Twist Of Fate

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Tokyo Revengers x F!Reader x KNY) A normal weeb from Generation Z suddenly gets Isekai'd into her favorite... More

π•΄π–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 1/3
π•΄π–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 2/3
π•΄π–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 3/3
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

5.1K 297 49
By _AnotherCheshire_

-This is a short chapter and mainly focused on KNY Ep1-

.

.

.

Ever since the day that the Two Sanos knew about Demons and (Y/n), (Y/n) would visit Shinichiro's shop from time to time, and the (h/c)nette and Emma's relationship bond got stronger.

"(Y/n)-nee-chan! You're going to the village with Ni-San today?" Takeo asked, looking at the mentioned girl who gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, I'll help Tanji to sell Charcoals in the village." (Y/n) smiled, a hint of sadness can be seen by her eyes As she hugged her comfy clothes.

She know what will happen to the Kamado later, and she doesn't know if there are something she could do to prevent their deaths, which is need for Tanjiro's character development.

"I want to go, too!" Hanako stated, standing next to Takeo, while their mother switched her attention to the two.

"No, you can't walk as fast as (Y/n) and Tanjiro." Kie told them, making them huff.

"You ready, (Y/n)-chan?" Tanjiro asked the (h/c)nette beside him, a basket full of charcoal.

"Yes, let's go." She said with a thumbs up, also cautious not to let Tanjiro smell her sadness.

"Please come back quickly...!" The remaining Kamado waved at the two. "Be careful!"

(Y/n) gave a them a sad look before running to hug them with slight tearful eyes, the others were confused why she's acting like that, though they didn't question her.

When she's done, she gave them one last glance before walking away with Tanjiro, but they stopped when they saw Nezuko approaching them with Rokuda on her back.

"Onii-chan, (Y/n)-chan!" Nezuko called the two with a smile in her features.

"Nezuko."

"I just lulled Rokuda to sleep, he's just lonely because Dad died. It's like everything is stuck to you, brother." Nezuko told Tanjiro before facing (Y/n) and gave her a nod. "Take care, you two!"

Both of them walked in silence, their footsteps seen on the thick snow covering their paths.

(Y/n) reminiscing the last time she visited the Kamados, which was when it was Mikey's birthday that happened a few months ago.

<Flashback>
"Mikey's birthday is today, (N/n)! I'm very excited!" Emma exclaimed, they were excused from School by (Y/n) convincing their teachers that something came up, and were now infront of the Sano Household.

"You must be (Y/n)?" Their grandpa asked looking at the (h/c)nette who nods.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n), nice to meet you, Mr. Sano." She greeted, the older Sano just chuckled at her politeness.

And since when did (Y/n) became so polite to people? No one knows.

"Just call me Grandpa Sano." The old man stated earning a nod from the (h/c)nette. "Shinichiro informed me that you two are going to Make Dorayaki for Manjiro?"

"Hai!" Both females stated, Grandpa Sano chuckled at the two before excusing himself and leaving them be.

The only people inside the house are Shinichiro, Emma, (Y/n) and Grandpa Sano who let them be. Mikey was in school in school, so they don't need to worry about Mikey and his friends suddenly barging in the kitchen.

"Let's start baking, Emma. We need to finish it before they come home." (Y/n) said quietly to the girl while Shinichiro was their look out if to announce if Mikey came back.

When they're done making a whole basket of Dorayaki, (Y/n) grinned and fished out a small folded paper from her Haori.

"Here, it's a birthday card." She put it inside the Basketfull of Dorayaki and some Taiyaki that they also managed to bake.

Emma was honestly confused why (Y/n) seems to know her brother despite not meeting him, nevertheless she's happy.

"That was tiring!" Emma said laying on the floor in a starfish position, they both finished cleaning their mess.

"Yeah, but what if we pull a little prank to your brother?" (Y/n) asked in mischief, causing Emma to perk up with a devilish grin.

"Maybe we can put some tape on the door?" Emma suggested to the girl beside her, both of them agreeing mentally to the idea.

"Let's also put flour on the door to the kitchen." (Y/n) suddenly grinned at the idea. "So, when your brother come in to get his gift, he'll be covered in flour!"

