My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Someone from past

323 24 10
By DarkFlower065

"Well, it's about Ohm and Fluke...." senior Intouch said handing the documents to Ae who took them and immediately glanced over the material. He too frowned when he took in the details. It was clear that someone had been spying on Ohm and Fluke ever since they started spending time together.

The papers contained all the details about where both the boys have been and their time spend together. Then, as Ae turned to last page, he saw a blurred picture and he could make out the face of Fluke in it.

Ae immediately recalled everything Ohm had told him and this was the evidence that Ohm had been speaking the truth. "Por, who gave these to you?" Ae asked in worry. "I don't know son. Someone had sent this in a package addressed to me along with the letter." Senior Intouch said sadly. "Letter? What letter?" Ae asked confused.

Senior Intouch handed Ae another paper that read-

Mr. Intouch,

You must have already seen what I have sent you. And in case you have not then please make sure that you check it before you continue to read this piece of paper.

Well, I hope you have seen the package and now let me get to the main point. I don't want to see Ohm anywhere near Fluke. And if it happens, I'll make sure to hand over whatever material I have to the media. And not to mention, even the nude pics of Fluke. Call me whatever you want but I just can't tolerate your boy near Fluke.

Either you make sure that both of them break up or else, you know what I can do. I am sure you are wise enough to take the right decision.

Yours faithfully,

Your well-wisher (Or you can call me devil or anything else that pleases you)

Ae's face was drained off the colors as he looked at the letter. He knew the consequences of letting Ohm and Fluke be together but he also knew that he had to do something to take care of everything that was happening.

"Por, we cannot ask Ohm to stop being with Fluke. We can't break their relationship. It will shatter phi and also Fluke. We have to think over this matter and talk to Ohm about it." Ae said while rubbing his temples. "Do you have any idea about what to do? Because I seriously cannot ask Ohm to cease being with Fluke. I cannot make my son unhappy." Senior Intouch spoke with a gloomy voice.

"Por, let Ohm come home and we will talk with him about this. And don't worry, I am going to take care of everything. Please have some rest while I get fresh. I'll see you soon when phi is back home. Everything is going to be fine." Ae assured.

"Thank you son. You make this old man worry little less." The father said patting Ae's shoulder. Ae then walked to his bedroom to get fresh while the father walked towards study.

Ohm arrived home with a cheerful smile and then hurried towards his bedroom. He was halfway to the stairs when he met Ae. "Phi, can you come to study room after getting fresh. Por needs to speak to us both." Ae spoke trying to sound casual. "Yes!! Sure!! I'll be there soon." Ohm said and then rushed to his bedroom to get fresh.

Ohm walked towards the study room after getting fresh and found Ae and his father busy talking. "Por, you wanted to talk about something?" Ohm asked stepping inside the room. "Yes son, please have a seat." Senior Intouch replied motioning Ohm to sit down.

Ohm occupied the empty chair and looked at his father and brother who had tensed expression. "What's the matter?" Ohm asked in concern. "Phi, don't freak out. We need to discuss about something. But before that I want you to have a look at these things." Ae said handing Ohm the letter and package.

Ohm grabbed the things and started to go through them. His blood started to boil as he kept going through the papers. He wanted to smash the person whoever was responsible for this. "Who gave you these?" Ohm asked in anger. "Ohm, calm down. This was delivered today in morning and we have no idea who had sent it. Don't do something in haste that might harm Fluke. We have to think about a solution over this matter." The father tried to explain.

"But I cannot break up with Fluke. He means everything to me. Por, you know everything very well." Ohm broke down and tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Son, I didn't ask you to break up. I said we need to find a solution. So, let's talk about keeping Fluke safe first. Whoever has sent this is aware about you and Fluke being together again. So, that person might harm him or you." The father stated.

"What can we do now?" Ohm asked dumbfounded. "I have a plan." Ae said with a beaming smile. Senior Intouch and Ohm looked at him with expectant look. "Since we know that Fluke or Ohm might get harm in this case, we have to show that Ohm had stopped seeing Fluke. Phi, I will arrange for you to meet Fluke but in front of others, just pretend that you hate each other. I have a plan for it which we can discuss later."

"So, once this person comes to know that you and Fluke are not together anymore he/she will stop stalking you both. Whenever you want to meet Fluke, you can tell me and I'll ask Pete to help me in this case. Meanwhile, I'll ask P'Sun to help me out to find out who has sent this package. This way the person won't suspect us to be trying to catch the trail."

"And I am sure, P'Sun will surely find out the person who is behind this. I'll give him a call after we are done discussing about what we are supposed to do."

