Dance Back To Me

By IGNLix

Izuku x Male OC This is a fan fiction. MHA does not belong to me. Cover also does not belong to me. More

Info about Izuku and OC
Ch.1
Ch.2
Izuku's Wallpaper not a chapter
Ch.3 (1)
Ch.3 (2)
Why there's no chapter
Ch.4
Ch. 5
Ch.6

CLASS SCHEDULE

1.3K 24 0
By IGNLix

Izuku's Class Schedule:

From 4:10 pm and until 5:00 pm, Izuku trains and tries to master his quirk, that is why he has more time than Jamie before he can leave school. Although the league of villains attacked class 1-A, the big 3 and the pro heroes were called to the scene so Izuku's quirk wasn't used much in the battle.

Both Jamie and Izuku's schedule are the same, but Jamie's hero lessons are practical lessons in which he can practice his quirk actively which is why he doesn't train as much as Izuku does.

A/N: Keep in mind that Izuku did not inherit All Might's Quirk.  In this story, All Might was the one that saved Bakugo from the sludge incident and Izuku was not helping Bakugo, instead he was watching from the sidelines with Jamie as he does not yet know how to use his quirk very well and if he tried to help, he might as well have been the no.2 victim in the incident. All Might gave Mirio the OFA Quirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.4K 79
❤️
33.4K 3.2K 60
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
36.8K 998 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
86.7K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...