You. Are. So. Dead." I screech through clenched teeth.

Wait isn't he supposed to be all mad and go crazy protective big brother mode on me since he literally saw Chance kissing my neck.

Hmm. Odd.

"You can't kill me cause you can't get to me fast enough sis." He chuckles stepping out of view.

"Oh. And this is where I come in. She probably can't get to you fast enough, but I sure as hell can. I'm already here." Eli says smirking.

"N-noo. It's ag-ainst-t the rules!" He stutters taking steps away from her.

I push Chance away from me.

"Don't touch me."

"What? You seemed to like it when I was kissing your neck, and maybe in the future in other places." He winks.

"Yeah. In your dreams!" I yell as I'm running up the steps to go help Eli with Aaron.

"You know it!" He yells after me.

Perv. I roll my eyes.

I reach the second level just in time to see Eli cornering Aaron.

"Please. You win this round. Just don't do it." Aaron pleads to Eli who's smirking at him while holding two blue spray paint bottles in her hands.

"I know I win this round. Hell. Me and Dylly here both beat you in this round and in the one before it, so you might as well just give up now. Cause you know there is no way you will win this prank war." She snickers hi-fiving me.

"Now strip." I order him whole trying really hard not to laugh.

"Wh-hat?!" By this time there a group of people gathering around us. "I won't!" He replies with a false confidence.

"GASP! Did you just disobey your commanders orders?!" Eli exclaims faking hurt with a shake of her head in mock disappointment.

"Oh. I think he did." I reply over-dramatically.

She then pulls him in a headlock from behind as I pull up his shirt and spray paint SMURF across his chest then put an arrow pointing down at his...yeah. His down there.

He pulls a shocked face. "You didn't..." He says as Eli lets him walk away then she pants' him revealing his Bob-The-Builder boxers.

"Oh, but we did." Me and Eli say cracking up.

"The water balloon prank was just a warm-up." He says pulling up his pants. "You have been warned my friends. So i suggest you sleep with one or both eyes open tonight, and every night after this one."

"Haha. What do you think we are. Stupid? Everybody knows that it is really hard to sleep with one eye open. And news flash I can just lock my bedroom door." I educate him.

"Uh huh. Hunny. You need to watch YOUR back. Cause the blue hair prank was just our starter. From this day forward it will only get worse until you confess that we won the prank war. Oh and trust me the next pranks will not be pretty!" Eli states with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. Your mom." Aaron says stupidly.

"Really Aaron. Really? Your mom. Is that the best you can do..?" Eli replies.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah..." He pauses thinking. "Oh yeah.."

"Is that all you're going to say..?" I laugh at his slowness.

"Ugh. I'm telling mom!" He wails just in time for Eli to trip him and steal his pants then sprints down the stairs.

Damn what is up with Aaron and the word mom. Like seriously?

From the bottom of the edge we see Eli holding up his pants screaming it's 3-0.

"No fair in love and war." He sighs.

"Hey stupid. The saying goes 'ALLS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR'." I reply.

"Really?! I woulda never guessed." He says dazing off.

"Yes really. Uhh see you at home, oh and maybe you should go get your pants." I say bolting down the stairs to my locker before our lunch break ends.

As cliche as ever, Chance is standing there leaning against my locker.

"Damn. You really wanted to see me before class. Babe. All you had to do was ask." He says smirking.

"For your information, you're the one leaning against MY locker waiting for ME. I didn't even know you were here. Now move so I can get my stuff." I order pushing him out of the way.

"Okay. Geez. What crawled up your ass and died?! Anyway that's not what I came here for. Like I asked before, what are you doing tomorrow?" He licks his bottom lip as my eyes follow his tongue.

I shake my head.

"And like I said. Not you." I reply smirking.

"Damn. Why are you so stubborn. We all know that you like me. You even got wet for me a couple of minutes ago." He chuckles.

Oh hell to the no.

"Why are you so stubborn." I whisper under my breath mimicking him. "Why you still there? Questions; questions."

"You know I heard you right?"

"You know I don't care right? Gosh can you get out of my way you douche." I reply

"What's with the name-calling babe." He says and I instantly blush.

He rubs his thumb over my cheeks.

"You know. I never thought I would tell you this, but you're even more beautiful when you blush." He says leaning in and then I was like BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHH. Haha. That's not what really happened. A freaking teacher came and ruined our moment by screaming PDA. And that is why I am going to be stuck with Chance on Saturday for detention.

"That's not the kind of date I was looking forward to, but hey maybe we can catch a movie afterwards?" He suggests as we walk down the hall.

"Ahh. Let me think about it-- yeah no. No can do lover boy." I reply walking away from him.

"What no bye. Okay. Whatever. I'll still be seeing you on Saturday, and trust me I will make you spend the rest of the day with me." He says smirking.

Why do I feel like he is going to be true to his word.

Great way to kick off the weekend right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Hopefully I don't have to rewrite the next chapter a billion and one times.

Okay so I'm wondering should I enter this story into the Watty Awards..? I honestly will leave it to you guys cuz I only write my stories to make people laugh! :D

Hope you enjoyed it.

Peace. Love. SanDiego.

--xx--helloSD--xx--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 234 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
1K 126 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
235K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
186K 3.5K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...