"And talking about you and Fluke breaking up, I'll inform Fluke about everything and you both will need to put up a show. I'll ask Fluke to pretend to be angry at you and say that he is breaking up. And then all you have to do is stop being around each other till this mess is sorted out. You can have a conversation via phone but make sure that it's not obvious." Ae put forth.

"You think it will work? I don't want Fluke to get hurt." Ohm cleared. "I'll take care of everything phi. Trust me." Ae assured. "Ae, do you suspect anyone?" The father asked. "Yes... And I'll let you know later. Now I'll need to call P'Sun so that he could start the investigation." Ae said getting up to leave.

Ohm held Ae's wrist making the younger boy turn and look at his brother. "Ae, I am sorry. This guilt kills me when I think of all the time I had been mean to you. And even after everything I made you go through, you have forgiven me so easily. And not just that but you are trying to give your best to make my life better. I don't know what I did in my previous life to deserve a brother like you. Thank you Ae. Thanks a lot." Ohm spoke with teary eyes.

"We are family phi. And we stick together in good and bad times." Ae said with a smile. It was so simple to just say those words to erase all the pain. Just the thought that your family will love you no matter what, makes one feel content.

Ae then greeted his father and brother good night and walked out of the study room. He then fished out his cell phone and dialed Sun's number. Sun picked up the call after three rings. "Hello Ae, how are you?" Sun inquired. "I am fine phi. I wanted to ask for your help." Ae stated.

"Yes Ae, tell me what you want my help with." Sun replied. Ae then narrated to him everything starting from Ohm and Fluke being together to today's day. "So you mean to say that someone's stalking both of them?" Sun questioned. "Yes, whatever happened today was a bit disturbing. So, we need to find out who the person is who is stalking them. Till then, I have asked Ohm to maintain some distance from Fluke." Ae replied.

"Okay, I'll put my team to work and we will soon know who is behind everything. Don't worry Ae, everything will be fine." Sun assured. Ae knew that he could trust Sun's words since he himself have seen Sun taking care of every matter.

Ae thanked Sun and then disconnected the call. He called Fluke after that and made a small conversation asking him to come early to office and meet him in the cabin.

Monday morning:

As told by Ae, Fluke arrived at the Intouch co-operation at 7.00 am and hurried inside the building heading straight to Ae's cabin. He knocked on the door and then entered the cabin to find Ae already seated in his place.

"Fluke, come in and sit down." Ae said turning in his swivel chair so that he could face Fluke. The little boy sat down and then looked at Ae. "Fluke, I need to tell you about something. Don't get scared or worried because we have already taken care of everything. You just need to do as I tell you." Ae informed. Fluke nodded in response and Ae continued to explain to him everything that had happened.

Fluke felt his heart clenched as he heard the whole story. Ae then explained to him what he had to do. "But Ae, will it help? You know that I don't hate Ohm." Fluke said with disappointment. "Nong, it's not like that. You just have to act. And anytime you feel like spending time with Ohm you can tell me. We can arrange for it." Ae replied.

Fluke knew that whatever Ae and other's were doing was to make things right for them. He mustered up courage to do what Ae had asked him. He then walked out of the cabin and went to his desk. He was a bit disappointed since he wouldn't be able to be the same with Ohm as they used to be earlier.

Ae called Pete and informed him about everything that had happened. Pete felt sad for Fluke who had just started to smile and be happy. Ae explained to him about few things and Pete was ready to help Ohm and Fluke.

It was 8.30 am when everyone started to enter the Intouch co-operation. Fluke felt his feet go numb as he remembered about what he had to do. It might have seemed to be easy but it was really hard for someone like him who didn't hurt anyone.

Senior Intouch walked in and then glanced at Fluke before heading to his office. After a while Nahm entered the place with a good mood and then walked straight to her desk with a smug expression. Fluke took in a sharp breath trying to calm himself down.

After a while Ohm entered the building and Fluke knew that this was the time he had been scared of. He got up from his place trembling and then walked towards Ohm. He stood in front of his lover with unreadable expression. People entering the building halted in their tracks as they saw the two looking at each other.

Fluke tried to be brave and then lifted his hand and slapped Ohm. There were sounds of gasps coming from the people as they watched the two. Fluke felt hurt doing it but there was no way he could avoid it. "I hate you!! I cannot be with someone who cheated on me. I am breaking up." Fluke said and turned around and rushed to his desk. He cried silently as he felt hurt doing this things. He knew Ohm would understand but he still felt hurt.

Ae and senior Intouch had been watching everything and they too felt bad for the boy. There was someone standing at the corner who was very happy with what had happened. There was an evil smile playing on that person's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
38.3K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
12.7K 765 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
41.7K 2.5K 47
Pete is being married to a stranger but the groom runs away on the wedding day leaving Pete at the altar to deal with the chaos. But someone is there...