The two females laughed maniacally at the idea, Emma putting tape on the entrance while (Y/n) put a chair near the kitchen door, standing in it with a bucket of floor in hand.

"What are you two doing?" Shinichiro suddenly asked when he came in from the outside, only to find tape that was blocking his way. "What the—?"

"We're leaving a prank for 'em." (Y/n) said, while the dark haired male watch them, Emma renewing the tape because Shinichiro got stuck on the first one.

While (Y/n) was in the kitchen, gently placin the bucket on the slightly opened door.

"And done!" (Y/n) said as she pulled the chair away from the door, managing to get out of the small crack and into the other room with Emma.

"School's nearly over." Emma commented when she glanced at the clock.

"Oh.... I should go now, Emma. I still have something to do." (Y/n) suddenly said, remembering that she haven't visited the Kamado Household for a while.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for a bit?" Emma asked while (Y/n) shook her head with an apologetic look.

She had grown closer with the Kamado Family, and she knew that they would be killed by Muzan soon, so she wanted to spend more time with them.

"I would like to, but I haven't visited the Kamado family these days." She told her with an apologetic smile. "Record the whole thing for me, okay?"

"Be careful, then." Emma told the girl who gave her a salute and was gone in a blink of an eye, teleporting out of the Sano Household.

(Y/n) blinked when she saw that she's at the base of the mountain where the Kamado Household is.

She run the trail towards the Kamado household, seeing th House not that far away.

"(Y/n)!" The familiar voice of Tanjiro called her, making her smile, the burgundy haired boy's face was slightly covered in dirt.

"Hey, Tanji!" She grinned widely at the boy, while Nezuko appeared behind his back with a sweet smile.

"(N/n)-chan!" Nezuko stated, running to hug the girl, making (Y/n) to pat her head. "We missed you, (N/n)-chan!"
<End of Flashback>

(Y/n) glanced at the burgundy haired boy who was quiet the whole walk, as both of them reached the town. Helping Tanjiro sell coals in the village was the only bonding time they both have, since whenever (Y/n) visits, she would always spend her time with Tanjiro's siblings.

"Well, if it isn't Tanjiro-chan and (Y/n)-chan." A random villager said, greeting the two with a smile.

"You really came down from a mountain on a day like this, good work." An old lady praised them, since the snow was covering th while mountain. "But you'll catch a cold."

"It's nothing worst, tho." (Y/n) remarked back with a grin to the old lady who just shook her head at the girl with a small smile.

"OOOOI! I want to buy charcoal!"

"Thank you for repairing my sliding door the other time."

"I Also want charcoal!"

Both of them helped the villagers. (Y/n) was already used to it since whenever she visits the village with Tanjirou, both of them would be approached by a random villager for help. Either it be carrying luggage or finding out who broke something.

'It's getting late..' Tanjiro thought, looking at the darkening sky then glancing at (Y/n), who was also staring at the sky.

"Maybe we can still go back...?" (Y/n) pondered, though she know that tonight's the night Muzan will strike.

"Hey, Tanjiro, (Y/n)! Are you two returning to the mountain?" Old man Saburo asked the two, making the two glance at the old man.

"Hai! We're planning to go back." (Y/n) answered, making Saburo to shake his head.

"You can't, it's dangerous." He warned them, making Tanjiro confused while (Y/n) just wore a blank expression, already knowing what will happen.

"My nose can smell anything and (Y/n)-chan can fight, we'll be fine." Tanjiro reassured, but Saburo won't take 'no' for an answer.

"I'll let you two stay the night, come." The old man stated, motioning the two to come inside his house.

"But—"

"Enough of that, come here." He cut Tanjiro off, ushering the two inside his house. "The demons will appear."

He wouldn't let the two wander at night, especially when it's time where demons are active. Plus, he cares for the two like they're his own children.

The two were sitting side by side as they eat their dinner, (Y/n) was zoning out and trying not to think of what will happen in the next morning.

"Since long ago, human eating demons ha E come out prowling at days end because of that, it's a problem to walk at night. You'll be eaten, it's best for you two to sleep here and then wake up early tomorrow and return to the mountain." He told them.

"Can demons enter houses?" Tanjiro asked as both of them laying on their own comforters as Saburo made sure that the two children have a good night sleep.

"They can enter..." He answered and began telling the two a story about demons.

