Just Another Cinderella Story...

By gabbiebieber99

Angelina has anything but a perfect life. She isn't popular, her family is barely making it through financial... More

Just Another Cinderella Story (An Jason Smith Love Story)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty *LAST CHAPTER*

Chapter Eighteen

5.2K 152 12
By gabbiebieber99

(Jason's POV)

Me and Mikey were playing basketball in gym. I watched Ang play from across the room, and couldn't help but smile. She was so cute oh my Gosh. "JACE! MIKEH!" Gab came running into the gym, dodging the basketballs coming her way. "Gab?" Me and Mikey both said at the same time. She stopped in front of us, and smiled. "Guess what I just didddd." "What?" I asked, beating Mikey to the mark. "I just told off Tyla. It was amazing oh my Gosh. But Jason, did you know? Tyla, she threatened Ang. So she wouldn't talk to you." Gab said. I slapped my hand to my forehead. "That's why she has been ignoring my texts! That little bitch! I'm dumping her! Where is she?" I screamed. Gab hugged me and rubbed my back. "Calm down. First, go talk to Ang. Sound good?" I sighed, and nodded. I walked over to her, just in time to see her take a shot. I caught the rebound, and smiled at her. "Hey Ang." "OH, uh can't talk right n-" "Ang, it's alright. I know about all of it. Tyla won't do anything to you. Besides, I'm um, breaking up with her." I said, cutting her off. "Really?" Ang asked. I nodded, and blushed. She smiled, and just as our conversation was about to start, Tyla walked in. I sighed, and looked at Ang. "Be right back." I walked over to Tyla, and glared at her. "J-jason...." She sniffled. I held my hand up. "Save it. I'm done with your shit. I'm breaking up with you. Kay, bye." I walked off, and smiled at Ang. She smiled back at me, and for the first time in forever I felt truly happy. I looked at her, and bit my lip. "So, where were we...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
22.5M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

866K 42.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...