Random Marriage II

Av taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... Mer

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

116

569 27 5
Av taeyeon_mystar

"Seo Seo..."

"I will not feel sympathy for those that once hurt me. Besides, Xia Hanmo is not worthy of sympathy. She chose her own path, so she should face the consequences on her own. It has nothing to do with anyone else."

After hearing Seohyun's response, Yoong felt relieved. He was worried that she'd pity Xia Hanmo.

But, he was wrong. His Seo Seo was no weakling. So, Yoong relaxed, "Let's order some food..."

Seohyun nodded her head and quickly focused her gaze on the menu in her hands.

...

After leaving the hotel, Xia Hanmo drove over to Zhou Qing's home. Unfortunately, when she arrived, she discovered that her keys no longer worked; Zhou Qing had replaced the locks.

Meanwhile, all her belongings had been thrown out with the trash and was sitting in a pile of rubbish near the apartment block. The man was extremely heartless...

But, she couldn't blame anyone for this result. She brought this upon herself because of her decisions.

Xia Hanmo dropped to the ground. All of a sudden, she had lost everything.

Yet, she was so confident in the past that Seohyun had schemed against her. Now that she thought about it, she was simply embarrassed. It turned out, she was wrong from the start.

Haha...

As a result, she didn't blame Seohyun for treating her like a stranger. It was what she deserved.

After all, Seohyun had been hurt so badly.

At that moment, the person she hated the most was Zhou Qing.

He had set so many traps to trick her into siding with him. And now that he was done with her, he simply kicked her aside. Yet, all she could do was sit and cry.

Did Zhou Qing really think that he could return to the pinnacle of his career by using her? Xia Hanmo wasn't about to let it happen...

She was going to make him pay back ten-fold...

Once a woman had this amount of hatred inside them, their body would become a frightening weapon. Did Zhou Qing think that the helpless Xia Hanmo would simply self destruct?

He was wrong. Because, Xia Hanmo directly turned around and went to look for President Liu, "I am willing to be your mistress if you can agree to one condition: I want Zhou Qing's life to be a living hell."

President Liu sat on his sofa as he smoked a cigar and laughed, "No problems. I don't lose out with this deal. In fact, if you want to, you could even come to my company and partake in a film."

"I don't want to think about anything else. I just want Zhou Qing to suffer!"

"You're welcome to think about it. I have always been generous towards women."

Everything was beyond Zhou Qing's expectations. He never expected that Taeyeon had spoken to the Station Manager, he never expected that Tiffany already had plans in place and he especially didn't expect that Xia Hanmo would willingly become a mistress just to get back at him and make him suffer.

He was currently basking in the joy of becoming the host of a new program.

But, President Liu kept his promise and directly handed the new program to Xia Hanmo. In other words, Xia Hanmo skipped over everyone and became the person in charge of the new program. So, from now on, Zhou Qing was directly under her.

Zhou Qing...

It was time for him to experience how frightening a vengeful woman was.

...

Meanwhile, Tiffany knew everything that was happening with Xia Hanmo. But in the end, she could only sigh. She never imagined that Xia Hanmo would go seek revenge. Perhaps, ending up with President Liu was the best result for her. 

After all, even though President Liu wasn't a decent person, he was very generous to women. There had long been rumors that he even praised his women after they broke up.

"I would love to see Zhou Qing's expression when he finds out that Xia Hanmo has become his boss. I'm sure he'll feel like he's in hell!" Sunny humphed. "I hope Xia Hanmo puts extra effort into her revenge and not hold back."

Tiffany turned and looked at Sunny. This woman had already been a mother for so long, yet her personality hadn't changed at all.

"There's a good show for you to watch."

"If that's the case, then doesn't that mean Xia Hanmo has found someone new to rely on?"

"Would you be willing to be a mistress?" Taking asked.

"Of course not..."

"This is the best form of torture for Xia Hanmo. Of course, if she manages to hold onto President Liu, then good for her. Even if we see her again in future, she will merely be a fellow industry peer. I won't disregard her, " Tiffany replied.

