Ch.1

Ch.1 - Renovations
DATE: Friday, April 09, 20xx
~Flashback~

UA called all the students for an announcement. Murmur can be heard throughout the whole campus, words like 'Do you know what the announcement is?' or 'This is gonna be boring.' and other stuff. While a certain cinnamon roll has a confused but happy face.

Then a small creature caught the attention of the students, he coughed through the microphone which made every student go silent. In which he started talking, his name was 'Nezu' the principal of UA high.

He told everyone that they will be having a huge renovation throughout the campus, but the renovation will start in the dorms of class 1-A students. This made everyone shocked, who would've expect that they would be renovating a whole school.

They were excited, they were told that the renovation would include music rooms, storage rooms, dancing rooms, extra rooms, and club rooms. But a certain cinnamon roll was super happy with the plans that were made. His smile that was full of happiness can light the whole world on fire, if he wanted.

~Flashback End~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry this is short, I just wanted to post something for you guys. I felt disappointed in myself for not posting for 2 months, online school sucked especially exams and performance tasks. 😖😫