My Stepbrothers

By minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Fourteen

5.2K 195 39
By minluvr1

TXT and the BTS maknaes had enough with Y/N's silly pranks. It became intolerable today.

She excused herself from Soobin after the class for restroom, but she didn't return to the next class which was with Huening Kai. It causes an argument between TXT and the maknaes. She didn't even answer their calls, making them worried.

In the middle of the class Jimin got a message saying Y/N is at school infirmity. It made him anxious that he skipped his class despite the warning of the teacher who was teaching. He messaged both Jungkook and Taehyung about the message and ran toward the infirmity.

What he witnessed there made him both calm and angry at the same time.

She was there sleeping peacefully without any care. Realizing it's one of her traps made him angry at the same time seeing her safe made him calm.

The message he got just then from the principal notifying him about the detention he got because skipping the class fuelled his anger.Jungkook and Taehyung also came there immediately after seeing Jimin's message and shared the same expression.

Actually Y/N wasn't pranking them, she is not that cruel to take advantage of their care and protection. Even though she enjoyed their company and protection she was there for a reason,and she can't stay silent anymore. She has missions to deal with, a gang to run. She wants to work, without their knowledge. It was hard to avoid them without questioning. So, she will pull out a prank to cover her activities.

"Ahhhhh" Y/N squealed, jumping from the bed she was laying because of a sudden cold impact. Looking down on herself she was soaked in water.

"What the-?" Looking in front she saw her brothers glaring at her. She saw Jungkook with a vessel and a challenging smirk apprising who was the culprit.

Her jaw and fist clenched, she was shivering because of anger.

"You have 5 seconds." She warned looking straight at Jungkook. The smirk was replaced with a confusion hearing her.

"Wha-" he couldn't even complete his sentence she latched onto him.

Due to the sudden attack Jungkook lost balance and both fell on the ground. He groaned because of the sudden collision. He tried to detach her from him which failed miserably when she started to pull his hair. Jungkook felt challenged and pulled her hair, she scratched, he pinched, she bit him which made him scream and the others to snap out of the shock seeing the cat and dog fight.

"Y/N that's enough! Leave him!" Jimin said softly (tiredly). She leaves him immediately with a scowl.

"He he poured water on me! How dare he!" She exclaimed with a pout. She was shivering now because of the cold.

"Where were you? You told Huening Kai you were going to the restroom." Taehyung asked with a straight face clearly showing his anger.

She kept silent and it angered Jimin.

"Did you really think of us as a fool or something? Are you taking advantage of our mercy?" Jimin asked, raising his voice at her.

"Did you find it funny pulling these pranks on us? We tolerated all these only because of dad okay! Not because of some attention seeking slut!" He exploded.

Y/N was on the verge of tears. It hurts her, she was starting to like them, but did they think of her like that? She knows more than anyone he is saying all of these at the heat of the moment, but still it hurts.

Taehyung tries to stop him, he knows how his hyungs didn't mean anything. He is just rambling because of anger. He doesn't want him to feel the frustration when she treats you like invisible, he knows his hyung is sensitive with feelings. But his attempts failed.

"Don't Taehyung warn you? Don't mess with us girl. Stay where you are! Follow what we say, or I will make you do it and it won't be in a good way." He said in a dark voice.

That was the cue for Y/N' s patience.

"I didn't ask you to accompany me or guard me! I don't want anyone's mercy! I know what I'm doing! Don't you dare order me! It's my life, my rules, no one has any rights in that!" She exploded.

All of them were taken back from her outburst. She didn't finish, she lifted her skirt and showed a dressed wound.

"I passed out in the restroom." She then took her bag from the side stand and showed her mobile which had a broken display.

" I told the nurse who treated me to message you when I regained my consciousness."

"Hmp! You really thought I was pranking? Sorry if I did anything you didn't like. I will keep that in mind from now on. And you all don't have to be with me. I know what I have done and how to face the consequences. If it's about Mr. Kim then don't worry my mom knows everything and I will make sure you are out of this mess." She said in a serious tone.