A pitiful person was bound to have their hateful points. This sentence summed up Xia Hanmo's life!

"We can move on now and talk about the next person," Tiffany said as she opened her laptop and showed Sunny a recent email that she received.

"Is it a call for help?" Sunny read through the entire email with curiosity. She then said in shock, "Is this really something that happened in our industry?"

Tiffany nodded her head, "I've already asked Taeyeon to confirm it and he said it's true."

The FT Awards was currently a hot topic. Apart from Tiffany, there were a few other nominees for Best Actress. And one of these nominees was the one that sent the email.

"I've decided to hand this artist to Seohyun. I'm sure, after her experience with Xia Hanmo, she has a new approach to being a manager."

"OK, I'll go organize it," Sunny nodded her head. She had a feeling that another good show was on its way. Even though this year's FT Awards didn't have much suspense.

Ever since being pregnant with her daughter, Tiffany had begun to reduce her workload. After all, her body was important and Taeyeon didn't want her to push herself too hard.

Meanwhile, filming of 'The Ant Queen' slowly improved with Coco's efforts and ran very smoothly.

Practically every time that Qiao Sen filmed a climactic scene, he would praise Tiffany for being smart. Because, if it wasn't for her suggestion to replace Cate with a child actor, 'The Ant Queen' may have been delayed a few years before it could grace the screens.

"President Kim, after Tiffany gives birth, tell her to come back and act. She is truly talented."

Taeyeon looked at Qiao Sen without a word.

"Honestly, I think she can still contribute a lot to the film industry."

"We belong to each other, but we also respect each other. If she doesn't want to do something, I won't force her," Taeyeon replied.

"It's rare to see a loving couple like the two of you. Especially within the entertainment industry."

Actually, it wasn't hard to achieve. As long as they loved each other enough.

Later that night, the weather was cold. While Taeyeon was still filming, Tiffany prepared some chicken soup and delivered it to him.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me at home? Huh?"

"All I do is sit around and wait at home. This is something simple that I can do for you," Tiffany placed a bowl of boiling hot chicken soup in front of Taeyeon.

Qiao Sen watched the couple from afar. To be exact, the entire crew was watching them with admiration.

Because it was clear to see from their actions whether they loved each other. Everything they did was for the other person and not for a second did they consider themselves.

This was perhaps the best example of love...

...

The next day, the program that President Liu invested in was ready to commence filming. But of course, he hadn't introduced the person in charge yet.

This was bound to be the biggest surprise on set.

After all, if there was a meeting, then Zhou Qing naturally had to attend

So, the show was going to be spectacular...

Some people walked the same path, but some reached the end while others fell off the path into the abyss.

This was what they called the vicissitudes of life. Even if Tiffany tried her best, she couldn't avoid it.

Xia Hanmo's incident didn't just hurt Seohyun, it also made Tiffany understand that giving up and saying goodbye were important lessons that she had to go through.

...

Xia Hanmo was aware that she picked a path that sacrificed herself in order to get back at Zhou Qing. But, from what she saw, she had no other choice. From the moment that Zhou Qing betrayed her, she no longer cared about the long-term nor the future. She simply wanted Zhou Qing to pay the price for what he had done.

Before the meeting started, President Liu instructed inside the villa that he bought Xia Hanmo, "Don't be too ruthless. After all, you were once lovers. You should leave him a way out."

Xia Hanmo was dressed in a little black suit, looking mature and vibrant. There wasn't much of an expression on her face because her feelings for President Liu were too complicated. Towards a man that used a sneaky method to possess her, it was only right for her to hate his guts, but he ended up giving her a new home and she willingly chose to be with him.

She was originally on a wide and open path with plenty of potential, yet she chose to take the road to ruin. Now that she ended up like this, who could she blame?

Xia Hanmo suddenly remembered the night at the abandoned amusement park. The night when Seohyun appeared in front of her, covered in wounds. How hurt was Seohyun at that time?

