BLUE HOUR: The Primes

By SuitorofHell

"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED: More

⚠⚠ ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ ⚠⚠
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞
ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ
ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ
ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ
ᵇˡᵘᵉ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵃ ᵍˡⁱᵐᵖˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵍ
ʲᵉˢˢⁱ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ
ᵃ ʷʰᵒˡᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᵃˢᶜᵒ
ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ
ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ɪɪ
ᶜˡᵘᵉˡᵉˢˢ
ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ
ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ
ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ
ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ
ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ
ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ
ᵛᵒⁱᵈ
ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ
ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ⁱˡⁱᵃⁿ
ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞
ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ
ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ
ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ
ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ
ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ
ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʳʰⁱᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʲᵃᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ˢᵃᵐᵘᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʸˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄
ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒⁿᵉˢ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱⁱ
ʸᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ
ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨
ˢᶜʰᵉᵐᵉ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ
ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ
ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ
ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ
ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞
ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ
ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ˢᵃᶠᵉ 🔞
ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ
ⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ

290 33 15
By SuitorofHell

"Son."

Trevor immediately perked hearing the familiar voice of his father.

He stood up with Coleen's help despite the pain on his neck. Placing the girl behind him while him and Samuel faced his father with a protective stance.

"Father..." Trevor mumbled and gently lowered his head before looking back at him. Suppressing the pain just for his father to not see him vulnerable.

Coleen frowned. The man is clearly emitting a demon's presence. Trevor is a sorcerer but he calls a demon his father.
Is he not aware of that?

"Still with the manners!" The man snickered and rolled his eyes. Stepping one step forward and the three immediately stepped back.

"I have been looking for you... You really hide well." The man said with a grin.

"Guess where I learned that." Trevor replied. His mark from Vladimir started to hurt less. It was atleast bearable now.

"You should come with me son. These people are only using you. Ever since you joined them, your life is always at stake." He said and as much as Samuel wants to speak, the father is right and this is Trevor's family matter.

"It's not like there's any difference with you." Trevor defended and his father let out a natural devilish laugh.

"Is that so? Then I assume your uncle have also a reason for keeping the truth from you." He said and Trevor immediately frowned.

He doesn't have any uncle because as far as he is aware. Both his parents are an only child. Atleast that's what he was told.

"Shut up. Just leave me alone!" Trevor growled.

Where the fu** is that assh**e! If he doesn't get here now! I am never saying his name ever again!
He thought.

"I cannot leave without you! You have something I need!" His father said but before he could step closer to Trevor, a puff of black smoke appeared in the middle of them.

Soon, revealing the same demon that had been missing and missed by his friends.

"Yalex..." Trevor's father uttered as he looked at the newly arrived demon with his now reddish eyes.

"I'm afraid I cannot let you take him." Yalex stated with a serious and darkened tone. His voice sounded like thousands of people speaking to a microphone.

"Go." He said as he turned briefly to Samuel.

Samuel wasted no time and shoved the two in his car. Quickly driving away and leaving the two demons to fight each other for the nth time in their tiring long lives.

"Oh my dear God! That was your father!? Are you sure!!?" Coleen exclaimed as they were both struggling to balance themselves in the backseat because of Samuel's haste driving.

Curious why they haven't got into an accident yet.

"Yeah I'm sure! I literally lived with him since I was a baby! Couldn't you tell from our resemblance!" Trevor said back and held onto the frontseat of the car to maintain his balance.

"He have horns! In case you didn't see that! He's a demon! You're basically telling me that your father is a demon and that makes you a half-demon!" Coleen snapped as she threw a glare to the sorcerer on her side.

"Of course I saw that! You think I'm not at all confused about myself?! I was more focused on seeing that assh**e who disappeared for days!" Trevor yelled back.

"Just shut up you two!!!" Samuel yelled at the two before steering the wheel to a hard left.

The door suddenly opened because of the strong impact. Causing Trevor to flung out of the car. Luckily, there weren't any cars on the road since it's already late hour.

"Trevor!!!" The two bellowed and watched how the sorcerer quickly stood up from where he was thrown.

"Why didn't you fu**ing put on your seatbelt!!?" Samuel yelled at him.

"Do I look like I have time for seatbelts!!?" Trevor yelled back before limping his way back to the car.

This time, he and Coleen made sure to put on their seatbelt before one of them flies out of the car again.

