Ch.6

Ch.6 - Show?
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 20xx
Time and Location: 6:55 am, UA Dorms

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock which was really irritating but still, I stood up and turned off the alarm. I went outside of my room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and also to wash my face.

After I did that, I went back to my room and took a look at my phone, I saw that me and Jamie's call already ended so I thought to myself that he stopped the call after I fell asleep.

I took a quick bath, wore my uniform, then went to the kitchen and saw half of us were already there. By the time everybody arrived it was already 7:14 am in the morning.

We ate breakfast, and left the dorms. Did I forget to mention that yesterday, before Mr. Aizawa slept in his yellow sleeping bag, he told us that we were to arrive early as there will be another announcement.

When it was 7:30 am, principal Nezu once again, caught the attention of the students, including me, being the curious person I am.

At first he only said a few things about the renovations, and more things I already knew or somewhat had an idea of. But he said a sentence that piqued, not just my interest, but also the whole campus.

"After the renovations, which will be complete this week, we will be having a little show created by you students, the registration form would be given tomorrow and I hope to see you participate." Principal Nezu said.

After that announcement, we went back to our own classrooms to start homeroom. And well, I couldn't take my mind off about the show principal Nezu said.

As such, at least half of my classes, I was too preoccupied to pay any attention to the class and almost failed the quiz, either that or I was punched directly in the face not knowing where it came from.
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
A/N: I originally wanted to add more but since I said I would post the next chapter after yesterday, I didn't have anymore time to think of what to add. I promise the next one would be longer than this.