Probably it would take her an entire lifetime and she still wouldn't be able to make up for the guilt that she felt towards Seohyun.

"OK," Xia Hanmo eventually agreed. However, they both knew deep down that Xia Hanmo couldn't possibly let Zhou Qing off.

Soon, Xia Hanmo arrived downstairs at Dongsheng Film Studios. As soon as the staff saw her, they realized that she was their new boss.

-"How did this happen? Superstar Media got rid of this woman and then she followed Zhou Qing back to their old television station, didn't she? Why is she now our new boss?"

-"What other reason could there be? She must have crawled into President Liu's bed."

-"I was wondering why he would put such a big project into the hands of a clueless woman. It turns out he's trying to please her."

-"Let's not talk about it anymore. Since things have gotten to this stage and President Liu arranged it, then we should provide Miss Xia with our assistance."

Although President Liu's private life wasn't something to brag about, he was well known for being reliable and experienced in management. On top of that, the company's staff trusted him and were loyal towards him. Of course, this was closely related to the fact that he gave them a lot of benefits.

Soon, Xia Hanmo entered the Television Director's office and officially took control.

"Director Xia, the meeting is about to start."

Xia Hanmo looked at her new secretary and nodded her head, "Call me when everyone's arrived."

"OK."

The secretary knew how Xia Hanmo got her position, but she still maintained her respect because Xia Hanmo's life was interestingly filled with ups and downs.

Soon, everyone involved in the program gathered in the meeting room. Zhou Qing also arrived, right on time. But, the Director's seat was still empty. So, everyone looked at each other confusedly.

"President Liu said the new Television Director will be in charge of this program. Where is this person?"

"Calm down everyone, the Director will be here very soon," Xia Hanmo's secretary reassured before she stepped out of the room.

A few minutes later, the meeting room door flew open and Xia Hanmo stepped in.

Everyone was so shocked that their eyes almost popped out of their sockets. In particular, Zhou Qing thought she had come to cause trouble, so he immediately walked over to her and said, "You shouldn't be here. If you wanted to look for me, you should have waited outside."

Xia Hanmo glanced at Zhou Qing mockingly and said in a cold tone, "I'm not here to look for you, Mr. Zhou. I think you've misunderstood."

"Since you're not here for me, then why are you here?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Zhou, but everyone's waiting for Director Xia to start the meeting," Xia Hanmo's secretary warned.

"Director Xia?" Zhou Qing stuttered.

"That's right, I'm the new person in charge here, Xia Hanmo. I am looking forward to everyone's guidance." After introducing herself, Xia Hanmo walked over to the head of the table and sat down.

Zhou Qing's face immediately turned pale. He never imagined Xia Hanmo to do something like this.

How did she turn around and become his boss?

"Is President Liu sure that he wants to use a person like this as his Television Director?" Zhou Qing looked at Xia Hanmo with doubt.

But, as mentioned earlier, President Liu managed his people well. So, since he had made his decision, everyone followed fit.

"We trust in Director Xia and will not question her background. Since Director Xia is in charge now, everyone here at Dongsheng will support her. What's wrong with that, Zhou Ge?"

Zhou Qing looked annoyed as he was rendered speechless.

"Mr. Zhou, if you plan to continue working here, I suggest you improve your attitude towards me," Xia Hanmo sneered. 

"Everyone thinks you're​ a great person, but we all know who you truly are. Why continue with the act? You should be grateful for this opportunity that President Liu has given you. If you have any ulterior motives, I will immediately kick you out."

Zhou Qing's face went from pale to red; Xia Hanmo had completely humiliated him.

"Without further ado, let's begin the meeting."

President Liu had already prepared everything, so Xia Hanmo's appearance was just for formalities. In reality, her existence made no difference.

Meanwhile, Zhou Qing was struggling to accept this outcome. He wanted to meet with President Liu and ask him for an explanation; even a phone call would do. But, when he called President Liu's number, the person to pick up was Xia Hanmo.

