No Ordinary Love |KTH|

By OreosBelt

One Rule. Don't fall in love. Easy enough for a pessimistic college student Noelle Miller who only wants one... More

It Started With The Rain
Would You Rather?
State of Mind
Look What You Started
Discover Each Other
Same Ol' Mistakes
Beautiful Little Fools
Lose My Cool
Kiss It Better
You Deserve This
Reason With Me
My, My, My
Planet God Damn
When The Party's Over
Right My Wrongs
A/N
Wants and Needs
Crying for Love in Hell
Joy and Pain
Make it Right
Ready or Not
Because of Time
Over The Horizon
Don't Wanna Fall in Love
The Sweetest Taboo
Something New
Take It Home
Say You Know
Good Days Hit Different
What It Is
Belong To You
Love Me Right
House of Cards
Lavender and Velvet
It Ended With Love
Acknowledgments

Nah, It Ain't The Same

149 9 1
By OreosBelt

I took him in, as he stood before me in all his manly glory. He wore something simple, an oversized black tee and some black shorts that made him look short but buff at the same time. His hair was platinum blonde which was new but it looked great on his pale skin. But God was he gorgeous and I couldn't help staring at everything like I was going to just miss out on something.

He cleared his throat and I looked up at him to see him grinning at me. "You don't think this is awkward that I've been standing here for ten minutes while you check me out?" I could see him smirking as his tongue rubbed over his bottom lip and my stomach churned.

"Well, it seems to me you don't mind." I bit my lip but then mentally slapped myself because what am I doing? Flirting comes so naturally for me that I don't even realize that I'm doing it, this is a rare occasion that I catch myself in the act.

"Playing a dangerous game darling." Yoongi came in closer and that appearance of him looking short was taken back because I'm now the one looking small. Even though we are the same height. But his aura was something that giants could fear. I stepped aside and watched as he chuckled under his breath and walked in moving his head around as he took a look around my apartment.

This is my first time inviting someone to my apartment other than my friends. Not even Taehyung has been here and I know his place like the back of my hand. The last guy that was here was my ex and I was happy to sing Irreplaceable while throwing his shit out.

We walked over to the living room where I tried my best to not act as nervous as I felt by propping my feet up on the couch and bringing my knees to my chin. Yoongi following behind me sat next to me by far enough to give us both some personal space. We sat in comfortable silence for a while but it didn't feel uncomfortable. I had light music playing while I was in the tub so it filled the silence of our words with a soothing melody.

"So.." His deep gruff voice boomed low through the room. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"What?" Blinking at his statement it didn't occur to me that he was referring to the state of my attire until the last second. I grew quiet and played with my fingers shaking my head lightly.

"Just a little," I say, chuckling softy. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled and then pulled out his phone from out his pocket. While watching him, I notice the veins in his arms move and flinch when his muscles would move just an inch. He must be working out lately.

"I was taking a bath when Sky called and told me you were on your way here."

He sucked in a breath and rubbed the back of his head before running his hands through his hair. I observed his face as he pressed his lips together. I'm guessing this wasn't a planned visit either.

"I didn't mean to pop up on you out the blue, especially since we only had one date but I couldn't stop thinking about you and I just wanted to see you again." Yoongi expressed which in return the color drained from out my deep enriched skin. His eyes were bewitching and put in a trance that made my head spin.

Never in my life would I think that I'll be sitting in my living room with a man professing something that makes him look vulnerable. But with Yoongi it doesn't even seem to faze him. He sits next to me with a grin on his face and softness in his eyes and I'm the one that looks the entire opposite.

"I-" The alphabet didn't even want to be spoken right now.

"You don't have to say anything now Noelle, but I want you to know what my intentions are with you." He shrugged like he didn't just ask something so pronounced and bold it should be against the law. But c'mon this is Yoongi, even on our date, he was very assertive with what he wanted.

Yoongi's lip was drawn in by his teeth as he looked at me and I felt my eyes travel down to my hands. I could feel the brief flutter of something in my chest and I sigh in my head. I'm so confused right now.

"But we haven't seen or talked to each other in weeks Yoongi. I thought you would've moved on."

He scrunched his eyebrows, "Moved on? Noelle, I told you I wanted to take you on a date but hadn't got a call from you ever since. If anything it's you who I thought moved on."