Soon, the three finally arrived back at Rhian's mansion. Blue is already asleep since it's almost midnight.

"What ha--"

"Gammon's here." Samuel cut Rhian off as they made their way inside.

Rhian giving off a surprised expression as she looked briefly at Trevor's reaction.

"You better tell me everything in details Samuel!" She said the sooner the two got into the living area of the house.

"First off. I think you should know first that Vlad--"

Samuel was cut off when Trevor suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"D-Do you have to say it? H-here?" The boy asked and briefly glanced at the girls.

"Trevor. I understand that this is very sensitive for you. But Rhian needs to know. He was her friend." Samuel said to him before ruffling his hair to ease him down as he was very tensed.

"You seem to be talking about Vladimir. What about him?" Rhian asked and crossed her arms.

"When Trevor disappeared. He was taken by Vladimir in the forest." Samuel said and the girls immediately frowned in surprise.

"You're joking!" Rhian exclaimed in a defensive tone.

"That vampire was literally with us when Rhian and Blue were out looking for you!" Coleen added.

"He knew about the souls... He wanted to take it from me but I refused..." Trevor explained.

He tried to suppress his tears. But the horrible memories that was surging back in his mind was too overwhelming.

"S-so he h-harassed me... t-tried to kill me... B-But I lived and..."

"And now you bear his mark." Rhian finished off the sentence for him with a very stunned expression.

"Two marks!? But that would kill you!" Coleen exclaimed.

"Not anymore. Vladimir is dead. He tried to kill Trevor at the parking lot earlier so Trevor called Yalex. Yalex had to kill Vladimir first that's why Gammon managed to come close to us." Samuel explained.

"Then that fu**ing traitor is dead now, isn't he?" Rhian asked with a sullen tone. Earning a nod from Samuel.

Rhian mentally cursed as she clearly remembered the wolf's words before she put exile to him earlier this morning.
So Vladimir didn't really had a business to take care outside the city. He was planning to make an excuse to kill Trevor without her knowing.

"Gammon... Is that my father's real name?" Trevor asked.

Rhian and Samuel looked at each other first before they both nodded.

They both knew... But kept it from me...
The sorcerer thought.

"I think it's time you should know who your father really is..." Rhian said before looking at Samuel and nodded her head at him. Signalling him to speak.

She's right.
It's time...
The winter prince said in his mind.

Samuel cleared his throat before he started speaking...

"Your father is a demon. You know that by now. He's one of the seven children of satan. Second to the youngest. And Yalex is the oldest ans strongest among seven brothers. Which makes him your uncle."

"It's not a question why. But your father stole the souls that you have now and married with your mother. And the souls unexpectedly passed to you after your birth."

"That's why Yalex managed to track you easily when you got out of your father's protection. Yalex didn't know you're his niece at the time when he marked you. He only found out when Lupin found your old house they had attacked few days earlier."

"Gammon is also the demon we said who was stalking you. But it wasn't just him. Almost everyone from the underworld wants you because of the souls."

Samuel explained to him while Trevor and Coleen attentively listened. Trevor looked the most shocked. But what he was more surprised is the fact that Rhian, Samuel and Yalex managed to hide it from him so well. They managed to not think about it even when he's around.

"That's why we can't really blame your mate for disappearing suddenly. If Gammon is involved, it could only mean that he's too busy from keeping your father away from you." Rhian said in a quite concerned manner.

"T-then you're saying... m-my father a-also wants me to die? T-to take the souls he had stolen from Yalex?" Trevor asked with shaky voice and Samuel only nodded his head in response.

"Wow. That's really tragic. But so dramatic at the same time." Coleen muttered with a baffled expression as she slowly turned to check Trevor's equally surprised expression.

"I-I guess... T-this was really a bad story..." Trevor mumbled while fidgeting with his fingers.

He didn't know how to exactly react with all the informations.

"It's gonna be alright Trevor. I'll try my best to make sure that good things will come your way. You deserved so much more than all of this." Samuel said to him with a soft voice and ruffled the boy's hair who just nodded his head.

Samuel got more worried that with this new informations. Trevor might really feel more tired now and just give up anytime.

"Samuel's right. You deserved better..."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.5K 51
[COMPLETED] All this time, it's you that I need (Slow updates)
88K 6.1K 46
❝ 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨? 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤�...
211K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020