"Pres..."

"It's Xia Hanmo."

"Why did you pick up the phone?"

Hearing this question, Xia Hanmo laughed in response, "Do you still need to ask? Didn't you deliver me right to President Liu's bed? Now that I've done what you wanted, why are you still questioning me?"

"Xia Hanmo, you're disgusting!"

"I can't compare to you, Zhou Qing. President Liu has already confirmed the incident with the Station Manager's son: you were the one that broke his arm. Do you still think that you have a way out?"

"Must you be this ruthless?" Zhou Qing ground his teeth angrily.

"I can go even further!" Xia Hanmo said before she hung up. She really needed to thank President Liu for this result.

"Has this satisfied your hatred?" President Liu asked as he took a puff of his cigar.

"It's not enough yet," Xia Hanmo replied.

"Haha, savor this game slowly, you still have plenty of opportunities. Let me be honest, Zhou Qing has nowhere to run..."

"Crown Empire has actually been involved with this matter for a long time. Zhou Qing will gradually be tormented by the entire industry, a little bit at a time."

After hearing this, Xia Hanmo understood that Crown Empire's involvement was due to Tiffany and Seohyun.

"You were doing well following Tiffany, yet you decided to sacrifice yourself because of a man like this. I, Liu Chengfeng, may not be a good person, but I've always been generous with women. If you want, I can make you famous."

After hearing this, Xia Hanmo felt an even more complex mix of emotions. For some reason, she suddenly felt safe and protected.

But, a moment later, she quickly snapped out of it. After all, how long would this last? Either way, President Liu was still better than the b*stard, Zhou Qing. Zhou Qing simply lied to her and betrayed her; he had never done anything for her.

...

After making the phone call, Zhou Qing did not learn to take precautions. Even though he knew that the Station Manager's son already knew the truth, he wasn't wary at all.

A little while later, his doorbell rang. Zhou Qing immediately stood up and walked over to open the door. But, before he could even see the person in his doorway, a punch flew directly at him.

Of course, the man was a professional. He knew he couldn't leave any obvious wounds on Zhou Qing's body, so he aimed for Zhou Qing's abdomen and threw a flurry of punches.

"You piece of trash! Let me warn you, from now on, I will appear in front of you every couple of days to give you a good beating. I've been paid to torment you for the rest of your life. I guess you're​ down on your luck."

Zhou Qing lay on the ground, unable to move. His abdomen was throbbing in so much pain that he eventually fell unconscious.

Tiffany had said it before, this world worked on karma.

What goes around, comes around.

Zhou Qing's fate did not deserve sympathy. After all, to most people, he still appeared perfect on the surface. But, it was because of this that he suffered.

All he had left was this outer shell for everyone to slowly play with.

No one realized that Zhou Qing had been hurt. So, when he didn't show up at work the next day, Xia Hanmo asked the staff, "Why isn't Zhou Qing here today?"

"I just made a phone call to him. It appears, Zhou Ge has been injured and is currently at the hospital," a staff member replied.

"What happened?"

"Apparently, he was attacked at home."

Xia Hanmo did not ask any further. She could already guess what this was all about. This was Zhou Qing's retribution – retribution that he had brought upon himself!

...

Meanwhile, after Superstar Media kicked Xia Hanmo out of the agency, the public doubted their decision for a while. But, they knew that if even Tiffany couldn't tolerate her, then Xia Hanmo definitely did something overboard this time. The only good outcome from the entire incident was the fact that Xia Hanmo did not complain nor argue back; just like when her manager betrayed her.

This, at least, helped Superstar Media maintain what was left of their reputation.

During this time, Luo Sheng's acting career continued to improve and Wendy's status continued to rise. So, the public had high hopes for Tiffany and many artists still dreamed of working under her. But, they were aware that Tiffany only took in truly talented people that had been treated unfairly.

As for everyone else, she did not take a single glance at them.