He got me there and I looked around the room for an excuse to come up with. Yoongi's face hardened and I winced from the guilt. There's nothing that could be said about how fucked up I am right now. I should've called, should've said something after I got entangled with Taehyung but I kept quiet and in return, this man has been liking me ever since. It's not that I don't think Yoongi isn't a great guy but I can't juggle two men at once as some men do to women.

"I didn't necessarily move on..." I say. "I just have a lot on my plate right now."

"Mind sharing with the class?" He was implying for more but my lips zipped closed before I could say the rest. The truth fucking sucks man, and in this situation, it shouldn't be hard to tell the truth, but it is.

"Nope." Popping the P my nose upturned and Yoongi chuckled deeply. He sighed and shrugged and spread his legs out further as he got more comfortable. I side-eyed him as he did this, knowing he's probably only doing this to get a rise out of me.

My damp skin got cold as the temperature in my apartment got cooler and my tank top did nothing to conceal the shivers I did every once in a while. I might get sick since I didn't dry off properly but who cares when one of the hottest guys I've seen in my life is here to warm me up. I'll suffer a cold a bit.

"You good cause the sisters are saying hello to me," Yoongi says then waves a hand at my chest and I looked down to see my nipples hardened to their peak. It's no wonder I was freezing. I wrapped an arm around my chest and dryly laugh to turn away all the embarrassment creeping under my skin. Yoongi gave me the throw blanket on the side next to him and I wrapped myself in the soft material like a shield.

"So, how's work doing you know being a producer and everything." Changing the subject on him he looked off into the distance and placed a thumb on his chin contemplating and I took the time to adjust myself under the blanket.

"Things been good so far, I got this new guy I'm working with right now and he's got some serious talent. Like, I mean, his lyricism is insane. I think he might be out for my job." I giggled at his statement.

"Any new tracks or songs or whatever producers do in the studio?"

He glanced at me before chuckling, "Yeah I've been working on a few, none too serious though I just be having fun. But I do wanna find some new talent cause there are certain songs that require a certain sound with it, you know?"

"Oh, I do know." My bottom lip slid under my teeth as I stared at the way he talked. Yoongi looks so serious and so in love with his passion that it kinda turns me on. I was overcome with this tantalizing infatuation that I didn't even realize I said anything at all.

Yoongi paused and looked over at me with a smirk. He must have seen me drooling a pool for him. "What're you staring at?" He says in a sing-songy voice.

"Nothing," I say below a whisper and look down before his finger raises my chin back up to look at him. He was closer than before, not giving a fuck about personal space anymore. His breath is on my face and I could smell a fragrance of no other.

His smell is different compared to Taehyung's. His is more strong, more passionate, and manly while Taehyung is more gentle yet commanding. Almost like it's a 'look at me' type of pheromone. But I can't stop looking at Yoongi right now, with low eyes that stare at those pretty small plump lips of his.

"I notice something about you, Noelle." He speaks as he takes a curl and wraps his finger around the coil before placing it behind my ear and soothing the shell of it. I could almost feel a moan escape my lips from how gentle it felt. "Anytime I talk about work it's almost like you stare down on me like I'm your prey. Almost like you want me." His voice grew down ten octaves and he held down eye contact that kept me trap.

I do want you. The words almost slipped out my mouth and I began to press my lips together to keep the words contained. The room spun as he groaned with a raspy throat when he didn't get an answer. "I see the way you look at me babygirl. I see the way your body reacts to me." And as he spoke with his mouth close to my ear I felt my body slowly fall to the couch with his hand on my waist and one close to behind my neck.

Yoongi stood over me and his dark clothes matched with the vibes he was giving. He stole my breath away with one kiss on the neck, and my legs fell open to invite him closer. His kisses were light like feathers brushing against my skin and it felt so loving and nice. My hands stood behind his waist and the back of his head then he smiled against my neck and I felt his teeth sink into my flesh.

I let out a sigh and turned my head over to give him more access to do it again. His hips ground against me and a moan slipped out when I felt just how big he was. Yoongi left what felt like a line of hickies along the side closest to my ear before kissing the bruising flesh and standing over me. His eyes were low with a burning desire that wanted to be put out badly. I had the water to extinguish that fire and I begged him to come and get it.

"You are absolutely gorgeous Noelle, seriously." And he meant it. I could tell by the sincerity of his tone and the look in his eyes and I began to feel shy all of a sudden. I've been told many times by many men who've tried to get in my pants all the lustful things in the book but when Yoongi says it feels different, it feels true.