The new information was making Jimin feel bad about his words. Taehyung sighed seeing all these and guessing what is upcoming for his hyung. He broke the bond just like him.

When he turned he saw TXT standing there at a distance, he saw how they were eyeing Y/N. Then he noticed her condition, she was wearing a white plain t-shirt which is now soaked because of the water and hugging her body making everything underneath it visible.

A ray protectiveness hit him. He trusts them but still she is a girl and they are mafias. Taehyung immediately blocked their way and took off his hoodie and wore it on her, glaring at the group who immediately understood and left from there.

"Let's go home." He said to three of them. Y/N felt calm after the hurt seeing his actions. The three nodded and departed from there.

"Thank you" she mumbled to Taehyung who nodded to her. He wrapped his hands around her and lead to the car.

Y/N was lying when she told them about the incident. The wound was because of a mission, the phone, well she herself broke it after seeing the missed calls. She just made up a story.

She won't blame Jimin for the fight, cause she is also at fault yet she will make him taste his own medicine. She will do as per he said, ignore him.

Just a 'sorry' is all what it cost for her forgiveness. She knows what a sorry means to a BTS member. Their ego was way too big just to say sorry and hurting it would be his punishment for hurting her.

The hyung line gave maknaes a confused look seeing Y/N in Taehyung's hoodie which is way too big for her. She just gave them a small smile, which didn't reach her eyes and disappeared into her room.

"Explain." Namjoon said to Jungkook pointing at his state. Messy hair, teared shirt, nail scratches here and there.

So, he explained everything. Hyung line just looks at Jimin sympathetically.

"You should apologise to her, before it is too late." Hoseok said.

"No, I won't." Jimin said stubborn and stormed to his room followed by the other two maknaes.

"Well I feel sorry for him. She is more stubborn than him." Jin said with a smirk in which Namjoon chuckled.

The three of them leave for their work, leaving Yoongi alone in the living room.

As per the routine Y/N came there for her snacks and head patting from Jin, but there was only Yoongi who was on his phone. The maid placed her snacks on the table seeing her, but she stood there fiddling with her hem of her top.

She doesn't know anything about him, he is just unpredictable. Not knowing what their reaction was about today's incident she stood there not knowing what to do. Seeing this Yoongi just sighed and looked at her from his mobile.

They held eye contact for a good few seconds, seeing it wasn't a glare she smiled and took it as an invitation and laid on his lap.

"Sorry not sorry, it became a habit. Just bear it for a few minutes, just tell me when you want to leave." She said, making him smile a little.

She read him just through his eyes and respected his personal space. It impressed him, she knows how to behave around each one. He unknowingly ran his fingers through her hair melting all her tensions and stress of the day. They appreciate each other's presence in the silence.

"Thanks I certainly needed it." She said holding his hand which was patting her head.

"What happened? How is your wound?" He asked, remembering what Jungkook said.

"I just passed out in the restroom. Some students who came saw me and sent me to the infirmity, the nurse said that I have a 4 stitches wound. She gave me an injection for pain which made me sleep then rest happened." She said with a sigh, more in a calm tone than her bubbly excited tone. Yoongi just hummed knowing well she doesn't need any reply. The duo leaves the company once the maid calls all for dinner.

The dinner goes on by Y/N complaining Jin didn't have her head massage and leaves her without hearing her today's story. Just as predicted Y/N completely avoided Jimin's presence. Unlike Taehyung's, she didn't even look at him. She even left when Jimin came. It made Jimin hurt, she was getting used to her cute naggings. The fight was forgotten by all other than Jimin, by her bubbly usual behaviour.

______________________________________

Thank you for 3.25k view.🎉🥳

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment

Sorry for my poor English and Grammer mistakes.

Thanks
authorarmybaby
BTS_PURPLE_ACE
jiminismylove1321
Notfound02
starry_bbyy
TigerKitti7
_blinks333

For your messages and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
12.9K 416 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
20.2K 468 33
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
193K 5.5K 47
this is story of a 18 year girl who's the mafia queen. Her mom doesn't know about her being mafia yet she fell in love with her boss. What will Y/n d...