Tiffany handed Seohyun her new mission: the artist that had sent her an email asking for help. This artist was no longer flourishing in her youth.

She was a three-time Best Actress recipient who had unfortunately been disfigured. And the person that disfigured her was trying to take the best things from her and bask in everyone's love. So, she couldn't accept this outcome.

Seohyun met with Tiffany. After looking at the artist's details, she glanced at her confusedly, "Fany unnie, she's 40 and disfigured, does she still want to act and return to the industry? I'm afraid this is too difficult of a challenge."

Luo Sheng and Wendy were young, good-looking and capable; they had a lot to offer. Their fame was easy to boost because they had a good fan base. But...

...this actress...

"Why do you think I'm giving this job to you. The reason is simple: I don't think a person's spirit ever dies. I think she matches you well. I don't think an actor's value is determined by the amount of films they've been in or how much they've achieved, but by their willingness to contribute to the industry no matter how old they are."

"Look through all the information in your hands before you give me your opinion."

Seohyun was doubtful but she still opened the portfolio.

According to the information provided, this actress' career was smooth sailing during her early years, but because she was too kind-hearted, she trusted her assistant without realizing that the assistant wanted to replace her. At first, she represented her at events, then she acted as her substitute, and finally, she took away her awards and status. She even spiked her food and almost caused her to never walk again. It was at this time that she was left with a scar on her face.

"Who was her assistant?"

"Feng Jing."

"Isn't she one of the nominees for the FT Awards?" Seohyun asked.

Tiffany nodded, "Yes, that's her."

Seohyun was aware that Tiffany despised those that advanced by stepping on others. So, there was no wonder that the email from this woman named, Luo Yinghong, was able to move her.

"So, what do you want me to do, Fany unnie?"

"Sign her!"

As soon as Tiffany said this, she immediately jumped into action. When the public heard about this, they were shocked.

Because Tiffany wasn't helping a young singer or a handsome idol, she was helping a disfigured and outdated 40-year-old actress.

_"Has Tiffany overdone herself this time?"

_"Not only is she old, she's also disfigured. Why would Tiffany support someone that's been out of trend for so many years? What is she trying to do?"

_"If Tiffany is able to make this woman famous again, I'm going to chop off my head and let her kick it around like a soccer ball."

Of course, for Tiffany to take interest in someone, it meant that this someone was mistreated in a very abnormal way. So, it was natural for the person that mistreated Luo Yinghong to feel nervous, and this person was Feng Jing.

Her film was also taking part in this year's FT. Unfortunately for her, she was completely suppressed by Tiffany's 'Survivor'. And now, Tiffany even took in her enemy. How was she to accept it?

So, it was only a matter of time before Feng Jing contacted Tiffany through her agency. On the other end of the phone, this roughly 40-year-old woman sounded confident and experienced, "Tiffany, as a junior, you should respect your seniors. Do you think you're in control of which direction the industry is headed? Stop being a busybody."

After hearing this, Tiffany burst out laughing, "Feng unnie, I hope you can keep calm, as calm as when you stole from others and moved up through the industry."

"From the looks of it, you're determined to be my enemy."

"Hong unnie simply wants to be an actress again."

"Her? She's old and ugly, haha! Even you're barely any match for me."

"Don't tell me about righteousness or fairness. In this industry, all I know is, the winner takes all!"

"Tiffany, if you have a move to make, then throw it at me."

After she was done talking, Feng Jing hung up the phone.

Just behind Tiffany, Taeyeon had heard her conversation with Feng Jing. As he carried one of the kids in his arms, his expression remained calm, "Did someone try to threaten you again? Why do you keep getting threatened?"

"I can't help it. Whenever I'm persistent about something, I always end up offending someone. Is President Kim tired of protecting me?" Tiffany turned around and smiled.

Taeyeon shook his head as he placed their son on the floor and pulled Tiffany into his embrace, "No, you don't know how special you are to me."