"In that case... Anyone... Be eaten by demons..." Tanjiro stated before his consciousness fading as he listened to the old man.

'Saburouji-san must be very lonely living alone, since his family died... Next time, I'll bring my brothers and sisters along... Even though it's scary, demons don't exist... But even though I said that... Our grandmother said the same thing before she died...' Tanjiro thought before falling asleep.

(Y/n) wanted to cry right now, knowing that he won't be able to see his family in the morning and would see something very traumatising. She fell asleep thinking about Kie, Takeo, Hanako, Rokuta, and Shigeru.

A lone tear slid from her eye as she doze off.

'Hopefully, everything still follows the plot... But then, Nezuko will turn into a demon...'

The next day...

(Y/n) and Tanjiro woke up early, but the (h/c)nette nagged Tanjiro to walk faster towards the house. The burgundy haired boy can smell her distress and worry along the way, trying to talk to her and calm her down but no avail.

"(Y/n)-chan, I think you should calm down." Tanjiro tried calming the girl down again, but (Y/n) gave him a teary eyed look, the boy not knowing what he's going to witness.

The Kamado family was the only family that ever treated her as a member of their family and accepted her fully, sometimes helping and giving her advices, and also her stress reliever. That's why she's greatly affected by it, knowing that their death will mean a lot.

"Tanjiro... You won't understand if we don't fasten our pace, we need to go faster to the mountain!" (Y/n) exclaimed, dragging the poor boy behind her, clueless of what he's going to see next.

"You're worrying too much, (Y/n)-cha—...." Tanjiro suddenly froze making (Y/n) nearly trip over her feet. "I-I smell blood!"

He quickly scrambled towards his home with (Y/n) quickly following behind him, both of them running as fast as they can towards the house.

When they arrived, they were met with a gruesome sight. It was Nezuko laying on the snowy ground and hugging a someone on the ground, though they can't see who was it.

The (h/c)nette followed Tanjiro towards the house, where they found Nezuko hugging Rokuta's dead body in her arms.

"What is... What—How did this happened...?! What happened..." Tanjiro was stammering as he  look at his younger siblings, turning inside the house, only to see a very gruesome sight, making his stomach churn with vile.

He saw his siblings, along with his mother were all laying on the floor, blood pooling under their lifeless bodies.

The burgundy haired boy was looking at the scene in shock, eyes wide open as his heartbeat accelerated. He now regretted not listening to (Y/n) earlier when she was dragging him.

"No way...we're too—we-we're too..." (Y/n) gasped, vile suddenly rising to her stomach as she look around, holding her mouth to prevent her from puking.

She can't believe that the family she knew and loved were gone, and she's lucky that she cherished every moment she spent with them. Knowing that it was all Muzan's fault.

"Mother. Hanako. Takeo. Shigeru. Nezuko. Rokuta..." Tanjiro muttered, looking at their dead bodies.

"T-Tanjiro, Nezuko's body is still warm, she's still alive." (Y/n) said making Tanjiro check Nezuko to confirm that she's indeed warm.

Tanjiro managed to carry his sister on his back with (Y/n)'s help.

-TAISHO SECRETS-
-Tanjiro was worried about (Y/n) when they were walking down th mountain and tried to call out for her about 3 times, but when she wasn't answering he just kept quiet-
-𝕾𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕺𝕹𝕰 𝖂𝕴𝕷𝕷 𝕶𝕹𝕺𝖂, 𝕳𝕰 𝖂𝕴𝕷𝕷 𝕶𝕹𝕺𝖂-

.

.

-Giyuu will appear next Chapter, and another gang member-
-Here are some random pics I got in Pinterest-

-They're all so cute!! How come these characters can be cute and hot at the same time??!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.6K 112
"Huh... The gods really did pity me. Dying at the age of sixteen, almost seventeen, by the sword of Upper Moon One just to be set back into the past...
33.8K 658 17
(Art and Anime do not belong to me!) (Demon Slayer X Reader) One word were in their minds. Escape. Freedom. Restart. They work hard and look out for...
35.8K 908 32
Isekaied into the world of Kimetsu no Yamuna aka Demon Slayer! So many hotties!!!! Haku Namikaze is a 20 year old half Japanese college student on a...
49.9K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...