My eyes traveled down his face and remained on his parted lips. I wonder what they taste like? Do they taste as sweet as the owner of those pairs of lips? I pulled him down by the back of his neck and fluttered my eyes close when our lips connected. I couldn't be more right.

His lips taste like that cherry chapstick I keep seeing him but on with a bit of wine or rum, whichever the two. Yoongi's lips make me feel drunk, they have this feeling that ignites a sense of happiness in the pits of my stomach that makes me greedy.

When did I become such a greedy person? When did I enjoy taking the essence of others to fill this deep hole in my heart because I'm too afraid to do it on my own? I dive in to deepened this kiss, to take all of its euphoric feeling and make it my own. Yoongi groans as I took pleasure in sinking my tongue down his throat and wrapping my legs around his waist.

Screw it. I want this feeling, this, guilty pleasure. I grind on him rubbing my center just to feel a bit more. I need more. Yoongi placed his hands over my head as he pushed his pelvis into me and caused me to moan. His tongue is to the back of my throat and his dick is pushing against his shorts begging to be free. Hands roam down his back and up into his soft dyed hair as I gripped hold of the roots and break the kiss free.

We're both breathing erratically and our foreheads touch as we catch our breath. My body is on fire and yet it pacifies with just the touch of his hands gliding up my arm and cupping my face. We stay like this with the air blowing directly onto us from the vents but it didn't freeze my skin as it did before. I had Yoongi's body heat to keep me warm, and that thought alone got my heart racing.

"What's stopping you?" He asks while pushing away at my hair and pecking my lips so softly before diving back to my neck and onto the other side to give it the same markings as the other.

What's stopping you?

Taehyung said those words to me before. It felt like deja vu as nearly the same identical events were happening before my very own eyes. His own words came back to haunt me, to taunt me on who I really belonged to. The softness of his own hands touching my skin, the slow strokes of his tongue as he ate me out, the hard pumps of his dick as he punished me. What's stopping me is Taehyung.

I reacted without a conscience and jerked away from Yoongi's kisses and sat up. He stood on top of me with his eyebrows pulled to the center of his forehead and I looked away to avoid his questioning eyes. He looked lost, sad even that I reacted to his touches like he was vermin and got off and set back where he was in the beginning. Far, and out of arms reach and I grabbed my legs for some comfort.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asks finally the question that must've been on his mind.

Giving him a soft smile, "No I just think we're going too fast."

I could see the muscle in his jaw relax as his chest exhaled. He was worried it was something else. He focused on an empty space in the air between us before glancing over at me with a wide smile. I looked him over and saw no signs of anger or annoyance in his behavior which ticked me as odd. Usually, a guy would get mad or try to come up with as many excuses as possible to get in bed with the girl but Yoongi was the opposite.

"Um, is everything alright?" I squinted.

"I'm just glad I didn't hurt you and I completely agree about taking things slow. I don't know what came over me." He patted his head and chuckled.

I sighed out in relief, "Oh, good." I blushed.

Before things felt like it got too awkward Yoongi got a call and it looked to be business because of the hard expression on his face. He hung up with the caller and looked at me, "I've gotta run. The new artist I was telling you about got this spark of inspiration and wants to meet with me in the studio. I'll call you later." He got up and I walked him over him to the front door.

He stood there looking down on me and I could see the slight height difference between us. I'm surprised he doesn't mind liking something so close in height to him. He kissed my cheek and left me by the front door in a daze, and in drenched underwear.

I groaned when I realize the deeper hole I got myself into. Fuck you Sky.

Are you liking the story so far? I hope that you guys know that it'll be longer than my last book with more exciting things lol. Ofc this is a Taehyung fanfic I didn't forget but I also wanna introduce how life doesn't work the way you want it.

Usually with these fanfics we all know the main character is going to end up with the love interest that the whole book is surrounded around. But no one shows the tribulations to get there really and I wanted to incorporate that.

Please do enjoy and tell me if anything is amiss or confusing...☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor •~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...
53.1K 3K 37
A mixture of happy sweet fluff and sad KTH oneshots in one book . Part 1 : Melting ICE . Part 2 : Multi Talented . Part 3 : Mis-leading. Part 4...
4.4K 164 23
Are high-class gentlemen's clubs even legal let alone holding a bachelor's party in one? Taehyung would never know. He was a sought-after bachelor wh...
17.5K 713 13
A violent college student softens his tough exterior when he falls in love with a introvert girl. However, tragedy strikes when he suffers a serious...