There weren't many people in this world that were brave enough to go against convention. But, Tiffany was definitely someone that was up for the challenge and didn't easily admit defeat.

"No matter what, I'll first meet with Hong unnie."

"Always bring your bodyguards with you and take note of your safety," this was Taeyeon's most basic request for Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded her head and wrapped her arms tightly around him. Probably because so much had happened lately, Tiffany only felt safe and at ease when she was in Taeyeon's arms.

"That's enough, Taehyun is still outside, let me bring him in." After speaking, Taeyeon turned around to open the door. But, the little rascal, Kim Taehyun, ended up crawling in from the living room on his own and stared cheekily at his father with his big round eyes.

He wasn't like Jong-hyun, he didn't ask to be carried as soon as he saw Taeyeon come home. In fact, it wasn't something that he cared for; he was just like a little adult.

"When this rascal grows up, he's going to be trouble!" Tiffany couldn't help but laugh.

"Hmmph," Taeyeon humphed, "Developing an early understanding means he'll learn quickly."

"But he's still so young..."

"He's Taeyeon and Tiffany's son."

The little rascal didn't understand what his parents were saying yet as he wiggled his butt and shuffled towards his bed. Of course, he couldn't climb up on his own. So, in the end, Taeyeon sweeped him up and placed him on top of the bed.

Jong-hyun sat on the bed and stared straight at his father. After staring at each other for a while, he turned and picked up a toy next to him and completely ignored Taeyeon; he could happily play on his own.

Tiffany was surprised by the way the father and son interacted.

For some reason, Jong-hyun's actions were nothing like a one to two-year-old child.

"This kid is so smart. I wonder who he inherited it from."

"Of course he got it from you," Taeyeon said as he patted Tiffany on the head.

"You sure know how to make me happy."

Taeyeon smiled. After coaxing the kids to sleep, he returned to the bedroom. No matter how much conflict there was in the outside world, he was always Tiffany's warmth and happiness.

...

Meanwhile, Seohyun was about to start on her new project. But, before that was to happen, Mother Lim had been hounding her for a while about making things official with Yoong. She wanted her to be Yoong's rightful wife.

"Seo Seo, I don't mean to offend you, but I would like to ask if you have any other family members at home? Why were you adopted by the Lee Family?"

After hearing Mother Lim's questions, Seohyun felt a little uncomfortable. But, she understood that she shouldn't hide anything from the Lim Family since she was living in their home and they treated her so well.

"If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to..."

Seohyun shook her head and said while sitting at the dining table, "Auntie, I don't actually know about my background or family history. From the time I began to understand things, I was already with the Lee Family. After that, I spent most of my youth studying abroad. So, I honestly don't know if I have any relatives."

As soon as Mother Lim heard this, she immediately wrapped Seohyun in her arms, "If you can't remember anything, then don't think about it. From now on, we will be your parents, dear child. You are a loyal and righteous person, the old man and I truly like you."

"Yoong also likes you too. That's why we hope to see the two of you settle down soon."

"But...my work..."

"Your work doesn't change anything. Keep working if you want to. I'm not a close-minded person that needs to be waited upon by her daughter-in-law. I also want to see women being strong and independent. So, go ahead and do what you need to do."

Seohyun felt like she had exhausted an entire lifetime of luck on meeting Yoong and the Lim Family.

When she thought about the way that Mother Lim treated her, she couldn't help but feel a little emotional.

Tiffany was a great friend and boss; Yoong was a good lover and soul mate. On top of that, Mother Lim doted on her. At that moment, Seohyun felt like her life was perfect.

So, as soon as Yoong returned home, she couldn't help but say to him, "I agree to getting married."

"Huh?" Yoong froze while undressing from his military uniform.

"I said, I agree to getting married."

As he looked at her blushing cheeks, Yoong picked Seohyun up in his arms and placed her on top of the dressing table, "Of course you agree, did you think you could still escape? You're already living in my room..."

"Let's be serious. I want you to investigate my background. I heard that it's possible to check one's fingerprint and find family records in the database."

"What if your birth parents are bad people?" Yoong asked. "Are you sure that you're ready to accept all outcomes?"

"I want to marry you and do it with a clean background. I don't want something messy to appear out of nowhere and embarrass your family. After all, your family has been so good to me."

Yoong hugged Seohyun and nodded his head, "Ok."

...

Meanwhile, over at the new television program, the host finally appeared after three days of preparation without him.

Xia Hanmo could tell that Zhou Qing's injuries weren't light, but he was desperately enduring the pain to the point where his face had turned white. Even so, it didn't matter. Just because a jerk was unwell, it didn't mean that he wasn't a jerk anymore.

"Zhou Ge, you're not looking to well. Are you sure that you're OK?" The staff immediately ran over to support him.

"I'm fine. Let's continue."

"Zhou Ge, you are such a professional..."

As soon as Xia Hanmo heard this, she couldn't help but sneer, "Zhou Ge's good at playing the pity game. Should I tell everyone why you got hurt?"

"Xia Hanmo, there's no need to push me into a dead end," Zhou Qing warned.

"The fun's not over yet. I love watching you answer to me. After all, don't you need to follow President Liu's orders? I love the feeling of stepping all over you, so I would never let things end so easily."

Zhou Qing looked at Xia Hanmo and glared at her. However, Xia Hanmo simply laughed, "I know what you're thinking. You want to destroy me, don't you? Let me warn you, Zhou Qing, it's best you don't compete with me in ruthlessness. I would put my life on the line just to make you suffer. Even if I'm to die, I'll drag you down with me."

"You're a psycho!" Zhou Qing scoffed before he left.

But, he was indeed suffering.

After all, he was too afraid to return home. All he could do for now was stay at the hospital because he was afraid of being caught and beaten again.

The only thing that was keeping Xia Hanmo going was her hatred towards Zhou Qing.

President Liu was indeed nice to her. It was almost like he was trying to make up for the way he disrespected her. But, she wanted to forget about that night, even though some things couldn't easily be forgotten.

Apart from working, Xia Hanmo often passed by Superstar Media. She knew she'd never receive Seohyun's forgiveness, but simply seeing her was enough to ease her troubles.

While there, she noticed that Yoong had been dropping Seohyun off at work a lot more often. Did this mean that Seohyun was about to get married?

Xia Hanmo was right. Because, that day, when Seohyun arrived at the office, she immediately told Tiffany and Sunny the good news.

As soon as Sunny heard it, a huge grin appeared on her face, "It's been a long time since we've had something worth celebrating at Superstar Media. Hurry up and do it."

"Has everything been decided?" Tiffany was also happy for Seohyun. After all, she had met a man that truly treated her well and was willing to give her everything.

"Yes," Seohyun nodded, "The Lim Family are really nice to me. I think getting married isn't a bad idea."

"As long as you're happy."

"Are the Lim Family happy for you to continue working?" Sunny still had her uncertainties.

"Yes. I've already spoken to them about it. They are very supportive." Seohyun said before she fell into deep thought. "However, I've been investigating my background lately..."

"Haha. Who knows, you might be the daughter of a rich family. Don't worry about it too much."

Sunny had always been this optimistic. So, Tiffany and Seohyun ended up laughing because of her response.

"President Hwang, Ms Luo is here," the secretary said as she knocked on the office door. Tiffany nodded and said to Seohyun, "Let's go. Your artist has arrived."

Seohyun nodded her head and followed Tiffany out of the office. As they reached the meeting room and saw Luo Yinghong, they quickly exchanged greetings.

This was Seohyun and Sunny's first time seeing this woman in real life. From her appearance, she looked like a kind and gentle woman. She had long wavy hair and a beautiful pair of eyes that resembled a phoenix. Unfortunately, there was a long and thin scar that ran down the left side of her face.

This was likely the scar that was left by Feng Jing.

"Tiffany, you already know about my situation. After all these years, I've already stopped competing with her. But, that woman is frightening. Do you know what she's been doing lately? She's been getting close to my son!"

"My son's only 22-years-old. He's in the prime of his youth, yet he told me that he's in love with a 40-year-old actress."

"How am I supposed to accept this? Doesn't Feng Jing think her actions are disgusting? She's already stolen everything from me, yet she's trying to steal my son as well!"

"She practically plays with my life like a hobby. What am I to do?"

"I'm completely helpless at the moment. All I can do is return to the entertainment industry and retrieve the motherly admiration that my son feels for that woman. I want to save my family, so I came to look for you."

After hearing Luo Yinghong's story, everyone fell silent. They never imagined that the story was even more complex than they originally thought.

Parents of the world deserved sympathy, yet Luo Yinghong's son was siding with an enemy...

No wonder Luo Yinghong wanted to make a comeback after disappearing for so long.

"I know that the world now belongs to the young people. It's practically impossible for someone at my age to make a comeback. But, for the sake of my son, I am willing to do anything."

Words probably couldn't explain how frightening Feng Jing was.

But, when one thought about how she stole another person's life and was now trying to steal their most loved, it wouldn't be hard to see that she was a despicable person...

Tiffany remained silent for a few seconds as she scanned Luo Yinghong from top to bottom.

"You can still be saved."

"Huh?" Luo Yinghong was in disbelief. Did Tiffany actually say that she could be saved?

"But, if you want things to change, you need to try something new. It won't be easy."

"I've already gotten to this point and experienced everything I could possibly experience. I'm ready to give my all," Luo Yinghong smiled bitterly. "What's your plan? As long as you think I stand a chance, then let's do it. I can handle anything."

"I feel assured with these words."

The meeting with Luo Yinghong filled Tiffany with a million emotions. It turned out, there were so many people in this world that were​ just like her in the past: working hard for someone else's benefit. But, not everyone fought back like she did.

Luo Yinghong had endured dozens of years, but she didn't receive the peace she wanted. Even now, she was still being humiliated by Feng Jing.

To even target a person's son was proof of how evil this woman was.

"My eyes have been opened. There's actually women in this world that would look for younger men to please them," Sunny sighed. Of course, she said this after Luo Yinghong had left. "How badly must Feng Jing hate Hong Jie for her to even target her son?"

"It might not be related to hatred. She might simply find pleasure in it," Tiffany replied.

"What do you plan to do?"

They were finally discussing the main issue at hand. Tiffany looked at Seohyun and said, "Go look for a fitness teacher and a personal trainer. Hong Jie needs to change the way that her son views her. She also needs to change her public image."

"She is currently worse than a newcomer because everyone is waiting to treat her as a joke."

"What do you view her as?" Seohyun asked.

"I view her as an inspirational and elegant woman that's willing to sacrifice and try anything for her son," Tiffany explained. "Of course, this has the potential of being skewed by the media, so you need to control the timing well. Most importantly, Feng Jing will definitely cause trouble and fight back..."

"This time, we are not making Luo Yinghong into an actress again. It's no use, Feng Jing won't lose to that. We need to do something more shocking!"

This time, it wasn't just Luo Yinghong's battle. It was also Superstar Media's chance to take a big leap forward, because everyone felt that Luo Yinghong's chance of making a comeback was too unlikely.

All eyes were on them!

What PR tactics could Tiffany produce?

Feng Jing thought that Tiffany would put her up against Luo Yinghong. But in reality, this was not the case. Luo Yinghong was born into a prestigious background and had been talented since a young age. Meanwhile, Feng Jing simply started off as an insignificant assistant. Even though she had experienced a lot in the industry, some things couldn't be learned on the spot; they required proper training.

So, Tiffany wanted Luo Yinghong to play to that advantage...

No matter how impressive Feng Jing currently was, she would always mind her family background. This was what Tiffany wanted to use against her.

*************To be continue***************

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.1K 453 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
373K 14.9K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
51.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
49.5K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...